Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How To Make Healing Honey Water I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

How To Make Healing Honey Water

Go down

How To Make Healing Honey Water Empty How To Make Healing Honey Water

Post by alleyrose Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 am

Honey health benefits are well known, but not as many people know the health benefits of water with honey. The mixture of these two compounds has long been used for treating different types of diseases and also for cosmetics purposes. It was also used as a delicious beverage during different celebrations.
Mix one teaspoon of raw honey with one glass of lukewarm water. This way you will get 30% solution of honey which in its composition is identical to plasma. In the water honey forms a compound which increases the healing ability of the water itself. This has been scientifically proven.
The mixture of water and honey is quickly absorbed by the body. Honey water will improve digestion, all parts of the gastrointestinal tract and it boosts up the work of lazy intestines. It also improves immunity and cures colds and bronchitis.

All of the parasites that can be found in the human’s digestive tract dislike yellow color. With this healing water you will clean your intestines out of feces deposits. So, if you feel like gaining weight in the beginning of this process do not panic because fecal stones are swelling. This is their beginning phase of getting out of the body.How To Make Healing Honey Water How-to-make-healing-honey-water

In time the colon work starts normalizing. Consuming this water will restore the intestinal microflora. By drinking this water you will say good bye to the uncontrolled night urinating.
Honey is hygroscope, it collects water, and so, kidneys and bladder are not overworking during the night. Honey water should be consumed early in the morning on an empty stomach because in the morning our stomach is empty and our body absorbs the most.
This amazing beverage with extraordinary healing powers should be consumed both early in the morning and late in the evening before you go to bed. Make sure you consume this drink while it is fresh, so, do not pre-prepare it.
Since this mixture feeds the skin, you can use it to wash your face with it. However, this is a great natural cosmetics that has been used since ancient times.

- See more at: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/how-to-make-healing-honey-water/#sthash.inNNxhoJ.dpuf

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum