Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR

5 posters

Go down

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR Empty DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR

Post by roadglide Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 am

If you acquiesce to this title, you owe it to yourself to take this fun, short quiz.  It's Free and you will know more than most CPA's in 15 minutes. This is important news for you before you make any exchanges.
http://howyoubecomeliable.com

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR Empty Re: DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR

Post by papa4 Wed May 21, 2014 10:14 am

great post roadglide! I hope many steeple will read and become FREE! THANK YOU!

papa4

Back to top Go down

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR Empty Re: DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR NAME IS TAXPAYOR

Post by Troyboy Wed May 21, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks Roadglide !! I have ALWAYS found your posts very interesting and informative !!  I am looking forward to more.
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed May 21, 2014 10:30 am

Yes, Roadglide!  I also enjoyed the enlightenment you shared in the past.  I hope you will continue to post more.  As Troyboy said, your posts are both interesting and informative.  Thanks for sharing !!! 

It is wonderful to see you here again.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

Thank you mucho!  I'll  try to keep it coming.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Wed May 21, 2014 4:32 pm

I too remember some great posts from roadglide a few years back. but is this one a post of information or is a self promotion post?  Hope tosee some of those great informative posts from days gone by.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed May 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Levitations,
I assure and promise you there is no self promotion, and I have nothing to sell.  All of the information I share here is from my personal experience, of being violated by the IRS and learning how to make them stick to the Rule of Law.

A word of advice for everyone.  Millions of Americans know that the tax law is a sham, and it is a huge misapplication of the law. But, to stop filing is a big mistake.  You just need to know how to file.  If someone or "employer" sends in a W2 or a 1099 with your name on it, you need to correct those forms with the proper IRS form.  People like Wesley Snipes went to jail for Willful failure to File.  He knew the truth, but did exactly the wrong thing.

The last time I shared some of this information, I think it may have been too much at one time.  Starting tomorrow, I will be providing PDF downloads that will help everyone who is not involved with any Federal Privilege, or event that would classify them as a taxpayer.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 22, 2014 10:33 am

Thanks Road Glide !! I am looking forward to your posts.  Also, you have a PM  Smile

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 22, 2014 3:33 pm

I like the fact that you emphasize that you can't just STOP PAYING.  It will come back at you if you do...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum