Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE

2 posters

Go down

Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE Empty Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:19 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... HAPPY TUESDAY....

[mentoredlife] Hi Jester Saw this today. Is this another domino or piece of the puzzle?

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/article_xinhua.aspx?id=269580#jtss-fb

[Jester] mentoredlife I WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT IT....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester its seems like a lot of movement has been going on with Brics

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I WISH THEY WOULD PULL THE TRIGGER..

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i take like they are about to make big moves or in preparation of it

[SoldierofChrist] Jester why do you think they are continuing to wait, must it be because of the Republic or hopes in the Republic

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I AM NOT SURE THEY ARE REALLY CONTINUING TO WAIT AS YOU PUT IT.... I WOULD SUSPECT THE OTHER NATIONS PACT RATHER THAN THE REPUBLIC...

[Jester] I DO NOT THINK THE REPUBLIC IS HOLDING THINGS UP BUT RATHER A LACK THEREOF...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester wow very interesting, and makes a lot of sense

[Jester] I WAS READING OLE JIM WILLIE AGAIN AND I THINK HE MAKES SOME INTERESTING POINTS ABOUT IT... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I WILL GET THAT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yes

[SoldierofChrist] Jester please very interested

[Jester] OK GIVE ME A SEC....

[dinarrocks] Yea!!!... Just in time for class!!! Lol

[Jester] OK HERE WE GO... I THINK THE USE OF CERTAIN TERMS IS WHAT IS INTERESTING...

[Jester] Jim Willie: Gold Will Return to Its Rightful Throne!

[Jester] The new dust bowl has shown itself, as US Treasury liquidity dries up.

[Jester] Since 2009, US Treasury debt has increased by 87.5% while the US Fed purchases have increased by 417%. It is a travesty. The US Fed is the bond market.

[Jester] The US Govt will ride the US Dollar over the cliff, as it breaks all global pacts on the Reset.

[Jester] The entire world will soon be at war with the United States, since the majority of nations wish to establish trade and monetary system upon gold. The rogue will be the United States, in the final boomerang whiplash.

[Jester] The United States will succeed in isolating 85% to 90% of the community of nations, and thus win isolation for itself. The US faces deep risk of falling into the Third World, as those characteristics appear on every corner and every wall.

[Jester] 2015 has begun with a sequence of rocky events, as unstable factors show their face one by one.

[Jester] The US Dollar will die a horrible death, and Gold will return to its rightful throne.

[Jester] The return of Gold to its primacy is long overdue.

[Jester] NOW... THAT IS THE CLIFF NOTES PART... THERE IS A LOT MORE INTERESTING THINGS THAT LINE UP WITH WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HERE IF YOU LIKE ME TO DROP SOME OF THAT IN HERE...

[LuCkYb] yeah

[ifly] Drop!

[Jester] AS IF THAT WAS NOT REALLY SCARY ENOUGH FOR AMERICANS... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] OK THIS ARTICLE IS A COUPLE DAYS OLD... AT THE TIME IT WAS THE CHINESE NEW YEAR ON THE 19TH AND THE ARTICLE TOOK A COUPLE MORE DAYS TO GET OUT ON THE 22ND...

[MotoXR] Jester I'm all for the idiots riding the dead horse off a cliff, but dont bring us with your sorry arses!!

[Jester] MotoXR WELL NOT SURE WE WILL ESCAPE THAT ONE... BUT WE'LL SEE...

[Jester] OK HERE WE GO AGAIN...

[Jester] Today marks the Chinese New Year, the day promised for unleashing forces from the East which complete the Global Paradigm Shift. Let it rain; let it pour. For a full generation, the Western central bankers have relied upon debt to solve debt saturation problems as well as economic slowdowns founded within the credit cycle. In the last four years, they have added reliance upon free cost printed money to solve debt saturation and insolvency problems.

The US Treasury Bond market has vanished for all practical legitimate purposes, a harbinger of the US Dollar death event. With no surprise to the Jackass, the entire Western financial and economic system is not just decaying, but failing. Witness a systemic failure in progress. For over a year, my drums have been beaten in detailing how the QE bond purchase program kills capital by leading to a rise in the entire cost structure.

The endless wars in defense of the USDollar have added to strains. The sanctions have all backfired. While the US leaders pound their chests like Third World demagogues, they preside over ruin with maggots crawling at their boots. The debt picture is abysmal, and grows worse by the month.

This article is but a brief survey of the wrecked fields of debt crops. Review some of its many rancid decayed farms. It is not pretty. Remember the bankers in charge call their policy a stimulus. To be sure, it stimulates ruin and fosters systemic failure. Mission Accomplished!

[Jester] PRETTY WELL ACCURATE FROM WHAT I CAN SEE...

[Jester] TELL YA WHAT... THIS THING IS VERY COMPLICATED WITH CHARTS AND EXPLANATIONS AND THAT... THE PART ALREADY POSTED GIVES YOU THE OVERALL PICTURE... I THINK I AM GOING TO POST THE LINK AND LET YOU PERUSE THE REST AT YOUR LEISURE....

[Jester] TO GET THE DETAILS WILL TAKE SOME TIME... AND YOU WILL HAVE TO STUDY IT...

[Jester] HERE IS THE LINK....  http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-gold-will-return-to-its-rightful-throne-in-2015/#more-50987...

[Jester] ANYWAY... I THINK IT IS INTERESTING THAT WILLIE TALKS ABOUT THE GLOBAL RESET AND HOW THE US MESSED IT UP FOR EVERYONE...

[Jester] NO ONE BELIEVED IT A YEAR AGO.... HAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yea some of us listened....

[Jester] THE BAD THING IS THE REST OF THE WORLD IS DONE WITH IT... EVEN WITH A REPUBLIC IT IS GOING TO BE A HARD ROAD RECOVERING NOW THAT IT HAS GONE THIS WAY...

[dinarrocks] Jester We are going to have to regain the trust of our allies, and other countries, as well!

[Jester] THE PROBLEM IS THAT IF SOME ONE DOES NOT GET CONTROL OF THIS SITUATION AND THE OIL CREDITS GO AWAY... WELL YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THOSE LINES....

[hoot2602] Jester I worry about that...dragging it out may just see the Chinese pull the plug on the credits.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i was thinking that if the Republic joined BRICS things would go much smoother for us but i can throw that thought out the window lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist EVENTUALLY THAT MAY BE THE CASE...

[LuCkYb] there is a good chance that next month when china and Russia and the Ukraine meet .. the ukraine may just be a B R I C S after wards as well

[Jester] LuCkYb THE LAWFUL UKRAINE IS ON THE US/NATO SIDE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,, my question is "why"?,,,they are not really stupid people,,,,, it has to have been their "PLAN" from the start,,, is it "control" ???,,,,,, people without resources are much easier to contain,,,

[Jester] LdyFaith I THINK YOU MAY HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD... IF THE WORLD HEGEMONY IS NOT AN OPTION AT LEAST THEY CAN CONTINUE TO STEAL FROM US....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I hope not,,, but,,, makes sense

[SoldierofChrist] Jester once again this is clearly not about us but the bigger picture

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YES BUT WE ACTUALLY HAVE CONTROL OF IT TOO... THE PROBLEM IS EVERYONE NEEDS TO RISE UP.... NOT A PERCENTAGE.... EVERYONE....

[Jester] WHY DO YOU THINK THAT O IS DESPERATE TO GET 11 MILLION MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTERS IN VIA THE IMMIGRATION CRAP....

[dinarrocks] Jester The minority needs to become the MAJORITY!!!

[Truth] i have read and proved in my own life: we become what we think about. I am envisioning a better situation. Am I the only one? We must listen to that 'voice within' to make it through this.

[Jester] Truth WELL IT IS LIKE THIS... YOU CAN ENVISION IT... OR YOU CAN GET NASTY WITH THEM.... HAHAHAHA

[mentoredlife] Jester It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

[Jester] mentoredlife WHAT WE NEED IS SOME MEN TO PREVAIL UPON INSTEAD OF THE SHEEPLE WE HAVE... JUST SAYING..

[ifly] Possibly enough states are FED up

[Jester] IF YOU THINK THAT HISTORY COULD REPEAT ITSELF... AND THAT THE US PLAYBOOK CAN BE USED AGAIN... YOU SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE..  http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/20-02-2015/129881-minsk_munich-0/

[Jester] I WAS GOING TO PUT SOME OF IT IN HERE BUT IS IS KIND OF LONG AND I AM TOO TIRED.... HAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Jester I'm still hearing it both ways, budget in Gazette, not in Gazette. Are you hearing anything new on that?

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, are your sources saying anything positive ? Or is this being held up waiting for others to join the BRICS or ?

[Jester] LdyFaith WELL THE BUDGET IS STILL NOT PRINTED... BUT I DID REPORT LAST NIGHT THAT THE DISAGREEMENTS WITH THE KURDS THAT WAS HOLDING THINGS UP HAS THEORETICALLY BEEN IRONED OUT... AND THEN A REPORT THAT IT WAS NOT... THEN TODAY RECONFIRMED THAT IT WAS... FROM A PRETTY GOOD SOURCE THAT IS IN A POSITION TO KNOW... BUT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW...
[LuCkYb] Jester with this Fed Audit coming up that i have been reading about , i have hopes that many heads will roll

[LuCkYb] and Holder will get snagged and he will squeal like a stuck hawg

[Jester] LuCkYb WE WILL SEE IF IT EVEN HAPPENS...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester im glad you confirmed about the budget not being printed because was reading Millionday and was saying the Full Budget was published...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THEY BEEN SAYING THAT A FEW DAYS NOW.... AND IF IT DID THEN MY SOURCE IS NOT AWARE OF IT YET... AND HE IS RIGHT THERE... AND I CAN'T SEE THAT BEING THE CASE...

[Jester] WELL I AM HOPING THAT THE INDICATORS KEEP MOVING FORWARD... THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING POSITIVE... BUT I TELL YOU THIS.... O IS NOT ON OUR SIDE... AND UNTIL SOMEONE GETS CONTROL OF THE SITUATION THERE I AM WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT....

[PollyP] Jester, who could do it, get control of him? who is big enough?

[Jester] PollyP SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM DOWN...

[Jester] BENGHAZI COULD HAVE DONE IT... AND A HANDFUL OF OTHER THINGS... IF ANYONE WOULD PRESS THEM...

[Jester] THAT IS WHERE THE FENCE SITTERS COME IN... THEY NEED TO GET OFF OF THE FENCE..

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what frustrates me with that is why didn't the Republic make a move when the opportunity was presented

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT IS BECAUSE YOU THINK THE REPUBLIC IS SOMEONE DIFFERENT THAN THE YO-YO'S WE HAVE... BUT IT IS THE SAME YO-YO'S...

[dinarrocks] SoldierofChrist Which leads me to believe that the REPUBLIC is NOT as far along as we hoped, or would like!

[Jester] EVERYONE IS HEDGING THEIR BETS ON WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP SO THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE... SAD BUT THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF PATRIOTS LEFT....

[Jester] THE SMALL MINORITY IS THERE... THEY DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF SUPPORT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester time flew again

[Jester] SoldierofChrist YEAH THAT IS TRUE.... IT ALWAYS DOES...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ty again for always being honest and transparent God bless you always

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL I WISH I HAD MORE POSITIVE INDICATORS TODAY... BUT EVEN STILL... I DO THINK THAT MANY OTHER FACTORS ARE STILL POSITIVE...

[SoldierofChrist] Lets continue in constant prayer because soon enough we will be answered!!!! Gods time is the right time and he is never late

[Jester] WELL... POSITIVE FOR THE EXCHANGE... NOT NECESSARILY THE DOLLAR... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] WELL NIGHT EVERYONE... THANKS FOR COMING... SEE YOU TOMORROW....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE Empty Re: Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Interesting picture .... I didn't realize they were letting you have crayons now ... well, it IS hard to hurt yourself with crayons... do yourself a favor and get back on your meds.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE 2805820865  Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE 2805820865  Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE 2805820865  Jester discusses the BIG PICTURE 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum