Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Late Saturday Night Jester Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat

2 posters

Go down

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat Empty Late Saturday Night Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 am

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat LiKk4Eaia
2014-06-22

[Jester] HAPPY SATURDAY ALL... HOW YA DOING TONIGHT?

[Aunt B] Jester Great and you?

[Jester] Aunt B NOT TOO BAD... PRETTY BUSY... BUT I DID TAKE A COUPLE HOURS OFF AND SNUCK OUT TO A MOVIE... HAHAHAHAH

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,,think we are holding our breath,,,, and hoping things are getting secured in Iraq,,, hope you saw a good movie

[Jester] LdyFaith WENT TO SEE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 IN 3D... IT WAS A FUN MOVIE... BUT THE GLASSES WORK YOUR EYES... HAHAHAH

[Jester] EVERYONE HOLDING THEIR BREATH... JUST RELAX AND BREATHE... THAT WAY YOU WILL BE ALIVE WHEN THE TIME COMES... HAHAHAH

[gbs] Jester, are you going to talk about groups tonight

[Jester] gbs WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW? THAT IS RATHER A BROAD SUBJECT...

[gbs] jester you had mentioned a couple nights ago how the groups are going to work but you didn't have time to go into full detail . sorry ipad keeps kicking me off .

[Jester] WHAT YOU HAVE IS PEOPLE OUT THERE SAYING THERE IS ONLY ONE DEAL... WHICH IS A LOAD OF BS... I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT... AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY...

[Jester] NOW... THE ONES DOING THAT ARE DOING IT FOR A REASON... THEY WILL LIKE EVERYONE TO BELIEVE THAT SO YOU END UP RIGHT THERE IN THEIR GROUP...

[chasen] Jester we are coming to the end of the 90 to 120 timeframe from February for the TRN to appear, right?

[Jester] chasen THAT IS TRUE... ASTUTE OF YOU TO NOTICE... AND I STILL HAVE NOT CHANGED MY THINKING...

[diditrvyeet] Jester some gurus have said it will be a float-come out low and go up, others say there will be a sucker rate first and then it will go up and others say get cashed out fast because it will go down or lop. Can you give us the jester philosophy?

[LuckyB] MR Jester .. you think there is a chance rhat things were getting to close .. and that is why this iraq and US sucking toungues with Iran ?? hello every one

[Jester] diditrvyeet I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL FLOAT... WHEN THIS MESS IN IRAQ IS FIXED... WELL... IT IS A SHOW BUT ONCE IT CONCLUDES LET'S SAY... THEN THE IRAQI'S SHOULD HAVE A NEW GOVERNMENT AND THE WORLD WILL DROP IN AND OFFER THE NEW GUYS ALL THE HELP THEY WILL LIKE... AND THEN I THINK THINGS WILL MOVE RIGHT ALONG...

[chasen] Jester how will we know it has happened? The TRN I mean.

[Jester] chasen I WILL PROBABLY BE IN A POSITION TO TELL YOU... HAHAHAH

[Goose] Jester do you think the individual persons will have a chance in converting their dinar at the banks

[Jester] Goose SURE THEY WILL BUT I THINK IT WILL TAKE LONGER... THE BANK IS NOT GOING TO JSUT TAKE YOUR DINAR AND PLOP A LOAD OF CASH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT...

[chasen] Jester just so I'm clear the transition to the TRN means the cabals grip is over.

[Jester] chasen IT WILL BE A START... I AM PRETTY CLEAR ON THE WAY THAT HAPPENS BUT THAT IS A PRETTY LONG STORY... I POSTED IT SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND IT TOOK SOME TIME...

[arkhillbilly] Jester thanks greatly for your help, my thoughts are ust wants to keep this rv low key out of the main stream.

[Jester] arkhillbilly AND THAT IS THE TRUTH..

[diditrvyeet] Jester any thoughts on if money is transferred into our accounts how HSA will look at that such as a 30day freeze to see the origin of said money?

[Jester] diditrvyeet GOOD QUESTION... THAT IS PART OF THE PROCESS... IN A LOT OF THE GROUPS THAT PART IS DONE UP FRONT AND PRIOR TO... THAT IS THE PART THAT WILL TAKE YOU LONGER IF YOU GO TO THE BANK... IT WILL BE DONE BEFORE YOU GET A CENT IN MY OPINION...

[Jester] ALL RIGHTY THEN... HOPE THAT HELPS... LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAS RUN OUT OF QUESTIONS... ANYTHING ELSE ON ANY OTHER SUBJECTS TONIGHT?

[texas1837] Jester so we won't know anything about groups etc. until we go in? We won't have a heads up about anything and how this is going to work?

[Jester] texas1837 WHO WOULD TELL YOU THAT IF YOU RE NOT IN A GROUP? NO ONE HAS THAT RESPONSIBILITY... IF YOU WALK IN THE BANK I AM SURE THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROCEDURE IT STRAIGHT AWAY...

[texas1837] Jester It sounded like to me that maybe you had been talking to someone at a bank. tks.

[Jester] texas1837 I TALK TO LOTS OF PEOPLE.... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON... WHEN THE ONES THAT REGULATE THE BANKS TELL YOU HOW IT IS THEN YOU GET A PRETTY GOOD OPINION OF HOW IT WILL GO...

[diditrvyeet] so does anyone know what day the 90-120 falls on??

[Jester] diditrvyeet HOPEFULLY THIS MESS THEY HAVE CREATED OVER THERE DOES NOT CAUSE A REVISION... FOR NOW I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE THOSE THINGS FORWARD ANYWAY... WE'LL SEE...

[jbmeans] diditrvyet think about it. If it was end of Feb when started then 120 would be end of June?

[chasen] Makes sense the ones that don't want the new currencies out would start carp. Timing makes sense to me!

[Jester] chasen IN THIS CASE I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS SIMPLY A PLAN TO REMOVE MALIKI... AND I DO BELEIVE THE GUYS WORKING IT ARE ON OUR SIDE... HARD TO TELL BUT IT WILL DEPEND ON WHAT O DOES NEXT TO PROVE THAT POINT...
[Jester] WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE REST OF THE EVENING...

GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN TOMORROW...

[Jester] SEEYALATERBYE...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat Empty Re: Late Saturday Night Jester Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:20 am

Jester wrote: I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT... AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY...

Oh you do? Then let's see the evidence. Oh wait, that's right you can't share it because it's fabricate....err confidential and if you shared any of it your property would become a parking lot for black SUVs.

No evidence, no groups, no TRN's ... how do I know? There is no evidence for any of your disingenuous claims. You are a liar and the truth is not in you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Late Saturday Night Jester Chat 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat 2805820865  Late Saturday Night Jester Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum