Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion

3 posters

Go down

Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion Empty Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:38 pm

JESTER

[mentoredlife] He mentions that he believes Germany helped the Swiss with their de-peg move, and are in the process of distancing themselves from the west and aligning themselves with the east.

[Jester] mentoredlife WAS A PRETTY GOOD ONE... I AM NOT SURE I AGREE WITH A COUPLE OF THINGS BUT THAT IS MY OPINION...

[mentoredlife] Jester was one of the parts you didn't agree with pertain to his description of the GCR being about re-setting the gold value and nothing to do with IQD or VND?

[Jester] mentoredlife WELL HE IS PROBABLY RIGHT ABOUT THAT...

[Jester] ONLY THE DINARIANS THINK THIS IS WHAT IS RUNNING THE SHOW... HAHAHAHA

[mentoredlife] Jester did you interpret what he said as meaning that the dinar value against gold won't change, only the value against other currencies?

[Jester] mentoredlife I DIDN'T REALLY TAKE IT THAT WAY BUT I WAS NOT TRYING TO ANALYZE AROUND WHAT HE WAS SAYING... I WAS JUST LISTENING TO WHAT HE SAID AND TRYING TO TAKE THE MEANING INTO ACCOUNT RATHER THAN TRY TO READ SOMETHING INTO IT..

[pokerbrat] I felt JW filled in some gaps like the 3 cabal groups. I have to listen a few more times though. Jester what didn't you agree with?

[Jester] pokerbrat WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE BUT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE....

[Jester] BUSHES BEING THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK....... HAHAHAHAHA

[mentoredlife] Jester, sorry if it seems like I'm reaching or sounding like I'm reading into things. I know you don't like it when you're in and we don't ask questions.

[Jester] mentoredlife SOKAY... I AM NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR QUESTIONS... JUST GIVING YOU MY TAKE...

[Jester] pokerbrat IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T NECESSARILY AGREE.... BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR THE TRN TO BE THE ONE DEVALUING INSTEAD OF THE FRN... THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME... BUT HE HAS SAID IT IN TWO INTERVIEWS NOW... I AM TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES OF THAT TOGETHER...

[Jester] WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY THE GOLD BACKED CURRENCY WOULD BE THE ONE DEVALUED BUT THAT IS PROBABLY THE POINT HE IS MAKING WITH THE ESCALATION OF THE GOLD PRICE...

[Jester] mentoredlife DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

[Jester] IT SEEMS TO ME THE SALIENT POINT WOULD BE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE VALUE OF THE GOLD BACKED CURRENCY WHEN THE GOLD GETS MORE EXPENSIVE?

[Jester] I SUPPOSE THE ACTUAL VALUE IS LESS SINCE IT TAKES MORE OF THEM TO BUY THE SAME AMOUNT OF GOLD...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester that doesnt make sense especially since the value of gold is going up kind of contradictory

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I HAD THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY TOO... BUT I THINK THE POINT JW IS MAKING IS THE REVERSE... THAT IS WHY I WAS PUZZLING ABOUT IT...

[mentoredlife] Jester I'm trying to process it too. You're right, it doesn't make sense that the gold backed currency would devalue though.

[Jester] mentoredlife WELL THAT IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS I HAD WITH IT... BUT HE HAS NOW MENTIONED IT AT LEAST TWICE THAT I AM AWARE OF... THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I BLEW IT OFF AS THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WILL GO... BUT HE IS PRETTY SMART... SO I AM TRYING TO RETHINK IT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester if he indeed is talking about the reserve then it puts it more into perspective, actually what you just said about the value per dollar makes more sense

[pokerbrat] Jester I have to listen to it again and digest I thought of laying it out in a chart to see if it all makes sense b to me but overall I felt it was positive and informative.

[Jester] pokerbrat OH NO DOUBT THE WHOLE POST WAS OVERALL POSITIVE... THAT IS FOR SURE... I JUST HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT PART...

[mentoredlife] Jester, this one might take listening to once or twice, or having it transcribed to analyze.

[Jester] mentoredlife ISN'T THAT THE FACT... I DO WISH THEY TRANSCRIBED HIS CALLS... IT WOULD BE EASIER TO DECIPHER...

[Jester] BUT I DO AGREE WITH BRAT... I THINK THE OVERALL FLAVOR WAS POSITIVE...

[mentoredlife] Jester, the more I learn and uncover about what's been happening to people around the world the more sickened I get. I'm so looking forward to seeing a new kind of world where people actually love and support each other. Too pollyanna???

[Jester] mentoredlife YEAH... PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN HAS MIXED REVIEWS WITH ME THESE DAYS...

[Jester] AND I DO NOT THINK IT IS POLLYANNA... IT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... IF WE DID NOT HAVE THE BAD GUYS THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE MUCH HAPPIER...

[mentoredlife] Jester still proud Canadian here, but I'm sure we're not the polite innocent peacekeepers often portrayed.

[alfonse] Jester What happens when the asset that backs the paper goes up. Print more paper

[Jester] alfonse A GOOD QUESTION... I NEED TO THINK ON THAT ONE A BIT TOO...

[alfonse] Jester Thanks, I may have some investigating to do my self

[Jester] I GUESS THE BOTTOM LINE IS THERE IS A PLAN AND IT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO...

[Jester] THE SOURCES HAVE STILL NOT GIVEN ME A NEW TARGET... THEY SAY WE DON'T NEED ONE YET... I GUESS THAT IS GOOD... HAHAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Jester My question continues to be "Who's plan is it?... US, Iraq, IMF?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester thats great to know

[jbmeans] Jester that is very good!

[dinarrocks] Jester SOOOOO... what is the old target?

[Jester] dinarrocks THE WORLD... THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT HAD THINGS SET TO GO OVER A YEAR AGO... NOVEMEBER 2013 TO BE EXACT... AND THE US BROKE THE PACT AND DID NOT GO THROUGH WITH IT...

[Jester] THAT WAS PLAN A TO BRING THE WHOLE THING THROUGH ON THE FOREX AND ON THE UP AND UP...

[Jester] DIDN'T HAPPEN...

[Jester] SO HERE WE ARE A YEAR LATER... STILL BROKE... WAITING ON PLAN B TO FEATHER OUT... HAHAHAHHAHA

[pokerbrat] Gives me something to look for and hopefully support

[dinarrocks] Jester So, we are now on to Plan B, which is through the trade as in breakdown of the dollar, correct?

[Jester] dinarrocks THAT IS THE WAY IT LOOKS... THE US DOES NOT SEEM TO GET IT... AND THE WORLD IS GOING TO 'SPLAIN IT TO THEM....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester something that has been on my mind will the US ultimately apart of BRICS? or does just seem that way to me

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT IS THE PREDICTION...

[Jester] AND I AM NOT SO SURE THIS IS NOT PART OF THE REPUBLIC PLAN... IN FACT LETS GET THE POO OUT ON THE TABLE AND QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH... THAT IS WHAT I THINK.... HAHAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Can Iraq go ahead and RV before the crash of the dollar?... They aren't necessarily waiting on us, are they

[Jester] dinarrocks WILL NOT HELP US IF THEY DO... IN FACT IT COULD CONCIEVABLY MESS THINGS UP FOR US...

[Jester] I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE... BUT THAT WOULD PROBABLY KILL THE STREET RATE OUT OF COUNTRY...

[Jester] MY OPINION... DO NOT RUN OFF WAVING YOUR ARMS YELLING OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE...

[Jester] SHEESH... I CAN TELL WHEN I TOLD YOU SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE TO HEAR... HAHAHAHAH

[dinarrocks] Jester How signifcant is the Chinese "elders" that we hear about in this?

[Jester] dinarrocks I WOULD SAY SIGNIFICANT... IT IS A LITTLE COMPLICATED... THEY ARE RUNNING THE SHOW FOR SEVERAL THINGS... NO TIME TO GO INTO ALL OF THAT... BUT THEY ARE INVOLVED ON THE REPUBLIC SIDE OF THINGS... THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE... THERE ARE A COUPLE HUNDRED COUNTRIES RUNNING THE SHOW...

[Jester] A COUPLE HUNDRED ON ONE SIDE AND THE US ON THE OTHER... THAT SHOULD BE GIVING YOU A GOOD INDICATION OF WHAT THE PROBLEM IS...

[dinarrocks] Jester There are SO many interlocking pieces to this, it can be so confusing. This has to happen, that has to happen, then we take two steps back and one step forward

[pokerbrat] What did JW call the white hats group? Anyone? Was it America first?

[Vigilance] pokerbrat yes

[texas1837] Jester So are the repubs waiting till after the next election?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester as the days pass by and a few of the discussion we had here the more it seems like there will not be a street rate number wise it doesn't calculate, i may be wrong but thats the vibe im getting

[Jester] SoldierofChrist IT DOES NOT CALCULATE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT...

[dinarrocks] I know the REPUBLIC is doing all it can... it's very hard to break hundreds of years of "slavery".

[pokerbrat] Well no street rate doesn't change the groups? Correct?

[dinarrocks] Jester You say there are a "couple hundred countries" running the show, but there has to be a coordination somewhere, right? Someone has to be calling the shots!

[Jester] dinarrocks IT WAS A PACT... THE US BROKE IT... THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT...

[Jester] OK.. TIME TO GO GET THAT BURRITO... I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW... WILL TRY TO BE IN EARLIER...

Jim Willie 2-hour interview:

http://thevictoryreport.org/jimwillie-currency-motion/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jimwillie-currency-motion

Two Hour Interview Highlights from OneRadioNetwork:

-Willie says there is a strong contingent of powerful “Good Guys” ex military who are tired of the status quo; and there are extremely wealthy Chinese Elders who are sick and tired of “The Boys” and their destruction of the Planet.

-There are three major factions who run the world….for now; who are they?

-Germany is actively looking for credible ways to exit the Euro Zone, political and currency

-The dollar is losing market share, as we speak, with the emergence with BRICS

-The amount of gold Russia and China has will curl your hair

-The U.S. is out of gold

-Putin kicked the Rothchild’s out of Russia a few years ago

-The Vatican is loaded with assets on all levels and it goes back over a thousand years

-Willie explains how oil got to $45 a barrel today

-It’s all about derivatives and not supply and demand for all major assets

-Just how did the Swiss pull off keeping the Euro peg for the last three years

-The dollar may have strong numbers today but is weak at heart

-Willie’s take on ISIS, their origin and what they are up to

-The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion Empty Re: Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion

Post by Cascadian Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Does anyone have a Treasury Reserve Note backed by gold?  I'd love to see it.

Of course, previously when the question was asked, magically this TRN was changed to a 'digital only' note.  

Am sure it's still the same today

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion Empty Re: Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 pm

[Jester] pokerbrat IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T NECESSARILY AGREE.... BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR THE TRN TO BE THE ONE DEVALUING INSTEAD OF THE FRN... THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME... BUT HE HAS SAID IT IN TWO INTERVIEWS NOW... I AM TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES OF THAT TOGETHER...

Well that's OK, neither you or Jim Wille have ever made sense, so ....

And no, there are no TRN notes. Someone posted some supposed images of them about a year or so ago, took me about 15 minutes to discover that they were circa 1900 T notes that had been electronically doctored to look different.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion 2805820865  Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion 2805820865  Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion 2805820865  Jester claims that -The Global Currency Reset is real and in motion 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum