Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

2 posters

Go down

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Empty 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

Post by alleyrose Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 am

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Magnesium-

Did you know that the number one mineral that most people are deficient in is magnesium? If you’re feeling weak or experiencing fatigue, low-energy or anxiety, chances are you might be deficient in magnesium. Some other signs of magnesium deficiency include insomnia, infertility, depression, coldness in the extremities, back pain, body odor, constipation, kidney stones and thyroid issues.

Magnesium is so vital to the health of your body. It’s used in over 300 processes! Every single cell in the body needs it to function. We need magnesium for healthy bones, teeth, muscles and joints, cellular energy, to keep red blood cells healthy, to breathe, to exercise, to relax, unwind and to sleep.

While we do get magnesium in our diet in foods like spinach, oats, brown rice, quinoa, lentils and bananas, most people aren’t getting enough because of soil depletion and water filtration. That’s why I like to use magnesium oil. It can be the easiest and most effective way to increase your magnesium levels. It absorbs right into your skin and supplies your body with what it needs to function at a vibrant level.

Here are six healing uses for this beneficial oil:

1. Reduce Stress: Magnesium oil has a calming effect to the whole body and can quiet the noisy mind. It slows the heart rate and can help you feel more centered. Spray it on your skin and rub it in for a calmer you.

2. Relaxing Massage: Swap your massage oil with the ever-relaxing magnesium oil. It will penetrate deeply into the muscles for a therapeutic effect as it is a potent vasodilator that will increase blood circulation.

3. Soothing Bath Oil: Light a candle, grab a book and pour 2oz. of magnesium oil in your bath water. Let your cares drift away! Try it in a foot soak too.

4. Pain Relief: Treat injuries and enhance recovery as it reduces pain and inflammation, while also assisting better tissue regeneration. Use it to increase athletic performance as well.

5. Better Sleep: Magnesium is relaxing to the sympathetic nervous system, therefore can really help assist in better sleep capability. I’ve personally struggled with insomnia my whole life and relied on natural supplements to fall asleep. They don’t always work though and sometimes I forget to take them. I recently started applying magnesium oil to the bottom of my feet at night. Let me tell you, I have been sleeping like a baby ever since! It has been a life savor to me. I have more energy during the day and can fall asleep in minutes after application. Here’s another great article on sleep.

6. Deodorant: Apply 2-3 sprays under each armpit as a very effective deodorant. This is much safer than the conventional ones on the market that contain toxic ingredients like aluminum, which has been linked to breast cancer.
Magnesium oil comes in a convenient spray which is what I have found to be very easy to use and very helpful with my sleep routine. I hope you like it too!

http://mumshangout.forumotion.com/t746-6-ways-to-use-magnesium-in-your-life

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Empty Re: 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Where do you buy magnesium...? from what I read, it looks like it's liquid

Back to top Go down

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life Empty Re: 6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:14 pm

I saw a number of listing for it in various forms on Amazon. It is also a major ingredient in Epsom salts ... good excuse for a nice soak in the bath!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life 2805820865   6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life 2805820865   6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life 2805820865   6 Ways to Use Magnesium in Your Life 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Okay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 am

You can get it in tablet form as well! Health food shops over here sell it, not sure about over there...

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum