Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD

+6
dchon
Jayzze
NewtaRado
Ponee
dinarstar
roadglide
10 posters

Go down

NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD Empty NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD

Post by roadglide Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:32 am

NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD Smart-tax-services-250x250

You have the perfect right to stop the fraud being perpetuated against you, right at the source of the problem.  Your employer is technically a third party that reports your earnings to the IRS as "Privileged Income".

Pursuant to IRS laws, you have the right to declare yourself as one not liable for the so-called "income tax". It IS NOT by filling in Exempt on your W4, but by providing a WITHHOLDING EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE in lieu of a W4 to your private sector employer.

In fact, it does not matter how long you have worked at your present job, or if you are just applying.  Your private sector employer has the legal duty to forward your Withholding Exemption Certificate to the IRS.  This does not raise any red flag, because they automatically know you know the law.

Provided for you is the Withholding Exemption Certificate with attached tax laws.

Go to this link and download it for Free.
https://www.mediafire.com/?zis81b9aqeomub0

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD Empty Re: NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD

Post by dinarstar Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Hope it works for those that choose to do it.... I won't.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 pm

It does work.  MY wife used it three times.  Same with thousands of others.  In fact, there is a case where a young man insisted on using  it at a Mexican Fast food restaurant we all know.  They resisted, and he won a successful suit, with back pay to boot.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks Roadglide !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Actually printed this out to show HR. Yeah, I'm a skeptic. However, he said it's completely legit. I just need to find a current form. Thanks roadglide!!!!

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

whether true or not if you want free room and board do it. btw i hope you have plenty of money for a tax attorney you will need it but doit before they seal your bank accounts. right or wrong you cannot  beat the gov at there own game right or wrong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dchon Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:15 am

Individuals Not Subject to Income Tax
There are only three situations in which there
can be income subject to the U.S. income tax:
1. Nonresident aliens and foreign corporations receiving income from within the United States,
2. United States citizens receiving foreign income, and
3. United States citizens or domestic corporations receiving a large percentage of income from within federal possessions.

So which situation does one lie about to the IRS? Would it really stand up to an IRS audit? I doubt it.

Last edited by dchon on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

dchon

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Looks legit to me and Im going for it.Thanx AGAIN roadglide for the next piece of info that is here to pull my money away from these thieves getting it.Im done having them spend like fools as we eat the mac and cheese....Remember the $700.00 toilet seats and $300.00 screw drivers the gov was buying...Not with my money..
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Good luck with that ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD 2805820865  NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD 2805820865  NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD 2805820865  NIP TAX WITHHOLDING IN THE BUD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 am

Ah, you better pay the taxes up front and be done with it.  No matter what they are.  Experience shows that those that try to evade taxes pay dearly.  Example: Al Capone.  What makes you think any of us are exempt?  WE ARE NOT. 

I think I will pay the tax and go about my lawful business like I have for over 55 years.  I watched one tax scheme where the taxpayer just listed a bunch of dependents or just flat refused to pay the tax by not filing.  DIDN'T WORK.  I saw many pay the price - one guy is still in jail and that was over 25 years ago.  (Just think what he has missed:  grand kids, fishing, hunting, family ...... .)        BETTER TO JUST BITE THE BULLET AND PAY UP FRONT.

Free advice - freely given.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 am

Here is an interesting tidbit fo those who have never been allegedly delinquient on the so called federal income tax.  After you get the first letter or two from the IRS you will get a form that looks somewhat like an invoice (I could look up the form number but I am too lazy) and on that will be the amount they say you owe, but you will never guess what that amount is called.  

On that form the tax you allegedly owe is called the "1040 tax".  I will bet that no one here, or anyone you know, can find any tax in the whole Internal Revenue Code, that is called the "1040 tax".  If it is supposed to be the "federal income tax" that you allegedly owe, why don't they call it that? 

I can also guarantee that no one from the IRS can point out to you the law and regulations concerning the "1040 tax" because there is no such tax.  If you can't look up the laws and regulations for a certain tax, how would you determine you owe it or not?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum