Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this)

+3
WayneO
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) Empty Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this)

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 am

[MarySunshine] Jester Is the funding of the UST what leaves the Fed out in the cold?

[Jester] MarySunshine IT IS NOT REALLY THE WAY IT WILL GO... WE OWE THAT MONEY... IT WILL GET REPLACED OVER TIME..

[ljp] Jester I follow along quite a bit, and do not know if you have addressed this. What do you think about the ZIM?

[Jester] ljp I THINK THAT IS PRETTY MUCH OUT THERE NOW... LET ME FIND SOMETHING... HOLD ON...

[Jester] TO START LET ME DROP THIS IN HERE...

[Jester] DEFINITION OF 'DEMONETIZATION' Demonetization is the act of stripping a currency unit of its status as legal tender. Demonetization is necessary whenever there is a change of national currency. The old unit of currency must be retired and replaced with a new currency unit.

[Jester] WHICH IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE FRN... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.... WE ARE ON ZIMBABWE..

[Jester] INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'DEMONETIZATION' A recent example of demonetization occurred when the nations of the European Monetary Union adopted the euro. In order to switch to the euro, authorities first fixed exchange rates for the varied national currencies into euros. When the euro was introduced, the old national currencies were demonetized. However, the old currencies remained convertible into euros for a while so that a smooth transition through demonetization would be assured.

[Jester] SO WITH THAT SAID...

[Jester] US$1 for Z$35,000 rate for Zim dollar compensation, RBZ

[Jester] THE central bank will use the rate of one U.S. dollar to 35,000 Zimbabwe dollars as it moves to demonetize the local currency and compensate account holders who lost their savings when the government introduced multi-currencies in 2009.

[Jester] Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) Governor John Mangudya told Xinhua in an interview Monday that everybody who had an account as of December 2008 would be awarded a blanket five U.S. dollars per account regardless of whether or not there was any credit in their bank balances.

[Jester] Mangudya's comments allay fears that had beset the banking public which suspected that the RBZ wanted to credit the accounts with only five U.S. dollars and disregard the balances in the accounts at the time of the introduction of the multi-currencies.

[Jester] The Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries also issued a statement recently urging the RBZ to fully compensate account holders.

[Jester] "The five U.S. dollars is the minimum but we're going to be using the United Nations rate of one U.S. dollar to 35,000 Zimbabwe dollars. We have revalued it from one U.S. dollar to 35 quadrillion dollars," Mangudya said.

[Jester] "This explains why the figure (to demonetize) has risen from the initial six million U.S. dollars to 20 million dollars," he added.

[Jester] Former Finance Minister in the inclusive government Tendai Biti had indicated that six million dollars would be required to compensate account holders affected by the abandonment of the local currency in favour of mainly the United States dollar and the South African rand.

[Jester] Other currencies acceptable in the banks are the Australian dollar, British pound sterling, Botswana pula and to a limited extent the Euro, Indian rupee, Chinese yuan and Japanese yen.

[Jester] The local currency was literally made moribund in 2009 when the government sought to arrest runway inflation which then stood at 231 million percent at the last official count, even though unofficial figures put it at 4 billion percent.

[Jester] To cope with inflation, the RBZ redenominated the Zimbabwe dollar in 2006, 2008 and 2009, with the highest being a 100 trillion dollar banknote printed on bond paper after the German company which used to supply it with the special paper stopped doing so because of economic sanctions imposed on the country.

[Jester] The central bank would also occasionally slash the zeros from the notes amid concerns from businesses that the many zeros were crashing their computer systems.

[Jester] The demonetization of the local currency will be completed by June 30, 2015, allowing many people who had stashed the Zimbabwe dollar in its various denominations to finally discard it.

[Jester] NOW... DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? LET'S BREAK THAT DOWN... FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE NOT IN ZIMBABWE... SECOND OF ALL YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT FROM 2008... THIRD OF ALL IT PLAINLY SAYS THEY WILL NEED $20MILLION TO GET THIS DONE... UP FROM $6MILLION... SOOO... YOU THINK THEY ARE INCLUDING YOU???

[Jester] ALL THE BS ABOUT GETTING A BAZILLION DOLLARS ON YOUR ZIMBABWE CURRENCY IS A PIPE DREAM IN MY OPINION... AND I BEEN TELLING THAT FOR A WHILE.... IT NEVER MADE SENSE FOR THEM TO REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY... WHY NOT JUST COME OUT WITH NEW? AND IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING...

[Jester] DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

[Jester] LINK FOR THE ARTICLE BTW....   http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-20765-US$1+for+Z$35,000+rate+for+your+trillions/news.aspx

[Jester] THAT POST WILL NOT BE POPULAR... HAHAHAHAHA

[ljp] Jester interesting. I have heard of several people buying 2008 ZIM . and someone said they are dealing with dong and dinar first, and then going into ZIM and India Rupee . yes , thanks . appreciate the info

[Jester] ljp SOMEONE THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN SELLING YOU SOMETHING? HMMMM...

[ljp] Jester, people who have it and figure that they are going to trade it in

[ifly] Jester confirmation bias make sheeple in dinar land think that article is good news for those holding zim wallpaper

[Jester] ifly WELL... I AM NOT REALLY READING IT THAT WAY... THAT IS WHY I PUT THE DEFINITION OF DEMONETIZE IN FIRST...

[Jester] BUT IT IS NOT INTERNATIONAL... AND THEY ARE DEMONETIZING IT... MAYBE YOU CAN GET A FEW BUCK IF YOU FLY OVER THERE... BUT IS IT WORTH IT?

[ifly] I got it if you had a bank account in 08-09 you get $5us. Wow I'm impressed!

[Jester] ifly THAT IS AN ACCOUNT WITH NOTHING IN IT... BUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE SYSTEM WILL ONLY TAKE $20MILLION TO REPLACE.. NOT MUCH IF YOU LIKE MY OPINION....

[ifly] Jester, what up w Langley?

[Jester] ifly WHAT ABOUT IT... NOTHING MORE TO TELL... CLEANED UP...

[Jester] THAT IS WHAT I AM TOLD ANYWAY...

[tallpines] Jester Nice...

[ifly] Um, of what? Rogue CIA agents? Carpets were dirty?   Idk what you mean by cleaned up, sorry to not get it.

[Jester] ifly SERIOUSLY? SO... WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LANGLEY?

[ifly] Its a town in va with big building with 3 letters on it.

[Jester] YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY DO?

[ModelWoman] Jester Economic Hitmen

[Jester] ModelWoman AHA! GOOD THINKING!

[tallpines] Jester but way more than that

[ifly] Not trying to be stupid but I read Willie & Benji say it raided. Others said a protest group or carpets being cleaned.I skeptic

[MotoXR] Jester collect data/info infiltrate and use our money to do it

[Jester] ifly WELL DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE MAKING A POINT OF TELLING YOU THEY WERE CLEANING THE CARPET... SERIOUSLY?

[ifly] You meant me I presume. GREAT NEWS!!!!!

[ifly] When I brought it from Fulford about Langley raided you dismissed it. Hence my confusion.

[Jester] ifly I DO NOT DO FULFORD... HE IS RARELY CORRECT ON FOLLOW THROUGH... THAT WAS THE ISSUE.. NOT THAT YOU DID IT...

[Jester] SOOOO... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

[MotoXR] Jester I have an off the wall ? Iv'e been pondering over can i ask?

[Jester] MotoXR SURE...

[MotoXR] Jester, Thanks Most of us now work for a Company and have or pay for our Health Insurance, Once we all leave what do you recommend doing for health care Many of my friends you buy it on their own are getting cancelled Wondered if anyone has some kind of group health for coverage to join??

[MotoXR] Jester O-care i dont want lol.

[Jester] MotoXR I DON'T KNOW... I HAVE MY OWN INSURANCE... NO ONE HAS TRIED TO CANCEL ME...

[MotoXR] Jester Ok just thought I'd run it by you might be a Ca. thing

[Jester] THEORETICALLY IT WILL GET UNDONE... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY... BUT YOU WILL HAVE MONEY TO BUY YOUR OWN... SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?

[MotoXR] Jester True I just have a lot of friends who have been getting cancellation notices and having to go the way of O'care

[Jester] MotoXR WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT WOULD BE... MUST BE A REASON...

[MotoXR] Jester Thank you, i just wanted to ask I dont want to take time away from other important topics

[Jester] OKAY... 20 MINUTES... AND YOU GUYS DID NOT ASK THE QUESTIONS YOU NEEDED TO ASK YET... HAHAHAHAHA

[pokerbrat] Jester can I get my money back on my Zim?

[Jester] pokerbrat YOU LOST THAT HAND... IT WAS A BLUFF.... HAHAHAHA

[chuck60] Jester Regarding the "possibility" you mentioned last night before the whiteout, when do you think you will know if that could become a reality? Thanks.

[Jester] chuck60 I DO NOT... AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO BE SAID ABOUT IT UNLESS IT HAPPENS.... ASKING IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I came in last,,,, any news from HP

[Jester] LdyFaith READ THE EARLIER POST... THAT QUESTION STARTED A 30 MINUTE DISCUSSION.... HAHAHAHHA

[Jester] GIVE YOU A HINT... WE TALKED ABOUT THE BUDGET AND WHAT THE HOLD UP WAS...  

Earlier Post:  http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/thursday-night-jester-chat-iraq-frns-trns-usns-and-more

[PollyP] Kurds not happy

[SoldierofChrist] Jester you gave us a lot of positive news and the Republic is looking strong, this chess game seems like all the the cabal is pinned to a corner

[lady luck] Are the Kurds happy now?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, any news with the budget

[SoldierofChrist] Jester for once the delay was not them lol

[diditrvyeet] Jester the hold up was a stall tactic right

[Jester] HAHAHAHA.... TOO FUNNY... SHEESH... ONE DAY YOU WILL FOLLOW ALONG... I GAVE YOU THE ROAD MAP... FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED... WHAT IS GOING ON NOW... WHAT IS UP NEXT...

[Jester] diditrvyeet NO THAT WAS PROBABLY REAL... I THINK SOMEONE GOT CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN ON THAT ONE...

[Jester] OKAY... WHAT HAPPENED... THE KURDS WERE TICKED THEIR NUMBER WAS NOT RIGHT... ONE THEORY BUT THE ONE I LEAN TOWARDS... MEETING HELD... ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT....

[Jester] WHAT IS GOING ON NOW... THE KURDS ARE HAPPY WITH THE AGREEMENT... THEY GET PAID...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester So that leads to in country RI/RV

[Jester] WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT... THE BUDGET GETS PUT IN ON SUNDAY... ALL IS WELL...

[LH] Jester you said the kurds were trying to pull a fast one

[Jester] LH THE OTHER THEORY I AM NOT LEANING TOWARD...

[Jester] YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ THAT STUFF CLOSER...

[Sandhaul] Jester, TRN gets announced.

[PollyP] jester, when we see the budget we'll know

[Jester] SO YOU ALL HAPPY WITH THAT SET OF STATEMENTS? ACCORDING TO THE LAYOUT I GAVE YOU?

[MarySunshine] I am

[Jester] SOMEONE BE SMART... READ IT AGAIN... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] I AM TRYING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO QUESTION WHAT YOU SEE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester it seems like this Sunday is another window which we have to be once again cautiously optimistic

[Jester] SoldierofChrist IT IS NOT THAT CLEAR... A COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED STATEMENT LURKS IN THAT SET OF STATEMENTS....

[Jester] DO NOT THINK PAST WHAT I WROTE.... READ IT AGAIN...

[Jmk47] How are Kurds getting paid

[Jester] Jmk47 VERY GOOD.... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... HUGS AND KISSES AND STUFF....

[lady luck] I got a text today that said the kurds got paid today...no link sorry

[Jester] lady luck AND THAT TEXT IS TRUE FROM WHAT I AM TOLD...

[diditrvyeet] Jester HCL?

[Hannah] Kurds happy w/ agreement, budget printed, then they get paid.

[Jester] BY READING WHAT YOU SEE AND NOT OVER THINKING IT... NOT JUMPING AHEAD AND MISSING THE ACTUAL INFORMATION....

[MarySunshine] Jester Soooooo... they get paid in IQD? The Kurds I mean

[Jester] EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT Jmk47

[getch59] Jester Kurds cannot be paid without RI

[Jester] getch59 REALLY?

[dinarrocks] Jester Paid at 1166 OR, will it be the new rate?

[Jester] YOU SURE?

[getch59] Jester not without a reinstated currency with value....not at the 1166

[pokerbrat] HAPPYDANCE for Jmk47

[Jester] ASK YOURSELF THIS... WHAT IS CHEAPER... PAYING THEM THE RI AMOUNT AHEAD OF TIME AND LETTING THEM RI INTO THE AMOUNT OWED? OR PAYING THEM AFTER THE FACT?

[tallpines] Jester prior

[Jester] tallpines YES...

[Jester] SO THERE YOU HAVE THE MISSING PIECE... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] NOW... WHAT IS THE OTHER MISSING PIECE NOW?

[tallpines] Jester back to the TRN

[dinarrocks] Jester HCL?

[pokerbrat] The TRN's

[PollyP] budget

[Truth] Jester how did they get paid?

[texas1837] Jester looks like the puzzle is pretty much put together

[Jester] tallpines GOOD DEAL... CLOSE ENOUGH...

[Jester] FOR THEM TO BE HAPPY WITH THAT ARRANGEMENT... KNOWING THEY LIKE TO GET PAID THE AMOUNT OWED THEM... NOT THE SMALLER PRE-RI AMOUNT... YOU THINK THEY MIGHT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN QUICKLY?

[Jester] WE ARE EXTENDED UNTIL WE FINISH THIS...

[Jester] SO... I BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN ALL NIGHT HOW WE DO WHAT WE ARE DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING ON OUR END... SO YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE THOUGHT PROCESSES INVOLVED

[nancy] Jester this is goood stuff

[Jester] ARE YOU STARTING TO UNDERSTAND NOW?

[Jester] ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING INDICATORS BETTER NOW?

[lady luck] yes

[Hannah] Jester at long last, haha

[pokerbrat] Si Iraq = indicators

[diditrvyeet] Jester just a compliment that i noticed you are working hard to communicate better with us, coming down to our level ty

[dinarrocks] I'm getting there at my snaillllls pace!

[LH] Jester well beginning to, definitely have to pay closer attention to things

[Hannah] Jester I would expect there was a deadline placed on their expectations to have things "happen quickly"?

[Jester] diditrvyeet WELL IT HAS BEEN A FRUSTRATION LATELY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY POINT ACROSS... SO YES... THAT IS WHAT I AM ATTEMPTING TO DO...

[getch59] Jester without indicators there is no way to ascertain next steps

[Jester] BUT I AM TRYING TO ALSO BUMP YOU UP TO THIS LEVEL TOO... DO NOT BE FOOLED... I WILL NOT BE HERE TO SPOON FEED YOU AFTER THIS IF DONE... YOU MUST LEARN TO THINK LIKE THIS IS YOU INTEND TO BE AND STAY RICH...

[diditrvyeet] Jester i should say my level as others get it much quicker than me but i am not far behind

[nancy] Jester just remember you are teaching 1st graders lol

[Jester] nancy YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT KIND OF THINKING... YOU MUST GRAB YOURSELF BY THE BOOTSTRAPS AND PULL YOURSELF UP...

[Jester] IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU LEARN TO THINK LIKE THIS SO YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF...

[nancy] dinarrocks you might be I just graduated

[texas1837] Jester agreement - check - today, gazette - check - Sunday , CR - check - soon afterwards

[Jester] texas1837 NOW I AM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE THERE... BUT I THINK WE MAY BE...

[nancy] Jester that is one of my biggest concern

[dinarrocks] Jester It still can be mind-boggling, and as far as indicators go, it seems that one indicator opens up a window to show us another indicator that we had not thought of, and it goes on and on.

[Jester] IF NOTHING GETS FUBAR.. ALL THE INDICATIONS ARE THINGS ARE GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

[pokerbrat] Sheeeet HAPPYDANCE

[Hannah] Jester No more fubars!!!

[nano59] Jester my boot straps say we are!

[Jester] AND KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE OR TWO SCENARIOS ALL NIGHT... AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER FACTORS...

[Jmk47] All to happen at or around end of Chinese new year

[Jester] THE MAIN THING IS YOU GUYS HAVE TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES.... GET OUT OF ALL THE STUPID DINAR LAND BS AND GET EDUCATED QUICKLY... GET THE RIGHT HELP... PROFESSIONALS... THAT IS MY ADVICE TO YOU AND WHAT I AM TRYING TO ACHIEVE...

[diditrvyeet] Jester when a person signs an nda and we have our financial and tax advisors, do we make them sign a nda also or how does that work if you can share

[SoldierofChrist] Jester we have the tools and knowledge to do our research and not be had

[Jester] diditrvyeet YOU CAN TRY THAT IF YOU LIKE... BUT DON'T BE PARANOID EITHER... RICH PEOPLE WORK THIS ALL THE TIME... AND I DOUBT THEY HAVE ANYONE TO SIGN AN NDA...

OKAY.... TIME TO GO NOW... SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) Empty Re: Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this)

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 am

It seems like none of these Gurus can stay out of the limelight for very long.  They always have to come back for more to pump up their wallets or their egos.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) Empty Re: Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this)

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Pump, pump, pump .... what a useless piece of crap. No TRNs and the whole Zimbabwe thing is ludicrous. They are eliminating it, it has already been replaced by other currencies, it is not going to RV.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Kevin 53, I fail to see why you are suggesting Jester is pumping things up on the Zim. He has been saying for a long time that thinking you will make Bazillions out of the Zim is a pipe dream. He confirmed in his chat today that there is nothing to be made from the Zim.

I saw the hype on the zim, even though my gut feel and common sense suggested otherwise I decided to fully research the matter anyway. My initial thoughts proved to be correct. I therefore did not buy any Zim.

For a number of reasons I didn't buy any dinar either. But that does not mean I don't believe, due to extensive research, and first hand experience and information, there will not be a GCR at some stage in the future.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Simply put, it took him longer to get to saying that than I have stomach or patience to read his rambling screed, but there are enough others out there to warrant it's mention. Regardless, he is no better than any of the other guru types out there.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865  Jester's Daily Chat Notes - ( Thought he said he was retiring from all this) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:26 am

Well, if you don't read what somebody says and therefore get the facts completely wrong, how can anybody trust your judgement on who is right and who is wrong???

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 am

Furthermore, to state " he (Jester ) is no better than the rest of the guru types out there " is, to use your own word, ludicrous. 

What scares me is that you have done 16740 posts, hope what you say in the other posts is more accurate than your statements here. Otherwise, a lot of people are being misguided by misinformation.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:35 am

Jester seems to have recently changed his tune in what appears to be an effort to differentiate himself from the other liars. However, he historically has called this in many and varied ways in the past, as recently as January. Plus he was calling the rate as being the the same range as Kuwait's. He has claimed that China has signed off on it, that they are funding it, ... He did that not once but many times, and has been wrong each and every time. They are all here in the archives, just go and do a search on Jester, There are six pages of posts from him.

He may be trying to cover his tracks, or perhaps he is just a little more skillful in weaving his prevarications, but in the end, he is a fraud and a liar, just like all of the other pumpers. No better than any of the others.

Oh by the way the TRN/FRN/Basil III crap is just that. Basil III has nothing to say about how Central Banks do business, nor does it require "asset based" currency. It is a voluntary standard for how large banks count their assets. Countries can apply it as is, apply stricter standards (which the US did BTW,) looser standards, or not at all. There are no TRNs no new notes coming out, no GCR ... it's not happening, but don't take my word for it, do the research for yourself. The source material is all out there, all you have to do is a little digging and reading. Start with the IMF, BIS, World Bank, UST and Federal Reserve websites. OH, and you might want to spend a little time looking at the UN resolutions regarding Iraq, and take a gander at the various mineralogical surveys done of Iraq, including the one done by the USGS. Do your homework and then we can talk.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks, good explanation, I will look into the articles you have suggested.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:17 pm

After so many years at this, my BSometer tends to go off quickly.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Okay, back now had to do my chores for she who must be obayed.

You have called everybody a liar who says anything about an RV or GCR, which you say will never happen. Yet all the places you gave me to check it out have been exposed as the biggest liars, thieves and murderers on the planet. I just watched an interview with Karen Hudes on Corporate Global Control. Well worth watching. 

She exposed corruption within the World Bank, and as a senior lawyer has since found corruption and criminality goes way deeper than that. She even says the US Government is not a legal government. 

Jim Willie talks about the US violating a pact with 140 countries on the GCR. 

Are they, along with the likes of Gordon Duff and Preston James, all liars too? 

How is the USD going to continue as the International Reserve Currency when most of the rest of the world are rejecting and bypassing it? What happens if the USD ( Federal Reserve Note ) FIAT money crashes as economists say it will? 

I fail to see how such a corrupt and criminal system can continue for ever as you seem to imply. The rest of the world is awake up now to the US Government, even if US citizens are mostly still unaware.

Interesting times, time will tell I guess, but I am still keeping an open mind and will continue digging for truthful information. Harder to find though than a big gold nugget.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 pm

To answer your question, IMO yes, they are. There are just far to many holes and inconsistencies in their stories. Just as a quick example, there are not 140 countries in the world, nor it there a pact, nor are there 130, or whatever number of currencies they are currently claiming will RV ... seems like the number keeps changing ... Most of the rest of the world, despite the claims of the RV proponents are not rejecting the USD. If that were the case, then why did the rest of the world almost have an economic heart attack when the US began to talk about cutting back on QE last fall? Oh the BRICS are trying to make some waves, but China is really the only one of the group that is big enough to make more than a splash and they have their own major economic problems.

I have read the claims about the US Government not being a legal government, but a corporation formed under British Admiralty Law and owned by the crown ... something like that anyway. I found them amusing, but thoroughly unconvincing. As with most of the rest of this, it relies on vague accusations, innuendo and unprovable, unverifiable "facts." Hmmm when I put it that way, it kind of sounds like dinar gurus. As I said, don't take anybody's word for it, look at the source documents, read the BASIL III accords, parts will make for heavy wading unless you are an economist, but you should be able to parse enough to determine what I said is true.

Some of the stuff will take a lot of digging and piecing. for instance, China is very secretive about their economy, but after doing a lot of digging, and reading a lot of assessments by respected economists, intelligence sources, banking and investment sites, I began to get a picture of their economic condition. It's not pretty, in fact, if it were not for the fact that the government controls everything, even "private enterprise," I suspect they would make the Greece situation look like a walk in the park.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am

You continue to claim that everybody who says anything against the US establishment is a liar. I have seen too much first hand throughout my life, which I prefer not to disclose, to accept that absolutely everybody is lying. I firmly believe the biggest liars come from the establishment. Where there is smoke there is usually fire, and there is far too much smoke from far to many learned and intelligent people for there to be no fire at all.

Sorry, I simply am not convinced by your argument. I believe there is more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye. Things may not be as they appear. As I say, I am open minded, time will tell.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 am

No not everybody, but I do reject the claims of what I will call for lack of a better word conspiracy theorists. I take EVERYTHING I read on the internet with a large grain of salt, along with most things I read in the media. Unfortunately, many of those "learned and intelligent" people are not who they claim to be. One that comes immediately to mind is the so called "Judge" Dale, who (going strictly from memory here, don't have time right now to look it up,) upon research was never actually a judge as he claims.

What I see when I look at the conspiracy claims is a subtle antisemitism, (is it just a coincidence that the majority of the alleged conspirators are either Jewish or vocal supporters or Israel,) coupled with a somewhat innate distrust of government, and a dislike of people with more than we have (jealousy). What I do not see is any sort of provable, verifiable evidence.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:12 pm

WayneO wrote:Okay, back now had to do my chores for she who must be obayed.

You have called everybody a liar who says anything about an RV or GCR, which you say will never happen. Yet all the places you gave me to check it out have been exposed as the biggest liars, thieves and murderers on the planet. I just watched an interview with Karen Hudes on Corporate Global Control. Well worth watching. 

She exposed corruption within the World Bank, and as a senior lawyer has since found corruption and criminality goes way deeper than that. She even says the US Government is not a legal government. 

Jim Willie talks about the US violating a pact with 140 countries on the GCR. 

Are they, along with the likes of Gordon Duff and Preston James, all liars too?

I don't know who Gordon or Preston are, but Willie and Hudes absolutely are.  Either liars or just crazier than a sh!thouse rat.  You don't need to believe either Hudes or "the establishment" to know that a GCR is crazy and makes no sense.  Virtually all the currencies in the world either float or are pegged to a currency that floats.  That means that they all change in value (i.e. RV) according to what the market wants to pay for them EVERY DAY.  USD floats.  IQD is pegged to a currency that floats (USD), as examples.  The notion that some massive entity is going to come in and say "Well, the market thinks currency X is worth Y, but we disagree, so we're resetting them to be 1000x different" is just insane.  Makes no sense.  Won't ever happen.

You won't believe any of the "establishment" media but you'll believe any idiot with a blog or a youtube channel?  How are they credible?  Who corroborates their information other than other idiots on a blog or a youtube channel?

Who sets the "Basel III" requirements? It ain't Jim Willie or Hudes, so who is it? And what do they say about it? Not what does Hudes say about what they say, but get your information direct from the source.

How is the USD going to continue as the International Reserve Currency when most of the rest of the world are rejecting and bypassing it? What happens if the USD ( Federal Reserve Note ) FIAT money crashes as economists say it will? 

I fail to see how such a corrupt and criminal system can continue for ever as you seem to imply. The rest of the world is awake up now to the US Government, even if US citizens are mostly still unaware.

Interesting times, time will tell I guess, but I am still keeping an open mind and will continue digging for truthful information. Harder to find though than a big gold nugget.

If everyone was rejecting and bypassing the USD as much as you say its value would have tanked already.  It hasn't.  Virtually all currency is either fiat currency or pegged to fiat currency.  Currency that is gold/silver/whatever backed has its own set of problems.  And there isn't really one anyway.

Sure, the USD is probably past its prime, that doesn't mean the GCR is true.  And the alternatives to the USD aren't exactly pearls either.  Euro and yen are in the exact same situation as the USD except worse.  Yuan/renminbi/etc have their own problems, chief of which is that if the US tanks, they tank 10x harder.  CAD/AUD?  Probably some of the better ones, but still fiat and still tied heavily to the USD.  I'd put money in Au or Ag before CAD or AUD.

If you want to outline for us why you think the GCR is going to happen I'll be happy to explain where you've gone wrong, but I'm not going to pick through hours of Willie/Hudes idiocy to do it.  I've seen their videos.  Either they're just in it for the pay per click advertising or they're crazy, would be the simplest way to put it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 pm

I appreciate when members have discussions like this.  I enjoy being able to see the issues from others perspectives. Thank you so much for participating !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Even Karen Hudes has given up on the RV:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2SrH5_2kQ

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 am

Wow Ponee, opened up a can of worms here. Interesting discussion.

Again let me point out I do not hold Zim or Dinar. I am looking for truth.

No way I am going to attempt to answer everybody in one hit. So firstly I will finish my discussion with Kevind 53, who firstly claimed Jester was pumping up the Zim, when in fact Jester was saying exactly the opposite, he actually said that there was nothing to be made from the Zim.

After admitting he was wrong on that point, then said Jester was no different to other guru types. Had he read the article he was commenting on he would have found this:

[Jester] THE MAIN THING IS YOU GUYS HAVE TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES.... GET OUT OF ALL THE STUPID DINAR LAND BS AND GET EDUCATED QUICKLY... GET THE RIGHT HELP... PROFESSIONALS... THAT IS MY ADVICE TO YOU AND WHAT I AM TRYING TO ACHIEVE...

Jester is actually telling people to get away from the boards, do their own research, think and figure it out for themselves. I would say that statement on it's own makes him different to other guru types .

Kevind 53 reminds me of an old joke. Little Johnny gets home from school and his mother asks, "what did you learn at school today"? " We learn't to write". "Thats nice, what did you write"? "I don't know, we haven't learnt to read yet" The moral to that story could be to learn to read ( an article ) before you write ( about it ).

Then Kevind 53 initially claimed Gordon Duff, Preston James, Karen Hudes and Jim Willie are all liars, siting an example that Jim Willies statement that "the US violated a pact with 140 countries on the GCR". Kevind 53 reasoning being this could not be true because there are not 140 countries in the world. Well how come there are 193 countries as members of the UN, and 188 member countries in the IMF I believe. And, how can he be so certain there was no pact, is he the President or a high ranking government insider? The statement on the pact came to me from several sources. 

The IMF, now here is a great example of a pre rigged set up : for changes to be made an 85% vote is required, but the US hold 16.75% ( or very close to that ) of the voting rights. So if 187 countries vote in favour and the US against, the US wins. Wonder why so many countries are sick of the US controllers, there is a prime example. 

Kevind 53 later retracted his statement that they may not all be liars but conspiracy theorists to be taken no notice of.

On Karen Hudes statement the US Government is not legal, Kevind 53 makes comments like:

"I have read the claims about the US Government not being a legal government, but a corporation formed under British Admiralty Law and owned by the crown ... something like that anyway. I found them amusing, but thoroughly unconvincing. As with most of the rest of this, it relies on vague accusations, innuendo and unprovable, unverifiable "facts." 

Sounds odd to me that a senior lawyer would make a public statement based on innuendo, unprovable and unverifiable facts. 

While we're on Karen Hudes, of the next to people who I am happy to listen to further, one says that Karen Hudes is a liar or crazy, and the other uses her to prove a point. Perhaps they should sort things out between themselves while I take a breather for a day or so.

I think Kevind 53 has made too many mistakes and his argument is far to fragile to be convincing for me. And by the way, I am not a conspirator, I am not Jewish, I do not support Israel, I am definitely not jealous of others successes, but through being very successful myself I know what it's like to be on the other side of that jealousy thing. However, I do have very good reasons to distrust governments. 

I am not closed minded, I am simply looking for truths. Hopefully the next two can be more convincing. I did look at the Karen Hudes Video from ssmith, which led me to another video interview with Willem Middelkoop, author of "The Big Reset" You should all watch that. Not good for those hoping to get rich quick though.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 am

Well that will teach me to try and answer quickly while I am tired and in a hurry. I will admit I was incorrect on the numbers, I mixed up claims in my thinking. There are approximately 167 currencies world wide, including some countries that have more than one currency in use. I have seen claims from the GCR proponents as high as 190 (and I think a couple of times 200+) currencies being reset. I do apologize for any confusion, although I did make clear that I was working strictly from memory and did not have time to verify the facts. In fact I am typing this right now on my way out the door, so ....

I will still challenge you to find a copy of the alleged "pact with 140 countries" you refer to. I have seen references to it, but I have yet to see the actual pact. The information most of the GCR proponents give out regarding the BASIL III accord is patently and provably false. Again, go back to the source documents, not what someone who may or may not have an agenda say about them. As far as Karen Hudes goes, she is no doubt very smart, but that does not make her right. If her statements are on verifiable facts, where are they? Where is the documentation? Where are the laws, the paperwork, the corporate papers?

I will agree that it is not good to blindly trust governments, however it is also not good to blindly distrust them. It is also not good generally speaking to believe everything on the internet unless it is from a solid, verifiable source. Even sources like Wikipedia often have factual errors in it, and any nut with a computer can build a website and put up videos.

BTW, I never said you were Jewish, or a supporter of Israel, only observed that a large number of the people named as members of the "Cabal" happen to be Jewish, or supporters of Israel. Well I would love to spend more time on this but I have to get going. The way my week is shaping up it's not likely I'll be able to go in depth on this anytime soon. Again, research the verifiable facts, go to the sources and see that they say, then take a critical analysis of the GCR proponents and ask your self if what they say meets the common sense test. I don't care how important or educated a person is, if what they say does not make simple sense, then they are most likely wrong.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 am

Kevind 53, you have had your say, admitted you were wrong on many points, and your last communication adds nothing of benefit. In fact, you make some more ridiculous statements not worth commenting further upon. It's obvious you just want to bash up anybody who has any belief whatsoever in the possibility of a GCR type event.

I don't blindly accept everything I see on the net. My views are formed from an enormous amount of research and a lifetime of working at very high levels, seeing first hand a lot of what goes on behind the scenes in big business, finance and government.

I am not stating if, when or how a GCR type of event will happen. However, I am not closed minded enough to say major monetary system adjustments will never happen. I do not believe  that everybody holding certain currencies are going to become millionaires, or billionaires, overnight as the Gurus say. It is easy to see through most of their motives.

But, I do get annoyed with totally negative people who think they know everything. I certainly don't know everything, but I have personally accomplished goals that all the experts stated at the time would be impossible to achieve. That's why I am more open minded, and keep searching for more credible information. I don't see where Kevind 53 has anything beneficial to add. So I will move on.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am

First of all, I did not make up anything. What is obvious is you are just interested in proving me wrong and bashing (your word not mine) me and anyone else who deigns to disagree with you. It is also obvious that you have not bothered to review any of the the sites, sites with actual verifiable information, that I have recommended. Oh, that's right, you don't trust governments, so obviously they are all lying.

Will some sort of major change to the monitory system happen? Eventually, it's actually spoken of on the bible. Will it happen the way the current GCR proponents say? I doubt it. as I have said I see way to many holes, flaws and inconsistencies in their theories/claims. You are not the only one who has done a lot of research.

What is obvious is that you came here with your mind made up despite your claims of being open minded. For example the links recently posed here relating to Karen Hudes referring to and referencing legal papers filed on twitter. Really? Twitter? A quick review of what is shown makes little sense, poor copies of cheesy looking certificates supposedly signed by Reagan and Marcos in 1982, BTW, as near as I can decipher those cheesy certificates, the math does not work, perhaps I missed something but 5,000 metric tons of gold does not equal 3 trillion dollars. OK I'll grant it says it is "asset backing," which makes me say WTF? So then according to those documents we loaned a crooked and corrupt regime the equivalent (3 trillion dollars) of our entire GDP for 1982 or nearly three times our national debt? (BTW federal spending for 1982 was 745 Billion.)

Another document begins; "This is not conjecture, this is not myth..." I don't have time to read it in detail, but it appears to me to be alleged testimony from unnamed people obtained from the NC State archives. So we have a uncertified document the very wording at the top of which makes a rational person go hmmm ... that is supposed to be a transcript of a discussion by unnamed people, being entered as evidence in a supposed world wide legal action? Sorry my credulity has just reached the snapping point.

Obviously I am wrong though, since you are clearly so much smarter and superior to us. I will agree on one thing, there is nothing beneficial to be derived from this conversation, so I will close by saying enjoy your conspiracy, have a happy life. I'm done.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Kevind53, thank goodness you're done, because you are making less sense to me every time you speak. Again you are making statements so far off the mark they are not worthy of a reply.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:03 pm

WayneO wrote:Kevind53, thank goodness you're done, because you are making less sense to me every time you speak. Again you are making statements so far off the mark they are not worthy of a reply.

Why are you even wasting time posting?  Your posts have virtually zero substance.  You don't know if/when/how/why a GCR will happen (so you know nothing, essentially), but you think it could happen.  But it won't make anyone rich.

Bully for you.  Who cares?

If you've got an argument for the GCR, present it. Pro tip: if it doesn't make anyone rich, then it's not the "GCR" that dinarians are talking about, so you're arguing against a straw man.

If you've got Hudes or Willie statements that you believe to be true, present them and why you believe them to be true.

I don't really see you saying anything.  I just see you bitching about what someone else says.  You say someone is way off the mark but don't say why or provide any evidence of it, meanwhile not making any of your own arguments.  Typical low information low content garbage that's just a waste of everyone's time.

Sounds odd to me that a senior lawyer would make a public statement based on innuendo, unprovable and unverifiable facts.

Lol, are you really that naïve?  Who's she a "senior lawyer" for right now?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:23 pm

FS4, this all started because I picked up a statement by Kevind 53 which was incorrect and bashing somebody unduly for their opinions. He admitted he was wrong and went on to make a series of incorrect statements.

It's obvious he hadn't fully read the article of the person he was bashing. Same goes for you, right here, for example show me where I said "it won't make anybody rich" You can't because I did NOT say that.

Kevind53 made a statement to the effect, or inferring, a GCR will never happen, anyone who says different is a liar, or a conspiracy theorist.

My argument is that how can anybody be so sure there will not be a GCR, and that the five people I mentioned ( Jester, Jim Willie, Karen Hudes, Gordon Duff and Preston James ) are all liars, or conspiracy theorists.

Historians say there have been three GCR's in the past 100 years or so, 1914, 1939 and 1971 from memory. Another GCR is probably overdue and makes a lot of sense for a lot of good reasons I am not going to list here and now. To say because I don't know the exact time, or exact method means that I know nothing is an absurd statement, because NOBODY outside a very tight inner circle who would have that information. Besides, it appears to be a moving target.

Provide the evidence you ask.I have already given the Jim Willie statement I believe could be true, and that Karen Hudes blew the whistle on WB corruption.

You state I am saying nothing. What I am saying clearly is how can anybody be so sure there will never be a GCR and bash everybody saying anything different, calling them all liars or conspiracy theorists, and making incorrect statements in bashing them. Is that clear enough for you !!!

You state Lol, are you really that naïve?  Who's she a "senior lawyer" for right now? 

A senior lawyer is a senior lawyer no matter where she works. So how does that make me naive? I think that statement makes you look a bit silly.

Call me whatever you like, but I do believe a GCR is possible, most people will benefit if it happens, I am compiling my thoughts on how it may happen, which may not be a flick of a switch, or push of a button, making ALL holders of certain currencies bazzilionairs overnight, as some gurus are saying. Hope that is clear and saying something. Just because some Guru types are scammers does not mean the whole GCR concept is a scam, that my opinion.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:27 am

A senior lawyer is a senior lawyer no matter where she works. So how does that make me naive? I think that statement makes you look a bit silly.

So you ARE that naïve.  Many lawyers practically make a living off half truths and misconstruing things.  Knowing that fact makes me look a bit silly?  LOL!  If you think there aren't incompetent, stupid, untruthful lawyers out there, you're naïve, and look a lot silly.  My uncle is a "senior lawyer" and he doesn't have the sense God gave a clam and I wouldn't trust the idiot with any legal matter more complex than a parking ticket.  You're ascribing a level of competence and veracity to the title  "senior lawyer" that simply does not exist.

Hope that is clear and saying something.

Barely.  It's saying something, but without a why or any support or evidence it's not even worth discussing.

how can anybody be so sure there will never be a GCR

Because it makes no sense and the only people talking about it are people proven to be con artists, idiots, conspiracy theorists, etc.

You can't because I did NOT say that.

Yet the GCR pumping gurus say that it will, so you ARE NOT saying the same thing as them.  Hence, straw man.

I am compiling my thoughts on how it may happen

Well let us know when you're done with that, otherwise it seems like we're all just wasting our time.

FS4, this all started because I picked up a statement by Kevind 53 which was incorrect and bashing somebody unduly for their opinions.

Actually, if you read his first post, he didn't say that Jester was pumping the Zim, just that Jester was pumping (which he was and does, just not the Zim), and that the Zim was nonsense (which it is).  He didn't say Jester was pumping the Zim.

Here's something you can work on while you're finishing up all your work on the GCR.

Document the evidence behind Karen Hudes claiming:

1. Non humans (i.e. aliens) are in positions of power throughout the world.
2. There's more gold in some bank in Hawaii than has ever been mined in the entire history of the planet.
3. Half the taxes the US collect go straight to the Vatican.
4. How there are contracts for quadrillions of USD when there isn't that much money on the entire planet.

And that's just the start.  If you believe crap like this then good for you, but I don't have any interest in interacting with you.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 am

FS4 I have interstate visitors at the moment so I do not have time to go through everything now. But I will come back in a day or two with why I think a GCR does make sense, especially in light of the corrupt, criminal and failing system in place at the moment. And why not all people talking about it are proven to be con artists, idiots, conspiracy theorists etc as you claim. What a stupid statement to make.

While I'm here I will clear up a couple of points. Firstly just because your uncle is a  senior lawyer and the idiot doesn't have the sense of a clam  ( must run in the family ) doesn't mean all senior lawyers would make unverifiable statements in public.

Secondly, here is Kevind 53's first post :

Pump, pump, pump .... what a useless piece of crap. No TRNs and the whole Zimbabwe thing is ludicrous. They are eliminating it, it has already been replaced by other currencies, it is not going to RV.

I believe most people would interpret that as Jester had been pumping the Zim. Kevind 53 himself certainly thought that was what he was saying, by his follow up reply to me admitting he was wrong, after I said Jester was not pumping the Zim, but saying nothing would be made from the Zim.

Here is what he said:

Simply put, it took him longer to get to saying that than I have stomach or patience to read his rambling screed, but there are enough others out there to warrant it's mention. Regardless, he is no better than any of the other guru types out there.

Well I think Jester is better than many of the Guru types out there. Surely I'm allowed an opinion without being classified as a con artist, idiot or conspiracy theorist.

Thirdly, what I said was :

I do not believe  that everybody holding certain currencies are going to become millionaires, or billionaires, overnight as the ( most ) Gurus say. It is easy to see through most of their motives.

But you misquoted that by stating that I said it won't make anybody rich.  Very different.

Anyway, as I said, I'll be back in a day or two to explain my statement there, and with my thoughts on a GCR.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:53 am

Visitors stayed three days, but I'm back as promised.

What I was told about a possible GCR came from what I considered to be a reliable source, certainly not from a proven con artist, idiot or conspiracy theorist. What I was told was that a special committee of the IMF had formulated a method by which all currencies would be valued based on asset backing over volume of that currency in circulation. Total assets would include precious metals, like gold and silver, but would not be gold backed only, as many have said. 

This would eliminate FIAT ( printed currency ) backed by nothing more than a promise. As somebody already mentioned, currencies are presently pegged to FIAT currencies, therefore all such currencies would need to de peg, as the Swiss Frank just did from the Euro. It then went up 30% over night.

The GCR on this basis would produce a more even playing field, giving all countries a fair suck of the sav when it comes to manufacturing in particular, and providing services at more even prices around the globe. Ridiculously undervalue currencies give an unfair advantage to those countries with undervalue currencies. This would give the disadvantaged countries an opportunity to rebuild their industries, therefore employment and economies, that have been lost due to the present unfair system.

If you have ever run a manufacturing company, as I did for over 25 years, you would understand how hard it is to compete against countries with undervalued currencies and low labour costs. To compete can mean lowering your own living standards.

The other factor with a GCR is that countries, and people, holding currencies that appreciate substantially in value will reduce or eliminate debt, and will have disposable income which will kick start the global economy. 

There is enough in the world for everybody to enjoy a free life with abundance, instead of being slaves to the elite, suffering poverty, disease or even starvation, while these thieving, murdering elite families are sitting on trillions, suppressing existing technology in health and energy in particular, just so they can accumulate even more wealth and power. 

All that makes perfectly good sense to me, and I have seen enough first hand to believe a GCR is not only possible but hopefully probable.

I think that is enough for one sitting, I will come back tomorrow with why I believe from first hand experience that a GCR is possible, in fact I believe it has already been attempted, but the US violated a pact with 140 countries. And also why I said not everybody holding certain currencies will become bazillionaires overnight.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Wow, crikey!! hide
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Jester retiring?  Ha.  MANY of these guys and gals "retire" and then reappear time and time and time again.  Some claim other things, but it is all the same. Personally when I see things like this I tell myself, "Likely story, I wonder what they are not owning."

Typical way to get out of owning their balderdash.  Since we all have to admit that not ONE of them has been correct when they state the RV has/is/will happen/happening WHY would we now believe them?  As to retirement - simply another cop out/lie/excuse/non ownership.

Popcorn, peanuts ....... .

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AK, you gotta do something about that signature file ...)
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:38 pm

The reasons I believe a GCR has already been attempted are firstly that Jim Willie said it had, but " the US violated a pact with 140 countries for a GCR ". That is credible in that the US government has a reputation for breaking treaties going back to the days of the Red Indians.

I don't believe Jim Willie is a proven liar, con artist, or idiot. I believe he is pretty sharp on economics and has a proven record for being right 80% of the time on his forecasts. When he gets it wrong he admits it. But he has repeated his claim several times on this one.

He is now saying that there will be a return to the gold standard, but not through Forex as originally planned but through the trading window. Is that the end of the GCR as most guru's are calling it? Most likely, yes.

The second reason I believe the GCR was to happen is that somebody else, who I don't believe to be a proven con artist, liar or idiot, backed Willie's statement by saying he knew about it because he was involved in it at the time.

Now this was planned to happen on or about December 1st. 2013. Here is where I heard about this first hand. A very clever scientist, who we speak to on a regular basis, is involved with the WDS for the development of presently suppressed technology, in the areas of health and energy, once funds from the redemption of historic bonds are released. He has absolutely no interest personally in the GCR, but did tell us that it was planned for around late November 2013, after the Fed Reserve had to pay certain families in the WDS by 24th October 2013, as the result of a long running court case.

After the Japanese invaded China in 1937, the Chinese sent a large amount of gold to the US for safe keeping. They were issued 60 year bonds, which became due for redemption in 1999. The US ( Fed Reserve ) had to either return the gold or pay for it. They did neither. 

A long standing court case followed. Again we sat down with a now retired barrister, who was introduced by my own long standing lawyer. This barrister worked on the case on behalf of the Chinese family up until around 2005 or 2006. He handed the case over due to death threats. The original defence by the US was that the bonds were forgeries printed in the Philippines, which they were not, however fake bonds looking exactly the same had been printed in the Philippines which the US produced as evidence, a set up, that obviously failed in the end.

The last reason I believe an attempted GCR has happened comes from another very trusted source close to us who was involved with a holder of historic bonds. I'm afraid I can't give too much detail here for fear of revealing the source. However, he was invited by a senior member of a well known royal family, to participate in particular events after the Historic Bond Redemptions and GCR. He was invited to a post celebration event in June 2014 put on by the Royal Family.

In an email to me from this person, he said that it was virtually impossible to move large sums of money anywhere under the present banking system. They had already had 22 billion stolen by a banker. He spent hours telling us a lot about the plans, which were extremely interesting, but has now either gone quiet or cold as there has been no more communication on the subject from him since.

I believe that the initial attempt was made around December 1st.2013, with two more attempts made around April and July of 2014. Since then plans have changed, but nobody I know is fully aware of how the new plans work. Some have said that the BRICS and their growing force of allies will simply go around the US, but based on what other information I have, that is not possible.

The battle continues between the cabal, who have controlled the US Government for over 100 years, and the WDS, BRICS and allies, and the White Hats. The US Government is isolating itself from the rest of the world, and losing allies daily as it continues on it's insane agenda.

Call me whatever you like, but that's my beliefs from what I have seen. That's enough for today, tomorrow I will give my thoughts on why everybody holding certain currencies may not become bazillionairs overnight as many guru types are saying.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:06 am

Why are all you guys so aggressive, and why are you all bashing Jester? From what aksafeone is saying he is in the same boat as Kevind 53 in that he obviously hasn't read what Jester is saying, yet he is blindly bashing him under false pretences. 

I have been watching Jester's chats for years, I have never seen him talk about retiring before an RV/GCR, but he did say he will be out of there like a Tasmanian Devil on fire once it's over. 

Although I have not seen him say anything about retiring, doesn't mean he never said it, I don't know. But I do know he has nothing to hide from. In a small chat room he simply says what he thinks and explains his analyse on how he came to those views. He has never once given a date or rate, the most enthusiastic I have ever seen him get is " cautiously optimistic " about a certain window.

Kevind 53 said Jester is no different to the other guru types. I have read them all, and I firmly believe   he is very different to most of them. He explains everything he thinks in detail, he has a better knowledge of the big picture than the rest, how can you compare that with the likes of Terry K who has been saying the same sort of thing for years and has been wrong hundreds of times, and that is not an exaggeration.

Just because an RV/GCR has not happened yet does not mean it will never happen. When I asked how can you be so certain a GCR will NEVER happen, the only reply I got was because it doesn't make sense. I have given my reasons why it makes perfect sense. I have also given reasons why I believe it has already been attempted. Give it time before you crucify everybody with an opinion different to yours, especially with incorrect information. The whole concept as I understand it is a major event in every way, which should be very beneficial to humanity as designed. But for anybody to be so certain it, in some form, will NEVER happen, that I can't accept.

I most probably will not be spot on with my assessments, but I am not bashing others for their opinions using false information to do so. 

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow, time permitting, with my thoughts on what I promised to provide from my last post.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Been busier than 20 men but back as promised. My thoughts are that even if there is a GCR everybody holding certain currencies may not become bazillionaires over night.

According to certain Guru types there are three currencies supposed to achieve this perceived goal - the ZIM, IQD and VND. I think the ZIM is a scam dreamed up by certain gurus to make money out of selling useless currency, but I could be wrong. The IQD is not an internationally traded currency that can be readily purchased through legitimate sources, so how do you know what you are getting is not counterfeit? The VND is an internationally traded currency, but still no iron clad guarantees their either.

What if the IQD and VND are revalued in country only, and then neither currency is allowed in or out of the country in larger than the tourist allowable amounts, and there are new internationally currencies IQN and VNN which are the newly revalued internationally traded currencies. Not much good holding IQD or VND if the revalued internationally traded currencies are IQN and VNN.  That is a way that there could be a GCR but the public get cut out, but countries still benefit. Grossly unfair, but not impossible.

I hear the USD will also be replaced by the USN ( a gold or asset backed currency ) and that the TRN ( a digital currency only ) will be used for international trading through this transition period. As for the VND, and perhaps for the IQD, they might allow a restricted amount per holder to be exchanged, but at a lower rate? Just hypothesising, I really don't know. One could go on hypothesising all day on numerous possibilities, that only a few insiders really know.

Wish I did know everything, like many people profess they do, but often the ones who think they know everything are the ones who don't even know enough to realise how much they don't know. 

FS4 Enthusiast claimed I know nothing, like he knows everything, but he mis quoted me, completely mis interpreted what Kevind 53 had said, goes on to make ludicrous statements like a GCR makes no sense, everybody who talks about it is a proven con artist, liar, idiot, conspiracy theorist or crazy. Or words to that effect.

He then goes on to continue bashing Karen Hudes as crazy. However the one statement, of four that he listed, that I heard her make he has misquoted her. So, with his perfect record of misquoting people to date, on points that I am aware of, it is highly likely he got the rest wrong as well.

On point 3 he said half the US taxes go straight to the Vatican. What I heard her say was that 100% of US taxes go offshore, 60% to the Vatican Bank and 40% to banks in London.

As I am led to understand, the Federal Reserve Prints the USD and loans the money to the US Government, and charges interest on the loan. The Federal Reserve is a division of a privately owned offshore company, based in France I believe, and the IRS is also owned by the same company since 23rd December 1913.

The directors, and shareholders of that privately owned offshore company has been kept secret, very unusual, but is expected to be the Zionist bankers ( Rothchilds, Rockefellas etc ) and the Jesuits who control the Catholic Church and own the Vatican Bank, which in turn is run for them by the Rothchild banks. Hence it would be perfectly natural for the income of an offshore company to go offshore. It may not be crap as F4S says at all.

It is not Karen Hudes who is crazy for stating the facts on a crazy system. One which desperately needs to change for the sake of the US citizens and humanity in general.

As a private company, this organisation is subject to corporate law. I strongly believe that the Chinese Family or Famalies have, and possibly still are taking action through the courts agains this company on a number of counts, the ultimate outcome of which could possibly change the ownership of the corporation and it's assets, including shares in a multitude of other companies owned by the directors of the corporation. This could drastically change the structure of world power.

To say all this talk of a GCR, or a major change of monetary policy, or a change of power is just the words of con artists, idiots, conspiracy theorists or crazy people, as know it all FS4 claims, is to me ludicrous.

But, maybe I am just a crazy person who knows nothing like F4s says. Time will tell.

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:36 am

WayneO, I wouldn't worry about FS4- He has nothing better to do-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:00 pm

TRN, USN, Zionist bankers, Jesuits controlling the Catholic Church, Chinese families....all conspiracy theories and not worth the time it would take to discredit them.  But if that's what you believe, go for it.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 pm

It WILL come out in the wash- There is more to this than alot of people care to learn or know- Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Terbo 56, thanks for a bit of support.

To SSMITH, I know this is not all conspiracy theory from first hand experience.

There are two ways of being fooled, one is believing something that is not true, the other is refusing to believe something that is true

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:53 pm

There are two ways of being fooled, one is believing something that is not true, the other is refusing to believe something that is true

Absolutely!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by WayneO Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Glad you agree, as turbo 56 says, it will come out in the wash

WayneO

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:51 pm

terbo56 wrote:WayneO, I wouldn't worry about FS4- He has nothing better to do-

You've got well over 10x as many "nothing better to do" posts, plus you've fallen for and believe in a scam, so......

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum