Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester says he doesn't DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER.

2 posters

Go down

Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. Empty Jester says he doesn't DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER.

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:19 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS... HAPPY WEDNESDAY...

[ifly] Jester hi glad you're here! We still in a time frame?

[Jester] ifly I DO NOT DO RATE AND DATE... AND THE REASON IS THAT NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER...

[CatInTheHat] Jester .Not sure of the structure of this chat, but do you have an opinion of the bank stress test results today

[ifly] Jester absolutely, its not on a timer or deadline, let me ask it the way you express it: did Iraq sign off so to speak, so that the timeframe may be extended a week?

[Jester] I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE... AND WHAT IS GOING ON THERE... I AM STARTING TO CONSIDER THAT THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN...

THINGS ARE CERTAINLY SEEMING TO CONTINUE IN THE DIRECTION WE HAVE ALL BEEN WATCHING FOR SOME TIME NOW... SEEMS TO HAVE SLOWED A BIT... AND I WOULD SAY THIS IS THE CARD GAME THE US IS PLAYING...

AGREEING THEN NOT PONYING UP THEIR END OF THE DEAL... THE REST OF THE WORLD GIVES US A CHANCE BUT THEN WE DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH...

[ifly] Jester I was quite surprised to read of you even mentioning time frames. Its a complex process that has steps that must be completed. Anyone following you should have gotten that, even slow me.

[AKandyGrahm] hmmm Jester, because of ineptness, or on purpose?

[Jester] AKandyGrahm THAT IS WHAT I SAID.... I AM STARTING TO CONSIDER THAT THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN..

[ifly] Jester BINGO!!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i saw something interesting today on Zero Hedge where they show a Billboard that China is putting worldwide

[CatInTheHat] Jester we can pretty much agree US is not helping Iraq we have photos and generals admitting Iran is the defeating force.....

[Jester] CatInTheHat I DO NOT THINK THAT IS OUT YET... SO NOTHING CAN BE REPORTED YET...

[Hoosier Girl] SoldierofChrist The one that says they are the world currency?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester claiming the new world currency is the Rmb

[Hoosier Girl] SoldierofChrist I saw that today too...

[Jester] CatInTheHat I AM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THAT... PLEASE REPHRASE...

[CatInTheHat] So if Iran is the defeating force to take out ISIS with ISF ( iraqa forces ) were is the good ole USA? I'm sorry I don't have articles stating this but I've read plenty in the last couple days

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT CLAIM ARE INTERESTING... HOWEVER, I AM NOT SO SURE THAT IS ACCURATE UNLESS YOU CONSIDER THE COMPLETE FAILURE OF THE WEST SET UP AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BRICS ALLIANCE ACROSS THE WORLD... BECAUSE I AM AWARE THAT THE IMF SET UP AUSTRALIA AND CANADA TO TAKE OVER AS RESERVE CURRENCIES IN THE WEST IN CASE THE US WENT FUBAR....

[KMAN] That is correct Jester in 2013

[ifly] People, its all going our way. "Delays" are for our benefit in the end.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester very true, i saw a picture of one taken in Bangkok and its completely in English which i found odd

[SoldierofChrist]  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-04/chinese-buy-billboards-announcing-renminbi-new-world-currency

[Jester] CatInTheHat I WOULD JUST AS SOON THE US DID NOT GET INVOLVED IN THAT... THEY STARTED IT... THEY ARE STILL RUNNING IT... THEY CAN SHUT IT DOWN ANY TIME THEY LIKE... SO IT LOOKS LIKE IRAQ IS WINNING THAT OR THEY ARE PULLING OUT ONE...

[Hoosier Girl] SoldierofChrist Thats the same one I saw.... Hahahahah

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I SAW THAT... JUST SO YOU KNOW... SIMON BLACK WAS THE ONE THAT ORIGINATED THE ARTICLE... IT CAME IN MY EMAIL....

[Hoosier Girl] SoldierofChrist Yeah we do! I saw it on Sovereign Man

[SoldierofChrist] Jester thank you for that knowledge def important to know who originated it

[Jester] THE RMB HAS BEEN THE SECOND MOST USED CURRENCY IN THE WORLD SINCE THE END OF 2013...

[Jester] THEY HAVE BEEN SETTING UP CURRENCY SWAP ARRANGEMENTS LIKE FIENDS...

[Jester] DID YOU KNOW THAT MAJOR F500 COMPANIES ARE PAYING SUPPLIERS IN RMB IF THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA? THAT CERTAINLY IS INTERESTING...

[Fourwinds] Evening all! Which currency is RMB

[Backstreets] Putin just cut a big gas deal with China

[AKandyGrahm] hmmm Jester, HMMMM.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester so if the IMF is left out its the logical way to go

[ifly] Jester that's not simply interesting but a huge confirmation were headed in a particular direction. Huge indicator of end of fed hegemony

[CatInTheHat] Iffy I'm in complete agreement.

[TxBikerLady] Fourwinds renmimbi is Chinese yuan the official currency of the People's Republic of China

[TxBikerLady] Fourwinds gotcha! It's Yuan, they also call it renminbi or RNB..same ole

[Jester] ifly IT HAS BEEN HEADING THAT WAY FOR SOME TIME... IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THE US IS NOT SEEING THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... OR CONSIDER THEY ARE SO CONTROLLED BY OUTSIDE INTERESTS THAT THEY ARE WAGGING THE DOG AT THAT PUPPET MASTER WITHOUT REGARD TO TRYING TO KEEP IT FROM HAPPENING...

WE MUST BE THE MOST PROFITABLE CENTRAL BANK IN THEIR SYSTEM OR THEY WOULD WORRY ABOUT THAT...

MAYBE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALL THEY REALLY NEED TO MAKE THEIR MONEY....

[CatInTheHat] The people are waking up....I love it for US

[AKandyGrahm] Jester Well, they've stolen enough from us.....

[Jester] AKandyGrahm THAT IS CERTAINLY THE TRUTH...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I wish we could interrupt all TV programing to wake up the American people with the truth

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YEAH WELL... THEY WOULD CHANGE THE CHANNEL... THEY DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR IT... HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester if it was the only thing on TV they wouldn’t have a choice lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THEY WOULD PLUG IN A DVD.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] OR WATCH PAY PER VIEW...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester thank you for the laugh

[Jester] SoldierofChrist NO PROBLEM... IS GOOD TO KEEP A LIGHT HEART IN THESE TIME...

[Jmk47] Well maybe if it was a video game

[ifly] I got a six pack in the fridge, the game's on, got my job, 2 car payments & house payment, don't bother me with the facts, lol

[AKandyGrahm] Jester, not to change the subject - but I am here to learn all I can..... where do you stand on the NWO?

[Jester] AKandyGrahm THE EMERGENCE OF A TOTALITARIAN WORLD GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN JUST YET... I THINK THE US WAS TRYING FOR THAT... BUT NOW NOT SO MUCH...

[AKandyGrahm] HAPPYDANCE Thank you, Jester, from my perspective that's good to hear!!

[PollyP] Jester and All, thank you for another great night amongst friends. Looking forward to tomorrow. May God bless us everyone

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. Empty Re: Jester says he doesn't DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Good thing you don't do date and rate, that would just be two more things you are wrong about.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. 2805820865  Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. 2805820865  Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. 2805820865  Jester says he doesn't  DO RATE AND DATE... Because NO ONE KNOWS THAT ANSWER. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum