Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget

2 posters

Go down

Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget Empty Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 am

[Jester] HI YA AND HAPPY SUNDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE WEEKEND... MINE WAS WAY TOO SHORT... DIDN'T GET EVERYTHING I LIKED TO FINISHED...
HAHAHAHAH

[tessamae] Jester I think there should be 4 days to a weekend

[hoot2602] Jester Friday night you said that On Sunday you hoped to update us on what you are hearing...are you hearing anything?

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL I DID... THAT IS FOR SURE... BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN...

[hoot2602] Jester So, we keep hanging out? 

[Jester] I AM HEARING A LOT OF STUFF... I AM PRETTY SURE I UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ACTION THAT MUST BE COMPLETED... THEN SOME INDICATORS WILL SHOW THAT SAY IT HAS GOT DONE...

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL WHAT CHOICE HAVE WE GOT? HAHAHAH

[hoot2602] Jester Not much

[Jester] LAST THURSDAY IT WAS I BELIEVE... I TOLD YOU THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BUT NO ONE WAS TELLING...

[Jester] TALKED TO ALMOST EVERYONE I KNEW ON FRIDAY... SOME SEVERAL TIMES... THEY WERE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT...

[Hoosier Girl] The Calm before the storm maybe.....

[Jester] THEY KNEW SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TOO... BUT COULD NOT GET ANY DETAILS ON IT... NO ONE WAS TELLING...SOMETIMES THAT HAPPENS... IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET INFORMATION...

[hoot2602] Jester Hocus Pocus stumped too?

[Jester] hoot2602 NOT REALLY... THAT IS A DIFFERENT INTEL STREAM... BUT TEXT FROM HER TODAY INDICATED NO CHANGE OVER THERE... BUDGET NOT IN THE PAPER... THEY ARE STILL OPTIMISTIC AND THE NEWS FEED SAYS SOON THEIR MONEY WILL BE WORTH MORE... SAME INFORMATION WE HAVE BEEN GETTING FOR A WEEK...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, if you have not been given any "new time frames",,,then that is good ?

[ModelWoman] Can you tell us Jester what that action is?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, can you share what action that would be ?

[Jester] ModelWoman LdyFaith I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT THAT... HAHAHAH

[hoot2602] Jester Well, that is better than no news or bad news.

[Jester] NOW THINK I HAVE THE INFORMATION I WAS LOOKING FOR BUT I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH IT...

[Jester] SINCE I DO NOT LIKE TO RAT ANY SOURCES OUT THIS MAY REQUIRE READING BETWEEN THE LINES... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] YOU GUYS SUCK AT THAT.... LOL

[shhh...] Jester just give it to us straight

[ModelWoman] Yes we do Suck at reading between the lines Jester lol

[Jester] WELL... HERE'S THE DEAL... THEY ARE WAITING ON SOME THINGS TO BE SIGNED WITH THE US...

[jam777] well, let me guess ... waiting on USA approval of Basil III legislation ? waiting on IMF to tell USA to take a hike ? waiting full iraq budget to be publicly available ? waiting on iraq investment laws to get passed ? waiting on ISIS to get taken out ?

[ModelWoman] 2010 Reforms

[texas1837] Jester will US sign soon or still waiting? Lol

[Jester] SO... IF YOU ARE THE US... AND YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO LET IRAQ DO THEIR OWN THING... AND THE US HAS A LOT OF CORPORATIONS AND CITIZENS LIKELY TO BE WORKING IN IRAQ... THEN YOU LIKE TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FAIR SHARE... IF YOU ARE THE US THAT IS...

[nancy] Jester can you tell us who They are?

[Jester] BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY SHOULD GET A SHARE OF EVERYTHING... HAHAHAHAH

[ModelWoman] More taxes on Iraq?

[shhh...] Jester are they working out a new tax law?

[jam777] Strategic PARTNERSHIP Agreement ? Adjusted again?

[Jester] THE REPORTING OF ANYONE DOING BUSINESS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IS ALREADY A KNOWN ISSUE...BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT HIDING ANYTHING FROM UNCLE SAM...

[hoot2602] Jester Part of the FACTA issue?

[ifly] FATCA?

[Jester] HOW IN THE HECK CAN YOU GUYS BE TRYING TO READ THIS WHEN YOU ARE TALKING? HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THIS IS THE MAIN REASON YOU SUCK AT READING BETWEEN THE LINES...

[Jester] BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING BETWEEN THE LINES...

[ifly] Tax treaty?

[Jester] hoot2602 ifly ACTUALLY THAT IS CLOSE ENOUGH... THE AGREEMENTS ARE ALONG THOSE LINES...

[Jester] SAVED ME TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT... LOL

[hoot2602] Jester So, basically the USA wants Iraq to make sure it reports $$$ earned in Iraq to the IRS?

[Jester] YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THIS ALL WORKED OUT... BUT I SUPPOSE IRAQ HAS A NOT SHEEPLE AGREEMENT WITH THE NEW GOVERNMENT SO THEY ARE TREADING LIGHTLY...

[hoot2602] Jester Yes, after all this time, you would think that would have been our greedy governments first priority.

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, and Iraq has agreed,,, and waiting on US ?

[Jester] hoot2602 THE CALIBER OF THIS THING INCLUDES A LOT OF THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE AGREED TO BY EVERYONE LIKE THE UN AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OWED MONEY FOR THE WAR AND IS PROBABLY A LITTLE MORE COMPLICATED THAN JUST THAT BUT... CLOSE ENOUGH...

[jam777] Jester ... so the USA can hold up Iraq doing its thing ...for completely selfish tax income purposes ... forget all the other countries of the world affected ... right ???

[Jester] LdyFaith NOOO... SEE HOW YOU SUCK AT THIS? HAHAHAHAH.... I SAID... [Jester] WELL... HERE'S THE DEAL... THEY ARE WAITING ON SOME THINGS TO BE SIGNED WITH THE US...

[Jester] MEANING... THE US IS WAITING ON IRAQ TO GET IT SIGNED...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, well okay,,, thank you

[Jester] jam777 SURE THEY CAN... THEY ARE IN CHARGE.... THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE IN CHARGE.. LET'S NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE FACT OF WHO IS IN CONTROL OF BOMBING THEM TO THE STONE AGE HERE...

[Backstreets] Jester any idea of what the US demands actually are?

[Jester] IF YOU DON'T THINK THAT THE US HAS HELD THIS UP SINCE NOVEMBER OF 2013 YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I HAVE BEEN POSTING THAT WHOLE TIME SINCE THEN... OR JIM WILLIE HAS BEEN BLOWING ALL OVER THE INTERNET FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS....

[hoot2602] Jester I wonder if part of it involves payback for the USA's support in the war?

[hopen4it] Jester well the US has to keep someone under their thumb. Everyone else is giving the US the middle finger these days lol

[Jester] Backstreets OF COURSE I DO.... THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS.... LOL

[catz] Are we dragging our feet with demands to extend the life of the fiat dollar?

[Jester] catz I DON'T THINK SO... THAT IS A DONE DEAL IN MY OPINION...

[jam777] Jester ... you think Iraq will sign ???

[Jester] jam777 I THINK IT IS LARGELY WORKED OUT.... BUT I AM NOT THERE... I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I THINK FROM WHAT I AM HEARING....

[ifly] Hmmm. Oil credits deal comes to mind

[hoot2602] Jester I appreciate your honesty...its clear to me now

[Jester] ifly THAT IS ALL DONE.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...

[jam777] would seem to be a mutually beneficial contract ... Iraq signs and gets rich ... US gets its share

[yaamonn] Jester, Is the US trying to get Iraq to give us exclusivity for their products ?

[Backstreets] Jester Do you think that said demands may cause US businesses to shy away from doing biz in Iraq?

[Jester] THIS IS JUST LIKE CLEANING UP THE LOOSE ENDS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOING FORWARD WORKS RIGHT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PUT MONEY INTO THE SHOW... SORT OF AN INSURED PAYBACK PROGRAM MOVING FORWARD....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Jester Iraq wants to progress so I can only think they are trying to work quickly to get this done

[diditrvyeet] Jester could someone be trying to keep Iraq from signing

[hopen4it] Jester so is this something that is going to make things safer for the people or for the greedy government?

[Jester] Backstreets NO I DON'T... YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO OVER COMPLICATE THIS... IT IS SIMPLY TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PEOPLE INVESTED GET THEIR DUE FROM THE UPCOMING WORK TO BE DONE THERE IN THE FUTURE...

[Jester] YOU GUYS SURE ARE PARANOID.... LOL

[getch59] Jester do you think Iraq is trying to put a certain degree of self support, I.e. distance between them and the US for their country? To initiate total sovereignty as a country?

[jam777] I would think anything sign would benefit US companies, not hurt them

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol not here... it will happen and if could happen without any hiccups even better

[ifly] Haha the US asking Iraq for rate/date, lol

[jam777] Nobody gets income tax free... companies know that

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER... THEY WILL LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT IRAQ DOES NOT BUG OUT AND LEAVE EVERYONE HIGH AND DRY....

[Jester] THIS INCLUDED THE UN AND THE WORLD BANK AND THE IMF AND EVERYONE THAT HAS A VESTED INTEREST...

[ifly] Maliki arrested?

[hoot2602] Jester That makes sense to me but, would have thought it would have been ironed out by now.

[Jester] NOT ONLY THE FACT THAT MANY US COMPANIES WILL BE WORKING THERE... AND THE US CERTAINLY HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE SURE THAT WORK IS TAXED AT THE APPROPRIATE RATE DUE TO THE COUNTRY THOSE COMPANIES HAIL FROM....

[ifly] Iraqi tax system finalized & treaty signed

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL... IT IS IRAQ AFTER ALL... TAKES A WHILE TO GET ANYTHING DONE OVER THERE... AND NO REASON TO DO IT AHEAD OF TIME IF IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FAIRLY QUICKLY....

[Backstreets] Wasn't that long ago, some blab about O and 17%

[Jester] SO CONSIDER IT ANOTHER INDICATOR... THAT IS ALL IT IS... GOOD THING THEY ARE WORKING ON IT NOW... MEANS THEY HAVE A REASON TO.... SEE WHAT I MEAN?

[ifly] Bingo!

[Jester] BEFORE THEY WERE READY TO COME OUT AND RI... WHY GO THERE?

[hopen4it] Jester so is this something that the US sprung on them the last minute, or have they known about it for a while but didn't around to it?

[Jester] ALL INDICATIONS ARE THE BUDGET IS READY TO GO... THIS IS JUST SOMETHING THAT HAD TO HAPPEN WHEN THE BUDGET WAS READY TO GO... OTHERWISE IT WAS A MOOT POINT...

[Backstreets] Wondering if the US was just waiting until an actual RV rate was determined, due to market fluctuation, oil pricing, etc.?

[LuCkYb] the US'S moot points are getting to be a Pain in the Moot

[Jester] SO DO NOT DESPAIR... LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION.... I BELIEVE THIS IS JUST A SMALL HOLD UP... THAT THINGS ARE STILL GOING JUST FINE... THE BUDGET JUST NEEDS TO BE PRINTED INDICATING THINGS ARE DONE AND THEN POOF... IRAQ WILL BE ON IT'S WAY...

[tessamae] Jester When all is completed and approved by all will the budget still have to come out in the Sunday Gazette a week from now as an indicator?.....or can it happen any day of the week?

[Jester] tessamae I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE A CERTAIN DAY.... THEY COULD DO IT ANY TIME I SUPPOSE... BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL...

[Backstreets] been holding this bottle of 100yr old scotch for the big day BUT, it keeps calling my name

[Jester] AS I HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS A FEW TIMES ALONG THE WAY... I THINK THEY WILL DO IT ON A SUNDAY FOR BANKING REASONS.... THE SAME AS I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THURSDAY IS A GOOD NIGHT TO SPRING A TRN SCENARIO BECAUSE THEIR BANKS ARE CLOSED FRIDAY AND SATURDAY... AND OURS ARE CLOSED SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.... THE OVERLAP MAKES IT EASIER TO GET ALL THE THINGS THEY NEED TO GET DONE FOR THAT SCENARIO COMPLETED....

[Jester] THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT THE SUNDAY DATE IS THE WAY THAT WILL PLAY OUT... BUT THAT IS JUST AN OPINION BASED ON WHAT I HAVE GOT THAT THE UST IS LOOKING FOR...

[Jester] THE THURSDAY-FRIDAY SCENARIO... SHOWING UP IN SUNDAY FOR THEM.... AND MONDAY FOR US...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester and that's enough for me

[LuCkYb] since they are one day ahead that would seam to fit .

[jam777] Jester ... groups go before all that ?

[Jester] ifly WHICH BRINGS UP ANOTHER SCENARIO I HAVE TALKED ABOUT A LOT... THE ONE NO ONE LIKES... THE REAL REASON FOR TRN AND IQN'S AND STUFF.... BUT I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WEIRDS EVERYONE OUT.. LOL

[hoot2602] Jester drop in value of dollar?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Knowledge is Power

[Backstreets] Best to be prepared for any potential outcome, is it not?

[Jester] MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW MY POSITION ON THE GROUPS.... THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON.... AND THAT IS TO COLLECT THE DINAR INTO THE FUNNEL FOR THE OIL CREDITS...

[clange] Yes

[ifly] Boom! Republic becomes visible!

[Jester] THAT THE GENERAL64 GROUP HAD EVERYTHING WELL IN HAND PRIOR TO CERTAIN OTHER DINAR LANDIANS MESSING IT UP AND CAUSING A MESS IN THAT SCENARIO SAYING THEY WERE THIS AND THAT AND THE OTHER THING.... TOO BAD REALLY.... IT WAS A GOOD PLAN... AND IF THIS THING WOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN SO LONG IT WOULD HAVE WORKED JUST FINE...

[Jester] AND IT STILL WILL... BECAUSE NEARLY EVERYONE IS IN THAT GROUP...

[Jester] BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW IT WAS ALL GOING TO WORK OUT SO I THINK THAT IS WHERE THE UST GROUPS WERE FORMED... AND THAT IS WHERE WE STAND NOW... THE KNOWN QUANTITIES IN THE UST GROUPS PROBABLY REPRESENTS A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE TO GET THE OIL CREDIT THING GOING AND THAT IS THEIR FUNCTION.... KNOWN QUANTITY ALL CONTRACTED AND READY TO GO...

[ifly] I been double checking spam folder every day to form a habit

[Backstreets] a hedge of sorts

[Jester] ifly VERY GOOD!... AND THAT IS PART OF IT... YOU LIKE TO BE ABLE TO RUN THOSE GROUPS THROUGH REALLY QUICK BECAUSE IT IS ALL READY TO GO... THUS FUNDING THE UST AND MOVING THE REPUBLIC FORWARD...

[ifly] Isn't Generals 64 a treasury group!

[Jester] THEN YOU CAN FOLLOW UP WITH THE G64 GROUP BECAUSE THAT IS GOING TO BE A ZOO AND TAKE SOME TIME.... HAHAHAHHAH

[Jester] ifly THAT WILL BUILD UPON WHAT GOES DOWN BEFORE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester unfortunate but they did it to themselves

[pokerbrat] A ZOO a circus and a carnival

[diditrvyeet] Jester now i understand why the ust group wanted all up front including iqd

[Backstreets] all the more reason to process them ahead of the public

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL NOT REALLY... THE DINAR LAND GURUS THAT HAD NO CLUE WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT BUT HAD THE EAR OF THE PEEPS BY CALLING IT EVERY DAY... THEY DISTRACTED THE PEEPS BY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY LIKED TO HEAR... .... A HUGE SNOW JOB... AND I AM STILL OF THE OPINION DONE ON PURPOSE TO HAVE THAT VERY EFFECT AND HOLD THINGS UP...

[Jester] SO YOU SEE THAT THE NET RESULT OF FRACTURING THE GROUPS WAS A PROBLEM GETTING THINGS TO WORK THE WAY THEY WERE ORIGINALLY SET UP...

[Jester] THE ORIGINAL GROUP THAT IS... IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING ALONG... DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

[LH] oxglove yes

[diditrvyeet] Jester why wasn't a better counter campaign done

[Backstreets] Jester it surely was intentional

[Jester] AND YOU COULD SEE THAT THE BAD GUYS WOULD CERTAINLY THINK THAT WAS A GOOD THING BECAUSE THEY WILL LIKE TO HOLD THINGS UP FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN AND WILL USE WHATEVER METHOD THEY CAN TO DO IT....

[tessamae] Jester Yes,,,, amazing what a big mouth can do to fracture a good plan!!! Makes you wonder if they knew what they were doing all along.

[Jester] diditrvyeet THERE WAS... IN CAME THE UST GROUPS... THAT IS WHAT WAS DONE...

[LdyFaith] And ,,, the Republic will have immediate funds

[Jester] tessamae I'D LIKE TO THINK THEY WERE USED.... BUT WHO KNOWS... I DON'T... I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR WHATEVER REASON... THEIR SOURCES CONTINUOUSLY MISLED THEM... THAT SHOULD NOW BE OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE... I MEAN... HOW CAN YOU BE WRONG EVERY SINGE DAY....

[diditrvyeet] Jester i don't need proof to agree with you they were used

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO POINT OUT... BY THIS TIME IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG THERE... HAHAHHAHAH

[Jester] tessamae I WILL GIVE YOU A HUGE CASE IN POINT ON THAT...ME.... JESTER...

[Jester] WHEN I STARTED THIS THING... I HAD NO BETTER CLUE THAN ANY OTHER GURU.... I STILL HATE THAT TERM... JUST DON'T LIKE IT ALL... I RATHER LIKED INFORMATION PROVIDER... THAT ALWAYS FELT BETTER TO ME....

[Jester] BUT... AFTER A WHILE OF BEING AT THE CASTLE... PUMPING IT UP FOR THEM THERE... THINKING I REALLY KNEW SOME THINGS... I FINALLY HAD TO REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T... NOT REALLY... NOT ANY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...

[Jester] SO I SET OUT TO FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH... AND THAT WAS A REALLY EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE... TO FIND OUT THAT MOST OF THE DINAR LAND INFORMATION IS LARGELY CIRCULAR.... MEANING IF SOMEONE PICKED UP SOMETHING THEN IT GOT PASSED AROUND AND PUT OUT BY EVERYONE.... IT WASN'T REAL...

[Jester] AND THAT TOOK SOME TIME.... BUT I WILL LET YOU IN ON MY SECRET... WHEN I STOPPED DOING THAT BS....... LETS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OURSELVES AND STOP DOING THIS FOR THE WRONG REASONS.... TO MAKE EVERYONE HANG WAITING FOR INFORMATION THAT IS BASED ON NOTHING MORE THAN RUMORS....TRYING TO GET SOME REAL INFORMATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON... THE BIG PICTURE...

[Jester] THAT WAS NOT WHAT EVERYONE REALLY LIKED TO SEE... THEY WOULD ALWAYS RATHER HEAR "WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE"... HAHAHAHHAH

[ifly] Hmmm I wonder if circular info is where the term "rumor mill" originated? Round & round

[Jester] ANYWAY... THAT WAS PROBABLY MORE THAN YOU LIKED TO HEAR ABOUT THAT.... BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[tessamae] Jester do you think that any of the public will be paid after the Group is done? Surely the Group has lost some members who joined other groups.

[Jester] tessamae WELL I WAS KIND OF AVOIDING THAT SUBJECT... WAS HOPING TO DISTRACT YOU... HAHAHAHHAH

[ [Jester] SO... TRN'S.... USN'S... IDQ'S... IQN'S... HMMMM.... HOW TO START... WE MIGHT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR THIS.... HAHAHAHHA

[Backstreets] Spill it

[Jester] OKAY... MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO JIM WILLIE.... LET'S START THERE...

[Jester] HE IS PREDICTING THE REVELATION OF TWO CURRENCIES IN THE US... THE TRN.... WHICH WILL BE THE INTERNATIONALLY TRADED PART... AND WHAT HE CALLS THE SCHEISSE DOLLAR.... THAT IS GERMAN FOR POO IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING... HAHAHAHAH

[LuCkYb] and the sheiite dollar is the fed correct ?

[Jester] LuCkYb NO... HOLD ON I AM GOING THERE.... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT.... LOL

[Jester] SO.... THE TRN WILL BE THE INTERNATIONALLY TRADED VERSION OF THE USD... COEXISTING WITH THE FRN FOR A WHILE...

[Jester] I DO NOT THINK THAT JW IS 100% CORRECT ABOUT THE SCHEISSE DOLLAR.. I THINK IT WILL BE THE USN FROM THE UST... THE GOLD BACKED DOLLAR AGAIN... I THINK THAT HE DOES NOT SEE THIS PART THE WAY I DO... I KNOW THAT IS PRESUMPTUOUS AND I MAY BE WRONG BUT I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.... HAHAHAHAHH

[Jester] I THINK HE BELIEVES WE WILL STILL BE USING THE FRN IN COUNTRY AND DOES NOT SEE THE CHANGE... NO REASON TO EXPECT HE WOULD... AND IF THAT IS CORRECT THEN IT REALLY WILL BE A SCHEISSE DOLLAR...

[Backstreets] if basel3 is to be honored

[LuCkYb] Jester good chance you are right the Fed may just do what it is good at stealing money .. lol

[LuCkYb] and embezzlement

[ifly] TRN supplants FRN internationally & USN supplants FRN domestically?

[pokerbrat] Jester you must be hearing something from a source?

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... THAT MEANS THERE IS REALLY A MESS HERE IN THE US... THE USN ONLY COMES OUT OF THE MIX AS THE UST IS FUNDED OVER TIME TO REPLACE THE TRN... PAY IT BACK AND GET RID OF IT BY BRINGING ON THE USN... DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

[Jester] ifly ACTUALLY THAT IS A REALLY GOOD WAY TO LOOK AT IT...

[pokerbrat] Jester Ron Paul in a recent speech. flat out the FED is going bye bye

[Jester] IT IS A LITTLE MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT BUT I WOULD HAVE TO GO INTO HOW THE FED AND UST RELATIONSHIP WORKS TO MAKE IT ANY CLEARER... AND THAT EXPLANATION WORKS PRETTY GOOD ACTUALLY....

[Jester] SO IN THAT SCENARIO WE HAVE THE FRN RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] AND SOON A TRN TO USE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADING... A DIGITAL CURRENCY FOR SURE...

[Jester] BUT STILL A REPRESENTATION OF THE FRN...

[Jester] AND THEN WE HAVE A USN...

[Jester] THIS WILL BE SORT OF LIKE A REDENOMINATION IN A WAY....

[Jester] REMEMBER THAT DEFINITION?

[PollyP] Yes

[LuCkYb] Yes

[Jester] OK COOL... BASICALLY CHANGING OUT ONE CURRENCY AND INTRODUCING ANOTHER... LIKE THEY DID WITH THE EURO A WHILE BACK..

[Jester] SO... FOR A WHILE YOUR PHYSICAL FRN'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE BROUGHT IN AND YOU WILL GET A USN IN EXCHANGE... WHO KNOWS WHEN THAT WILL HAPPEN OR HOW LONG THAT EXCHANGE CAN TAKE PLACE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING...

[Jester] AND IN TIME ALL THE FRN'S THEORETICALLY WILL BE CONVERTED TO USN'S IN COUNTRY...

[Jester] THE TRN WILL STILL BE USED TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY AND AT SOME POINT THEY WILL REPRESENT USN'S THERE TOO...

[Jester] THIS IS MORE COMPLICATED IN THE US THAN ELSEWHERE BECAUSE WE HAVE THE DANG FED TO GET RID OF....

[Goose] Jester any difference in value?

[Jester] Goose ALWAYS REMEMBER... A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR IN COUNTRY...

[pokerbrat] FED up with the FED

[tessamae] Jester That is when US money gets gold backed?

[Jester] tessamae THAT IS HOW IT WILL HAPPEN... THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN... THE USN IS A UST DOLLAR... NOT A FRN FED DOLLAR...

[Hoosier Girl] So that is the change over to our Gold Back currency.... where the sheeple wont even notice

[Jester] GOT TO KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR MIND... THE UST IS THE BONA FIDE US CENTRAL BANK... THE FED IS A SHAM CENTRAL BANK....

[Jester] Hoosier Girl AND THAT IS TRUE.... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THAT IS THE WAY THEY LIKE IT SO THAT NO ONE GOES OFF THE DEEP END AND GETS WEIRDED OUT... HAHAHHAAH

[ifly] Jester so they will print the appropriate amount of USN to be at par with existing FRN?

[Jester] SO... THAT BRINGS US TO THE REST OF THE WORLD... AND THE CURRENCY RESET... THEY WILL ALSO HAVE IN COUNTRY CODES VERSUS INTERNATIONAL CODES IN MY OPINION...

[LuCkYb] JESTER even though JP morgan was one of the creators of the federal rip off unreserve . doesnt it really belong to the Roth childs and is part of the world bank

[Jester] LuCkYb THAT IS ANOTHER STORY AND IF I GO THERE I WILL NOT FINISH... THAT WILL HAVE TO WAIT...

[Jester] SO NOW LETS GO TO IRAQ... THIS IS THE PART THAT WILL WEIRD SOME PEEPS OUT...

[ifly] Jester so talk of the FRN being worth only 85¢ to 50¢ of USN will be avoided?

[Jester] BUT IT IS MY OPINION AND IF EVERYONE LIKES TO BUST ME UP ON IT THEN SO BE IT.... HAHAHAHHAHA

[pokerbrat] Will this have a Recaps disclaimer?

[Jester] SO.... THEY DO AN RI IN IRAQ.... WHAT THAT MEANS IS AN IN COUNTRY RV....

[Jester] pokerbrat PROBABLY.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] SO LET'S POSTULATE... NOW THE IN COUNTRY IQD IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD IN COUNTRY... BUT... THEY DO THE IQN TOO... SIMILAR TO THE TRN... FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE...

[Jester] IT IS NOT THE IQD THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY TRADED IT IS THE IQN...IT MADE SENSE IN THE US EXAMPLE RIGHT?

[Goose] Jester you talked about that before

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[Jester] AND EVERYONE IS WELL AWARE THAT THEY HAVE THE SMALLER DENOMINATIONS ALL READY TO GO RIGHT?

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[hoot2602] yes

[Jester] SO WHY NOT? THE PEEPS IN COUNTRY ARE ALL TAKEN CARE OF AND THEIR MONEY IS WORTH MORE NOW... THAT HAS BEEN SAID PLENTY OF TIMES...

[Jester] EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DORY IN IRAQ...

[kristi] I hear a big BUT coming

[Goose] Jester but no INTERNATIONAL trade yet?

[Jester] BUT THE IQN IS INTERNATIONALLY TRADED AND YOU HAVE IQD... AND THEY HAVE INITIATED AN EDICT PROHIBITING ANY DINAR TO CROSS THE BORDER.. BOTH WAYS... I REPORTED ON THAT A WEEK OR SO AGO....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yes you did

[LuCkYb] last week Monday Tuesday

[Jester] WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT? REMEMBER I LOOK FOR INDICATORS...

[LuCkYb] to get the large denoms off the street

[Hoosier Girl] Jester In country is accounted for

[pokerbrat] Get rid of over printed IQD

[LuCkYb] not to allow any more currency out of the country

[ifly] Don't want 000s worth almost $100,000 FRN out & about

[Jester] Hoosier Girl GOOD DEAL... I AM IMPRESSED...

[mentoredlife] Jester to eliminate having to exchange any of the IQD outside the country

[Jester] AND TO KEEP ANY DINAR FROM COMING IN WITHOUT A GOOD REASON.... PROBABLY TO SHUT DOWN ISIS AND ANY COUNTERFEITING OF LARGE SUMS FROM COMING BACK IN....

[tessamae] Jester So no public exchange here. What is left here is worthless.

[Jester] SO... NOW... GETTING BACK TO YOUR SMELLY OLD IQD.... GOOD THING THEY WILL LIKE TO HAVE IT FOR THE OIL CREDITS YES? GOOD THING THE GROUPS ARE SET UP TO GET YOU TO THE RIGHT PLACE YES?

[Hoosier Girl] Yes Yes

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Yes

[kristi] Yupppers

[pokerbrat] Screw the guys with IQD including ISIS and anyone holding IQD they never made any promises

[Jester] THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE A POPULAR POST... HAHAHAHAHAH

[TxBikerLady] Jester and that includes ALL IQD not in a UST group

[Jester] pokerbrat THAT IS THE FACT JACK.... HAHAHAHAH

[pokerbrat] Bait and switch

[kristi] But, since IQD/N are asset based, wouldn't a bank be able to use it as partof their liquidity requirements?

[tessamae] Jester Does that mean that they will have to get rid of the ISIS cells that exist there before rv?

[Jester] TxBikerLady WHICH GOES BACK TO THEY DO NOT LIKE TO MAKE EVERYONE A BAZILLIONAIRE... THEY ONLY HAVE SO MUCH THEY NEED TO CONVERT FOR THE OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS... OR SO I AM TOLD.... OTHERWISE WHY CLOSE THEM DOWN LAST YEAR? WHY NOT LET THEM KEEP COLLECTING... INDICATORS...

[Jmk47] Jester...... Basically same senerio for dong also

[Jester] Jmk47 VERY GOOD... AND PROBABLY THE REASON THOSE ARE NOT CLOSED JUST YET...

[ifly] Doesn't public exchanged iqd outside Iraq get destroyed at treasury or central bank where exchanged for local currency?

[Jester] ifly WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR OIL CREDITS AND DESTROYED I AM TOLD...

[ifly] But not for TRN?

[Jester] IRAQ HAS A RESPONSIBILITY WAY DOWN THE ROAD TO MAKE GOOD ON THE OIL CREDIT CONTRACTS... AND THAT IS WAY CHEAPER FOR THEM ANYWAY.... AND WAY OFF IN THE FUTURE AS WELL...

[ifly] Iow digitized &destroyed?

[Jester] IS A GOOD PLAN ISN'T IT?

[Backstreets] hence the group sign ups being closed, so no bad hombres can join once they find out the plan

[Hoosier Girl] Sure is! They control what they take in to a point

[PollyP] Ooooooooo, some people are going to be very angry

[LuCkYb] b e many regular joes heart broken and very very MAD . to the point they may go postal

[Jester] WELL THAT IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPENING... AND DANG... I HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT.... HAHAHAHAH

[Jmk47] Jester Could U.S. trade oil credits for gold

[ifly] K. I got a lil dong guess I better find a dong group still open, huh?

[Jester] LuCkYb I THINK MOST ARE IN THE G64 GROUP... AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT AT SOME POINT IN TIME THEY DON'T GET COLLECTED.... BUT LET ME MAKE THIS ONE MORE POINT....
[Jester] SO... YOU GO TO THE BANK... TO TRADE YOUR IQD... CAN YOU?

[tessamae] Jester fraid not!

[Goose] Jester not unless its INTERNATIONAL and still iqd

[Jester] Goose VERY GOOD....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester They dont have the oil contracts

[LuCkYb] if it will only be at exchange building arthurized for exchange will banks be doing it as well ?

[Jester] IT IS AN IQN NOW.... ISN'T THE SAME THING... BUT WE WILL SEE IF THEY LET SOME SORT OF SCENARIO GO DOWN THAT COLLECTS IT.... WHO KNOWS?

[tessamae] Jester for like .36 cents if I remember right

[ModelWoman] Jester I have been questioning the fact that we have been told the Global Currency Reset is to put us on a more even playing field in trade ....would that not make our currency the same dollar amount as everyone else s????

[Jester] ModelWoman WELL ISN'T THAT WHAT A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD IS ALL ABOUT?

[kristi] Jester Is dong covered by Gen64? What about Rupiah?

[ModelWoman] Jester Yes so we will get 1 to 1 with these foreign currencies then? Like D O N G and Dinar

[ajmaudio] Jester.... might I pose a question please?

[Jester] ModelWoman NOOO... THAT IS NOT HOW THAT WILL WORK... TWO DIFFERENT THINGS...

[chuckyboy1] How about General's group? Do you know if it is inclusive of Canadians?

[ModelWoman] OK Jester That's Great!

[ifly] Jester dong groups still open???

[Jester] ifly LET ME THINK ON THAT... IF I DECIDED TO GO THERE I WILL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW...

[Jester] ifly OF COURSE I KNOW... HAHAHAHAH....

[Jester] BE HERE TOMORROW... I WILL DECIDE AND LET YOU KNOW THEN...

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY.... I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget Empty Re: Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Gee ... according to this article, the budget was published in the Journal on the 19th of February ... so the the question would be WTF you talkin bout Jester?

19/02/2015 17:00
Sunday .. publication of the budget in the facts of Iraq Law

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Iraqi facts circle, on Thursday, confirmed on Sunday that the next date of publication of the Federal Budget Law for 2015 in the Journal of the facts, noting that the work is underway so far on the formulation and audited in preparation for deployment.

The general director of the Iraqi facts circle Hussein punitive, in a statement seen by "obelisk", "The number of Sunday from the Iraqi Gazette, will include the publication of the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the financial year / 2015, all the details of the law," he "provides the latest issue of the newspaper The facts of Iraq, in the approved distribution centers, and a library of justice in the ministry's headquarters. "

He punitive "The federal budget law requires several days to be drafted and printed in minutes being includes full details of a large number of tables and figures," pointing out that "the Ministry of Finance will sign what has been drafted in the budget before it was published."

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, has ratified the morning of Tuesday, the federal budget for the current year 2015.

It was the voice of the House of Representatives, in January 29 on the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion.

Oh by the way, there are NO USN or TRN notes. There are only Federal Reserve notes, and there is no plan to replace them ... nor is the Federal Reserve going away. It was established for good reason and has done it's job of providing and constant and stable currency. Read the history behind the establishment of the Fed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget 2805820865  Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget 2805820865  Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget 2805820865  Jester's source says no changes in Iraq - No posted budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum