Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!!

+13
maestro
moosetracks
me4RV
lady sunshine
SEBtopdog
carol0326
Lucky Peni
gregg.lynch
Alchemist
payitforward
lelmore6085
goose11
Just Da Truth
17 posters

Go down

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Empty LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 am

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.

Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:

Dear Mrs. Campbell,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Campbell, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute
intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out. I thought we need this today !!! Just Da Truth !!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Empty Re: LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!!

Post by goose11 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am

Ha!!!! I want to shop with you once this RV takes place.

goose11

Back to top Go down

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Empty Re: LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!!

Post by lelmore6085 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

And that folks is why a woman should never take the hubby shopping. :evil:

lelmore6085

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 am

This all seems believable, but what is your source. This all seems too possible but we have been mislead several times. I want to think you are telling the truth but without knowing your contact or seeing the letter I will stand back and wait. You spin a credible story but so have others. We are in this together and many of us live near one of those cash out centers BUT I don't know anybody who has ever received a letter like that. (tongue firmly planted in cheek) (just trying to craft a little humor myself) (and now for the gruvelling: 1) I hope you were not offended 2) this was my personal opinion 3) this was not a slam at Okie or any mod 4) this was sincre and not intended to be negative 5) this was not done in open chat 6) I used no profanity 7) I would prefer a rebuke rather than banishment- - -please don't ban me
{I have too much time on my hands}

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 am

Very, very, very funny! Now I know how to keep from getting bored in super stores!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gregg.lynch Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 am

Very funny....all of you. Very well done!!!!

gregg.lynch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 am

THIS IS WHY I DO MOST OF MY SHOPPING ON-LINE Smile :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 am

pennoch2000 wrote:THIS IS WHY I DO MOST OF MY SHOPPING ON-LINE Smile :queen:

...just not as fun!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol0326 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am

Hey -- This is hysterical!

I needed a good laugh today!

Thanks! lol!

carol0326

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 am

I was going to copy the Target letter and send it over to a friend of mine, but decided he would consider it a challenge to see if he could come up with even more outrageous antics. So to prevent marital strife in his household, I decided this particular intel should remain a secret!

:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady sunshine Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 am

Hillarious!!!! Will make sure to keep an eye on my husband next time he says he is going t o wait for me at one of the benches at the front of the store.

lady sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am

Great story this was really funny. Lets target Wal-Mart and its Chinese Slave industry next. This would be so funny.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 pm

me4RV wrote:Great story this was really funny. Lets target Wal-Mart and its Chinese Slave industry next. This would be so funny.

These are the ones that sent the letter.
lol!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 pm

payitforward you are just as funny as the post. My husband called me from work to read this!!! We have a great group.
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:36 pm

PRICELESS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: bigsmile
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by payitforward Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 pm

This IS a good place. Laughing at yourself is thereaputic. (I mis-spelled it for those who want to bash)

Prov. 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine

payitforward

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 pm

payitforward wrote:....thereaputic. (I mis-spelled it for those who want to bash)

Know whey yer jist dum.....The letters we get from Target are called ads.

I tried to check my spelling once in a book but not only was it hard to read, it doesn't help you spell words anyway. scratch

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Anonymous%20-%20Book%20Of%20Spells

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Flag-212LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

justpassintime: You have a particularly quirky view of things ... I got a great laugh from your last post. Needed that especially today. Thanks so much!
bigsmile
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 pm

lol! GOOD STUFF!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:21 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:03 pm

NOW THAT is funny!!!LMELAO!! lmao LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! 2834342768 LETTER MY WIFE GOT FROM TARGET STORE NEAR OUR HOUSE !!! 2834342768 :aefad: :jrtyjr:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum