Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders

2 posters

Go down

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders Empty Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders

Post by alleyrose Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:16 am

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders Baked-Cheddar-Dijon-Chicken-Tenders

[size=31]Ingredients:[/size]

2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cups cheddar crackers, such as Cheez-Its or Cheese Nips
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 1/4 pounds uncooked chicken tenders
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 cup all-purpose flour

[size=31]Directions:[/size]

Preheat the oven to 475°F with the rack in the lower third of the oven. Line a baking sheet with foil and brush it with the olive oil.
Pulse the cheddar crackers in a food processor until finely ground, or alternately, place the crackers in a plastic bag, seal it and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers. Transfer the crackers to a wide, shallow bowl and stir in the paprika.
In a separate wide, shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Dijon mustard. Place the flour in a third wide, shallow bowl.
Bread each tender by coating it in the flour, shaking off any excess, and then dipping it in the eggs. Transfer the tender from the eggs to the crackers, pressing the crumbs into the chicken to ensure an even coating, and then placing the tender on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat the breading process with the remaining tenders, arranging them in a single layer about 2 inches apart.
Bake the tenders, turning them over once, until they're golden brown, about 15 minutes total.
http://www.justataste.com/2013/05/baked-cheddar-cheese-dijon-chicken-tenders-recipe/

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders Empty Re: Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders

Post by Horizon Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:16 am

Thanks Alleyrose.....this sounds so much better than whats happening in the Dinar World!
Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders 1211619650 :appetite: Let's just Cook!!!!!

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders Empty Re: Baked Cheddar Dijon Chicken Tenders

Post by alleyrose Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Yeah cook and eat I reckon Horizon!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum