Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law

2 posters

Go down

A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law Empty A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law

Post by roadglide Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Hey, don't bother me with that "morality" argument, and all that stuff about "upholding the rule of law". I'm a pragmatist. I'm just interested in looking out for numero uno, and living my life without any hassles from the IRS!

So I'm okay with submissively letting my federal and state governments:

take 35-45% of my earnings;

habituate themselves to the conveniences of "creativity" in the writing of laws and the behavior of their officers in courtrooms in order to take that wealth from me with an appearance of legitimacy;

use my money to mess with foreigners on behalf of special interests, engendering hatred and contempt of all Americans-- including me;

use my money to finance armies of bureaucrats who rule my life for the benefit of themselves and their special-interest clients;

use my money to pay for an army of lawyers who will sue me or prosecute me if I try to make my own choices about who works for me and on what terms; about what I say-- and when, and how; about what I do with my own property; about whether I'm equipped to defend myself and those I love; and about how I raise and educate my children;

etc.... etc.... etc..

I'm good with all of it, just as long as I'm left alone, dude!

--

TELL ME THIS ISN'T YOU!

TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND that leaving the government alone to break the law with impunity (and worse, participating in the process by lying on your own sworn tax returns, or by silently acquiescing to the erroneous allegations of others about your earnings) ensures NOT ONLY that you are morally and legally compromised, but also that you WON'T be "left alone, dude!"

You DO understand this, right, dude?

To suffer abuse without complaint or struggle is to suffer it nonetheless-- but to suffer it without the amelioration of dignity and self-respect.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law Empty Re: A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 am

Maybe if I bought what your selling but I don't dude!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law 2805820865  A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law 2805820865  A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law 2805820865  A "Pragmatic" Perspective On The Tax And The Rule Of Law 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum