Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :)

Go down

The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :) Empty The Books Of The Bible Are In This Story - Find Them :)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 am

The books of the bible are in this story - Find Them

There are thirty books of the Bible in this paragraph. It was found by a gentleman in an airplane seat pocket, on a flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu, keeping him occupied for hours. He enjoyed it so much, he passed it on to some friends. One friend from Illinois worked on this while fishing from his john boat. Another friend studied it while playing his banjo. Elaine Taylor, a columnist friend, was so intrigued by it she mentioned it in her weekly newspaper column. 
Another friend judges the job of solving this puzzle so involving, she brews a cup of tea to help her nerves. There will be some names that are really easy to spot. That's a fact. Some people however, will soon find themselves in a jam, especially since the book names are not necessarily capitalized. Truthfully, from answers we get, we are forced to admit it usually takes a minister or scholar to see some of them at their worst. Research has shown that something in our genes is responsible for the difficulty we have in seeing the books in this paragraph. During a recent fund raising event, which featured this puzzle, the Alpha Delta Phi lemonade booth set a new sales record. The local paper, The Chronicle, surveyed over 200 patrons who reported that this puzzle was one of the most difficult they had ever seen. As Daniel Humana humbly puts it, "the books are all right here in plain view hidden from sight." Those able to find all of them will hear great lamentations from those who have to be shown. One revelation that may help is that books like Timothy and Samuel may occur without their numbers. Also, keep in mind, that punctuation and spaces in the middle are normal. A chipper attitude will help you compete really well against those who claim to know the answers. Remember, there is no need for a mad exodus, there really are 30 books of the Bible lurking somewhere in this paragraph waiting to be found. 

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum