Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that the RV was really close

Go down

July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  Empty July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that the RV was really close

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:15 PM
July 2010 -- Adam Montana said the lower denoms were out and that  the RV was really close  Star_big
POPULAR
[Adam Montana] I'm getting some AWESOME feedback from my CBI contact over the last week
[leggman24] hello adam
[Adam Montana] Matt that was you? yeah great post
[mark_mich266] Niko - way too much!
[Adam Montana] It sounds like there's a lot of bzz in the CBI
[Adam Montana] about Maliki just about being 100% done
[Matt] Adam Montana - read the last one I did, you will def. laugh
[Adam Montana] there's a rumor floating around
[Boots8310] Adam Montana Lay it on us Fearless leader!
[Adam Montana] we already know they have the smaller denoms
[Adam Montana] my contact saw them personally
[mark_mich266] cool
[Adam Montana] and i think a few other members here saw them as well
[Adam Montana] but my CBI contact was witness to the trucks bringing them into Baghda
[Adam Montana] they're locked invaults obviously
[Adam Montana] there was an issue, apparently
[Adam Montana] with the ATMs detecting them
[Adam Montana] the smaller denom
[Adam Montana] so that was an iss\ue
[Adam Montana] but it was a software issu
[Adam Montana] and I'm hearing that they have the software bugs worked pout
[Adam Montana] out*
[Adam Montana] obviously when they RV people will need to get lower denoms
[Adam Montana] and a major player in the cashing in will be the ATMs in Iraq
[Adam Montana] I'm not sure exactly how it works
[Adam Montana] but what I'm hearing is we're really close, because the smaller denoms are set to be distributed as part of the cashin
[Adam Montana] which
[Adam Montana] let's be honest
[Adam Montana] the cash in is going to turn iraq into a MADHOUSE for a bit
[Adam Montana] so they need every angle covered
[Adam Montana] between that and the political hiccups being just about over
[Adam Montana] we're close
[Adam Montana] i don't have a date
[Adam Montana] i'm not even going to guess
[mark_mich266] Will the ATM's be inside stores, banks, etc?
[Adam Montana] but i can tell you i've heard from my CBI contact and a couple of other contacts in Iraq more in the last week than I have in the last month!
[Adam Montana] so i'm excited
[Adam Montana] that's all the intel I have
[leggman24] thanks adam.
[mikemd115] thank you
[linda55] thank you Adam for the great intel on this
[Adam Montana] you have to spread it further, can't let the long lines last forever
[Adam Montana] oh one more thing
[Adam Montana] i know there was some issue with microsoft/java
[Adam Montana] alerting people about a trojan or something
[Adam Montana] everyone, i hope you know one thing above all else
[Adam Montana] RV or not
or not
[Adam Montana] i take YOUR security personal, as if you were each a personal responsibility of mine
[Adam Montana] so I busted my butt trying to figure out what was causing those warnings
[Niko] last time I messaed with a trojan was in college..not sweatin git
[Adam Montana] my host probably hates me because I ran them RAGGED
[pokerplayer] And people wonder why I say this is a great site !!! Thxs Adam, appreciate the Intel
[mark_mich266] Thank you, Adam!
[Adam Montana] they'd say the server is clean, i said ' SCAN IT AGAIN."
[Matt] Adam Montana - Any word from Sonny1 on his July 26th date?
[linda55] pokerplayer , that is very true
[Adam Montana] Matt i'm not saying a date - but I'm not going to disagree with him either!
[Adam Montana] I know why he's saying July 26
[Matt] Adam Montana - OK, ty
[Adam Montana] and it's a huge possibility
[Adam Montana] BUT
[Adam Montana] it's Iraq
[Adam Montana] so we can't know for sure
[linda55] when it gets here it will be here
[EagleEye] thank you again Adam
[Adam Montana] so the virus issue is over, if you are getting anything you will need to scan your computer with a good AV
[Niko] adam, if it gets exteneded..does anything happen during ramadan or is that a blackout period?
[pleasantvalleySunday] Adam Montana ty ty
[Adam Montana] the reason pepople get the warning HERE is because the virus tries to steal your password
[leggman24] Adam Montana thanks again.
[Adam Montana] so it's not coming FROM DV, it's acting on your computer trying to steal your DV password
[jcny47] Adam Montana Hi Adam...without giving a specific timeframe, do you think this will eventually unfold?
[linda55] leggman24 , we know we are close
[Adam Montana] but I've resolved all of those issues on the site
[Matt] Adam Montana - and as for the circus, I convinced the midget down the street that you didnt mean it personally when you said clowns....
[Adam Montana] and the RV is looking REALLY close

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum