Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night

2 posters

Go down

Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night Empty Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night

Post by Ponee Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 am

05/28/2014

[awakein3d] Press release from UST May 27 2014: Executive Order 13303 Terminated   http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/iraq_eo_2014.pdf

[dinarrocks] I know we are "close" and it will be "soon", but would be nice if those words would hold to their TRUE meaning!!! LOL!

[dinarrocks] Seems that if 'O' has terminated 13303 "prohibitions" that Iraq would be foolish to NOT go ahead and give their currency REAL value to offset their debts.

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... HAPPY TUESDAY...

[dinarrocks] Jester Going out of town for 2 weeks this week-end; should I take my dinar with me or will you hold off the reset till I get back? LOL!

[Jester] dinarrocks I DON'T THINK YOU WILL NEED IT WITH YOU... HAHAHAH

[dinarrocks] Jester That's a bummer!

[Jester] IT IS GOING TO TAKE A BIT OF TIME POST RV SO I THINK YOU WILL BE FINE...

[dinarrocks] Jester Are you saying that even if it DID RV, it may still take some time to filter down to us in appointments?

[Jester] dinarrocks YOU WILL HAVE TIME... EVEN IF YOU GET IN THE FIRST DAY YOU WILL HAVE PAPERWORK TO FILL OUT... CHECKS TO BE RUN... SEND YOUR DINAR OFF TO HAVE IT VERIFIED... ETC. ETC....

[dinarrocks] Jester Will you be ok to let your dinar out of your sight to be verified?... I was hoping there would be DelaRue machines at the banks?

[Jester] dinarrocks YOU SHOULD GET A RECIEPT... I DO NOT SEE THE BANK HANDLING IT LIKE THAT... BUT THAT IS JUST ME... AND WHAT WE HAVE HEARD...

[MotoXR] Jester, do you think it would behove us to go to a Bank with a Delarue machine?

[Jester] MotoXR IT WILL STILL TAKE THEM SOME TIME TO RUN THE BACKGROUND CHECKS ON YOU... SO IT WILL NOT BE AN INSTANTANEOUS THING FROM WHAT WE HEAR...

[tessamae] Jester are you hearing any news on how soon the TRN / USN will be out.

[Jester] tessamae HEAR STUFF EVERY DAY... BUT THEY DO NOT GIVE SPECIFIC DATES... WHAT I GET IS MORE OF A PROCEDURAL SERIES OF EVENTS THAT WE KNOW HAVE TO GO IN A CERTAIN WAY...

[Jester] AND THEY HAVE NOT STARTED YET FROM WHAT I CAN TELL... BUT I AM TOLD THAT WE ARE CLOSE SO I AM FEELING CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC...

[arkhillbilly] Jester what's with the background checks?

[Jester] arkhillbilly NOT GOING TO LET DRUG DEALERS AND OTHER NEER-DO WELLS GET A FOOTHOLD THIS WAY... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[tessamae] Jester. Thanks.... Looking through a box today that I inherited found a 1957 ...1.00 silver certificate

[Betsy Ross] tessamae wow

[Jester] tessamae SWEET... THEORETICALLY YOU CAN TURN THAT IN FOR ACTUAL SILVER AT THE UST...

[Jester] IT MAY BE WORTH MORE AS A COLLECTIBLE THOUGH... HOLY CARP.. ANY WHERE FROM $16 TO $777 ON EBAY... MORE THAN $1 WORTH OF SILVER FOR SURE...

[tessamae] Jester.... That is good to know, that the criminals will not get richer!

[Jester] tessamae PART OF THIS CHANGEOVER IS DESIGNED TO HAMPER THEIR OPERATIONS... LETS SAY YOU ARE A CROOK AND YOU HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF UST HIDING OUT WHEREVER... NOW THE CURENCY CHANGES TO TRN/USN... SO... NOT EXACTLY LIKE YOU CAN GO IN AND SAY... YEAH I GOT THIS BY DEALING DRUGS CAN I PLEASE TRADE IT IN?

[tessamae] Jester that is a very sly sting operation!

[dinarrocks] Jester Should we have any concern about the potential over-printing and selling of dinar to water down our value?

[Jester] dinarrocks THAT IS NOT HOW THE WHOLE SCENARIO WORKS... THAT SHOULD PRODUCE MORE OIL CREDITS.... THE ONLY THINK I WORRY ABOUT IS IF THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF THRESHOLD THEY ARE SHOOTING FOR...

[tessamae] It will be hard to re-launder that pile money.....so will it be worthless.

[MotoXR] tessamae saving them billions!!

[Jester] tessamae THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA... HAHAHAH

[hoot2602] Jester When you say "threshold" do you mean total amount of dinar?

[Jester] hoot2602 PRETTY MUCH... OR OIL CREDITS... SAME THING...

[misskitty05] Jester haven't they been running background checks on us since the first time we purchased?

[Jester] misskitty05 DO THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE? HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING?

[Jester] ASSUMING THEY ARE ALREADY CHEKING YOU OUT WOULD BE ASSUMING A LOT I WOULD THINK...

[tessamae] Jester......but could the crook buy dinar with his FRN and be able to exchange that dinar....For TRN/USN? Criminal minds think of every avenue.

[Jester] tessamae THE WHOLE IDEA OF A BACKGROUND CHECK WHEN YOU TRY TO CASH IN... HAHAHAHAH...

[tessamae] Jester.....what are they looking for? What will determine if someone in denied cashing in?

[Jester] tessamae I WOULD SAY THEY WILL LOOK FOR QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE... THAT IS WHAT WE HEAR...

[ModelWoman] Jester Do you think it might speed things up at CE if we have background check in hand from a creditable agency? Wink

[Jester] ModelWoman I DOUBT IT... IT SHOULD BE PRETTY QUICK ANYWAY... THE LONGER TIME WILL BE SENDING THE DINAR OFF AND GETTING IT CHECKED...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, the groups should or could go faster and easier,,, right ?

[Jester] LdyFaith THEORETICALLY THEY WILL HAVE CHECKED EVERYONE IN A GROUP PREVIOUS TO THE TRANSACTION SINCE THE NAMES AND INFORMATION HAS BEEN TRANSMITTED BEFORE HAND...

[misskitty05] Jester they are going to send them off now? We've been told forever not to let our dinars out of our sight

[Jester] misskitty05 GOOD LUCK WITH THAT... THE BANKS DO NOT HAVE A BAZILLION DOLLARS SITTING AROUND TO PAY YOU OUT... I AM ONLY TELLING YOU WHAT WE ARE HEARING...

[misskitty05] Jester I tht it was all digital

[Jester] misskitty05 WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS INSTANTANEOUS TRANSFER IS COMING FROM?

[misskitty05] Jester I tht the CE places were going to run it through a delarue machine and credit your account it it was valid currency

[oxglove] Jester same time

[Jester] misskitty05 FROM WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THIS MONEY IS COMING?

[misskitty05] ust?

[Jester] misskitty05 YOU SEE THEM SITTING AROUND YOUR BANK MUCH?

[misskitty05] I think it's a matter of a computer entry but I really don't know

[misskitty05] I don't think it requires personal UST attention

[Jester] IT IS GETTING SENT TO THE UST... THEY WILL CHECK IT OUT... CHECK YOU OUT... LET THE BANK KNOW AND WIRE YOUR TRANSFER.... BUT THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN WHILE YOUA RE SITTING THERE IN MY OPINION...

[MotoXR] Jester so an SKR for everyone?

[Jester] MotoXR PRETTY MUCH..

[Jester] TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THE BANK WILL NOT TAKE THE CHANCE YOU BROUGHT IN SOME BS DINAR...

[lulu] Jester I think we are all so used to the digital computer fraud creating money out of nothing this will be a change

[Jester] lulu THAT IS THE WHOLE IDEA... THE NEW SYSTEM REQUIRES THE FUNDING BE THERE.... NOT JUST SOME FICTITIOUS ZEROS IN THE LEDGER...

[lulu] Jester I love that

[dinarrocks] Jester So... what is to prevent the bank from just coming back and saying my dinar is "bogus"???

[misskitty05] dinarrocks that's why peeps were copying them years ago

[Jester] dinarrocks NOTHING BUT THEY WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU SO YOU CAN TRY TO PROVE THEM WRONG...

[MotoXR] Jester, whats your thoughts on making black n white copies of our Dinar to state seriel numbers in case of questioning to make sure it was not mixed up?

[Jester] MotoXR NOT A BAD IDEA... WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO PROVE WHAT YOU HAD...

[Jester] I THINK ALL THE BS YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD OVER THE YEARS BY THE PARANOID DINAR GURUS HAS MADE YOU ALL PARANOID TOO... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT BIG A DEAL... IT IS A PRETTY SIMPLE TRANSACTION... NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY THEY HAVE SAID AND ALL THE STUFF THEY HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT IS MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN PARANOIA... SHEESH.... TRY NOT TO TAKE IT TOO FAR OR YOU WILL BE TO SCART TO TAKE IT OUT OF THE SOCK DRAWER...

[hoot2602] Jester Sock drawer! I like that! No underwear!

[Jester] hoot2602 NO COMMENT... MOST KNOW THAT ABOUT ME... HAHAHAHAH

[dinarrocks] I'm planning on hiring the Tennessee National Guard to get me to the bank and back! lol!

[arkhillbilly] Jester are we still looking at china taking the dinar off our hands for oil credits or it is now the ust that will get it?

[Jester] arkhillbilly YOU'D HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SCENARIO I POSTED A FEW WEEKS AGO... IT IS ALL TIED TOGETHER BUT NOT LIKE THAT...

[tessamae] So let's see.....I don't have to rent a car....wear a disguise ..... Pack my six shooter, hire a body guard....change my address, or disappear from the internet. Wooooo that's a relief!!!

[arkhillbilly] Jester what are your thought's of the DFI not being continued by the pres. O

[Jester] arkhillbilly THE WHAT?

[arkhillbilly] Jester the executive order to protect iraq's money that's in the banks.

Jester] arkhillbilly OH.. BUT THAT IS NOT DISCONTINUING THE DEVELOPMENT FUND... THAT IS STILL IRAQ'S...

BEST I CAN TELL ALL O DID WAS END THE ORDER PROTECTING THAT FROM LEINS AND SINCE THAT IS PROBABLY NOT NEEDED ANYMORE ANYWAY IT IS NO BIG DEAL...

[Jester] OH WELL... HAS BEEN FUN.... NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night Empty Re: Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2350219667  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2350219667  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2350219667  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2350219667  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2350219667  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 1656125192  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 1656125192  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 1656125192  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 1656125192  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2805820865  Jester and Friends Chat Tuesday night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum