Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Thursday night  Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester's Thursday night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Thursday night  Chat  Empty Jester's Thursday night Chat

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:08 am

[Betsy Ross] Jester I have a question if you don't mind. If the cabal is now broke how can they go to war? Where are they going to get the money? Or is all of this part of the show as you mentioned last night..

[Jester] WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE NOT GONE TO WAR....?????

[Betsy Ross] Well they are at war in Ukraine but I guess I was referring to O asking Congress for money or permission to go fight ISIS.

[Jester] WHO IS THEY?

[Betsy Ross] The US

[Jester] I DO NOT SEE US IN A WAR IN THE UKRAINE... JUST SAYING...

[Betsy Ross] You're right it is NATO that is there. But they are cabal also.

[Jester] ISIS IS ANOTHER STORY... THEY NEED TO CLEAN UP THAT MESS BEFORE SOMEONE PROVES THEY ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED IT.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Oh never mind this is just too confusing.

[Jester] Betsy Ross YOU GUYS HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND.... SHEESH...

[Jester] THIS IS THE SAME THING I WAS TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT...

[Jester] SO FRUSTRATING..

[Betsy Ross] yes frustrating…..over my head

[Jester] IT IS NOT CONFUSING AT ALL... YOU "THINK" YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE YOUR MIND THINKS IN ONE DIRECTION ONLY.... AND THAT IS NOT THE WAY THIS WORKS...

[Jester] I EXPLAIN THE BEST I CAN... YOU HAVE TO GET ALL THIS THINKING YOU KNOW WHO/WHAT/WHERE THE CABAL NONSENSE REALLY IS....

[Jester] NEARLY NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS IN POLITICS... ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE EVENTS THAT ARE UNFOLDING...

[Jester] THINGS THAT YOU HAVE HISTORICALLY CONSIDERED CABAL STUFF HAS CHANGED... DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE... THINGS ARE GETTING DONE ABOUT THEIR INVOLVEMENT...

[Jester] DO NOT ASSUME NATO IS "ALL" BAD... BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE CASE...

[Betsy Ross] ok I thought they were.

[Jester] THIS GROUP HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN THE PUPPETS OF THE US BECAUSE OF THE US BEING CONTROL FREAKS...BUT YOU CAN SEE IT BREAKING UP BEFORE YOUR EYES...THINGS CHANGE...

[Jester] YOU THINK THE REPUBLIC IS THE CABAL?

[Jester] YES OR NO?

[Betsy Ross] no

[Jester] WELL YOU THINK EVERY OTHER COUNTRY OUT THERE HAS A NEW AGENDA AND GOLD BACKED CURRENCY AND ETC ETC ON THEIR MIND...????

[Jester] MAYBE THEY LIKE TO GET RID OF THE CABAL TOO?

[Betsy Ross] yes

[Jester] LIKE PUTIN? KICK THEM OUT?

[Jester] YOU THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE?

[Betsy Ross] yes

[Jester] IS YOUR THINKING CHANGING?

[Betsy Ross] yes

[Betsy Ross] Thank you.

[Jester] THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE... AND APPARENTLY DOING A CRAPPY JOB.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD ARE SICK OF THE CABAL BS... WHICH HAS LARGELY BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE US... THAT IS WHY WE NOW FIND OURSELVES AT ODDS WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD...

[Jester] BECAUSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH... THE US IS THE WORST OF THE WHOLE LOT...

[Betsy Ross] Jester That is where you are wrong. It is just really confusing. And since we cannot see it happening it all the more confusing to know what is really going on.

[Jester] Betsy Ross BUT YOU CAN SEE IT HAPPENING.... I SHOW YOU NEW STUFF ALMOST EVERY DAY...

[Jester] I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO... TO MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND...

[Betsy Ross] Jester and some of those articles you point out I find myself.

[Jester] Betsy Ross WELL THAT IS GREAT.... OPEN YOUR MIND PAST WHAT YOU SEE AND TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MEANS WHEN YOU SEE IT....

[Betsy Ross] Jester honestly until this all blows up there is probably nothing more you can do so just keep up the great work you do for all of us.

[Betsy Ross] Jester I will try. thank you

[Jester] Betsy Ross WELL AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE ON YOUR OWN... I WAS HOPING TO HAVE YOU UP TO SPEED PRIOR TO THAT...

[Betsy Ross] Jester I'm trying really hard. Hopefully I won't lose track of you. LOL

[Jester] Betsy Ross YOU WILL HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO THAT SIT IN A CHAT ROOM LISTENING TO ME.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] SOOO... I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF... NOT EVERYONE IS A BAD GUY... THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHANGING... AND THE WORLD IS AFTER THE BAD GUYS...WE'LL SEE I GUESS...

[Jester] IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THE WAR IN UNKRAINE... HERE IS SOME INFORMATION...

[Jester] Leaders agree to Ukraine cease-fire

[Jester] The leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany on Thursday announced a cease-fire in eastern Ukraine following marathon talks in the Belarusian capital of Minsk.

[Jester] Russian President Vladimir Putin said the agreement envisages the cease-fire starting Sunday, a special status for rebel regions, provisions on border controls and humanitarian issues.

[Jester] THAT WAS IN THE USA TODAY....  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/02/12/ukraine-peace-talks/23280325/

[Jester] NOT MY FAVORITE... THE SLANT THE HECK OUT OF THE NEGATIVE ASPECTS... BUT THAT IS WHO THEY ARE...

[Jester] IN OTHER NEWS....

[Jester] 'Glimmer of hope' for Ukraine after new ceasefire deal

[Jester] (Reuters) - Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine agreed to a deal offering a "glimmer of hope" for an end to conflict in eastern Ukraine, but the United States and NATO said further intense fighting on Thursday ran counter to the spirit of the accord.

[Jester] The agreement, announced after more than 16 hours of discussions in the Belarussian capital Minsk, was followed swiftly by allegations from Kiev of a new, mass influx of Russian armour into rebel-held eastern Ukraine.

[Jester] THAT IS FROM REUTERS.... ONE IS A LOT MORE POSITIVE.. HAHAHAH... YOU HAVE TO READ BOTH TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE...  http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/12/us-ukraine-crisis-idUSKBN0LG0FX20150212

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Thursday night  Chat  Empty Re: Jester's Thursday night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Jester's Thursday night  Chat  Funny-12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Thursday night  Chat  2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat  2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat  2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum