Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
mscool chat 8-26-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

mscool chat 8-26-11

+7
okiegroupie
IL62881
blessedman
Dr. Linda
globalbiz
revbear
evenstar
11 posters

Go down

mscool chat 8-26-11 Empty mscool chat 8-26-11

Post by evenstar Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 am

[mscool] THE USA WILL TAKE IN BETWEEN 40 AND 50 TRILLIAN OVER THE NEXT 3 YEARS FROM THE RV OF THE IRAQ DINAR IF THE RATE IS ABOVE $3.00 WHICH IT WILL BE. A BIG PART OF THE HOLD UP HAS BEEN O AND FRIENDS TRYING TO APPROPRIATE THOSE FUNDS FOR THINGS OTHER THAN THE DEBT AND THAT IS WHAT IS PISSING ME AND MANY OTHER OFF. GWB STATED MANY TIME THE AMERICAN PEEPS WOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR THE IRAQ WAR AND THE WOULDNT IF THE MONEY IN THE UST IS APPLIED TO THE DEBT BECAUSE IT WILL WIPE OUT ALL THE DEBT IF PROPERLY APPLIED ALONG WITH OUR AND ALL THE AMERICAN CORPORATIONS THAT HOLD DINAR TAXES ARE APPLIED. POPPY2

[mscool] i PERSONALLY TALKED WITH A MARINE COL. THAT SIGNED FOR AND DELIVERED BACK IN 04 $4.2 TRILLION FROM THE CBI TO THE UST DOOR TO DOOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY HAVE CONFISCATED SINCE THEM. YOU CAN DO THE MATH?? WE THE AMERICAN PUBLOIC ARE SAID TO HOLD 1.5 MORE TRILLIAN IN DINAR SO DO THE MATH. THEN REMEMBER THANKS TO DICK CHENEY AND ALLEN GREENSPAND OUR YST CAN TRADE ALL OF THAT FOR OIL AT $32.00 A BARREL AND SELL ON THE OPEN MARKET FOR 3 TIMES THAT AMMOUNT THUS PROFITING TRIPPLE THE AMOUNT AGAIN. GUYS THAT IS 45 TO 50 TRILLION AT THE LEAST SO ALL THESE CRYBABIES OUT HERE NEED A MATH LESSON.POPPY2

[mscool] debbyB NO DEBBIE AND NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER AND IF THEY SAY SO THEY ARE ALL ET. OKIE AND A HAND FULL OF OTHERS DO HAVE GREAT SOURCES IN POSITIONS TO GET AND GIVE GREAT INTEL ON THE SITUATIONS AT ANY GIVEN TIME AND FROM THAT WE CAN MAKE RESONABLE ASSUMPTIONS OF THE FACTS AND SEE THAT A BEST POSSIBLE TIME LINE OR RANGE OF TIME LINE CAN BE TRUE. THE WINDOW WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST I HAVE EVERY SEEN IN YEARS AND YES I DO EXPECT TO SEE THE RV AT ANY MOMENT POPPY2

[mscool] BWM: I WORKED FOR A FEW YEARS FOR A BRILLIANT GUY WHO WAS ON THE PRIVATE ADVISORY COUNCIL ON WORLD ECONOMY FOR THE USA I WON'T SAY THE NAME OF THE MAN HE WORKED FOR BUT I TRAVELED THIS COUNTRY SPEAKING TO HIS CEO CLIENTS ALL OVER AMERICA AND THE USA YES IS IN BAD FINANCIAL SHAPE AT THIS TIME BUT THE USA MY AMERICA CAN COME BACK FAST WITH PROPER LEADERSHIP. THE SAD THING IS AT THIS TIME THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WITH THE RIGHT CREDINCIALS THAT HAS ANNOUNCED THEY ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT NOT ONE AND FOR THOSE WHO THINK IT HAS TO BE A REP, OR DEM YOU ARE WRONG IT HAS TO BE A MAN OF INDEPENDENCE THAT HAS BUILT A BUSINESS FROM THE GROUND UP THAT KNOWS WHAT WORK IS. MORE TO COME. POPPY2

[mscool] BWM: WE DESPARATELY NEED A MAN OR WOMEN OF INTEGRITY AND NOT SOMEONE WITH POLITICAL EXPERIENCE BUT SOMEONE WITH FAITH AND A STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS. WE DON'T NEED A MAN OR WOMEN THAT INHERITED A BUSINESS I AM LOOKING FOR THE GUY WHO CAN BUILD.AND KNOW HOW TO PLACE THE RIGHT PEOPLE AROUND HIM THAT CAN MAKE HONEST DECISIONS POPPY2
[mscool] BWM: I AM IN PUBLIC OFFICE NOW AND WAS IN MEETING /BATTLES ALL DAY TODAY AND I AM THROUGH. I WILL NEVER RUN AGAIN. MY QUEEN AND I NEED TO HAVE OUR TIME NOW. I OWE HER THAT MUCH. AS MOST KNOW WE HAVE OUR OLDEST SON WHO IS HERE IN MY HOME WHO IS IN COMA AND BEEN IN IT FOR 27 YEARS SO IT IS TIME FOR US TO ENJOY OUR LIVES ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. I AM ALREADY FINANCIALLY SECURE AND JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS TO ACHIEVE WHAT I HAVE AND ENJOY A HAPPY , FAITH FILLED LIFE OF JOY AND GOOD TIMES. POPPY2

[isl
[mscool] BWM: DON'T BLESS ME BUT BLESS GOD FOR HE HAS BEEN AND IS MY PROVIDER. YES I THINK I COULD RUN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY WITH INTEGRITY BUT WE NEED SOMEONE 10 YEARS AT LEAST MY JUNIOR. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS PERSON BECOMES AVAILABLE SOON. BUT AT THIS POINT THE HORIZON IS VERY BLEEK. POPPY2

[[b]mscool] BWM: bboy YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THE BUDGET BUT IT IS NOT THERE YET BECAUSE OF THE DINAR. ALL THOSE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS STARTING BANK IN JAN ON THE BUDGET AND ALL THE DISPUTES HAD ZERO TO DO WITH DEBT CEILING ALL WHERE ABOUT THE APPROPRIATIONS OF THE DOLLARS FROM THE IRAQ DINAR. THINK ABOUT IT THE DEBT CIELING HAS BEEN RAISED SEVERAL TIME BY EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE IT WAS PUT INTO PLACE AND NEVER EVER BEEN A ISSUE. HECK EVEN REAGAN RAISED IT 18 TIME WHEN HE WAS IN AND NEVER A WORD WAS SAID ABOUT IT??? SMOKE THEY TOOK LESSONS FROM THE IRAQ LEADERS AND HAVE BEEN HIDING BEHIND AND LIEING TO YOU AND ME EVERY SINCE. PERIOD POPPY2
[mscool] BWM: I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VOTE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN IN PUBLIC OFFICE FOR MORE THAN 10 DAYS TO VOTE THEIR BUTTS OUT EVEN IN YOUR LOCAL ELLECTIONS BOTTOM TO TOP GET AS MUCH NEW BLOOD AS POSSIBLE . THIS NEXT ELECTION WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BELIEVE ME GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR VOTE. POPPY2
[mercedes] montgobj :-)

[mscool] RV IS SET TO DROP AT ANY MOMENT I SHARED THIS EARLIER AND SOMEONE CAN REPOST IT FOR YOU .
[

evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

mscool chat 8-26-11 Empty Re: mscool chat 8-26-11

Post by revbear Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

Poppy2; A prayer for you. Father, in the name of Jesus, We confess Your Word concerning healing for Poppy2's son. As we do this, we believe and say that Your Word will not return ot You void, but will accomplish what is says it will. Therefore, we believe in the Name of Jesus that Poppy2's son is healed, according to 1 Peter 2:24. It is written in your word that Jesus himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. Therefore with great boldness and confidence we say on the authority of that written Word that Poppy2's son is redeemed from the curse of the coma and every bodily imperfection, and we refuse to tollerate anything opposed to the truth of Your Word. Satan, we speak to you in the Name of Jesus adn say that your principalities, powers, your spirits who rule in this present darkness, and your spiritual wickedness in heavenly places are bound from opperating against Poppy2 and his family in any way. They are the property of Almighty God, and there is not place for you there. Poppy2 and his family dwell in the secret place of the Most High God. They abide, remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Amighty, whose power no foe can withstand. Now, Father, because Poppy2 reverences and worships you, He can have the assurance of Your Word that the angel of the Lord encamps around him and his family and will deliver them from every evil work. No evil shall befall them, no palgue or calamity whall come near their dwelling. We confess the Word of God adides in them and delivers them to perfect soundness of mind and wholeness in body and spirit from the deepest parts of their nature in their immortal spirit, even to the joint and marrow of their bones. The Word of God is medication and life to their flesh for the law of the Spirit of life operates in them and makes them free from the law of sin and death. We pary that Poppy2 and his family will have on the whole armor of God, and that the shield of faith protects them from all the fiery darts of the wicked. Jesus is the High Priest of their confession and they hold fast to their confession of faith in Your Word. We pray that that they will stand immovable and fixed in full assurance that health and healing is in their home NOW in Jesus name. And we give you the praise and the glory Lord Jesus, Amen.

revbear

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 am

unfortunately I for one do NOT think there is even one qualified man/woman that will run for US President and even if there were he/she would be countermanded by Congress and/or bought by big money. Basically, the US is and has been for many years run by a select few of money, power and means.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 am

To revbear,

Thank you for such a wonderful prayer for Poppy2 and his family. You have blessed us all with your petition!
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedman Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

Ron Paul.............2012!!!!!!!!!!!.......................NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blessedman

Back to top Go down

Post by IL62881 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 am

My biggest hurdles to get over has always been that obammmmy and his thugs have their hands on the cookie jar.
I am Praying God's protection around the dinar since they are his to do what he declares.

IL62881

Back to top Go down

mscool chat 8-26-11 Empty POPPY WHY AREN'T YOU ENDORSING RON PAUL?

Post by okiegroupie Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

WE DO HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE BIG CHANGES - IT IS RON PAUL. WHY DO YOU SAY WE HAVE NO ONE???

okiegroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by learning2win Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

I agree.... Ron Paul for President 2012 !!!!! Now here is a man who truly understands and believes in our Constitution. He has put himself out there to protect our freedom and rights guaranteed by the Constitution. He's our man... Vote for Ron Paul !!!!

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

I believe in what I understand Ron Paul to represent, I believe in his message of a hope in restoring constitutional government.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadytoRetire Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Thank you & God Bless you Poppy2! I believe everything you have said about "O" and his agenda for the IQD the US holds.

ReadytoRetire

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm

This needs to be posted in POLITICAL Forum - this IS NOT a Poppy 2 Dinar Update - Please move this post.

As a "regular" visitor of this site - It's getting a little OLD being suckered into reading someones political position when they post it as dinar update.
I respect Poppy as a valued contributor to this site REGARDING DINAR.

PLEASE MOVE THIS POST to POLITICS

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by learning2win Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 pm

dinargirlk wrote:This needs to be posted in POLITICAL Forum - this IS NOT a Poppy 2 Dinar Update - Please move this post.

As a "regular" visitor of this site - It's getting a little OLD being suckered into reading someones political position when they post it as dinar update.
I respect Poppy as a valued contributor to this site REGARDING DINAR.

PLEASE MOVE THIS POST to POLITICS

Perhaps you don't need to waste your time then.... Poppy2 is a guru of
in his own right... if he says something, it is probably important
regardless of the topic.... listen and learn.... goes a long way....
IMHO

God bless

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum