Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm

3 posters

Go down

Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm Empty Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:41 am

Jester's Place:

[Betsy Ross] So why are you all so quiet tonight?

[Americana] no comments about hocus pocus and her news?

[LdyFaith] BetsyRoss,, Americana,,, just read the earlier post,,,, seems things are great,, or at least no bad news

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, loved your post about Iraq not being the problem,,,, makes sense

[PollyP] Jester hello again. You've been busy already! Great info!

[Jester] PollyP JUST TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO STIMULATE THE ROOM... NOT SURE IT IS WORKING... LOL

[PollyP] Jester I think you are doing awesome. Do you think as the Republic solidifies that leaders will surface as well?

Jester] PollyP NOT SURE HOW YOU MEAN TO SURFACE... SPLAIN PLEASE..

[PollyP] jester Become obvious as we go... Get off the fence and let us know who they are?

[Jester] PollyP SOME ALREADY HAVE... AND GOT HAMMERED FOR COMING OUT TOO SOON...

[PollyP] Jester oh! Can you splain with names!

[Jester] BE A GOOD IDEA TO PLAY YOUR CARDS VERY CLOSE TO THE VEST RIGHT NOW....

[pokerbrat] Jester Why close to the vest?

[Jester] pokerbrat SERIOUSLY? YOU WILL LIKE TO JUST COME OUT AND SAY HERE I AM SHOOT ME... I AM AGAINST YOU... TO THE ONES IN POWER?

[Jester] THOSE REPUBLIC PEEPS HAVE TO BE IN FEAR OF THEIR LIVES IN MY OPINION... THEY ARE NOT BULLET PROOF... AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE NOT EITHER...

[Jester] THEY HAVE TO BE WALKING A VERY FINE LINE...

[PollyP] Jester, reminds me of a movie I saw on tv about our founding fathers. Benjamin Franklin was sure they would all be hung

[Jester] .ASP2 ARE YOU SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION? THAT FIRST ONE WAS GOOD... AND NO ONE ELSE SEEMS INCLINED... HA!

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, HocusPocus seemed very positive,,, I feel bad the US situation causes their country to be put off like this

[Jester] LdyFaith YES THAT IS THE PART THAT NO ONE REALLY PAYS ATTENTION TO HERE... SAD...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that is the TRUTH,,, self serving,,, you know whats,,,,

[jam777] Jester ... Burning question ... How can the powers that be allow the IQD value to go up and-or groups to go ... when ISIS threatens IRBIL .. and ISIS controls Mosul, a city of over 1 million ... and ISIS controls many other territories in Iraq ???

[Jester] jam777 CAN YOU SEE THAT FROM HERE? DO YOU KNOW IT TO BE A REAL FACT?

[Jester] DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO START ANOTHER WAR BY KILLING SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE?

[Jester] THAT IS THE FALSE FLAG TEXTBOOK... KILL SOME PEOPLE AND BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE...

[jam777] well ... I sort of respect CNN ... fox news ... abc news ... reuters ... all reporting it ...

[Jester] jam777 WELL THERE YA GO... ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA CHANNELS ALL READY AND WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MIND WHERE THEY WILL LIKE IT TO GO...

[Jester] THERE IS MORE HERE THAN MEETS THE EYE IN MY OPINION... THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE MUCH GOING ON IN REALITY... NO TROOPS BUSTING BUTT... JUST ENOUGH TO BALANCE THE PLACE WHERE THEY ARE AT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF KILLING SOME FOREIGNERS TO PISS THEM OFF ENOUGH TO JOIN IN...

[Jester] IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE... YOU SEE WHAT THEY PUT ON THE NEWS... AND IF ALL YOU DO IS CONSIDER THAT THEN YOU SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING... OR NOT GETTING... OR IGNORING... OR WHATEVER... THAT IS DESIGNED TO MAKE THEM FEEL A CERTAIN WAY... IT IS DESIGNED THAT WAY... TO HERD PEOPLE IN A CERTAIN DIRECTION...

[Jester] DO NOT BE FOOLED... THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED NOT REALLY THAT MUCH? IT HAS ALL DIED DOWN SOMEWHAT... EXCEPT SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO DIE TO KEEP IT GOING THE WAY THEY WILL LIKE TO COVER UP WHATEVER THEY ARE REALLY DOING..

[Jester] ISIS IS NO ARMY... THEY ARE BEING ALLOWED TO EXIST... IF SOMEONE WANTED TO THEY COULD BE SWEPT AWAY LIKE A BAD PENNY...

[hoot2602] Jester Do you have any opinion about the CBI website not updating today? As far as I know, its not a holiday.

[Jester] hoot2602 I DO NOT FOLLOW THAT... I HAVE NO IDEA...

[KMAN] Can you say Syria

[hoot2602] Jester Ok, its unusual for a weekday not to be updated.

[jam777] thats what I figure ... seems like ISIS could easily be defeated in Iraq and Syria in one fell swoop
Germany alone could do it ... France alone could do it ... Australia alone could do it ... Canada alone could do it ... Britain alone could do it ... etc...

[hoot2602] Jester I believe ISIS still has its oil wells and selling via the black market...so, they've got money and pay their troops good wages.

[Jester] jam777 THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES COULD DO IT... IT IS TOO WEIRD...

[hoot2602] Jester Granny!

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, and how much time has it bought the bad guys ???? A lot

[Jester] A HUGE DISTRACTION THAT HAS NOT WORKED OUT THE WAY THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, how did they think it would work out ?

[Jester] LdyFaith THEY ARE LIKING TO START AN ALL OUT WAR OF COURSE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,okay,,,, Guess I had thought they were just controlling distractions,,,,, I see your point

[Jester] LdyFaith I THINK THEY WERE TAKING IT EASY ON IRAQ AND TURKEY AND LIKING TO MOVE INTO SYRIA... REMEMBER THAT O LIKED TO TRY AND DO THAT A WHILE BACK... I THINK THIS WAS ANOTHER TRY TO DO IT AGAIN...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, I remember that,,, should have put those pieces together,,, thank you

[pokerbrat] Jesters they do have nice new shiny Toyota trucks and they are coming out with their own gold backed currency.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester What Do you think the West coast ports being blocked has to really do with? Asia making a move?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl I DON'T THINK SO... SEEMS LIKE A UNION DISPUTE TO ME... WITHOUT THE STRIKE... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] I COULD NOT FOLLOW THE LOGIC OF CHINA BEING THE ONE DOING IT... HOW DO THEY CLOSE A DOCK ON US SOIL WHEN IT IS THEIR SHIPS THEY WILL LIKE TO HAVE UNLOADED... MAKES NO SENSE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester May be different than it seems...Like every thing else

[Jester] Hoosier Girl BUT IS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE... IF THEY DON'T LIKE TO UNLOAD THE GOODS THEY SENT HERE WHY PUT THEM ON THE DANG SHIPS AND FLOAT IT ALL OVER HERE?

[pokerbrat] JW had his take that it was China doing it to screw the US

[Jester] pokerbrat THEY COULD SCREW US A LOT MORE CHEAPLY BY NOT SENDING THE SHIPS... HAHAHAHA

[pokerbrat] Right but he said they are committed

[Jester] pokerbrat I HEARD IT... WHAT I AM TELLING YOU MY OPINION.... WHICH IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR...

[pokerbrat] Jester right let's see how it plays out

[Jester] IT IS EASY TO SAY... THE CHINESE ARE DOING IT... BUT IF YOU ARE THINKING FOR YOURSELF THEN TAKE IT ONE MORE STEP... TELL ME HOW YOU THINK THEY "COULD" DO THAT?....

[Jester] IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE... WHY BLOCKADE YOUR OWN GOODS...

[pokerbrat] Well I took it like they want to embarrass the US.They like to teach lessons

[SoldierofChrist] Jester it seems like o is trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat he is trying everything to avoid defeat, it reminds me of Clinton before getting impeached

[Hoosier Girl] Jester True thats why I ask you... You always make better sense of things

[pokerbrat] And in this case they control it

[Jester] pokerbrat CONTROL WHAT?

[Jester] LET'S GO ON WITH THIS THEN...

[Jester] One week ago, when previewing what may be the first lockout of the West Coast Ports since 2002, we cited the Retail Industry Leaders Association who, realizing that failure to reach an agreement between the dockworker union and their bosses, the Pacific Maritime Association representing port management would lead to devastating consequences for the US retail industry, had several very damning soundbites:

[Jester] "a work slowdown during contract negotiations over the past seven months has already created logistic nightmares for American exporters, manufacturers and retailers dependent on an efficient supply chain. A complete shutdown would be catastrophic, with hundreds of thousands of jobs at risk if America’s supply chain grinds to a halt."

[Jester] "A west coast port shutdown would be an economic disaster."

[Jester] "A shutdown would not only impact the hundreds of thousands of jobs working directly in America’s transportation supply chain, but the reality is the entire economy would be impacted as exports sit on docks and imports sit in the harbor waiting for manufacturers to build products and retailers to stock shelves."

[Jester] In any case, as of last night, the choking of the US supply-chain has officially begin, when as the LA Times reported last night, "West Coast ports — including the nation's busiest in Los Angeles and Long Beach — will partially shut down for four days as shipping companies plan to dramatically slash dock work amid an increasingly contentious labor dispute."

[Jester] Terminal operators and shipping lines said that they would stop the unloading of ships Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, because they don't want to pay overtime to workers who, they allege, have deliberately slowed operations to the point of causing a massive bottleneck. Thursday is Lincoln's Birthday and Monday is Presidents Day, which are holidays for the workers.

[Jester] Slowing down work "amounts to a strike with pay, and we will reduce the extent to which we pay premium rates for such a strike," said Wade Gates, spokesman for the Pacific Maritime Assn., the employer group representing the shipping companies. The local union in Los Angeles and Long Beach has denied using slowdown tactics.

[Jester] STRIKE WITH PAY...

[Jester] MENTIONED THAT EARLIER...

[Jester] According to the LA Times, it is not clear if the partial shutdown foreshadows a total closure of the ports. Fears of a lockout of dockworkers, who have been without a contract since July, have risen in the last week and the two sides haven't held talks since Friday. SF Gate was far more clear on what the dockworker action means: "West Coast ports to shut down 4 days amid labor dispute."

[Jester] Work delays and stoppages over the past three months have caused mounting problems for Bay Area importers and small-business owners, who say they are losing money as trucks line up daily outside the Port of Oakland waiting for container ships anchored in San Francisco Bay to unload.

[Jester] The shutting down of port operations is ironic because it’ll make the situation worse, said union officials who claimed the association canceled a negotiating session Wednesday and has not been available since last Friday.

[Jester] “This is an effort by the employers to put economic pressure on our members and to gain leverage in contract talks,” said Robert McEllrath, president of the longshore and warehouse union. “The union is standing by ready to negotiate, as we have been for the past several days.”

[Jester] Regardless of who is at fault for the (partial) shut down, one can't blame dockworkers for doing what Greece is actively doing at the same time in its own negotiations with Europe: maximizing its leverage. Because as Bank of America showed yesterday, in a piece dedicated precisely to this topic, nothing short of 3.5% of marginal US GDP is at steak, which translated into CAGR terms, means that the fate of America's estimated 3% growth in 2015 is suddenly in the hands of a few thousand port workers, and with that, whether or not the US has a recession.

[Jester] THERE IS MORE... WITH PICTURES...

[Jester] SEE FOR YOURSELF...  http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/catastrophic-shutdown-americas-supply-chain-begins-stunning-photos-west-coast-port-c

[Jester] NOW.... TO ME THAT MAKES SENSE...

[Jester] REMEMBER OCCAM'S RAZOR?

[Jester] Occam's razor is a problem-solving principle devised by William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle states that among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove correct, but—in the absence of certainty—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

[Jester] THIS IS NEWS WITH PICTURES...

[Jester] YOU SHOW ME SOMETHING CONCRETE ABOUT THE CHINESE CLOSING DOWN THE PORTS THEN I MAY RECONSIDER...

[Jester] YOU ARE STUCK LIKING TO BELIEVE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO PROOF FOR WHEN THERE IS A PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR IT...

[Jester] JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE 'SAYS' SOMETHING DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE...

[Jester] LET'S MOVE ON... I HAVE BEEN ARGUING THIS POINT WITH EVERYONE I KNOW ALL WEEK...AND NO ONE HAS BROUGHT ME A SHRED OF ANY PROOF TO THE CONTRARY THAT THE LA TIMES WROTE UP ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THEIR BACKYARD SINCE JULY....

[Jester] I WILL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING I AM VERY SURPRISED ABOUT... SINCE NO ONE HAS PICKED UP ON IT FROM THE EARLIER POST AND ASKED ABOUT THE DATE... BUT WHAT I AM SURPRISED ABOUT IS NO ONE IN DINAR LAND HAS BEEN HAMMERING THE FACT THAT THE 19TH IS THE CHINESE NEW YEAR... HAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester You been saying that!

[Jester] THAT USUALLY BRINGS OUT EVERY NUMEROLOGIST AND WACKY THEORY ABOUT THE CHINESE BEING SO SUPERSTITIOUS AND ALL THAT

[Jester] THE RECAPS VERSION HAD IT IN HIGHLIGHTS.... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] WHAT I DO KNOW IS WE HAD A VERY GOOD DATE AFTER THE 15TH OF JANUARY THAT KICKED IN AROUND THE 19TH - 22ND OF SOME THINGS THAT WE VERIFIED DID HAPPEN... BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT THE BONDS... MONEY... FROZEN... NOT REALLY FROZEN I AM TOLD.. JUST NOT SPENDABLE... YET....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester What do you think the Chinese New Year will bring to the world?

[Jester] AT THAT TIME IT WAS TOLD LOOK FOR THE 17TH TO THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY... WHICH I ALSO TOLD YOU...

[Jester] AND OTHER SHORT CIRCUITS OR JUMP STARTS THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED BEAR OUT THAT SCENARIO TOO...

[Jester] AND TONIGHT I WAS TOLD... LOOKS GOOD FOR NOW TO THE 19TH... SIMPLE... WE WILL WAIT AND SEE AS USUAL...

[Jester] THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO...

[Jester] LET'S HOPE THAT I AM NOT IN HERE OVER THE WEEKEND TELLING YOU ANOTHER DATE... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] NOW... REMEMBER... I KNOW YOU WON'T BUT I AM GOING TO TELL IT AGAIN ANYWAY... THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A HOORAY LETS HEAD FOR THE BANKS BS DEAL... IT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY EVERYONE THINKS IT DOES....

[LuCkYb] JESTER you have never gave dates before so you have things to back what you are saying ,

[Jester] LuCkYb I GIVE DATES ALL THE TIME... BUT THEY ARE WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY FOR WHAT WE ARE HEARING...

RIGHT NOW I AM HEARING GOOD THINGS..
. I DIDN'T GIVE A SINGLE DATE SINCE JANUARY WHEN THAT DATE PASSED BY AND I GAVE YOU THIS ONE... WHILE EVERYONE ELSE CALLED IT EVERY DAY SINCE THEN...

[Jester] BUT THAT IS A MOOT POINT... I AM ONCE AGAIN CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC... WHICH IS ABOUT THE BEST I CAN DO AFTER ALL THIS TIME...

[dinarrocks] Jester I think we have ALL learned to be cautiously optimistic!

[dinarrocks] Jester Once this FINALLY goes down... will you be around afterwards, OR... are we going to be coughing on the dust you've left behind? Lol

[Jester] dinarrocks I WILL LOOK LIKE THE TAZMANIAN DEVIL ON FIRE WHEN YOU SEE ME HEADING OUT... HAHAHAHHAAH

[dinarrocks] Jester I will be right behind you!

[Jester] OKAY... JUST ABOUT DONE ANOTHER NIGHT... LETS HOPE ONLY A FEW MORE... DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF THINGS HAPPEN AND YOU CANNOT SEE THEM... IT IS GOING TO TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO SHOW UP... I WILL DO MY BEST TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN....

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm Empty Re: Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:42 am

What happened with him LEAVING the dinar scene?   Why did he come out of retirement??  Now he has chats EVERY DAY??? smh

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm Empty Re: Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:33 pm

He stopped taking his meds again ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm 2805820865  Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm 2805820865  Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm 2805820865  Jester says it was supposed to happen but didn't - another one sounding like tnt tony. hmmm 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm

He forgot what he started just like the others that went into short time retirement. Some people have memory lose of the people in the know they listen to, that is fed lies to them from the never ending guru BS . I'm waiting for the oil man to start flying again or waiting for landing instructions.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum