Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat from Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat from Tuesday Night

3 posters

Go down

Jester Chat from Tuesday Night Empty Jester Chat from Tuesday Night

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 am

Jester's Place: 

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] SOOOOOO... HOW IS EVERYONE?

[Jester] SO YOU GUYS LIKE TO HEAR INTERESTING NEWS OR ROUND ROBIN?

[LdyFaith] Interesting news

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Interesting news

[TxBikerLady] Jester interesting news please

[ [Jester] SO... SOME FROM SITES I DO NOT LIKE TO PURVEY BUT THEY DO GET SOME OF IT RIGHT... AND I WILL BACK UP WITH OTHERS THAT SEEM SO....
[Jester] NOW... I WILL POSTULATE A QUESTION... THIS IS INTERACTIVE... IF IRAQ WAS TO HOLD THINGS UP WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE?

[jam777] to get a higher rate ... better deal on oil credits ...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester US still holding them back??

[Sandhaul] Jester payback... To the good old USA

[Jester] jam777 WELL... THAT IS TOTALLY BACKWARDS.... THE OIL CREDITS ARE NOT THEIRS TO GET A HIGHER RATE ON... AND THAT WOULD HURT THEM SO THEY DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE THAT...

[Goose] Jester because they still take orders from US

[laylow] They are pegged to dollar n want to wait for dollar to crash or slide down a bit?

[jam777] higher rate on currency .... better deal on oil credits ... meant two different things there

[Jester] Hoosier Girl Sandhaul ONLY FOR FLIPPING THE FINGER TO THE US FOR MESSING THEM UP ALL ALONG... BUT GOOD THINKING AND VERY CLOSE... HAHAHAHAH

[jam777] never meant to relate the two

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, they are the Middle East,,,they and china could own US

[Jmk47] For China to set price on gold

[Jester] jam777 OK.. I GET IT NOW THAT YOU EXPLAINED BUT HOW IT LOOKED TO ME WAS THE SAME THING... STILL WRONG...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester to get with brics

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Are they going with the BRICS??

[seand] Jester, either an internal problem like security or banking etc, or an external problem like the US, or a wild card like being asked to drag their feet by someone else

[jam777] Iraq concerned about terrorists getting more money ?

[Jester] HAHAHAH... SO YOU ARE NOW AWARE OF THINGS IN IRAQ BEING MESSED UP WITH ISIL.. NOW COMES THE ARTICLES... PLEASE STAND BY FOR ENLIGHTENMENT.... HA!

[Jester] REPORT: IRAQI FORCES AGAIN CLAIM US IS SUPPLYING ISIS WITH WEAPON DROPS

[Jester] Iraqi forces have once again sensationally charged that the US military is purposefully dropping weapons to terrorist militants in the western parts of the country, according to a report.

[Jester] The Iranian Fars News Agency reports “A group of Iraqi popular forces known as Al-Hashad Al-Shabi shot down a US Army helicopter that was carrying weapons for the ISIL in the western parts of Al-Baqdadi region in Al-Anbar province” last week.

[Jester] The report claims that the fighters posted a picture (see above) online of the downed chopper and the weapons that were recovered.

[Jester] The claims comes on the heels of reports last week that the Iraq Army shot down two British planes also delivering weapons to the Islamic State.

[Jester] “The Iraqi Parliament’s National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL,” Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

[Jester] Hakem al-Zameli, a senior Iraqi legislator, added that the current government in Baghdad is receiving daily reports from security forces in al-Anbar province about flights airdropping weapons to ISIS.

[Jester] The reason for the drops, according to the legislator, is to prolong a chaotic situation in Anbar Province.

[Jester] Last week, video was also released claiming to show a US Chinook helicopter dropping two boxes full of weapons for ISIS by flying at a low altitude in an extremist controlled area south of Fallujah. The footage is said to have been filmed by the Iraq-based Hezbollah Brigades.

[Jester] LINK... A COUPLE DAYS OLD... BUT NEWS ONE TO FOLLOW... CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE AND ALL THAT   http://www.infowars.com/report-iraqi-forces-again-claim-us-is-supplying-isis-with-weapon-drops/

[Jester] Iraq's Popular Forces Release Photo of Downed US Chopper Carrying Arms for ISIL

[Jester] TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iraqi popular forces who shot down a US helicopter carrying weapons for the ISIL forces in Al-Baqdadi region released the photos of the shot down chopper through the Internet.

[Jester] A group of Iraqi popular forces known as Al-Hashad Al-Shabi shot down the US Army helicopter that was carrying weapons for the ISIL in the western parts of Al-Baqdadi region in Al-Anbar province on Thursday.

[Jester] Last week, Head of the Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee Hakem al-Zameli announced that the helicopters of the US-led anti-ISIL coalition were dropping weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL terrorists in the Southern parts of Tikrit.

[Jester] He underscored that he had documents and photos showing that the US Apache helicopters airdropped foodstuff and weapons for the ISIL.

[Jester] On Friday the Iraqi security forces regained control of al-Baghdadi district from the ISIL terrorists.

[Jester] THE REST OF THE STORY IS HERE... LINK...   http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931209001345

[Jester] IT GETS BETTER.... HAHAHA...

[Jester] Iraq Arrests ISIL's US, Israeli Military Advisers in Mosul

[Jester] TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraqi Special Forces said they have arrested several ISIL's foreign military advisors, including American, Israeli and Arab nationals in an operation in Mosul in the Northern parts of the country.

[Jester] The Iraqi forces said they have retrieved four foreign passports, including those that belonged to American and Israeli nationals and one that belonged to the national of a Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member-state, from ISIL's military advisors.

[Goose] Jester thats pretty heavy

[Jester] The foreign advisors were arrested in a military operation in Tal Abta desert near Mosul city.

[Jester] Last year, a senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin accused Mossad of training ISIL terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria.

[Jester] GUESS HE WAS PROBABLY CORRECT... GO FIGURE...

[Jester] Alexander Prokhanov said that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its spying experiences to the ISIL leadership, adding that Israel’s military advisors could be assisting the Takfiri terrorists.

[Jester] Prokhanov said ISIL is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

[Jester] OR THEY SIMPLY STARTED AND SUPPLIED THEM ON PURPOSE... THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THEIR WAR....

[Jester] ISIL is a tool at the hands of the United States. They tell the Europeans that if we (the Americans) do not intervene, ISIL will cause you harm,” he said, adding that Iran and Russia are the prime targets of the ISIL.

[Jester] “They launched their first terror attack against us just a few days back in Chechnya,” he said, stressing that the ISIL ideology has got nothing to do with the Islam practiced in Iran and some other Muslim countries in the Middle East region.

[Jester] Prokhanov said the United States and Israel are one and the same when it comes to supporting a terror organization like the ISIL.

[Jester] PRETTY GOOD OBSERVATION I WOULD SAY.... HERE IT THE REST.... LINK....    http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931216000838

[jam777] great ... so some ding bats from the US and Britain may be helping ISIS ... no surprise ... DOES NOT mean US and Britain governments behind it ... something you would think could be cleared up pretty quickly

[pokerbrat] Just gives me a warn and fuzzy feeling about our pure and honest government.

[Jester] jam777 I BEEN REPORTING THAT ISIS IS A PRODUCT AND CREATION OF THE US GOVERNMENT SINCE THE GET GO...

[tessamae] jam777 dont know of any ding bat that can get their hands on a military aircraft?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yes you have

[laylow] They see WW 3 as the only way of preserving status quo

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, and,,," they" are Beheading Christians,,,, men women and children!!!,,,to start the war of wars,,, and I remember

[Jester] tessamae VERY GOOD RESPONSE TO A VERY CONFIRMATION BIAS RELATED QUESTION...

[motoxr] Renamed the Talaban to ISIS same people same tactics same outcome

[Jester] jam777 SHE IS RIGHT... YOU THINK THAT SOME DING BATS CAN COMMAND A CHINOOK HELICOPTER THROUGH MILITARY AIRSPACE WITHOUT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE? SHEESH... THAT IS TOTALLY OFF THE WALL THINKING...

[tessamae] Jester so true......I do not have confirmation bias but wish my country was not what I see it becoming.

[ifly] Damn the corporation full speed ahead viva la republica

[tessamae] Jester I know aircraft and I know who gets to fly them.

[Jester] tessamae NOT BECOMING.... ALREADY IS... AND I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER... BUT I AM MAKING SURE I DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] tessamae THAT IS TRUE... YOU SHOULD BE GIVING THIS TALK... HAHAHAHHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester The US Government really disgusts me, I’m hoping for change too, and what a surprise Israeli forces involved too... hmmmm

[seand] Jester, how do they work with Abadi on the RV with a straight face? How does

[tessamae] Jester Do you see any way that Iraqi forces will be able to overcome this?

[seand] Jester how do the Iraqis continue working with us?

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT IS NOT A SURPRISE... THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SET OF ISSUES... AND NOT ALL TO THE GOOD... DO THE RESEARCH... THEY ARE GOD'S PEOPLE... BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS A PIECE OF POO RIGHT NOW.... THEY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WE DO HERE... DID I MENTION WE ARE THE GENTILES THAT GOT INCLUDED BECAUSE OF EARLIER MESS UPS? HAHAHAHHAHA

[Jester] tessamae THEY WILL... IT SEEMS TO BE UNDERWAY....

[Jester] THIS IS THE LAST DITCH EFFORT OF THE US TO DELAY THINGS...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol I agree

[laylow] I guess stirring the "race" pot isn't enough.....now wanting to stir up the "religion" pot there and over here too.....distract everyone from real issues. People are wising up thank goodness.

[LuCkYb] Gosh ., golly .. it would sure be nice to see Russia , China Germany , and Japan come in and side with Iraq , about 300 thousand strong . and watch all these terrorist .. crawl back into their snake holes they crawled out of ..

[Jester] tessamae I AM BETTING THEY WILL GET LINED UP BEFORE IT IS OVER WITH...

[ifly] Trouble is the rest of the world knows these sort if things & wonders why Americans put up with it

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YES AND THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT UP... IS A GOOD PLACE TO START AND GET THE GOODS....

[TxBikerLady] SoldierofChrist great source of intel

[LdyFaith] Jester,, and then,,,,, when they do git it under control,,,, do you think the next step is to turn on the citizens ? Us ?

[laylow] Isn't Iran fighting side by side w Iraq against ISIL?

[Jester] laylow INTERESTING QUESTION... YES THAT IS TRUE.... COMMON ENEMY IN BOTH COUNTRIES.... INTERESTING ISN'T IT?

[laylow] Odd bed fellows

[LuCkYb] enemy of my enemy is my friend

[seand] Jester, thanks for another couple of news sites...they have been mostly correct I assume, or corroborating veterans today?

[seand] Jester, maybe we need Netanyahu to lose his election?

[TxBikerLady] Jester I also believe Gordon Duff's team says ISIS is headquartered in Israel American Embassy...if I remember correctly

[tessamae] Jester How many webs can one government weave? How they remember the truth from the lie.

[laylow] jester why do you think they are destroying the historic places while in a war? Is that equally offensive to Iraqis as beheadings etc? Seems illogical. Some speculations to khazarian Jews or something like that?

[LuCkYb] Seand .. that is what the liberals want to see . Netanyahu loose his election .. that why they can run all over Israel and control it like they try to do with everything ells

[Jester] seand WOULD BE A GOOD THING IN MY OPINION....

[Jester] tessamae THEY ARE MASTER SPIDERS FOR SURE...

[Jester] laylow DEMORALIZE THE PEOPLE.. IS WHAT THEY DO... THEY HAVE NO SHAME....

[ifly] Spiders are symbolic of demons

[Sandhaul] Jester, makes my heart so sad.. Thinking of all the parents who lost children for this greedy country!!

[Jester] Sandhaul ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH... BUT YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON THEY MUST BE REVERED... EVEN MORE THAT YOU KNOW THEY WERE DECEIVED...

[Jester] SOOOO... THAT WENT FASTER THAN I THOUGHT... WE HAVE TIME FOR ROUND ROBIN... HAHAHAHAH

[tessamae] Jester So there is really no way to tell how long this dog and pony show could last?

[seand] Jester, I hope that makes recaps....you are well read there for sure

[Jester] OK.... SO WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HECK I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN I AM TALKING ROUND ROBIN? IS NOT A KEY OR ANYTHING JUST CURIOSITY....

[texas1837] Jester True, but he is a work in progress.

[Jester] texas1837 EVERYONE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS SWEET... HA!

[Jester] In general, round-robin refers to a pattern or ordering whereby items are encountered or processed sequentially, often beginning again at the start in a circular manner.

[Jester] OK... SO... THE GOOFIEST THING I HEARD TODAY... CERTAIN GURU EXPOUNDING ABOUT HOW THE USD IS NOW BASEL III COMPLIANT... WHICH MADE ME SHAKE MY HEAD...

[Jester] SO WHO UNDERSTANDS BASEL III ENOUGH TO TAKE A CHANCE ON SHOUTING OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT STATEMENT?

[tessamae] Jester show me the gold.........

[laylow] Not banks but currency??

[Patience] DOLLAR IS NOT BASIL 3 THE BANKS ARE

[Hoosier Girl] Its about the banks not the USD

[Jester] laylow Patience Hoosier Girl VERY GOOD.... SHEESH... WE MAY NOT NEED THIS TALK AFTER ALL.... HAHAHAHAH

[Goose] Jester that means we would have to be Gold backed

[ifly] An IOU to pay nothing at no time in the future, a fraudulent security, an evidence of debt = negative value HAHA

[Jester] THE BANKS HOLD THE CURRENCY.... THE BANKS MUST BE BASEL III COMPLIANT... NOT THE CURRENCY....

[Jester] Goose NOT REALLY... THAT IS A DIFFERENT ITEM IN THE ROUND ROBIN... HA~!

[laylow] Basel 3 are bank regulations

[Jester] OK.... WELL YOU GUYS ARE WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME.... YOU KNOW THE ANSWER... YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING.... I LOVE IT...

[Jester] CURRENCIES ARE NOT BASEL III COMPLIANT... BANKS ARE...

[Jester] SO... LET'S VISIT THIS CURRENCY THINGIE A MINUTE OR TWO... JUST FOR FUN...

[Jester] PUT YOUR THINKING HAT ON.... THIS WILL BE A HARD ONE....

[Hoosier Girl] Thank God that was simple!! For everyone!!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester awesome lets go

[Jester] SO... IF YOU LIKED TO START A NEW SYSTEM.... ONE THAT WOULD BE FAIR TO EVERYONE... AND YOU HAD THE CURRENT ISSUES OF CURRENCY TO WORK WITH... AND YOU HAD THE ABILITY TO ADD NEW ASSET BACKED ONES.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO....

[Jester] HINT... THERE ARE THREE IN THE US AND ONLY TWO MOST EVERYWHERE ELSE....

[king david] change the currencies to in country and international

[Jester] king david YOU ARE THE FIRST RIGHT ANSWER...

[king david] blush

[ifly] Gradually replace fiat with asset backed 1:1

[laylow] Jester. Are ours the petro/frn/trn? How do we have three?

[Jester] IT IS NOT 100% CERTAIN WHICH WILL BECOME WHICH BUT I BELIEVE THE ONES THAT ARE EXISTING WILL BE THE IN COUNTRY COMPONENT AND THE NEW ONES WILL BE THE DIGITAL VERSION WHICH COUNTRIES WILL USE TO TRADE BETWEEN THEMSELVES....

[LuCkYb] to go asset backed you have got to at least have 10% of the value as a deposit of the amount the asset backed currencies

[ModelWoman] Jester So how will international travel work?

[Jester] ModelWoman SAME AS IT DOES NOW... THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO MESS WITH SMALL AMOUNTS... THEY ARE LOOKING TO CATCH AND CONTROL THE BIG TRANSFERS....

[Jester] LuCkYb THAT IS NOT CORRECT... THAT IS BASEL III.... THAT IS A BANK RULE..

[Jester] TO GO TO ASSET BACKED CURRENCY YOUR CURRENCY MUST BE ASSET BACKED.... PERIOD.... 100%...

[tessamae] Jester Has the US always had more currencies than anyone else?

[LuCkYb] ok so that 10% everyone was talking about last year was garbage and not correct then

[Jester] laylow GOOD QUESTION... WE HAVE THREE BECAUSE OF THE FED... THE FED IT THE FIAT USD WE HAVE HAD SINCE THE FED WAS INSTITUTED...

[Jester] tessamae NO IT IS JUST NOW HAPPENING... I SHALL EXPLAIN....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester My Credit Union knows about Basel III but not the currencies...

[Jester] SO... RIGHT NOW WE HAVE THE USD... THE FED DOLLAR....

[Jester] THE TRN WILL COME ON... AND THIS WILL BE THE TREASURY NOTE... THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION OF THE USD/USN... USED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUFF...

[Jester] THAT IS THE DIGITAL PORTION OF THE DOLLAR...

[Jester] NOW... THE USD IS THE FED DOLLAR... THE FRICKING ABOMINATION WE ARE PAYING INTEREST ON....

[Jester] THE USN WILL BE THE UST DOLLAR.... ISSUED BY THE PROPER CENTRAL BANK OF THE US...

[Jester] UST = UNITED STATES TREASURY...

[dinarrocks] Jester NOT the FED!

[Jester] SO... AS THE USD FIAT DOLLAR IS PHASED OUT AND BEING REPLACED BY THE USN ASSET BACKED CURRENCY... THE TRN IS DOING THE INTERNATIONAL WORK....

[Jester] EVERYONE BUT IFLY WITH ME SO FAR?

[PollyP] yes

[Americana] YES

[hoot2602] yes

[LuCkYb] yes

[Chickiepoo] Yep.

[Jester] OKAY... SO THEN EVERYTHING BASEL III AND ASSET BACKED IS MAKING SENSE AND THAT IS GOOD BECAUSE THAT IS THE PLAN AS I UNDERSTAND IT...

[Jester] NOW... IF EVERY COUNTRY IN THE PACT DOES THE SAME THING... EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ONLY DOING TWO.... ONE FOR IN COUNTRY AND ONE FOR INTERNATIONAL... THEY IT ALL WORKS OUT.... AGREED?

[clange] Yep

[Hannah] yes

[Shar] Yes agreed

[texas1837] Jester How do the central banks compare to the FED when the new plan goes into effect?

[Jester] BUT HERE IS WHERE THE RUB IS.... AND I BELEIVE THEY HAVE A PLAN TO DEAL WITH IT... WE WILL SEE... THE INTERNATIONAL VERSIONS DO NOT MATCH WHAT WE HAVE... SO SOME INTERESTING THINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE DONE TO DEAL WITH THAT....

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,so will the country's holding usd be stuck with it

[Jester] I THINK THAT IS WHY THE GROUPS WERE INITIATED... THEY ARE SET TO FUNNEL IN THE MAJORITY OF THE CURRENCIES.... DINAR AND DONG ANYWAY... THE OTHERS ARE A PIPE DREAM IN MY OPINION...

[king david] Jester Therefore...My question tonight is concerning currency gifts we made to our friends and families. Does your assessment of the Dong and the concern that one needs to also exchange it through a UST group mean that we need to get it back from them (if possible) and exchange it ourselves, if they are not in the General 64 or any other UST contract group?

[king david] This is…. assuming it will indeed not be tradable at a US bank or a Forex exchange center as the VND will only be tradable “in Country” and we will have “international” VNN after the GCR.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester yes and I agree

[Jester] Jmk47 I THINK THERE IS A CONVERSION TIMELINE... SIMILAR TO THE 50 DINAR NOTE PERHAPS....

[Jmk47] Ok

[Jester] king david BRING THEM WITH YOU INTO THE GROUP WOULD BE MY ADVICE....

[laylow] Jester I dont know if you are aware of another guru's plan but they anticipate exchanging their currency out of country. Will they get a revalued TRN or the same in country FRN and will the IQD be equal in value to IQN? The details are slaying me.

[laylow] Logistics seem hard...like if I go to Europe to visit friends?

[Jester] laylow IF THEY CAN EVEN DO THAT... WHICH I CAN TELL YOU I AM PRETTY SMART AND HAVE CHECKED THAT OUT... AND I SINCERLEY DOUBT THAT THEY CAN...

[oxglove] Jester will we see exchange rates similar to what we see now from one country to another? i.e. Currently to buy a USD in Canada, Canadians pay approximately a 25% premium.

[Jester] THEY WILL NOT GET A CURRENCY THEY CAN BRING BACK TO THE US IN MY OPINION...

[jstbringit] Jester was today's market movements with the metals and oils combined with the USD indicative of anything?

[laylow] Jester. i very much appreciate and respect your opinion. It may not be popular but has been ahead of curve thus far.

[Jester] AND YA KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THAT? THE UST... FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS... ALWAYS ASK WHO HAS TO MOVE THE MONEY FOR YOU AND IF THEY ACTUALLY WILL... HAHAHAHHAHA

[Jester] THE UST IS IN CHARGE... YOU DON'T THINK THEY WOULD KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO TRANSFER A BAZILLION BUCKS AND WHERE IT CAME FROM? (ASSUMING YOU GOT THAT FAR WHICH AGAIN... I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU COULD...)

[lady luck] Jester - when we get paid, it will be in the new currency? - hence our wait? We are waiting on the UST to start this process? And so is Iraq?

[Jester] lady luck YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT CASH AND PUT IT UNDER YOUR MATRESS? OR YOU KEEPING IT IN THE BANK? HAHAHAHHA

[king david] Jester when you say "bring them with you into the group" do you mean bring them to our appointment with us or actually have them join the group by our contacting the group and getting permission to add them?

[Jester] I DO NOT SUGGEST TAKING OUT A LOAD OF CASH.... WHICH WILL BE FIAT UNTIL THE UST GETS THE USN ON LINE... SAME THING FOR NOW BUT STILL... TAKE IT OUT IN GOLD OR SILVER IF YOU NEED SOME CASH....

[jstbringit] Jester was today's market movements with the metals and oils combined with the USD indicative of anything?

[Jester] king david THE SECOND THINGIE.... HAHAHAHAH

[lady luck] I am not going to take out cash and keep it under the mattress!!! My interest is in what is holding this back. I expect that my account will either be in fed $ or the new currency.

[dinarrocks] Jester Isn't there like a $10,000 limit without getting the account frozen?

[Jester] dinarrocks LIMIT FOR WHAT?

[king david] cool

[Jester] lady luck SAME THING.... WERE YOU HERE WHEN WE WERE TALKING CURRENCIES EARLIER?

[dinarrocks] dinarrocks I thought that there was a $10k limit to take out in cash from your account

[ifly] Jester someone told me that transactions over $3500 must be reported on the form that replaced FINCEN 104, as opposed to the former $10,000. Correct?

[jstbringit] Jester I have several friends that I gave a 25k note to and said "I'll call you when you need to do anything". Am I going to look like an idiot to them due to the group issue?

[Jester] ifly I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT... AND THAT FORM HAS NO LIMIT ANYWAY...

[Hoosier Girl] ifly Not at my Credit Union.... It is 10,000

[Jester] jstbringit MAYBE... HAHAHAHAH

[jbmeans] Jester I have accumulated additional Dinar since our group has closed. Do you think I will be able to exchange it with Gen 64 of which I have signed up with long ago? Or should I try to exchange it for Dong and get more in with that group?

[Jester] COME ON.... I TRANSFER HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS MONTHLY... THAT IS NOT THE CASE...

[diditrvyeet] Jester am i right in there is no use in buying anymore dinar or dong as it needs to be in a group and they are closed and cannot be added

[dinarrocks] Jester Dang... mis-informed again!!! lol

[Jester] WHY WOULD A CREDIT UNION CARE IF YOU MOVE SOME MONEY?

[ifly] Well, cash transactions under $10,000 formerly were not required to be reported on FINCEN form. I do know that.

[Jester] NOW.... ANYTHING OVER $10,000 IS REPORTED TO THE IRS.... BUT WHO CARES UNLESS YOU ARE STEALING OR SOMETHING....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Im talking about the form you have to fill out for getting more out

[TxBikerLady] Jester $10,000 or more in movement (deposit or withdrawl), the bank has to report it. You can take out or deposit all you wish, but it is traked. Who cares...well you took teh words right out my mouth... lol

[lady luck] Jester, Yes - that is why I am asking if our accounts are actually distinctly different based on whether it is FRN or USN? And my question is really Are we waiting to get paid until the USN is in place?

[dinarrocks] Jester I think the issue was that it DOES have to be reported if it is over $10k

[Jester] THE BANK DOES THAT ON THEIR OWN... DO NOT GET CAUGH MAKING $9000 TRANSFER TO AVOID THAT OR YOU WILL GET IN WORSE TROUBLE... THE BANKS ARE PARANOID AND REPORT PEEPS TRYING TO AVOID THE LIMIT....

[Jester] lady luck DO NOT OVERTHINK THIS OR I WILL PUT YOU IN THE CORNER WITH IFLY.... HAHAHHAHA

[RoseRedTyler] Read the other day about a lady getting arrested for regular deposits and withdrawals, always under the limit....they reported her

[TxBikerLady] Jester unless you are friends with the bank manager

[Hoosier Girl] TxBikerLady That’s right!

[Jester] THE USD IS TO BE REPLACE WITH THE USN OVER TIME.. YOU WILL GET TRN BECAUSE THAT IS THE COMPONENT THE OIL CREDITS ARE DUE TO BE PAID IN....

[Jester] dinarrocks SO IT IS REPORTED.... SO WHAT... YOU DOING ANYTHING WRONG?

[Jester] DO NOT BE PARANOID.... BE TRANSPARENT... HAVE A LAWYER AND CPA AND GET IT RIGHT...

[dinarrocks] Jester Not that I know of????

[Jester] dinarrocks THEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT... YOU WILL BE FINE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I want to see em all!!

[ifly] Jester so if we get TRN s, will they become frns or USN s as we write checks?

[texas1837] xJester When will all this be in my bank?

[Jester] ifly POSSIBLY.... IF EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY WE HOPE IT DOES...

[jbmeans] Jester I have accumulated additional Dinar since our group closed. Can I exchange it with Gen 64 or should I try to exchange it to Dong and add it to that group?

[Jester] texas1837 IT IS NOT IN THE BANK... THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU....

[dinarrocks] Jester Do you think the USN's have been printed and we are just waiting for the right time to bring them out?

[Jester] THERE ARE NO TRN'S IN THE BANK.... THAT IS ALL BULLHOCKEY...

[texas1837] Jester Right. My account is still poor. lol

[pokerbrat] Jester I see a Recaps disclaimer in your immediate future.

[Betsy Ross] pokerbrat lol

[ifly] Jester beginning to get it. Basel iii & asset backed go together- same ball o wax whereas fiat & fractional banking same pile of poo

[Jester] THE TRN IS DIGITAL... IT IS NEEDED TO TAKE THE ASSET BACKED CURRENCY OF ANOTHER COUNTRY INTO THE UST... IF THEY TRADED TO USD IT WOULD BE LOST...

[ModelWoman] Jester So how are we to get the TRN converted to what we can spend?

[Truth] Jester makes sense.

[Jester] ifly I'D LOVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE CORRECT... BUT THAT ISN'T HAPPENING... PLEASE STAY IN THE CORNER... HAHAHAHHAH

[Jester] ModelWoman SHEESH... SERIOUSLY? TAKE IT OUT OF THE BANK IN USD AND SPEND IT... LOL

[Jester] IT WILL CONVERT TO THE IN COUNTRY VALUE JUST FINE WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT... HAHAHAHH
[Jester] YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO OVERCOMPLICATE A SERIOUSLY SIMPLE SCENARIO....

[Hoosier Girl] ModelWoman The Sheeple will never know what really happened....

[pokerbrat] I heard a rumor. USD will be collected and turned into toilet paper 20 year country supply. Charming will declare BK

[ModelWoman] Jester Well you made it sound like it was BullHockey as you put it?

[laylow] Jester. Jim willie says new brics system includes new Mastercard system too?

[Jester] ModelWoman IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL CURRENCY.... YOU WILL NOT GET ONE FOR THE STREET.... BUT YOU WILL GET A USD WHEN YOU LIKE TO CASH OUT A TRN TO SPEND....

[ModelWoman] Thank you Jester That makes alot more sense!

[Hoosier Girl] Jester The Sheeple will never know what really happened.... The changeover should go smooth

[Jester] I CANNOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT TO THE BANK TO GET MONEY TO SPEND.... IT JUST DOES NOT COMPUTE... I USE MY CARDS... AND THEN PAY THEM OFF ONLINE AT THE END OF THE MONTH... I NEVER HAVE ANY CASH... IT IS WHAT IT IS....

[dinarrocks] Jester Did you not say that the USN will be transitioned in, ie, a new currency? (I'm ducking!)

[ModelWoman] Hoosier Girl You have that right....

[ifly] Jester AHA most of the currency has existed digitally for quite some time. The bank doesn't hold cash for all the deposits on its books.

[Jester] dinarrocks IT IS THE UST ASSET BACKED MONEY TO REPLACE THE FED FIAT CURRENCY...

[Jester] NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MONEY AND CURRENCY...

[dinarrocks] Jester Yes, but is it physical currency, or just digital?

[Jester] dinarrocks DEFINE "IT"

[dinarrocks] Jester the USN

[Jester] YES IN TIME AS THING TRANSITION TO THE UST THEN I BELEIVE THE USN WILL REPLACE THE USD AS A PHYSICAL CURRENCY IN COUNTRY....

[dinarrocks] Jester That is what I understood it as... a future replacement for the FIAT USD, correct?

[Jester] dinarrocks YOU ARE IN LINE FOR THE CORNER HERE...

[Truth] Jester lol

[Hoosier Girl] LOL

[dinarrocks] Jester Glad there are 2 in front of me!!!

[Jester] I BELEIVE THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN FOR SOME TIME HERE NOW.... HAHAHAHHAAH

[tessamae] Jester It has been a good night! Enjoyed it....Thanks. HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY..... WAS A FUN NIGHT.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat from Tuesday Night Empty Re: Jester Chat from Tuesday Night

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Typical Jester, long on imagination, even longer on words, very,very short on facts.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat from Tuesday Night 2805820865  Jester Chat from Tuesday Night 2805820865  Jester Chat from Tuesday Night 2805820865  Jester Chat from Tuesday Night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat from Tuesday Night Empty Re: Jester Chat from Tuesday Night

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Millionday has her WooPow and Jester has his HaHaHaHa.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum