Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat -- Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat -- Tuesday night

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat -- Tuesday night Empty Jester Chat -- Tuesday night

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 pm

2014-06-25

[Pilgrim] tessamae Markz on twitter just now: My naked short comment was for you settlement folks, all part of the WGS and reset. Got CMKX? It is one of many.

[tessamae] Pilgrim I'm reading it just don't have any idea what he is talking about!

[diditrvyeet] Pilgrim WGS? world global society?

[Betsy Ross] diditrvyeet World Global Settlements

[tessamae] Patience what is CMKX?

[Betsy Ross] tessamae CMKX was a diamond mine/company investment option that from my understanding the government stepped in and basically bankrupted them and stole everyone's stocks.

[Betsy Ross] tessamae you can find lots of info online by googling if you don't mind reading.

[ModelWoman] hi Jester I asked you a question last night then turned around and Starving Hubby was home so everything came to a SCREECHING HALT oops.. I probably worded the question wrong to begin with too ...Short Recall: ISX to go international (should of said upgrade to latest Nasdaq Trading Platform) by July 1st would it be postponed IYO?...You said it was already trading then asked back where did info come from...and My Answer Finally: Melissa Hancock Journalist at Almonitor..Link to follow in next post hold on....   http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/05/iraq-stock-market-outlook-achievements-challenges.html#

[Jester] ModelWoman WELL YOU CHANGED THE QUESTION.... AND NOW IT IS THE RIGHT QUESTION... THEY WERE ALREADY TRADING... NOW THEY ARE UPGRADING... BIG DIFFERENCE..

[Jester] I AM NOT SURE WHY IT WOULD BE POSTPONED... THAT IS NOT AFFECTED BY ANYTHING ELSE...

[ModelWoman] Thanks Jester so that's not one of the pieces of the puzzle I take it.

[Jester] ModelWoman IT MAY BE... I JUST DON'T SEE WHY THEY WOULD POSTPONE IT...

[Tessamae] Jester If they are trading now .....are they taking a loss because of their currency rate?

[Jester] Tessamae THAT IS JUST NOT HOW IT WORKS...

[Tessamae] Jester If the UST/USN is the key to this exchange....Is O the one that gives them the go ahead to start this whole process.

[Jester] Tessamae HMMM... NOT NECESSARILY... YOU WOULD HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHO HAS THE POWER TO DO IT IN THE UST... THE UST WAS GIVEN THE POWER TO ISSUE USN'S BY KENNEDY IN 1963...

[Betsy Ross] Jester hmmm would it be Lew?

[Jester] MOST PEOPLE MISREPRESENT THIS AS TRYING TO GET RID OF THE FED BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.... THE THEORY ON THAT IS BS...

[Tessamae] Jester So is there a power struggle there that delays this or do they have the master plan that they are following?

[Jester] Tessamae EVERYONE WORKS FOR O... NOTHING THERE HAS CHANGED...

[Truth] Jester is there a delay?

[Jester] Truth TO HAVE A DELAY YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD A SCHEDULE.... THE ONLY REASON YOU THINK DELAY IS BECAUSE IT IS NOT CONFORMING TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS....

[catz] Jester, Markz said today on twitter: Lots of political pressure on settling naked shorts. Things are heating up for our politicians!! Now THEY are responsible for their actions. Then Later he said: My naked short comment was for you settlement folks, all part of the WGS and reset. Got CMKX? It is one of many. (end of quote). Sounds like good progress. How are the politicians being held responsible for their actions?

[Jester] catz YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO ASK MARKZ ABOUT HIS POSTS... I CAN POSTULATE BUT I AM NOT GOING TO... HIS POST IS FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN... NOT ME....

[catz] If you're really bored waiting for Jester to come back, here's what is happening at WHA: LL says: June 24, 2014 at 7:07 pm Tony, You were already mainstream but you made it over to Jesters Place..nice! I like Jester and read everything he puts out. He gave you the two thumbs up, so there you go, you made it to guru land and got your stuff posted and its not even guru Friday

[catz] whitehatauxiliaries says: June 24, 2014 at 7:43 pm Whooooohoooooooo! Smile

[strongbow] Just an observation. Why are some folks so concerned about signing a NDA? Surely if one has received a large amount of $ it is wise not to gossip.

[Hannah] strongbow I've noticed that too. I don't have a problem with it at all. In fact, depending on the NDA, there may be more protection for us.

[dinarrocks] strongbow My concern with the NDA is what subliminal clauses that could be hidden in the fine print!

[Jester] dinarrocks IT IS PRETTY EASY... SHUT YOUR DANG MOUTH..

[arkhillbilly] strongbow don't want the general public to know about this.

[Tessamae] Jester like zip your lips right?

[Jester] Tessamae PRETTY MUCH... OF COURSE WE HAVE STUPID PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WILL LIKE TO DO... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...

[dinarrocks] Jester Keeping quiet is the easy part for me... I am wondering if there might be other clauses that tie us in other ways that would not be advantageous... OR, maybe I am overthinking about it?

[Jester] dinarrocks YES... YOU ARE OVERTHINKING IT....

[Betsy Ross] dinarrocks overthinking

[motoxr] Jester IYO If they relased the WGS at this time , would they be safe ?

[Jester] motoxr DEFINE "THEY"

[motoxr] Jester Not sure who they are was more concerned if they would be safe from the reach of the cabels

[Jester] motoxr NO ONE IS SAFE IF THEY DECIDE TO COME FOR YOU... SHEESH... IT IS THE WAY IT IS....

[Jester] UNLESS YOU ARE RAMBO....THEN THEY MIGHT LEAVE YOU ALONE AND SAY THE HELL WITH IT.... HAHAHAHAH

[Tessamae] Jester Will the world have to payoff O in order to get the GCR done?

[Jester] Tessamae I DOUBT IT... THE WORLD HAS IT'S OWN SET OF CABAL PROBLEMS... O IS JUST ONE OF THEM....

[motoxr] Jester If the WGS are not safe from their(Cabels) reach that is not good. Maybe we need Ranbo then lol

[LuCkYB] ] XR we need mighty mouse

[Tessamae] Jester too much corruption for my simple mind....can't imagine how they will catch them all!

[Jester] Tessamae THEY DO NOT HAVE TO...

THEY JUST HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE MONEY...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat -- Tuesday night Empty Re: Jester Chat -- Tuesday night

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:22 pm

No world global settlements, no CMKX, nor any of the other crapola here .... nothing here but lies.
 Jester Chat -- Tuesday night 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat -- Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester Chat -- Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester Chat -- Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester Chat -- Tuesday night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum