Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did

3 posters

Go down

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Empty A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:03 pm

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did

earth porm

Popular Stories
?

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-10
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Nai_small

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Lg.php?ckmode=9&cb=bb9e76ecd6&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm.com%2fcoworker-asked-guy-watch-plant-went-town-heres%2f&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm
It’s one of the oldest jokes in the book, someone asks you to ‘watch’ something and so you literally watch it. One guy that works at an IT firm in Augusta, Georgia took the old joke to a whole new and actually funny level. When his coworker asked him to watch her plant while she went out of town for 4 days, he happily agreed, and even documented his countless adventures with the potted plant.
The typical office plant doesn’t get to go on many, if any, adventures. Instead, office plants hear the endless typing of keyboards, phones ringing, and people gabbing. Some indoor office plants don’t even get to experience the rays of the sun without the annoying glass windows being in the way. Thanks to this diligent plant sitter, one office plant has experienced a world of fun, visiting numerous popular spots throughout Georgia, playing in the park, and even learning how to drive.
Everyone needs coffee in the morning! I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the first time the plant ever visited the office break room. 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-1
With coffee comes great conversation! 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-2
According to the show Mythbusters, plants really do grow better when you play music for them, perhaps chit chatting has a similar impact.
Drinking coffee also produces the urge to pee… as well as what the guy in the next stall over is up to. 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-3
Care to take a walk with me? The plant gets to enjoy fresh air, and meeting some of its wild family members that don’t live in pots.

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-10
Oh goody, a park! The perfect chance to push the plant down a slide, but oh so carefully.

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-4
Meet the most well behaved kid at the whole park…

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-6
Playing Titanic, how romantic… too bad the plant is not a “rose.” Get it?

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-9
When Titanic gets old, there’s always The Lion King!

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-20
Well that was fun, what next Ms. Plant? 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-8
Guess it’s time to go back to work. Judging by the photo, the plant wasn’t as good at driving as he had hoped for. The first major issue: the plant forgot to pull down the parking break… it’s back to drivers education!
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Nai_small

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Lg.php?ckmode=9&cb=5dc132ed6b&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm.com%2fcoworker-asked-guy-watch-plant-went-town-heres%2f&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-13
When the workday gets slow it’s time for a Star Wars inspired lightsaber battle! 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-18
Unfortunately, work is not all fun and games, sometimes you have to actually work. 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-19
Good thing he’s watching the plant around the clock, this plant knows how to get into some serious trouble. You take your eyes away for one minute and the plant instates an all out water war!

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-17
After trying to start a water gun fight while on the clock the plant was put back on the leash.

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-7
Time to play some more! Foosball anyone? Good thing no one knocked the plant over…

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-14
When the plant sitter has to give a presentation, the plant helps click along the slideshow.

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-21
Thanks to Ms. Plant a promotion was secured… for the plant of course. 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-22
Time for a video game duel… plant vs. man vs. machine.

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-15
Never let video games completely rot your brain out. Always save time to explore the fine arts and nature…

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-12
And here is where the plant sitter gets a little irresponsible. Didn’t you ever hear NOT to play on the train tracks? 

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-11
Time to reflect on how lonely life will be when the plant’s rightful owner returns…

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-5
This plant is very tired

Enlarge this image
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Guy-babysits-coworkers-plant-23
When you leave your plant in the care of someone else you always take on the risk you could come back to a dead plant. Thankfully, this plant owner came home to find her plant in perfect condition, with a plethora of new experiences buried beneath its soil.
Photo Credits: CreaminFreeman

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did 2245507099A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Empty Re: A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 am

LOL ADORABLE!  Now, if someone would come watch my pets like  that while I am gone the next 2 weeks !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did Empty Re: A Coworker Asked This Guy To Watch Her Plant While She Went Out Of Town. Here’s What He Did

Post by RoyBoy Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 am

This plant even had a life for a few days , more than I can say for some people lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Agree with you Royboy, the plant is missing the babysitter lol

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum