Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony - Wednesday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony - Wednesday Call

4 posters

Go down

Tony - Wednesday Call Empty Tony - Wednesday Call

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Looks like DC returned.  I haven't listened to the call, but here are the 'Cliff Notes' someone has posted in the TNT forum.

Tony CC Cliff Notes ~ Wednesday, Oct 8, 2014

This is the highlights of Tony's call:
Caller - . . . and how long can a country go under those conditions before they have to have an International RV?                                                       DC – “they are pushing the boundaries . . . wonderful to have this kind of pressure . . . hours are ticking.”
Iraq TV:  describing lower valued notes, coins;  Reporting not everyone has their Qu cards.  (M was not trusted so many did not do the paperwork for the cards); Announcing Abadi is giving a major speech/announcement Thurs. morning, 10 am their time and economic reform to be completed on Thurs. morning. They moved it to the 9th.  There is also a back up time for this announcement which T did not reveal.  

• New currency released on Monday.  Some people in Kurdistan have it in their hands.  They have completed the currency they wanted on the street.
  • RV roll out has been a slow process over 8-9 day holiday period.  The slow roll out is forcing everybody’s hand in accepting.  Slow roll out allows for the RV and delay’s the GCR 10-12 days without double dipping and still meet all the qualifications.
  • 47 countries, 11 agencies listen to this call
  • FOREX:  toss up with IMF, BIS, CBI when or if the IQD revalue will go on the foreign currency market.
  • ISIS:  stepping up the military response
  • USA has a $1,000 & $10,000 bill still in existence.  Still use them here in the USA.
  • Rumors:  Plan B - DC USA has been supportive since mid-August.  China gave USA deadline of 5:30/6 last night and nothing happened.
  • ZIM - has new currency but info DC receives says that the 2008/2009 currency will still be good.

DC - To get your currency in an LLC: BEFORE the RV, document with a statement:   1) that you are contributing it to the LLC;  2) have the LLC buy it from yourself;  3) loan it to the LLC.  DC - "I am not an attorney or a financial advisor."  T- the LLC owns the assett.  "Please talk to an attorney."  Approx 80 minutes into the call DC talked about LLC's and taxes.
Call started with Tony reading a text he received from someone wanting him to put himself and his family at risk.  To sacrifice them to reveal all regarding the delays, and private information. Tony's calls listened to; calls to wife, son, personal calls listened to.  "You have to understand, this is punch, counter punch. Negotiate and re-negotiate. Everyone will always try to get a little bit more. We do not control that!"
DC said when he started this he thought it would be a few weeks and invited folks, "if it's too much for you, go somewhere else."  "Very, very powerful people behind the scenes. They are not all knowing."  Said they are not protecting someone by not revealing some info but yes they also need to protect their sources.  People put themselves at risk to get the info to Tony and DC.  "It was never intended for 5-6 million people to be involved."  
This is 1 hr and 50 minutes of the call.  Have to run.  Will update the last 10 minutes this evening - Sunny
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony - Wednesday Call Empty Re: Tony - Wednesday Call

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:25 pm

omg I stand in awe of the human ability and willingness to be gullible ... picking

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony - Wednesday Call 2805820865  Tony - Wednesday Call 2805820865  Tony - Wednesday Call 2805820865  Tony - Wednesday Call 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:27 pm

1,000 and 10,000 dollar bills are not "still used in the USA." Unless by "in use" he means "worth more than face value and all in the hands of collectors."

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:31 pm

I found this posted a few days ago at TNT.  No one even touched the subject.  Maybe they didn't understand it and that's why the post wasn't deleted.

One Kuwait Dinar is equal to $3.46 USD and the IQD is supposed to come out at a similar amount. I thought it would be interesting to see what banknotes Kuwait has. This is from the Central Bank of Kuwait:

Introduction

The issue and circulation of currency notes and coins is subject to the provisions of law (32) of 1968 concerning currency, the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) and the organization of the banking business in the country. Accordingly, the issuing of Kuwaiti currency is the State's exclusive privilege, solely exercised by CBK.

The unit of currency in Kuwait is the Kuwaiti Dinar (KD), divided into one thousand Fils.

Currency notes are issued by the CBK in the following denominations: quarter Dinar, half Dinar, one Dinar, five Dinars, ten Dinars and twenty Dinars.

There have been six issues of Kuwaiti currency notes since the introduction of the State's legal tender in 1961. The sixth issue was released into circulation on June 29, 2014. The new banknotes was developed in an innovative manner that guarantees an excellent quality, security measures and aesthetic appeal which includes many of Kuwait’s accomplishments, its citizens’ uplifting spirit and other national aspects.

It seems Iraq will have to have denominations like Kuwait in order to do business. Until that is done, I don't see how we can expect an RV. Anyone have any thoughts regarding this? What am I missing? I don't have time to get on the call today, but hope someone can ask Tony and DC about this. Thanks.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Largest KWD is 20. Largest IQD is 25,000. Think that might have something to do with their disparity in value? Ask Tony and DC about that. Nah, never mind, I know you won't get a real answer.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:05 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Largest KWD is 20.  Largest IQD is 25,000.  Think that might have something to do with their disparity in value?  Ask Tony and DC about that.  Nah, never mind, I know you won't get a real answer.

Someone already provided the answer the other day.  The country is going entirely to digital currency, so the size of the notes won't matter.  

Aside from the obvious, the fact that all of the country doesn't have reliable electricity may be a bit of a problem too.  But what do I know???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Read through the long transcript and sit here shaking my head.

Tony and DC are saying that we are having a slow roll out and it will be done before next week.  They continue to say that Iraqis are getting paid dinar on the basis of an exchange rate with the US.  (I think I will start paying people on the basis of US dollars equivalent to Iraqi dinar if that can be done)  There's supposed to be an announcement on economic reform at 10am Baghdad time and if it doesn't happen then the people will rise up and there will be 'hell to pay.'  All the people who have exchanged up to this point exchanged on a rate that was an estimate of the final exchange rate.  That's how that worked.

Tony whined in paranoia about people listening to his private calls and being threatened over all this.  DC even doubled down and tried to encourage anyone who doesn't believe them to leave and not say any more.  Something about 47 countries listening to his phone call.

What a load.  He's trying to shake off anyone who questions the reality that flies in the face of his predictions.  All the while trying to get the unthinking minions to believe in him that much more.

Oh.  And a planted caller asked if he still needed donations.  (Lots he replied)

All the more reason I feel drawn into watching over his antics and calling him on them where I can.  Perhaps I can join the other fine folks here and perhaps influence people to evaluate his prediction history for themselves rather than just blindly following him.

I particularly liked DC's attempts to portray IS as being under control now.  We sent Apache helicopters.  (We flew 10 sorties yesterday.   6 in Syria and 4 in Iraq.  Kobane is being infiltrated as I type and the residents who haven't bailed on the city are fighting for their lives now.  Even the US administration has admitted that Kobane is going to fall to ISIS)

I'll give Tony props that he's not going to be sucked in by the Goat's posts.  That kind of arrogance is critical when you are a sociopath.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Okay, I feel a little better now.  Went back and read some of Tony's greatest hits from 2011, including one in June of that year where he told everyone to relax over the weekend because this would all be over by that Monday.

Don't know why, but it brightened my day.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 pm

ssmith wrote:
FS4Enthusiast wrote:Largest KWD is 20.  Largest IQD is 25,000.  Think that might have something to do with their disparity in value?  Ask Tony and DC about that.  Nah, never mind, I know you won't get a real answer.

Someone already provided the answer the other day.  The country is going entirely to digital currency, so the size of the notes won't matter.  

Aside from the obvious, the fact that all of the country doesn't have reliable electricity may be a bit of a problem too.  But what do I know???

Here's another answer to why there are no 1, 5, 10 dinar
notes
:
Dansmor wrote:

If the dinar is to rv at 3.58 how can they use such large denominations, 500 dinar note wil be worth 1790.00 US??

The conversion to USD won't matter to an Iraqi citizen because they won't be using USD in Iraq. And with the price adjustments of goods and services, it won't be a large denomination. You have to look at it from an Iraqi's point of view.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

The first 30 minutes or so was Tony whining about how much he does, all his calls are monitored, death threats, etc.  The pity party just went on and on.   Then, as Cascadian mentioned, DC chimed in with his 2 cents worth.  Absolutely nauseating.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 am

ssmith wrote:
ssmith wrote:

Here's another answer to why there are no 1, 5, 10 dinar
notes
:
Dansmor wrote:

If the dinar is to rv at 3.58 how can they use such large denominations, 500 dinar note wil be worth 1790.00 US??

The conversion to USD won't matter to an Iraqi citizen because they won't be using USD in Iraq. And with the price adjustments of goods and services, it won't be a large denomination. You have to look at it from an Iraqi's point of view.

So a can of soda is going to cost the equivalent of $750 in Iraq? Brilliant.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum