Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More…

5 posters

Go down

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… Empty Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More…

Post by alleyrose Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… Wheatgrass-grey-hair

WHEATGRASS GETS RID OF GRAY HAIR –

Daily consumption of wheatgrass turns gray hair back to its natural color and more, for total body health. Wheatgrass is made up of an impressive array of nutrients that reinforce and rejuvenate everything from our cells and tissues to our organs and bodily systems. In addition to its 70% chlorophyll makeup, wheatgrass contains 17 essential amino acids, 90 minerals, 13 vitamins and 80 enzymes.

Cancer cells cannot develop in oxygen rich environments
Regular consumption of the young grass of a common wheat plant can recolor those grays so that you can enjoy your lush, natural color well into your senior years. And it doesn’t just stop at the gray. This young grass slows down the entire aging process by rejuvenating your cells, detoxifying your body, fighting tumors and tightening loose and sagging skin
Made up of 70% chlorophyll, wheatgrass, from the wheat plant triticum aestivum, restores the health of your kidneys and blood

Consuming fresh wheatgrass juice regularly provides many benefits including it has been shown to reverse gray hair back to its natural color.
How does this happen?

According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, hair pigmentation is influenced by the quality of blood and the strength of the kidneys. If your hair has gone gray, your kidneys and blood need to be strengthened. Foods that accomplish this include wheatgrass and any food with high chlorophyll content.

What is wheatgrass?
 wheatgrass refers to the young grass of the common wheat plant, Triticum aestivum. Its leaves are juiced or dried into powder for human (or animal) consumption. It is often available in juice bars and smoothie restaurants, and is taken alone or mixed in fruit and/or vegetable drinks.

In The Wheatgrass Book by Ann Wigmore, consuming wheatgrass juice is named as a beauty treatment that slows down the aging process.

That’s because wheatgrass cleanses the blood, helps rejuvenate aging cells, and helps tighten loose and sagging skin.

Benefits of Wheatgrass
The benefits of wheatgrass, however, go way beyond beautification and anti-aging such as reversing gray hair. The high chlorophyll content of wheatgrass, as well as the amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes enable wheatgrass to provide a wide range of health benefits and curative benefits, such as the following:

Fights tumors — Studies show that wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to fight tumors without the usual toxicity of drugs.

Powerful detoxifier — protects the liver and the blood, and neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride
Contains liquid oxygen — this is vital to many body processes, and protects the body against cancer cells (cancer cells cannot exist in the presence of oxygen)

Blood builder — An important aspect of the chlorophyll in wheatgrass is its remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood. When the chlorophyll is absorbed in the human body, it is transformed into blood, which transports nutrients to every cell of the body.

Note: Some health practitioner’s claim that you can double your red blood cell count just by soaking in chlorophyll. Renowned nutritionist Dr. Bernard Jensen found that wheatgrass and green juices are the most superior blood builders.

In his book Health Magic Through Chlorophyll from Living Plant Life, he cites several cases where he was able to double the red blood cell count in a matter of days merely by having patients soak in a chlorophyll-water bath.

Even more rapid blood building results occur when patients consume wheatgrass juice and other chlorophyll-rich juices regularly.
Some consumers who use wheatgrass for therapeutic purposes grow wheatgrass in their homes, and extract the juice using a wheatgrass juicer. Some prefer the convenience of buying the juice at a juice bar like Jamba Juice or a health food store like Whole Foods.
The average dosage is 1 to 2 fluid ounces of fresh-squeezed juice once a day (or 3 to 4 times a day for detoxification)

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2014/03/wheatgrass-gets-rid-grey-hair-much.html

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… Empty Re: Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More…

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

So does coloring my hair...  I've had it since I was 22 yrs old.   omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… Empty Re: Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More…

Post by Saint Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't think they have enough wheatgrass for mine. I started in high school and now all silver.  Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2218296283  angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Unless it grows hair it's pretty much a moot point for me  lol! 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2805820865  Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2805820865  Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2805820865  Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:09 am

LOL I started going grey 2 years ago at the sides of my face like bloody Cruella DeVille so yes coloring is what I do also but the dyes are no good for you so this is interesting!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 pm

I like my grey, and I also like my wheat grass and everything else I juice and drink... and all the red meat and cheese and other bad stuff I eat!! Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 1211619650 

Still grey and loving it

:okjh:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Alleyrose, as an ex-haridresser (when I was 20 yrs old and before I went back to University) the new colors do NOT hurt you at all. They aren't on your head long enough to do damage.

Now I cant account for anyone who eats it or sticks in their eyes but the color on your hair is not damaging. Besides, you can get non-peroxide colors now which are temporary colors and gradually wash out.

I will color my hair until I die.  I love my blonde hair.   Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 2218296283

PS...men with grey is acceptable in society. No so much for women. We are painted all over magazines and billboards to be slim with long flowing hair and toned rock hard bods...
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

omg Yeah too bad 99% of those women are unhappy with their lives cause most don't know how to relax and enjoy themselves. JMHO .
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Saint.... Wheatgrass Gets Rid Of Grey Hair! And Much More… 3508649203 

Why are you ranting about women?  We enjoy ourselves, we just have so much to match up to. I never see sexy men depicted in those magazines or commercials. They don't have to look so good for the world or women. Why is that?

Women are expected to be in top shape, and ready....

I'm relaxing... a glass of healthy red wine and maybe some left over turkey from last weekend. OMG

omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 pm

It's why I keep myself in tip top shape, one never knows when he'll met one of those relaxed , wine sipping drop dead gorgeous and fit women.

angel2  angel2  angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm

OK lets take a poll or maybe we need a new one (Ponee???) how many men work out here to look good for their woman?

question
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 pm

GG, not fair some of us don't have anyone to answer to. We just keep fit for health reasons and to feel good about ourselves till the right one comes along. Just saying. 

angel2  angel2  angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Ok Saint..you keep working that tight butt....you just never know.

:okjh:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:OK lets take a poll or maybe we need a new one (Ponee???) how many men work out here to look good for their woman?

question
I do not have one, so I just do what I can with what I have to stay as healthy as possible for me.
That works well in my little world, but it is always great to see folks taking care of themselves for the one's they love, nothing wrong with that.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:45 pm

You don't have what?  A butt?  You work out for yourself, nobody else. It's your body and your health.

That's what I do.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm

A woman... or did you not get that?

"...to stay as healthy as possible for me."

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 am

Are you single dinarstar? Well some lucky lady is missing out hey!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 pm

blush  You're too kind alleyrose, and thank you. 
I'm fortunate I must say in that I have good, and some excellent platonic relationships with all the ladies I've remained in touch with, who were an intimate part of my life over the years.... except one.
I regularly meet with 2 of my ex-wives,and their current partners, for lunch or dinner when they're in town, and with families-in-law across the pond in many directions when I vacation.
I was blessed to have been able to travel fairly extensively over the years, was married and divorced more than I would like to say, met many,many wonderful ladies and people from different walks of life, nationalities, cultures and religions,and have been enriched and educated along the way by all of them. Life is good, but I'm too old now to be thinking about another relationship...sometimes it gets lonely without that friendly smile to wake too, or the walk through the neighborhood, but I can always draw on my rich, warm memories when the sadness begins... and feel better again.
A lady I've known, living in Tashkent, is tugging gently away at my heartstrings somewhat, but now I think, at my age, realistically,my thoughts for the future should be focused more on finding some acreage where I can hunt and fish for the pot, sit out on the porch, and hopefully receive frequent visits from my children, future grand-kids and of course, any of the wonderful friends from over the years, who happen to drop in for a cuppa coffee  and a chat :shootin the br and to walk my dogs with me.
Eventually I'll deteriorate enough to know when it's the right morning to go for a walk alone, and not come home. Wink 
Of course, I'm known to get on the pity-pot from time to time, Crying or Very sad but overall
life really is good, even when it's seems bad, and there's a big difference between being alone.... and being lonely.
I've experienced them both, and I prefer the former.

:spring2:

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Oh wow dinarstar you are seriously never too old!! I have been with my hubby since I was 15 and I am 47 this year, bloody hard work but we made it in the end lol!  I love the picture you are painting with the porch, I could saddle up to that right now! And I gotta say I am constantly surrounded by kids, I have 4 grandkids with another on the way and my sons haven't had kids yet argh they will be like ants, and I LOVE when everyone is gone and our youngest is in school, hubby is at work and the others are at their houses because then I am ALONE!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum