Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FILING PROPERLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FILING PROPERLY

2 posters

Go down

FILING PROPERLY Empty FILING PROPERLY

Post by roadglide Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 am

If you are a happy federally privileged officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, this does not apply to you.

If you chose to continue being a slave and further subject your family and children to involuntary servitude, then go ahead and close your eyes and pretend these power mongers are not there.

If you want to stand up and be counted and do something about these goons claim of authority over you, then here is your solution.

Here is the proper method for filing W2's and 1099's that 3rd party informants(those who write your paycheck) have sent the IRS bearing your name. In most cases, you will get no argument and get a check for everything taken from the fruit of your labor, but sometimes they will bock and send you a few phony letters and or bills that have no signature on them.

For those of you who are sincere, I will (freely) show you how to say no and make your filing stick.

Here is how to properly file a return for a Private Sector Earner (That's probably you).
https://www.mediafire.com/?4jerci2c4zdvc1f

Here is a copy of the Refund check that was sent after this properly executed 1040 was filed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?7n58prf8olxnam1

Note: When you file as a Non Federally privileged Private sector earner, NEVER include the W2 or 1099 that supplied you by your place of employment.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

FILING PROPERLY Empty Re: FILING PROPERLY

Post by clayf Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am

RoadGlide...Thanx Man......Az. too, hey!!  ah yes nothing like the veiw of four peaks when they have been blanketed in some snow... again thanx for this
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:12 am

?... what about the state end of theivery
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 am

Also! I noticed nothing signed..Whats up with that aspect or why?? is the sig. box's blank
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:28 pm

clayf wrote:?... what about the state end of theivery

So far, almost 40 states have acquiesced to the Rule of Law concerning filing this way.  I've used it successfully in two states so far.  Those Arizona peaks are amazing.  Great place to ride a motorcycle.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

clayf wrote:Also! I noticed nothing signed..Whats up with that aspect or why?? is the sig. box's blank
99.9% of all IRS letters that are designed to cause FEAR (false evidence appearing real) are unsigned.  By doing that they can side step the issue of sending documents claiming that they have legal authority, and being sued for Mail Fraud.

If it is unsigned, it has no legal authority at all.  The most important thing to do is answer them with the truth and Rule of Law, and file a return using IRS form 1040 and IRS form 4852 to correct the W2 and 1099. 

Don't forget to download the two documents I've provided for free. in this topic.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

FILING PROPERLY Empty RE: THE TAX FACTOR :: FILING PROPERLY

Post by Omega1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:25 am

Roadglide, I may be on the late bus...but, is this process for every tax return we have ever filed?  And I noticed on line 42...it states to multiply by the number in 6d and that number is 3, but the amount on line 42 is $3900 as if you didn't multiply by the number 3 on line 6d.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Omega1

Back to top Go down

FILING PROPERLY Empty RE: THE TAX FACTOR :: FILING PROPERLY

Post by Omega1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:04 am

Also, Roadglide...on form 4852 are lines F random numbers for both Guy & Sherrie?  I ask because I was expecting to see those 2 figures add up to the $15,481 from form 1040, line 62.

One last thing...I like to ensure every detail is covered and that what I submit is correct the first time. Would it be too much to ask you to upload each of the forms again, but indicating every space to be filled in and/or left blank? Thanks much that should help us all.

Omega1

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:21 am

Omega1 wrote:Also, Roadglide...on form 4852 are lines F random numbers for both Guy & Sherrie?  I ask because I was expecting to see those 2 figures add up to the $15,481 from form 1040, line 62.

One last thing...I like to ensure every detail is covered and that what I submit is correct the first time. Would it be too much to ask you to upload each of the forms again, but indicating every space to be filled in and/or left blank? Thanks much that should help us all.
To answer your personal questions, please PM me.  I have nothing to sell.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:50 am

roadglide wrote:
clayf wrote:?... what about the state end of theivery

So far, almost 40 states have acquiesced to the Rule of Law concerning filing this way.  I've used it successfully in two states so far.  Those Arizona peaks are amazing.  Great place to ride a motorcycle.
Alright thanx for the answer, your doing the GOOD and yes from the beeline highway to a mile from the top is a good cruise. from the hot desert to the cool pines and all between is a nice ride...Thanx!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 am

Omega1 wrote:Also, Roadglide...on form 4852 are lines F random numbers for both Guy & Sherrie?  I ask because I was expecting to see those 2 figures add up to the $15,481 from form 1040, line 62.

They probably had 1099's along with the W2's but only showed us the 4852's for W2's.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:34 pm

clayf wrote:Also! I noticed nothing signed..Whats up with that aspect or why?? is the sig. box's blank

Those were copies that did not get sent in.  Signatures are your private property and should not be published, which  is why  celebrity's  autographs are always different than their signature.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum