Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH

2 posters

Go down

IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH Empty IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH

Post by UNEEK Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am

This really struck a cord with me this morning --

I know I have started things many times at a disadvantage -

I am no Einstein or Da Vinci but they continue to be my role models for creativity & excellence!!  Maybe for gratitude Helen Keller - compassion Mother Teresa & Gandhi --  For perseverance Thomas Edison - for patience Job --  for forgiveness Jesus --

We all have our struggles -- we all have our own unique weaknesses & vulnerabilities -- We all also have our own defined gifts & talents & strengths

We all make choices & decisions based on our level of knowledge & understanding but they can greatly be influenced by the above factors  and  our emotions  / attitude

I hope this will be a gentle reminder and will help you through any struggle or difficult time you are dealing with - UNEEK

It's Time - Arise!

Tonight I heard a minister tell a story that I found very insightful and I want to share it with you. He told a story about the Olympics that happened several years ago.

Apparently it had rained heavily the day before the qualifications for runners. The track was extremely wet; they did all they could to get the water off the track but there were some spots where the water still remained.

The officials knew it could possibly cause one of the runners to stumble, as the water was contained to one certain spot on the track, where only one runner would be placed.

As that runner ran where the water was, sure enough, he slipped and fell. As he lay there on the ground, the crowd could hear him cursing and swearing. He did not qualify for the Olympics that year.

As the next round of runners approached the track to qualify, the officials were once again concerned that the water spot would affect another runner; and it did.

The runner that was in the same place as the one who had slipped and fallen was the one affected; as he approached the area where the water stood, he slipped and fell in the water, however what happened next allowed him to have an entirely different outcome from the first runner who had fallen.

When the second runner slipped in the water and fell, instead of staying down, instead of lying there cursing, he instead pushed himself to roll and get back up and continue the race and it only caused him to gain more momentum and he won the race.

The thing I want you to see is this; there will always be hindrances or obstacles that come in our path as we are running the race, what matters most is what we do when we slip and fall.

We can do like the first guy when we slip and fall; we can become angry and curse and stay down, becoming disqualified for the prize at the end of the race. Or...when we slip and fall, we can push ourselves back up, gain momentum and finish the race...and get the prize.

Your attitude is never more important than it is when you are seemingly down. The very moment you slip and fall or when an obstacle suddenly stops you in your tracks is the most important time to keep a good attitude and continue to press forward.

We have an enemy and he will do whatever he can to cause you to stumble and fall and perhaps he will even succeed at putting a stumbling block in your way however that doesn't mean that weapon has to prosper against you, you can choose to use it as a stepping stone instead of a stumbling block and it can cause you to rise even higher..depending on your reaction to it.

Failure doesn't come when we fall; it comes when we refuse to get back up. 

I once heard a statement in a Rocky Balboa movie that said 'it's not how hard you can hit that wins the fight, it's how hard you can get hit and keep getting back up.'

I love the scripture that says 'don't rejoice when I fall for I shall arise.' That is a covenant person speaking, they know even if they fall, it is not the end for them, they shall arise.

They don't think 'maybe I will arise, no, they know they SHALL arise...it is a sure thing.'

Life may get you down from time to time...but don't let it keep you down. Get back up. Finish the race. Get the prize. Let nothing stop you from getting to the finish line. After all, nothing has the power to stop you but you.

Kim Potter  A New Thing Ministries  PO Box 750  Dayton, TN 37321

Last edited by UNEEK on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more text)

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH Empty Re: IT'S TIME -- ARISE - PRESS DOWN PRESS ON PRESS THROUGH

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:01 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum