Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie

3 posters

Go down

Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie Empty Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:17 pm

EMAILED to me by Rosie  - thank you RoSie !

It was the day after Christmas.... The pastor of the church was looking over the cradle when he noticed that the baby Jesus was missing from among the figures. Immediately he turned and went outside and saw a little boy with a red wagon, and in the wagon was the figure of the little infant, Jesus.

So he walked up to the boy and said, "Well, where did you get Him, my fine friend?" The little boy replied, "I got him from the church." "And why did you take him?"

The boy said, "Well, about a week before Christmas I prayed to the little Lord Jesus and I told him if he would bring me a red wagon for Christmas I would give him a ride around the block in it."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie Empty Re: Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanks Rosie, and as Paul Harvey would say----- Now you know the rest of the story
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie Empty Re: Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:03 pm

That is so cute!! At least he was being honest! :shootin the br Don't forget your promises & thank yous to the Lord..... sent to Dinar Daily By Rosie 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum