Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Sunday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester's Sunday Night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Sunday Night Chat Empty Jester's Sunday Night Chat

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI ALL... HAPPY SUNDAY...

[Jester] NOT EVEN SURE WHERE THAT WEEKEND WENT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester new Jim willie is very interesting!!!   http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-the-birth-of-the-new-3rd-world-dollar/

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WAS OKAY.... MORE OF A REITERATION OF THINGS ALREADY REPORTED... HE DID TALK ABOUT THE CURRENCY RESET AGAIN...

[dinarrocks] Jester So... what you are saying is.... Gentlemen, start your questions!!! Lol

[pokerbrat] Jester dead bankers now dead media sounds like they are turning on themselves. What's next dead politicos????

[Jester] pokerbrat WELL... LOTS OF PEEPS ALL OVER THE PLACE GETTING THAT TREATMENT... IT IS PROBABLY MORE WIDESPREAD THAN YOU THINK...

[pokerbrat] Jester I'm of the opinion as corrupt as this system is I think it is double corrupt as I think.

[Jester] pokerbrat I WAS READING SOMETHING EARLIER ABOUT THE NBC NEWS ANCHOR BEING POOP WRECKED AND 3 OF THEIR NEWSMEN SUDDENLY DYING OVER THE RUSSIAN THREAT OF 911 SECRETS BEING LEAKED.... GUESS THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN THINKING OF BREAKING THE STORY....

[pokerbrat] Jester my thoughts exactly. Let's see who has the ba !! $ they can't kill them all

[dinarrocks] Jester Let's hope the Ukraine cease fire holds up!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester do you think his thoughts of us being third world is excluding the thought that there is a Republic working in the background to keep that from happening

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT DESERVES MORE ATTENTION.... IS A GOOD QUESTION.... AND THIS IS WHERE PEEPS ARE NOT LISTENING... THE FACT IS THAT THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT WAS POO-POO'D BY THE US.... AND NOW THE THING IS NOT LIKELY TO GO THROUGH THE FOREX AND THAT MEANS THINGS COULD REALLY GET DICEY...

[Jester] SO HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT... AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT... HOW MANY ARE READY JUST IN CASE HE IS 100% RIGHT? JUST ASKING...

[YellowRoseGrandma] we've been preparing

[Americana] Jester ready here.

[dinarrocks] I've got about 50 gallons of water saved up

[Jester] dinarrocks GOOD START..

[Jester] I BOUGHT AN 80 GALLON LP TANK THIS WEEKEND ON SALE AT LOWES... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] 80 GALLONS OF LP LASTS A LONG TIME...

[PollyP] Jester, Id like a solar generator

[Jester] PollyP WELL... THAT IS A HIGH DOLLAR ITEM... BUT A GOOD THING TO HAVE IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT..

[texas1837] Jester I must have missed something. Things getting dicey, 100% ready? Ready for crash or CE? I guess that is preparing. Ready, but what about conflict?

[Jester] I WAS TALKING ABOUT JIM WILLIE BEING RIGHT IN THE VIDEO JUST RELEASED.... AND ARE YOU READY IN CASE IT GOES THAT WAY... YOU SHOULD GO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE ANSWER I AM TALKING ABOUT... WHICH IS TO BE READY JUST IN CASE HE IS RIGHT....

[Jester] [texas1837] Jester Should we get what cash we have ready?

[Jester] CASH WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP YOU MUCH... YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME FOOD AND WATER IN CASE YOU HAVE TO HUNKER DOWN A WHILE... AND OTHER THINGS... BUT MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT DO WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE WHINING LATER WHEN THE TIME COMES.... LIKE NOAH AND THE ARK.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] [texas1837] Jester Sorry, I'm confused.

[Jester] HOPEFULLY YOU ARE LESS CONFUSED NOW....

[texas1837] Jester tks Jester. Will watch the video. I haven't seen the link yet. Much better.

[Jester] OKAY WE ARE NOW CAUGHT UP... ANYONE GOT ANYTHING ELSE?

[pokerbrat] Jester What is an LP tank?

[Betsy Ross] GoldSeek LIVE! Webinar Recording - Dr Jim Willie, CEO Rudy Fronk & Gianni Kovacevic [Feb 11, 2015] (JW at the 49 min mark) I believe this is the one.
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1423843200.php

[Betsy Ross] Here is another. Jim Willie: The Birth of the New 3rd World   http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-the-birth-of-the-new-3rd-world-dollar/

[Jester] Betsy Ross OKAY... THANKS.... BUT YOU ARE DOING THE PEEPS A DISSERVICE BY NOT LISTENING TO THE FIRST 49 MINUTES AS WELL...

[Hoosier Girl] Yea it all runs together

[Jester] Hoosier Girl YES IT DOES.... AND IT IS ALL GOOD...

[pokerbrat] Jester What is an LP tank?

[Jester] pokerbrat LIQUID PROPANE TANK... YOU CAN DO ALL SORTS OF THINGS WITH IT IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT....

[Jester] I AM TRYING TO GET A 500 GALLON ONE SET NEXT MONTH.... THEY GIVE YOU THE TANK IF YOU FILL IT WITH THE GAS... PRICEY THOUGH... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] 400 GALLONS OF PROPANE WOULD HEAT A NORMAL HOUSE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS...

[dinarrocks] Jester What is the price of lp right now?

[Jester] dinarrocks DEPENDS ON SIZE OF TANK... AND WHERE YOU ARE... GOOGLE YOUR LOCAL SUPPLIER....

[pokerbrat] Well I've got water silver and I live in warm Florida. Plus I've got 20 cans of chef boy r de

[mentoredlife] Jester,if you're looking to bring in a big propane tank next month, does that mean you're not expecting things to happen for awhile yet?

[Jester] mentoredlife MEANS NOTHING OF THE SORT.... MEANS I AM GETTING PREPARED AT THE RATE THAT I CAN... AND THE CRASH ASPECT COULD COME AT ANY TIME BEFORE DURING OR AFTER... I AM NOT SUCCUMBED TO THE APATHY EVERYONE ELSE DOES BY HOPING I WILL GET PAST IT.. I INTEND TO KEEP GETTING PREPARED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY...

[Jester] GOOD NIGHT ALL.... SEEYALATERBYE

Jim Willie: The Birth of the New 3rd World Dollar  Posted on February 11, 2014 by The Doc

The solution within the global currency reset is the launch of the new American Dollar, for its own usage, no longer a global reserve currency.

The United States is fast racking up characteristics of a Third World nation. Its finances are Third World. Its president is Third World. Its banking integrity is Third World. Its absent industry is Third World. Its decaying cities are Third World. It urgently begs for a Third World currency, but that is soon to be remedied. The nation has been a freeloader on the global reserve currency for too long. That is about to end.

The United States is fast racking up characteristics of a Third World nation. Its finances are Third World. Its president is Third World. Its banking integrity is Third World. Its absent industry is Third World. Its decaying cities are Third World. It urgently begs for a Third World currency, but that is soon to be remedied.

The nation has been a freeloader on the global reserve currency for too long. That is about to end. For the last three years, the United States has been living in a fairy tale with bailouts from the vast bond monetization.

The Quantitative Easing with its amplified bond purchases and hidden channels to disguise higher volumes has been operating as an historically unprecedented Wall Street bailout and Fannie Mae fraud recycle room. Pressures are building.

The USDollar held in foreign jurisdictions is beyond the legal authority of the USGovt, which cannot continue covering its debts with inflation spew in the grandest heretic experiment in history.

The solution within the global currency reset is the launch of the new American Dollar, for its own usage, no longer a global reserve currency.

Given its wretched fundamentals, it earns the name of Scheiss Dollar. Those familiar with the German language recognize it as the Shit Dollar. It will be stowed high in transit, true to the colonial application of shipping manure that gave off gas. S.H.I.T. was a warning to beware of gas explosions from lanterns on ships transporting the fertilizer agent.

The current USDollar is not just giving off excess gas for global banking system flatulence. Its gas has produced vast insolvency in the banking systems of many nations. The air pockets in circulatory systems have caused widespread cardiac arrest. The higher cost structure, primarily felt in food prices and energy prices, but also in material prices, has resulted in diminished profitability and a ruinous retirement of capital.

The capital destruction must be halted, going hand in hand with global recession. Foreign nations demand a new solution and quickly. Thus the Global Currency Reset, within which the new Scheiss Dollar will be launched.

INSURMOUNTABLE PRESSURES BUILD

As the world moves away from the USDollar, it will avoid the USTreasury Bond in banking reserve function. The world will settle trade outside the USDollar on a rapidly growing basis. The result will be a shock to the USeconomy with fast rising prices. Alternative systems will move toward other currencies in trade settlement, like the Chinese Yuan and Gold bullion.

The USFed will compensate by printing money to cover the USTBond selloff, dumping, divestiture, and indirect exchange. Only when the foreign suppliers do not want USDollars will the problem hit the United States like a financial hurricane.

The USFed response will trigger two events: a separate dollar from a split, and the ravage of price inflation. Not monetary inflation but rather a currency crisis will slam the United States. Powerful dynamics inside the United States and outside the United States will result in split birth of a new Scheiss Dollar for domestic usage, but also a flood of foreign USDollars converted to Gold bullion.

The Scheiss Dollar will suffer from a sequence of devaluations. The conversion of USTBonds and other sovereign bonds to gold will gain momentum to change the face of the world. The Gold Standard lies directly ahead. In fact, the Global Currency Reset has a more appropriate name in the Return to the Gold Standard.

The pressures internal and external to the United States will force drastic action. The USGovt must defend against a growing tide of USTreasury Bond dumping and absent demand for USTreasury Bonds, both hitting simultaneously. The USFed cannot solve the imbalance and fill the gaps, by means of endless monetary hyper inflation.

The USGovt must make a new Domestic Dollar, and devalue it in order to assure supply to the import dependent USEconomy. Neither the financial so-called experts nor the US maestros will not anticipate how deeply they will have to devalue the New Scheiss Dollar.

The Jackass estimates between 50% and 60% in at least two steps, probably more. The result will be well over 100% price inflation. See Venezuela for an example that made up for two decades of abuse. Also, the US maestros have misjudged the oil supply from the Bakken region, misjudged the natural gas supply from Shale projects, while contaminating the US-based water supply table.

The USFed must halt its hyper monetary inflation, since it is wrecking the global financial markets and ruining capital on a grand scale. No more can the central bank cover the sold and dumped USTreasury Bonds with newly printed money. So they lie about tapering, after a failed experiment last year.

The QE volume is increasing, not decreasing. Monetary inflation is a cancer, always has been, always will be. To call it the New Normal is national suicide. The three years of QE bond monetization have created the high pressure factor in the massive vortex. As the global trade is settled more outside the USDollar, far fewer USTreasury Bonds will be accumulated by foreign trade players. In fact, a whirlwind of USTBonds will be sold off during a grand divestiture, often called diversification. As the USDollar goes out of favor in trade, the United States will have a tremendous new challenge.

Being a massive importer, the USEconomy must find a means of paying for the huge volume of incoming supply. This is precisely how the USDollar will undergo its crisis. Events will go out of control. The USGovt must find a way to devalue its USDollar currency, and stop printing new USDollars. During the next chapter, foreigners will begin refusing USD in trade while selling its USTBond shelves from their banking systems. The sales dump will form the low pressure factor of the massive vortex. The hurricane is gathering force from the high pressure of central bank monetary growth, combined simultaneously with the low pressure of foreign dumping. Add to the intense pressures the economic damage from capital destruction, which raises sovereign government deficits that must be financed.

VICIOUS CYCLE & DOWNWARD SPIRAL

The USFed response will be to print money to cover the sales of USTBonds, but done with a discount which has already begun in force. The debasement of the USD from rampant money supply growth will exacerbate the situation. Foreign USTBond holders will rush to sell more, thus fueling the downward spiral. The USFed will print even more money to compensate in the bond monetization, probably done in hidden fashion to hide the monstrous QE volume increase.

Then comes the full blown currency crisis, which in my view will result in a currency split. The USGovt with its USFed masters will decide to split the currency. They will tell the foreigners that the external USDollars retain value, but a new Scheiss Dollar (aka Shit Dollar) will be distributed in order to pay for imports from foreign suppliers. It will be devaluated, in order to encourage its acceptance and to assure incoming supply. The foreign USTBond selling will slow down, and even halt, only when the USFed promises to redeem with original USTBonds in cash. The foreigners will use the cash to buy other major currencies and Gold Bullion, and certainly not swap into the new Republic Shit Dollar.

The Chinese will take control of the Federal Reserve, and assume responsibility for management of foreign held USDollars, with some assistance by the Intl Monetary Fund. The IMF already has a Chinese dominance.

The USDept Treasury late last year took back control of certain USDollar responsibility. Doing so set the stage for launch of the Scheiss Dollar, while the Chinese had been busy with acquisition of the JPMorgan headquarters in South Manhattan. The split oversight has already taken root.

As the perception spreads like a virus that the new Scheiss Dollar will see deep devaluation on a repetitive basis, the torrent will be directed toward conversion of major nation sovereign bonds into Gold bullion. From 2009 to 2012 the PIGS took the headlines. Next the US, UK, and Japan will make headlines for trouble in sovereign bonds. As the perception spreads like a virus that the major currencies all suffer from the central bank debasement problem, the conversion of Euros, British Pounds, and Japanese Yen will all be directed toward Gold Bullion.

Their sovereign bonds will undergo separate simultaneous crises, all perceived as toxic paper. The recognition of Gold Trade Settlement will be common, its practice born in a simultaneous stroke. The momentum into Gold Bullion will be staggering, secret, and robust, led by the BRICS Bank (aka Gold Trade Central Bank).

On the domestic front, the new split Scheiss Dollar will face a huge problem of its own. The USGovt deficits must be covered, and the foreigners will continue not to purchase the USTBonds. They already do not bid at USTreasury auctions. They already are shedding them en masse, as their divestitute continues like a rampaging storm. Marginal factors will dominate.

The enormous new supply and absent demand within the US walls will result in severe devaluation. The USTreasury Bonds will offer a higher yield with a lower currency value, in order to attract foreign buyers again for its toxic Third World debt. Expect probably a devaluation of the Scheiss Dollar with a first sudden quantum step like 30% down. When it finally trades more freely like in the FOREX open market introduction, it should suffer another quantum step down. Such launch will be traumatic, loaded with shock, and begin the sweeping perception of Third World America in an outbreak of reality.

The loss of US industry will become a major point of discussion and debate, the focus on attracting it back. Harsh blame will be given for decisions to move industry to the Pacific Rim, then to China. More likely the open trading could result in 10% decline per month for a while, with ugly quantum jumps. In the end, the internal domestic newly split Scheiss Dollar could be devaluated by up to 70%. That is exactly what it deserves, in response to annual 1 $trillion government deficits, annual $400 to $500 billion trade deficits, a newly arrived higher Current Account Deficit from the global USTBond selloff, a grossly inadequate industrial base, wrecked financial markets, and deep corruption broadly across the top echelons, with a clear double standard in legal prosecution for $trillion crime. The symptoms are recognized as Third World. Commercial colonization will hit the US shores, a process also already begun.

INDIRECT EXCHANGE DUMPING OF USTBONDS

The indirect exchange concept will continue to accelerate. A quick review around the world can identify a wide range of locations for the discharge. The USTreasury Bonds are being used as currency by third parties (mostly China & Russia) to pay for large assets sales and energy purchases. The USGovt bonds are being dumped. A race will develop to convert the USTBonds before a final restructure writedown.

In past Hat Trick Letter reports, some major Indirect Exchange routes had been identified. The biggest two were the Rosneft buyout of the British Petroleum stake in the TBK-BP huge Russian energy firm for $55 billion. The deal will see the Russians unloading those $billions in USTBonds, sent to London banks where they cannot be refused.

The other large deal is to be the payment by China for Russian crude oil delivered via the vast network of Asian pipelines. The Chinese will pay the huge annual energy bill in USTBonds, a steady discharge.

The Indirect Exchange usage of USTBonds will contribute to the external pressure on the USDollar, from which the USGovt will be forced to ramp up the QE volume in bond monetization, and then split the USDollar for a domestic currency that is heavily devalued. The radical action will take place as the USD is dropped from global reserve status. Several creditor nations will follow suit in the Indirect Exchange movement, including Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Luxembourg, Norway, and Ireland.

The exchange of bonds will grow and become a global stampede, then a race to extract value before the USTreasury Bonds default and convert to 65 cents on the dollar during a Global Restructure Conference, with the USMilitary having a seat to ensure cooperation and compliance (with a smile).

The Jackass forecast of a USGovt debt default made in late 2008 is slowly taking shape.

NO MORE USTREASURY BOND DEMAND

The overriding global message is that Russia & China are leading a movement across the entire East to dump the USTBond, to work toward alternative trade settlement, and to replace the USDollar in its key role as trade settlement medium and global reserve currency. A Global Paradigm Shift is in progress. Downward pressure in the USTreasury 10-year bond yield (TNX) will be seen in the poor economic results and application of the interest rate derivative machinery.

Upward pressure in the TNX will be seen from the global USD/USTBond rejection and recognition of the USFed Taper Talk falsehood deception. The USFed is on course to lose all remaining credibility. Their prestige vanished with the introduction of the Quantitative Easing against the ZIRP zero bound rates. Five key important points dominate the global landscape like a gigantic billboard.

1)      QE to Infinity is being recognized, the Taper Talk widely seen as a ruse and propaganda to defend the broken USDollar, another turn in the road.

2)      The Geneva Iran Talks can be better described as the Petro-Dollar Surrender Talks, another turn in the road.

3)      The Boyz might misjudge that the derivatives can prevent a powerful breakout above the critical 3.0% and toward the 3.7% target, as the London Whale incident was a turn in the road.

4)      The Indirect Exchange seen in broad USTBond dumping is a new dangerous disruptive trend, yet another turn in the road.

5)      The pension and bond funds as well as insurance sector demand higher bond yields for carry income, a breakdown coming.

PETRO-DOLLAR DEMISE & PETRO-GOLD RISE

The JPMorgan metal futures unit is actually included in a commodities sale, despite bank denials. The ploys continue to keep the ongoing gold price suppression active. One side attempts to comply with regulatory requirements, while the other side attempts to maintain gold inventory management scheme tied to deep gold market fraud. The JPM folks are liars to the end. The big bank is under siege by regulators who slowly grow teeth. Being revealed is the inter-relations with the brokerage business, like in providing credit.

Shadow warehouses are hoarding industrial metals, as the world’s metal is slipping into the shadows of a convenient system beyond regulation. The power centers slip away from the light as they attempt to retain control. Banks, hedge funds, commodity merchants, and other seamy firms (like offshore subsidiaries) are hiding tens of millions of tons of aluminum, copper, nickel, and zinc in a vast system of private warehouses.

The network spans the globe. These facilities are known to some in the industry as shadow warehouses, since unregulated and not subject to disclosure. Their purpose is to operate outside the London Metal Exchange system of warehouses, their traditional home.

London and Frankfurt are way ahead in the Renminbi hub game. The Chinese Yuan currency trade will solidify the non-USDollar alternative movement. Great irony comes, since the final nail in the USDollar coffin will come from London, Frankfurt, and Switzerland, with their hands on the hammer. The Swiss business community is not enthusiastic at all about Yuan-based bond trading, as extreme competition has been sensed.

For Rest of Article Read Here:

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-the-birth-of-the-new-3rd-world-dollar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Sunday Night Chat Empty Re: Jester's Sunday Night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Damn ... Jester needs to lay off the blue pills ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Sunday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Sunday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Sunday Night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Sunday Night Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum