Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place

2 posters

Go down

YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place Empty YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:05 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE... HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD WEEKEND...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester you think any significance will come out of the G20 summit???

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I DON'T KNOW... I CANNOT READ THE FUTURE ANY MORE THAN YOU CAN... WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester i was wondering if members of the Republic would be there???

[mentoredlife] Jester, I see Rand Paul is now taking shots at the Fed. Wouldn't he be one of the ones working with the Republic and know the Fed is on it's way out in it's current role?

Jester] mentoredlife I THINK THAT ANYONE YOU SEE DOING THAT SORT OF THING IS DOING IT FOR A REASON... AND THAT IS THE RIGHT REASON...

[SoldierofChrist] Mentoredlife he always stood out to me for sure

[mentoredlife] Jester cool. Is that just another sign of progress then?

[Jester] WHETHER THE FED IS "ON THE WAY OUT" AS YOU PUT IT IS YET TO BE SEEN... I THINK IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO SEE THAT THROUGH... AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY A VOTE TO LIQUIDATE THAT CHARTER WILL BE REQUIRED...

[Jester] The Federal Reserve Act of 1913--which established the Federal Reserve as the central bank of the United States--originally chartered the Federal Reserve Banks for 20 years. But in the McFadden Act of 1927, the Congress rechartered the Federal Reserve Banks into perpetuity, and so there is currently no "expiration date" or repeal date for the Federal Reserve.

[Jester] READ UP ON THAT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME... I HAVE... EVERYONE THINKS THIS 100 YEAR CHARTER THING WAS ALL THE RAGE... BUT IT WAS BS...

[Jester] SO... WHEN THAT VOTE TAKES PLACE... YOU WILL KNOW WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK...

[mentoredlife] Jester, I didn't mean going away. Should have put more emphasis on the "current role" rather than "on the way out". Won't the Treasury take over more of the roles that the Fed is currently handling?

[Jester] REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN SAYING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE WILL HAVE TO BE UNDONE THE SAME WAY IT WAS DONE... SO... WE WAIT...

[Jester] mentoredlife IN MY OPINION NO... THE FED WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE TO DO THE SYSTEM ACTIVITIES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO MOVE MONEY IN THE WORLD...

[Jester] THE CENTRAL BANKING FUNCTION... YES...

[Jester] AND THAT IS THE UST FUNCTION AS WELL... ISN'T IT?

[Jester] UNLESS THE NEW BRICS TAKES THOSE OVER TOO... WHICH IS A POSSIBILITY.... THEY ARE WORKING ON THEIR OWN SWIFT SYSTEM.... WHICH IS LARGELY ABOUT MONEY TRANSFERS... SO IT COULD WORK TO REPLACE THAT... IF EVERYONE ELSE SIGNED ON...

[mentoredlife] Thanks Jester. I'm sure you understand the system and how it functions better than I do. I'm just a Canuck trying to understand how the global reserve currency functions and how it impacts the rest of us too.

[Jester] mentoredlife OVERLY SIMPLIFIED... BUT ACCURATE... THE RESERVE CURRENCY IS THE CURRENCY EVERYONE HAS TO CONVERT TO BEFORE THEY CAN TRADE ANYTHING... YOU WOULD NOT TRADE IN YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY... YOU FIRST CONVERT TO A KNOWN QUANTITY EACH WAY AND THEN YOU TRADE..

[Jester] NOW EVERYONE IS TIRED OF USING A WORTHLESS USD FOR THAT... SO YOU SEE ALL KINDS OF SIDE DEALS BEING MADE TO WORK AROUND IT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Do you agree with what Jim Willie says about the Devaluation of our currency?

[Jester] THE WORLD KNOWS THAT THEY ARE READY TO CONVERT THEIR CURRENCIES TO ASSET BACKED... THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO BE DOING THAT WITH A FIAT USD...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl I HAVE HEARD WHAT HE HAS SAID.... AND I DO NOT SEE ANY ISSUE WITH HIS THINKING... HE IS PRETTY SMART... BEEN RIGHT A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN HE HAS BEEN WRONG...

[mentoredlife] Yes Jester, and as I understand it historically reserve currencies get replaced every 40 to 70 years. USD has overstayed it's welcome.

[Jester] AND EVEN WHEN HE WAS WRONG IT WAS BECAUSE THE VARIABLES CHANGED... BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND WHY HE IS SAYING THAT TOO... AND WHICH CURRENCY HE IS TALKING ABOUT... HAHAHAHHAH

[Jester] mentoredlife THEY COULD HAVE LASTED A LOT LONGER IF THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BIG BROTHER EVERYONE NEEDED INSTEAD OF THE NEXT GREEDY CAESAR LIVING HIGH ON THE HOG WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD SUFFERED....

[Jester] THE PROBLEM WITH THE CENTRAL BANKERS IS THEY DO NOT REMEMBER THEIR OWN HISTORY... THEY ARE MORE GREEDY AND NOT THAT BRIGHT... THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO THEM...

[mentoredlife] Jester so true. Maybe the next version will be more in line with inclusiveness instead of greed.

[Jester] mentoredlife LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE CHINESE ARE GOING TO GET THE NEXT CHANCE... WE WILL SEE I SUPPOSE....

[pokerbrat] Greed and corruption is the current USA legacy IMO

[mentoredlife] Jester, better start practicing my mandarin.

[Jester] mentoredlife THE REST OF THE WORLD DID NOT LEARN ENGLISH JUST BECAUSE WE WERE THE RESERVE CURRENCY... THAT IS NOT HOW IT WILL GO... IT IS NOT A TAKEOVER OR ANYTHING...,

[mentoredlife] Jester, I know. But it wouldn't hurt.

[Jester] JUST A SWING IN HAVING A CURRENCY THAT IS WORTH SOMETHING... HAHAHAHAH

[alfonse] We will actually be compensated properly for our labors.

[dinarrocks] Jester Do you believe the yuan will become a reserve currency BEFORE the USD falls?

[Jester] dinarrocks IT ALREADY IS IN A LOT OF PLACES... THERE ARE YUAN SWAP FACILITIES THAT HAVE CROPPED UP ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS.... WE REPORTED A LOT OF IT.... BUT THAT WAS BEFORE YOU CAME BACK IN....

[Jester] THE MORE THE US TIGHTENS ITS GRIP THE MORE COUNTRIES SLIP THROUGH THEIR FINGERS...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester the US has a terrible grip lol

[dinarrocks] Jester Do you have a sense of what the breaking point will be that will signal the demise of the USD?

[Jester] dinarrocks YES... HAHAHAHAH

[dinarrocks] Jester ANNNNNNNNNND??????

[Jester] WE HAVE BEEN POSTING ON THAT FOR A FEW MONTHS TOO... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THESE ARE LONG DRAWN OUT EXPLANATION WHICH WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR A LONG TIME... WATCHING THE BRICS... WATCHING THE PETRODOLLAR EROSION... WATCHING THE YUAN SWAP FACILITIES... WATCHING THE INDIVIDUAL DEALS BETWEEN BRICS COUNTRIES... AUSTRALIA... ETC. ETC...

[Jester] NOT A SIMPLE ANSWER...

[dinarrocks] Jester Well, it is all so complex, and we switch from topic to topic, from night to night. It is VERY HARD to keep straight!

[Jester] I THINK PEEPS GET SENSITIZED TO THE "THERE IS THIS ONE THING" THAT WILL MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN....

[Jester] AND I HAVE BEEN EXPLAINING FOREVER THAT IT IS A BIG PICTURE... A PUZZLE WITH A HUGE NUMBER OF PIECES...

[Jester] dinarrocks I TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS ASK... MOST OF THIS IS OLD NEWS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE EVERY NIGHT OVER THE LAST MONTHS...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester And we are seeing it happening now... Thanks to you!

[dinarrocks] Jester Yes, that is true. It would be nice to look for ONE thing that we can see as THE defining "piece" that tells us we are there. I know it is not like that!

[Jester] dinarrocks OKAY... AND I AM NOT TRYING TO BE DIFFICULT... BUT YOU QUESTION WAS SAID THAT WAY... "THE BREAKING POINT THAT WILL SIGNAL THE DEMISE" INDICATED TO ME YOU WERE LOOKING FOR AN ACT OF SOME KIND....

[Jester] AS I ANSWERED TO MENTOREDLIFE EARLIER... THE VOTE ON THE FED WILL BE THE END GAME... BUT THAT IS WAY DOWN THE ROAD FROM WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR HERE IN MY OPINION...

[MotoXr] Jester How about a defining act of O getting the boot! lol.

[Jester] MotoXr DON'T KNOW... BENGHAZI WAS QUEUED UP TO DO THAT BUT THE TIMING RAN OUT AND IT DIDN'T GET DONE.. BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF THINGS TO PICK FROM... HAHAHAHAHH

[dinarrocks] Jester I guess what I was thinking is once enough countries decide to depeg from the dollar as a reserve currency, that that would be a STRONG indicator that the USD would be close to being gone. Does that make sense?

[PollyP] MotoXr I'd sure Love to see that.

[MotoXr] Jester Maybe when the time is right with everything else they will finally call his number?

[MotoXr] dinarrocks That is happening before your eyes imo

[dinarrocks] Jester And, I have listened to JW who is saying the dollar will crash before the end of 2015, although I cannot tell you (or remember) what he was pointing to as indicators.

[Jester] dinarrocks THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY CURRENCIES PEGGED TO OURS... THERE ARE MORE PEGGED TO THE EURO I THINK... AND MANY THAT ARE INDEPENDENT... I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH ANYTHING....

[dinarrocks] Jester Guess I need to go back and re-listen to JW, huh? Lol

[Jester] THIS IS KIND OF OLD BUT HERE IS A LIST OF CURRENCIES WITH FIXED CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES PEGGED TO OTHERS... I DOUBT IT WOULD HAVE CHANGED MUCH IN THE INTERIM....

http://www.investmentfrontier.com/2013/02/19/investors-list-countries-with-fixed-currency-exchange-rates/

[Hoosier Girl] dinarrocks I listen to him a few times cause there is so much info in there

[dinarrocks] Jester Thanks, I will look at it after we shut down!

[dinarrocks] Hoosier Girl Sometimes, in fact, MOST times, I find JW hard to follow! I have to go back and listen 2 or 3 times to get it!

[Jester] THE DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN THE TRN/USN/USD WILL PLAY A ROLE... BUT YOU GUYS DID NOT ASK ME ABOUT THAT... HAHAHAHAH

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Well we will tomorrow

[Jester] SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl I MIGHT ANSWER....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester lol

[Jester] HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place Empty Re: YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Jester's grasp of reality is tenuous at best. For starters, China is not going to be the salvation of anyone, financially or otherwise. They are in worse shape financially than the US.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place 2805820865  YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place 2805820865  YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place 2805820865  YAAAWWWN - Jester's Sunday Night Chat from Jester's Place 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum