Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA)

3 posters

Go down

IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) Empty IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA)

Post by roadglide Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 am

The Freedom of Information Act is absolute magic for those who realize the tax laws have been misapplied against them. The IRS has to abide by the FOIA and has actually published a guide to using it.

If you have been wrongly assessed and they are trying extract money from you, you must make sure that you have answered all their letters and notices, and provided affidavits that I have already shown on this forum that you are a Private Sector citizens and not subject to the revenue laws as though you received privileged pay from the government. Once again, “income” and “wages” lawfully only pertain to those involved in a privileged, and profitable relationship with the government.

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is absolute magic. It is a tool for you to demand that these quasi-govenment workers put their money where their mouth is. When they send you a letter stating that you have been assessed a tax or a penalty and interest, you have the right to demand that they send you a copy of the signed assessment(s). They will never send that information to you because it does not exist. At that point they remain silent. 99.9% of the time any presentment you receive from them is computer generated and therefore void of any legal enforcement, providing you have answered their letter and not ignored it.

The use of the FOIA proves to you and the court that what they sent you is a lie. They know it and the phony court knows it. Therefore, it never goes to court, and they move on to the next poor sucker. They go on the premise that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE. Do you understand what that means? The antithesis of that is , IF YOU KNOW THE LAW THEY HAVE NO POWER!!!

Included in this post below is the FOIA Disclosure Office addresses and a sample one of several FOIA'S I will be posting throughout the week
http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Disclosure-Offices

Here is the IRS guide to using the FOIA. If you remain a slave, it is by your choice.
IRS FOIA GUIDE https://www.mediafire.com/?t137436rusauc95
First of several FOIA letters that work like magic every time.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST (For Penalty Assessment)

NAME
ADDRESS
TOWN,STATE,ZIP
Account #: SS NUMBER
6/12/11
Internal Revenue Service
Disclosure Scanning Operation - Stop 93A
Post Office Box 621506
Atlanta GA 30362-3006

Dear Disclosure Officer:

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC 552, or regulations thereunder. This is my firm promise to pay fees and costs for locating and duplicating the records requested below, ultimately determined in accordance with 26 CFR 601.702 (f).

If some of this request is exempt from release, please furnish me with those portions reasonable segregable. I am waiving personal inspection of the requested records. I am attesting under penalty of perjury that I am a category E requester and a prompt response will be greatly appreciated.

This is request pertains to the year: xxxx

IRM 8.22.2.2.12.2(2-3) provides, "...no penalty shall be assessed unless the initial determination of such assessment is personally approved (in writing) by the immediate supervisor of the individual making such determination or such higher level official as the Secretary may designate." Please send me a copy of “such assessment…personally approved (in writing) by the immediate supervisor of [insert the name of the individual] making such determination or such higher level official as the Secretary may designate. Attached is a copy of a document I was sent in which I was assessed a 26 USC § 6702 penalty.

If you will certify each of these documents as being true and correct copies that may save me having to subpoena you to court. I am pre-authorizing $1.00 per document as a certification fee.

Pursuant to 28 USC 1746(1) I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that I am YOUR NAME. Executed on 6/12/11. I have also attached a copy of my driver’s license.
Respectfully,
XXXXXXXXXXX,
Requester

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) Empty Re: IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA)

Post by papa4 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Roadglide has done it again! I'm hoping and praying for thousands of us to read this insightful evidence of our freedom. The real shame is, of course, our governmental leaders who know these truths and don't make an effort to inform the citizens of this incredible country. NOW WHAT ABOUT YOU?! WHAT WILL YOU DO??

papa4

Back to top Go down

IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA) Empty Re: IRS FREEDOM OF INFROMATION ACT (FOIA)

Post by roadglide Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 am

Here is another FOIA.  This one is for when you file properly, according to the Rule of Law, and they send a letter back to you stating that your filing is frivolous.  Don't worry about these empty attempts to suborn your testimony.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST

Your Name
Your Address
XXXXXXXXXXXX
DATE Certified Mail: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Account #: Your SS#

[size=16]Internal Revenue Service
Disclosure Scanning Operation - Stop 93A
Post Office Box 621506
Atlanta GA 30362-3006
[/size]

Dear Disclosure Officer:

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC 552, or regulations thereunder. This is my firm promise to pay fees and costs for locating and duplicating the records requested below, ultimately determined in accordance with 26 CFR 601.702 (f).

If some of this request is exempt from release, please furnish me with those portions reasonable segregable. I am waiving personal inspection of the requested records. I am attesting under penalty of perjury that I am a category E requester and a prompt response will be greatly appreciated.

This is request pertains to the years: 1995-2002

IRM 8.22.2.2.12.2(2-3) provides, "...no penalty shall be assessed unless the initial determination of such assessment is personally approved (in writing) by the immediate supervisor of the individual making such determination or such higher level official as the Secretary may designate." Please send me a copy of “such assessment…personally approved (in writing) by the immediate supervisor of Susan Meredith making such determination or such higher level official as the Secretary may designate. Attached is a copy of a document I was sent in which I was assessed a 26 USC § 6702 penalty.

If you will certify each of these documents as being true and correct copies that may save me having to subpoena you to court. I am pre-authorizing $1.00 per document as a certification fee.

Pursuant to 28 USC 1746(1) I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that I am Your Name. Executed on Date. I have also attached a copy of my driver’s license.

Respectfully,

XXXXXXX X XXXXX, (without prejudice)
Requester

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks for the update and additional information RoadGlide !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum