Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

2 posters

Go down

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF Empty SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

Post by roadglide Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 am

With a few exceptions, today’s Sheriffs are elected officials who serve as the chief law enforcement officer for a county. Although the duties of the Sheriff vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the Sheriff’s office is generally active in all three branches of the criminal justice system: law enforcement, the courts and corrections. The importance of the Office of Sheriff was expressed by Thomas Jefferson, who wrote in his THE VALUE OF CONSTITUTIONS, “The Office of Sheriff is the most important of all the executive offices of the county.” President Ronald Reagan stressed this theme of importance in his address to the National Sheriff’s Association on June 21, 1984. He said, "Thank you for standing up for this nation’s dream of personal freedom under the rule of law. Thank you for standing against those who would transform that dream into a nightmare of wrongdoing and lawlessness. And thank you for your service to your communities, to your country and to the cause of law and justice."

YOUR COUNTY SHERIFF MUST OBEY HIS OATH OF OFFICE. If you, as Sheriff took an Oath of Office TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AGAINST FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES! YOU have a DUTY to disobey unlawful orders. There is NO EXPIRATION DATE. YOUR OATH IS FOR LIFE. Every man or woman living in America should demand that your county Sheriff obeys his Oath. If the Sheriff shows up at your door to deprive you of your freedom or private property, and helps private corporations such as the IRS burglarize your home, it is YOUR DUTY to remind the Sheriff of his oath, and demand that he obeys it. If he does not obey his oath you must sue him. Watch how fast the Internal Ripoff Service disappears when the Sheriff obeys his oath of office. Please watch this video: 
Oath Keepers at: http://oathkeepers.org/oath

The office of sheriff is a unique and special Constitutional office.  It is a part of the Check and Balance System.  When a man becomes a 'sheriff', he takes on the special responsibility of preserving and protecting the rights, liberties, and freedoms of the people within his county against unlawful acts, including any unlawful act committed by public officials working for the government.  He has a direct obligation toward the people living within his county.

For over 200 years, the office of sheriff n the United States has been an office that is controlled by the people through the election process.  He is elected as their choice to take hold as the chief law enforcement officer in the county.  The people place great trust in him to provide protection for themselves against unlawful acts of all kinds, including usurpation and sedition.  This also includes illegal acts by agencies of government, as well as quasi- agencies such as the IRS  He takes an oath to uphold, preserve, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State in which his county exists.

There is no lawful authority for judges, a court, ot IRS Agents to direct the law enforcement activities of a county sheriff.  He is not part of the judicial system.  He holds executive power.  He can set up a court, impanel a jury, and can even try judges or federal officials who violate the law.

The federal government is a servant of the people, and the states, and has only the powers that have been enumerated and delegated to it in the Constitution by the action of the people and the states.  The people retain all other powers not delegated to the federal government.  James Madison made it quite clear that delegated power of the people is not surrendered power.

It is the duty of the federal government to guarantee a republican form of government.  It has no authority to build a military government to satisfy desires for a New World Order.  Ultimate authority resides in the people.  The federal government may not substitute its will for the best interests and will of the people, nor exercise authority beyond the limits set out in the Constitution.  Laws repugnant to the Constitution are void.

The Sheriff must be advised of the instances in which unlawful acts by IRS agents are committed.  Power change is like electricity:  not easily seen, but the effects are strongly felt.  This nation is undergoing massive, frightful, and outrageous changes in its power structure, so much so that an unwelcome militarized form of government is quietly spreading its network over us.

The people's control over their government ended when the federal government took control over the "General Plans" for cities and counties.  Local control over city police departments ended when the federal government acquired the nationwide "Standard-setting Process" by using devices created by the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, a commission that was instituted under the Gun Control Act of 1968.

Now, our sheriffs are being replaced by federal marshals who are non-elected personnel, and who are not obligated to take an oath to the Constitution, and are not beholden to the best interests of the people.  Marshals are federal legmen. Sheriffs have been elected to protect our freedoms and to keep control local.  The sheriff takes an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States and that of his State.

Have you checked your state Constitution?  It should include a stipulation that  the office of sheriff must be an elective office.  Does it?  This effort can be enhanced by having the county Board of Supervisors pass an ordinance to support the urgency of retaining the sheriff as one who must be elected by the people.  It is important to make sure that this requirement is there as it is a barrier erected against the plans of the federal government to federalize all civilian law enforcement systems.

Voters in some states have been persuaded to reduce the steadfastness of good sheriffs by approving propositions at the polls that reduce sheriffs to an appointive position.  This action is the first-step in a two-step maneuver to eliminate the sheriff entirely and replace him with an appointed federal marshal.  Speak to trustworthy elected official in your county, including your county attorney, to see what defense you may undertake against these plans to eliminate sheriffs and replace them with appointed federal marshals.

Don't let this happen to your State that which has already happened in the State of Connecticut [1] a movement which threatens to destroy the nation's Constitutional system of sheriff authority.  Is Connecticut's problem not a classic textbook example of "thesis, antithesis, and synthesis"?

The sheriff, the last vestige of local control of government by the people, is being engineered to fall under the consolidated power of the federal government for military operation of the United States under international sovietized management.  Only an informed population will prevent it from happening!

[1] There are no sheriffs left in the State of Connecticut.  They have all been replaced with marshals by Public Act No. 00-99 (House Bill No. 5832 signed by the Governor).

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF Empty Re: SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF

Post by roadglide Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:58 am

SHERIFFS STAND TALL FOR THE CONSTITUTION.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Thank you for this post - I really appreciate having valid words in print that are tools that  can be used to protect us from injustice  - abuse - etc

I do have a question for you though -- I know of a real situation -2 as a  matter of fact where  the sheriff was guilty  and also officers but when pursued NO attorneys would take the case and you could neither trust the judges  - Soooo my question is what would you do; and consider being a  "female"  Thank you

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am

UNEEK wrote:Thank you for this post - I really appreciate having valid words in print that are tools that  can be used to protect us from injustice  - abuse - etc

I do have a question for you though -- I know of a real situation -2 as a  matter of fact where  the sheriff was guilty  and also officers but when pursued NO attorneys would take the case and you could neither trust the judges  - Soooo my question is what would you do; and consider being a  "female"  Thank you

If there is damage, either personal or property, or any of your inalienable rights were violated, you have a case.
Many times it is hard to find an attorney that has the intestinal fortitude to tackle a case involving breach of oath of office, but they are out there. Www.oathkeepers.org has attorneys that they use and they also have contacts in each state. This is a great group to know.

There are a couple of other options as well. There is an incredible How To course called Jusdictionary, How to Win in Court. It is written by an attorney, and does not miss a thing. Once you have their info, they send you newsletters with great info in them. I've downloaded all their material and love it. The website is https://www.jurisdictionary.com/bluepage/?CFID=7004126&CFTOKEN=27817416

There is a third option that eliminates the court system and is perfectly legal. It is the process of filing an affidavit of truth with the county clerk, charging the Sheriff with Breach of Oath of Office, and it has to itemize the damage sustained by the victim, point by point. It has to be published in the local newspaper, generally for 30 days. You have to give the Sheriff or Public Servant and opportunity for that 30 days to rebut your affidavit. And, it has to be point by point, addressing your issues. If he does not rebut it, you have the lawful right to file a commercial lien on his property until damages are paid.

The only problem with this is if the public servant is already getting away with malfeasance of office, there is no telling what he might do to get even.

Last edited by roadglide on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 am

WELL ONCE AGAIN you have come through with answers and even info to back it all up - I sure wish I would have had this info several  years ago --- but your last sentence warrants serious consideration -- "there is no telling what he might do to get even"

I have left a lot to Karma over the years Smile--- and I  have managed to get through -- and move on - thinking that  there might have been a reason to go through the experience-

I cant thank you enough for what you have shared so far that has been of great value to me -- even if it was just reading and seeing verification in  ink of some things that I have questioned

You are truly an asset to this site and mankind - 

There are those that  bully - want to control - dominate - abuse and take advantage of for their own  personal gain (Mentally - ego or  Physically - material ) -- and I have not only witnessed others being a victim  but I have also been easy prey --

It is  encouraging and inspiring to come across  one who has  been  the victim - fought  back - won  and  is using that  experience to  reach out and offer the proper tools for others to fight back and win -

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 am

Thank you for your comments. I'm proud to be a part of the Dinar Daily discussions.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum