Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester Wed night chat - Jester has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?

2 posters

Go down

Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  Empty Jester Wed night chat - Jester has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:03 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI EVERYONE..... WHAT'S HAPPENING?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester im buying fireworks for the Chinese new year lol

[Jester] SO... ANYONE GOT ANYTHING ON THEIR MIND OR SHALL I JUST GO GET IN THE HOT TUB AND SOAK MY BACK? LOL

[PollyP] Jester, I know you said yesterday that we probably won’t be able to see any progress but have you?

[Jester] PollyP I HAVE INDICATORS... THESE ARE THINGS THAT MOST OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO... BUT WHEN YOU DO YOU SEE PATTERNS THAT EXIST THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES.... SO YES... I HAVE INFORMATION AND SEE INDICATORS....

[Jester] PollyP I WILL SAY THINGS ARE RAMPING UP... WE'LL SEE IF HOCUS POCUS COMES IN TONIGHT... NOT GOING TO SPILL SOMEONE ELSE'S BEANS LIKE I DID LAST NIGHT...

[PollyP] Jester, hoping to hear from Hocus Pocus!!!!

[Jester] PollyP WELL I WAS RATHER HOPING YOU WERE HOPING TO HEAR FROM ME.... HAHAHAHAH

[diditrvyeet] Jester lol

[SoldierofChrist] Jester any insight on the progress of the TRN/USN

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I HATE THAT QUESTION... IT IS LIKE A BLANKET "I CAN'T THINK OF A THING TO ASK" SO I AM GIVING OUT A CATCH ALL... HAHAHHAAH     CRACKS ME UP...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN LISTENING ON THAT? NOT LIKELY TO APPEAR THAT DIRECTION AT THIS POINT... BUT WE WILL SEE...

[hunter35] Jester Any updates on the bond redemption . . . has anything changed

[lady luck] Not to sound like a broken record, but what about the money from the bonds that are semi-frozen, Jester?

[Jester] hunter35 I TOLD YOU I WOULD LET YOU KNOW.... THIS WILL BE THE QUESTION OF CHOICE EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON NOW THAT THE LONDON TRUSTEE IS OFF THE GRID... HAHAHAHAHAH

[LuCkYb] i have heard that londons trustees have taken refuge in poland

[hunter35] Jester I am thinking this whole deal has already communated. We will be informed at the correct time.

[Jester] hunter35 WELL... NOT REALLY... IT IS STILL BEING DONE... NOTHING IT CAST IN STONE FOR ME UNTIL I SEE SOME MONEY MOVE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester ive been referring to the post from December on how money works and how we get paid and im thinking to myself if Iraq is progressing its because the Republic is ready to make the exchange but dont want to assume , my detective skills are sometimes off lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL FINALLY... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN INDICATORS FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW... AND THAT IS AN INDICATOR OF WHAT IS GOING ON... BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT THE LAST FEW NIGHTS... IT HAS BEEN A SORE POINT IN MY SADDLE THAT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS...

[jstbringit] Jester Chinese new year.....from the other day through the 19th.....any reason to drop that thought for now??

[SoldierofChrist] Jester you’ve done a great job at it, I’ve Been wanting to say that since last week but didn’t want to assume and give misinformation

[jstbringit] SoldierofChrist My opinion is this:......Iraq is a puppet. They try to push the limits, and put the news stories out there.....the PTB snub them and delay

[jstbringit] They want to progress, but can't because they are not in charge....

[Jester] [lady luck] Jester - is that money from the bonds still in limbo? Deposited but not spendable?

[Jester] [Jester] lady luck NOT SPENDABLE YET... CAN SEE IT BUT CANNOT BUY ANYTHING...

[Jester] [Jester] I BELIEVE THEY JUMPED THE GUN THINKING THINGS WERE HAPPENING THEN.... AND GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOST RECENT DELAY...

[Jester] [Jester] BUT IT IS STILL THERE BEING THE MOST PROMINENT INDICATOR WE CAN SEE RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] THAT IS WHAT WAS SAID...

[jstbringit] Jester I understand and completely agree!

[Jester] BRB... PHONE...

[Jester] OK BACK.... IF ANYONE HAS A QUESTION NOW IS THE TIME...

[mentoredlife] Jester, on JW latest audio he talked about the Swiss banks freezing accounts. Would they be doing that to prevent the PTB from accessing their funds, or is something else happening there?

[Jester] mentoredlife I BELIEVE HE EXPLAINED WHAT HE THOUGHT IT WAS BUT I AM NOT SURE I REMEMBER CORRECTLY... BUT THAT WAS ONLY FOR THE HIGH NET WORTH PEEPS... CAN'T REMEMBER THE THRESHOLD EITHER.... SORRY....

[Jester] WOULD NOT REALLY AFFECT THE LITTLE GUY I DON'T THINK...

[mentoredlife] Jester, thanks. I may need to listen to it again. What about post RV. Are you anticipating accounts being frozen? I don't intend to leave funds in the hands of the banks very long, but I hope we don't have issues with accounts being frozen.

[Jester] mentoredlife I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU HAVE THINGS SET UP TO ROLL SO I CANNOT REALLY ANSWER THAT... CERTAIN ACCOUNTS ARE LESS LIKELY TO BE HELD UP THAN OTHERS...

[Jester] NOW... I THINK THE GROUPS MIGHT GET CALLED... THE ROUND 1 PEEPS THAT HAVE SKR'S MAY GET PAID PRETTY QUICK... THE ROUND 2 PEEPS MAY GET A SCHEDULE TO TRAVEL....

[Jester] IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE WEEKS IN MY OPINION FOR EVERYTHING TO RUN IT'S COURSE...

[Jester] THE IMPATIENT PEEPS WILL GET FLEECED AT THE BANK... FLEECED BEING WHAT YOU DO TO SHEEP...

[Jester] THE ONES THAT ARE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR THE CALL... WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO DO THE PAPERWORK AND SEND THE DINAR OFF TO BE VERIFIED... AND THEN WHEN THAT IS DONE THE TRANSFER CAN BE DONE...

[Jester] THE GROUPS WILL BE LONG GONE BY THEN...

[mentoredlife] Jester, you indicated earlier that Hocus Pocus had some information to share. Do you know if she'll be dropping in to share that information with us?

[PollyP] Jester, by impatient peeps or ones that wait for the call, are you referring to the Generals Group or public?

[Jester] PollyP PLEASE REPHRASE....

[PollyP] Jester, you said the impatient peeps will get fleeced but the patient ones who wait for the call will do better. Im trying to figure out if the Generals group will be "long gone" with the other groups, or if you were referring to the Generals group

[Jester] PollyP AHA... THANK YOU... NO....

[Jester] THE GENERALS 64 IS THE SMART PEOPLE... THE PATIENT ONES THAT SHOULD WAIT... SOME WON'T.. THEY WILL GET HOSED..

[Jester] THE GROUPS ARE THE ALREADY LODGED UST GROUPS THAT ARE ALL SET UP AND READY TO GO....

[Jester] I AM SURE THAT RECAPS WILL ATTACH THE DANG DISCLAIMER TO THIS POST.... HAHAHAHAHHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Im optimistic for tomorrow or soon after, ty again for all you do along with the Mods

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I AM OPTIMISTIC TOO...

[LdyFaith] Jester,, since Hocus Pocus was not able to be here,,, could you share the updates from the sandbox,,, if any ?

[LuCkYb] Jester i have a thought .. the PBT in the Swiss that are frozen is that US and if so do they want there Gold deposit back and have frozen the Pbt till they get their Gold deposit back ?

[Jester] LuCkYb MAYBE... BUT I HAVE IT ON PRETTY GOOD INFO THAT THERE IS NOT AS MUCH GOLD INVOLVED THERE AS MANY THINK... SO IT IS HARD TO MAKE THAT STRETCH THAT FAR..

[Jester] AND IT IS HARD TO IMAGING THE SWISS DOING IT FOR THE GERMANS... HAHAHAHAH

[LuCkYb] Jester you have a Point

[Jester] LuCkYb IS NOT OUT OF THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR SURE.... JUST A STRETCH....

[Jester] OK.... A LITTLE AFTER HOURS SCUTTLEBUTT... I WAS HOPING HOCUS POCUS WOULD COME IN AND SPILL HER OWN BEANS....

[Jester] LET ME GIVE HER ONE MORE TEXT...

[dinarrocks] Jester I know you stated last night that you felt that China was not involved with the shutdown of the ports on the west coast. However, JW indicated that he felt that they were behind it to punish the US for not being more cooperative with the GCR. Do you still stand by your position?

[Jester] dinarrocks I DO... AND I LISTENED TO THAT.... BUT IT STILL DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME... THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTING THAT ISSUE SINCE LAST JULY... AND IT IS A FIGHT WITH THE UNION UP TO NOW SO HOW DOES IT ALL OF A SUDDEN GET TO BE ABOUT CHINA?

[Jester] OKAY... I THINK I HAVE GOT SOMEONES ATTENTION...

[LuCkYb] evening HP  

[Betsy Ross] hi Hocus Pocus

[Vigilance] welcome Hocus Pocus

[Hocus Pocus] Jester Yes you did thank you very much but I was very comfy lol

[Jester] Hocus Pocus SORRY... I WAS GOING TO TELL BUT THEY LOVE YOU TO COME AND DO IT... HAHAHHAAH

[Jester] Hocus Pocus I KNOW BUT THE PEEPS LOVE YOU....QUIT BEING SO CAT LIKE... HAHHAHAHA

[Hocus Pocus] Jester lol suck up all you like

[nano59] Hocus Pocus time to let the cat out of the bag

[Hocus Pocus] Cat out of the bag I like that lol

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus Got anything that is just PURRRRRRRFECT for us tonight? LOL

[diditrvyeet] Hocus Pocus here kitty kitty

[Hocus Pocus] dinarrocks here is the latest information that I have

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus Wonderful... I am all ears!!!!

[Hocus Pocus] OK here is the deal. Had a little convo with my friend today.

[Hocus Pocus] Exact words were "things are ramping up over there"

[Hocus Pocus] I worte it down lol

[Hocus Pocus] They are excited. Having celebrations in the mosques. Very good feeling about how things are going.

[Hocus Pocus] The notes on the television there are "their money is going to be worth something again".

[Hoosier Girl] Hocus Pocus God bless them

[shhh...] Hocus Pocus very good news, thx

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus Do they know for sure that the Budget has been published in the "Gazette" yet?

[Hocus Pocus] dinarrocks I do not have information on that. I guess I should have asked but I was excited too. Lo

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus I am VERY happy for them, and would be lying if I didn't say, I am happy for us too!

[MotoXR] Hocus Pocus Im very happy for them, about time!! I think one day we will need to see the same message here

[SoldierofChrist] Hocus Pocus thats amazing news for them they deserve it!!!

[Jester] I DID SEE THAT MTN GOAT REPORTED THAT THE BUDGET IS IN THE GAZETTE AND THEN A WHOLE LOAD AS TO WHY IT WAS TWO DAYS LATE

[dinarrocks] Jester I saw that too, on MTN GOAT, but was hoping for some other confirmation.

[Jester] dinarrocks THOSE GUYS FOLLOW IRAQ A LOT MORE THAN I DO... I AM A REPUBLIC BIG PICTURE GUY SO I WILL DEFER TO THEM....

[Jester] WE WILL SEE I GUESS....

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus,,, has this information ever been put out like that before ?

[Hocus Pocus] LdyFaith how do you mean?

[LdyFaith] HocusPocus, ,, have the TVs there ever broadcast that there currency is going to be worth more before ?

[nano59] Hocus Pocus so lovely to see that they really are celebrating!!

[LuCkYb] people over there have been through enough and its about time they get what they been waiting for, they have had enough draw backs and let downs

[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, any more Convo about the big announcement and if it is rescheduled?

[Hocus Pocus] PollyP You would have to ask jester about that I just report what my friend tells me from there.

[Hocus Pocus] PollyP The announcement from last week did not happen. I think they are waiting on it right now but the feeling is it is very close.

[PollyP] Oh, I was referring to what was on their tvs last week saying there would be a big announcement by the weekend

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus Not to be cynical, but haven't they been posting announcements, etc in times past. Is there something about this time that is different? Just asking???

[Hocus Pocus] dinarrocks I do not know about that. I can only tell you what I am getting from my friend right now.

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus I understand... thanks for sharing!

[Hocus Pocus] PollyP That's okay. That is what I meant.

[Hocus Pocus] Well that is about all I have.

[Hocus Pocus] Jester Is it okay if I go back to sleep now? hiiiisssss

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus They didn't give you a date and rate??? JUST KIDDING, JESTER!!!! lol

[PollyP] Hocus Pocus, thank you and ease tell your friend we are praying for him and his family!

[caro] Hocus Pocus thank you

[Jester] Hocus Pocus ROFL... YES SWEET.... THANK YOU FOR INDULGING ME... THE PEEPS WOULD RATHER HEAR IT FROM YOU....

[Hocus Pocus] Night you all. See you later. Bye

[dinarrocks] Hocus Pocus Good night and thanks for coming in!!! bye

[LuCkYb] its thirsday feb 19 2015 at 126 pm in china right now lol

[Jester] LuCkYb HAPPY NEW YEAR BIG GUY... HAHAHHAHAAH

[LuCkYb] Jester same back at you HAPPY HAPPY

[ModelWoman] LuCkYb Also almost 8:30AM in Iraq on the 19th cheers

[Jester] OKAY EVERYONE.. I HOPE THAT WAS WORTH IT...

[Jester] REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE.. I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE... AND TRUST ME.... YOU WILL MISS ALL THESE PEEPS WHEN IT IS OVER....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  Empty Re: Jester Wed night chat - Jester has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Found a rare photo of Jester on one of his chats....
Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  Voices10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  2805820865  Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  2805820865  Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  2805820865  Jester Wed night chat - Jester  has a CHAT every day, what is up with that?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum