Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls

3 posters

Go down

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls Empty Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls

Post by UNEEK Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 pm

Some folks are very tender-hearted - sensitive to other peoples pain and sometimes cross healthy boundaries and are just too good for their own good -- They give  "too much" -- They do  "too much"

Those of you who have allowed yourself to "feel" so deeply you are very special and I hope that your essence does not change but instead you  consider setting more protective boundaries and practice  staying within them (smile)

I do speak from personal experience and  professional training  -- If you feel  love & joy deeply - then you can expect to feel grief & sadness  equally   as deep -

You can  & will feel emotional pain deeper & quicker  & longer  than others - most likely

Being extremely sensitive can be a wonderful gift to others but  a two edged sword to ourselves - It can be too much to a fault and unhealthy -- just as being too arrogant & too assertive & too bossy - & too over bearing & too impatient & too harsh  etc

If we want to be in balance and healthy we that are too sensitive can take a look at the opposite extreme and work at being a little more assertive  - a little more disciplined with boundaries and the other extreme unhealthy person could take  some  cues  from us (smile)

I hope you will find the article below helpful and encouraging for you that are wonderfully kind, compassionate, patient,  non judgmental, forgiving, generous etc etc etc --

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls

6 Sweet Survival Tips for Super Sensitive Souls. By Victoria Erickson

“I have sea foam in my veins, for I understand the language of waves.” ~ Le Testament d’Orphee

Like most sensitive souls, you already know you’re sensitive.

You soak up others’ moods and desires like a sponge. You absorb sensation the way a paintbrush grasps each color it touches on a palette.

The ethereal beauty of a dandelion, the shift of a season, the climax of a song, or the scent of a certain fragrance can sometimes move you to tears.

Super sensitive souls like you and I have always been a part of the human landscape, and according to the “Highly Sensitive Person” pioneer Elaine Aron’s research, we make up around 20 percent of the population.

It’s important to note that all human beings are actually quite fragile, and Super Sensitive Souls are no more fragile than everyone else—we are just more easily stimulated due to our wiring.

And those who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music -- Nietzsche

Basically this means if you are sensitive, you have the ability to see colors and feel energy the way others hear jet planes.

The world takes on a rich tapestry of immense gorgeousness at almost every turn, which then fuels your imagination and makes you spin with aliveness. And aliveness is a grand thing.

“Aliveness is energy. It’s the juice, the vitality, and the passion that wakes up our cells every morning. It’s what makes us want to dance.

It’s the energy that moves a relationship from the status quo to something grander and much more expansive, something that makes our hearts beat faster, our minds and our eyes open wider, than ever before.

Everything is of interest to a person who is truly alive, whether it’s a challenge, a loving moment, a bucket of grief, or a glimpse of beauty.” ~ Daphne Rose Kingma

Yet, it also means that much like the spirited and hot blooded Arabians in the horse world, your alertness and reactivity may easily cause you to shy away with fright at things that shouldn’t be so scary.

Since your nervous system responds so easily to stimuli, that it can often times be overwhelming and exhausting to be so flooded with sensation—which makes you prone to bolting from uncomfortable situations, relationships, and jobs.

And sometimes your sensitivity makes life extraordinarily painful, and you want to shut down and hide your raw self from the loud chaos that accompanies this earth’s continual rotation.

Continually swimming in an endless sea of sensation can at times be exhausting, regardless if it’s beautifully terrible or terribly beautiful, and this is why your deep-rooted need for peace and self care is essential to support your superb sensitivity.

Here are a few things you can practice daily in order to both preserve your energy and keep your sanity:

1. Create.
Sensitive types and creativity go hand and hand, because their rawness and innate ability to pick up on information and energy that others don’t feel can easily be translated into art and passionate expression.

So rescue that fleeting gorgeous moment, then recycle it through your chosen medium.

Perhaps you can make your guitar cry, or weave beautiful cloth into wearable clothing or drip powerful words like blood on a page, or capture that perfect light with your camera before you.

Just create, create, then create some more so other people can see through your eyes, sensitive person.

2. Enjoy the company of animals.

Sensitive souls tend to have a deep connection with animals due to their innate intuition, understanding of energy and compassionate nature.

Animals know and appreciate this, so give yourself permission to spend as much time as possible bonding with your particular animal, because the time spent with animals is never wasted.

3. Seek out water.

Water is magical, and one of its many uses is as tool to achieve peace, calm, and balance. Take a roadtrip to the sea, a lake, a stream or even your bathtub. Let the water invigorate and cleanse you in order to feel clear again.

4. Be aware of what is yours and what is not.

When you take in other people’s energy, you must learn to instantly let go of what I like to call “the yuck”, because if that energy that wasn’t yours to begin with is negative or imbalanced, it can actually make you physically sick.

Learn to recognize what is only your energy and emotion and place a protective invisible shield around yourself to block out anything that is not.

5. Surround yourself with people that understand your nature and nurture that connection.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin once said,
“There is almost a sensual longing for communion with others that have a larger vision. The immense fulfillment of the friendships between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality almost impossible to describe.”

Find us because one, we understand, and two, we can sit beside you and revel at the outstanding beauty and synchronicities all around. Perhaps we’ll share poetry or take hikes, or contemplate life, or geek out sharing our favorite photo editing applications.

6. Retreat, replenish and rejuvenate.

Take some time for yourself when your body and mind need it. When you’re sensitive, you need to fiercely guard your serenity to protect your open heart and regroup.

Once you have these things in place, go and experience this mind-bendingly incredible world, you super sensitive soul, you.

If the world is patiently waiting for everyone else’s senses to grow sharper to reveal magical things, all you need to do is step outside and ride the energy of the earth, for there’s always a brilliant sunrise, rolling fog, shifting seasons, and rising waters to experience, as well as new, inviting lands to step foot on.

And the view is glorious.

Yosemite HD from Project Yosemite. http://vimeo.com/35396305

http://www.rebellesociety.com/2013/05/06/6-sweet-survival-tips-for-super-sensitive-souls/

Victoria Erickson Victoria is a grounded idealist who's been writing the world awake since she was a child, as she was born starry eyed, and eating poetry.

Based in Austin TX, she splits her time between writing for herself and others, taking on voices for businesses and blogs, leading creative writing workshops on and offline, and sharing her passion for fierce wellness as a holistic health coach, reiki practitioner, massage therapist, and esthetician.

Above all else, she believes in innate wildness, intuitive body intelligence, the power of sensitivity, and the fascinating connectedness of all things.

You can connect with her and her musings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram &Pinterest and sign up for her Wild and Well Creative Notes for Wondrous and Inspired Living

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls Empty Re: Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Great advise Uneek!

Thanks

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls 2245507099Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls Empty Re: Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls

Post by Horizon Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 am

Thanks Uneek for some Great Advise! coffee

Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Six Survival Tips For Super Sensitive Souls 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 am

Good Morning Purpleskyz & Horizon  Smile  thanks for reading  - I thought it was good too and would be helpful  during this time when there is soooo much news of tragedies  all around us -

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum