Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat

3 posters

Go down

Jester Chat Empty Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 pm

[Jester] HI GUYS AND GALS... WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE? WE HAVE EARLY BIRD S.. WOO HOO...

[Jester] EARLY BIRD S ARE PEEPS WITH INQUIRING MINDS... HAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what is going on right now so much commotion in dinarland and the news

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL THEY THINK ANOTHER WALL THEY HAVE SET THEMSELVES HAS BEEN MET AND NOW THEY ARE WONDERING WHAT IS NEXT..

[SoldierofChrist] Jester thats great for them, it seems like Maliki will go out dying before giving his post

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I THINK THAT IS ALL OVER... THEY HAVE NAMED THE NEW GUYS... AND I GOT INFO FROM SOURCES TODAY THAT BACKS UP HE IS GONE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...

[Jester] Meet Haider al-Abadi, the man named Iraq’s new prime minister http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... -minister/

[Jester] Iraq's president on Monday named Haider al-Abadi as the country's new prime minister, an appointment that came amid speculation that the embattled incumbent, Nouri al-Maliki, would cling to power even after his country had dissolved into chaos and the United States made it clear that it would not support him as leader anymore.

[Jester] FOX WROTE IT UP A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ME ON IRAQ WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU THE MEANING OF IT...
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/11 ... to-resign/

[Jester] Iraq's new president snubbed incumbent Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki by nominating the deputy parliament speaker to form a new government Monday, in a move aimed at unifying the country against the growing threat of radical Sunni militants in the north. Members of the Iraqi National group nominated Iraq’s deputy prime minister, Haider al-Ibadi, as its candidate, alliance head Ibrahim al-Jaafari said in a statement. Iraqi president Fouad Massoum then charged al-Ibadi with forming a new government in the next 30 days.

[Jester] THAT WAS ONLY 3 HOURS AGO FOX WROTE THAT... AND THE ONE FROM THE WASHINGTON POST WAS 7 HOURS AGO... BUT AT ANY RATE IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOING THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what's next on the list iyo

[Jester] SoldierofChrist NEXT ON THE LIST WOULD PROBABLY BE THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT... THEN THEY CAN WORK ON THEIR ISSUES...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I have been looking for news on the TRN anything new and significant

[pollyp] Jester, still looking for the elusive IMF document?

[Jester] pollyp BEEN DEVELOPING A THEORY ON THAT TOO... WE HAVE THREE DISTINCT TYPES OF SOURCE RIGHT NOW...

[pollyp] Can you tell us?

[Jester] pollyp I AM WORKING ON IT... HAHAHA

[Jester] ONE IS THE UST CONTACTS WHICH MOST EVERYONE IN DINAR LAND HAS ONE OF THOSE... BUT THEY CAN BE DIVIDED INTO TWO OTHER DISTINCT TYPES AS WELL... THE ONES THINKING IT IS RIGHT HERE EVERY DAY OR NIGHT AND THE ONES THAT ARE CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT IT BEING CLOSE... MINE ARE THE LATTER NOT THE FORMER...

[Jester] TWO IS THE OUTSIDERS... THE LEGITIMATE SOURCES WE HAVE IN BANKING AND FOREX AND TRADERS AND SUCH... AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IT BUT TELLING US THINGS ARE "CLOGGED UP" RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] AND THREE IS THE THREE LETTER GUYS... WE LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHT A LOT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester good to know that answers my question

[Jester] SO THAT IS HOW WE GET THE INFORMATION IN A NUTSHELL SO TO SPEAK... AND WHY OUR INFO IS DIFFERENT... DIFFERENT SOURCES... IT IS MY OPINION THAT MOST OF THE GUYS NEVER WENT TO FIND DIFFERENT SOURCES BECAUSE THE ONES THEY HAD ARE TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR... SIMPLE... EVEN THE GURUS HAVE SOME CONFIRMATION BIAS OF A SORT...

[pollyp] Jester, we need a major plunger to get unclogged?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester thats why we appreciate your knowledge and wisdom

[Jester] pollyp SO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED... THAT IS OUT THERE... IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED YET... IT IS A DOMINO LINED UP AND READY... BUT WAITING...

[pokerbrat] I just saw on the news that O even said Iraq has a new PM. From lame stream media. Lol

[KMAN] "Today, Iraq took a promising step forward" Obama Hails Iraq’s New Government:
http://time.com/3101530/obama-iraq-maliki-abadi/

[jojill] Jester..is this the first domino

[Jester] jojill NOT REALLY... THE FIRST DOMINO FOR ME IS THE TRN/USN... THAT IS WHAT WILL SET EVERYTHING OFF...

[Jester] I WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE SOME WEIRD BANKING THINGS GOING ON... THINGS THEY ARE DOING NOW THAT COULD NOT BE DONE A LITTLE BIT AGO... AND NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE WHY THAT IS... BUT SPECULATING THEY ARE STRUGGLING TO KEEP THINGS AFLOAT AND HAVING TO DO SOME FUNKY THINGS TO KEEP THE SYSTEM UP...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Jester so the first dominoe is the TRN/USN that means it was rearranged

[SoldierofChrist] to our favor

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WHAT YOU MEAN REARRANGED?

[pokerbrat] Jester it feels like the cabal is resigned to go down with the ship. Willing to pull out all the tricks.

[Jester] pokerbrat THEY ARE NOT CONVINCED YET... BUT I THINK IT IS GETTING CLOSE... I BELIEVE THEY ARE ABOUT TO JUMP IN A LIFEBOAT... WE'LL SEE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I may be wrong but I didn't think the first domino was the UST/TRN a week or two back

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I TOLD YOU I WOULD KNOW WHEN THAT HAPPENED... AND RIGHT NOW IT IS ALL I AM WAITING FOR AND WE ARE ON OUR WAY... READ YOUR EMAIL... HAHAHA

[jojill] Jester..I went into a gold-silver place over the weekend and he told me the fed is going down on the 14th.

[Jester] jojill WELL THAT WORKS FOR ME... WONDER WHO TOLD HIM THAT... BUT THE DATE IS SUSPECT FROM MY PERSPECTIVE... MOST OF MY GUYS DO NOT THINK IT IS THAT CLOSE... STILL HAVE WORK TO DO...

[jojill] Jester..he didn't tell me..thought it was interesting though..

[pollyp] Lots happening at a quick pace, and we know Jester will tell us about the TrN before we will hear it on MSM, so I'm jazzed

[Goose] Jester do we have enough gold and silver and resources. To be gold backed?

[Jester] Goose IT IS SOMEWHAT MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT... BUT THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NOT ON OUR OWN... CHINA IS HELPING...

[Jester] THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO SEE THEIR INVESTMENTS HERE GO FUBAR... SO THEY HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN MAKING SURE THAT EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO SO THEY ARE PROTECTED...

[pollyp] Any terrible pitfalls we should worry about Jester?

[Jester] pollyp I HAVE TOLD YOU WHY I AM THINKING THAT YOU NEED TO BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND IF YOU ARE THEN NO WORRIES...

[Goose] Jester where did our gold go?

[Jester] Goose HMMM... I HAVE RESEARCHED THAT ONE ALL OVER THE PLACE... LOTS OF THEORIES... INCLUDING INTO THE FED... WHICH YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS... AND OTHERS TOO... BUT I DOUBT ANYONE ON THIS LEVEL REALLY REALLY KNOWS FOR SURE THE TRUTH OF IT...

[jojill] Jester..do you think O will do more to stop the genocide of Christians..its making me sick

[SoldierofChrist] jojill its so sad

[Jester] jojill HARD TO SAY ABOUT THAT... BUT LET ME GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT... AND I SAY THIS WITH UNBELIEVABLY GREAT RESPECT FOR THOSE PEOPLE... THE CHANCE TO STAND UP AND SAY "I AM A CHRISTIAN" WILL BE GIVEN TO MANY... THOSE THAT DO AND ARE KILLED ARE A GLORY TO GOD AND WILL GET A CROWN IN HEAVEN... SO IT IS WRITTEN... I GRIEVE FOR THE TREACHERY OF THE ONES DOING IT... NOT THE ONES THAT GOT THEIR REWARD IN HEAVEN...

[jojill] Jester..no doubt

[jojill] Jester..their choice is to convert to islam and pay a tax..no thanks..I choose Jesus

[pollyp] Jester, can you now let us know anything on the Generals group? I'm asking because of family that has a small amount and think they are in his group.

[Jester] pollyp I REALLY CANNOT... I HAVE SOME CONFLICTING INFORMATION ABOUT IT SO I PROBABLY NEED TO TALK TO MY CONTACT THERE TO BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT AND UPDATE YOU... I WILL REACH OUT AND SEE WHAT I CAN CONFIRM SOON...

[pollyp] Jester, you (and the mods) are the BEST ever! Thank you!

[Goose] Jester you figure at the time we left the gold standard there should be a record of how much was in Fort Knox and how much was owed to people or countries at the time wonder if there's a way to get records of that sort

[Jester] Goose NOT SURE HOW YOU WOULD GET THEM...

[Jester] I DO THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT... PART OF THE BIG PICTURE IS TO GET EVERYTHING BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS AND ASSET BACKED SO IT IS WHAT IT IS..

[Jester] OK THERE IS AN HOUR OR SO OF STUFF FOR THE MODS TO GET READY FOR THE ONES COMING IN LATER... SO I AM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AND GIVE THEM A FEW TO WORK THAT UP AND TAKE A BREATHER AND I WILL BE BACK IN A BIT...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat Empty Re: Jester Chat

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

omg I think I lost 3 IQ points reading that idiotic crap! Jester Chat 2322496710 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:44 pm

He says nothing, really not one thing that makes any sense!
Pump it up, moron.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Kevind53 wrote:omg I think I lost 3 IQ points reading that idiotic crap! Jester Chat 2322496710 

OMG  -- You actually READ IT????   My sympathies.  LOL... I just posted it without reading it.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Skimmed it ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865  Jester Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum