Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Urgent Prayer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Urgent Prayer!!

+5
TheBeav
Esther414
The G-Man
smcquiller1
bishopd
9 posters

Go down

Urgent Prayer!! Empty Urgent Prayer!!

Post by bishopd Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Good evening all, I am soliciting your prayers for me and my family, we are on our last leg, and it's very weak and starting to break!
I am praying everyday all through the day as I know others are to, for this RV to happen before the 1st, My home will go into forclosure on the 1st, the registration on my car expire on the 30th, we've been living without electricity going on 3 weeks now, we are on the last of our food and no money to buy anymore, I was told 2 weeks ago that I have some leaky valvue's in my heart and some other stress related issues going on with it, and no medical coverage, out of my asthma meds, and my wife may be expecting! I have gone to every agency trying to get some kind of help to no avail! We have both been looking high and low for jobs, but nothing has come through yet.
I would like for everyone to stand with me in prayer, that the lord would turn this thing around and work in our favor quickly! I am getting too old to start over... Laughing Thank you in advance, God bless you all~ Come RV Now, in Jesus' name!!

bishopd

Back to top Go down

Urgent Prayer!! Empty Re: Urgent Prayer!!

Post by smcquiller1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am

[b]You are certainly in my prayers. I stand in agreement with you and plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family. Heavenly Father, we need you now; please reach down and touch the situations and circumstances of this family and deliver now, provide now in the precious name of Jesus Christ, Your Son and our Lord. Amen.

smcquiller1

Back to top Go down

Urgent Prayer!! Empty Peter's Prayer

Post by The G-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:07 am

I remember the story of Peter walking by the cripple. The man was begging for alms. Peter was financially embarrassed at the time because he was told by Jesus (as were all the Disciples) to not take a purse. The cripple asked Peter for alms. Peter said, "Silver and Gold have I none, but such as I have I give. In the name of Jesus, rise and walk", and the man stood up and was healed and praising God. Well I have no gold or silver to give either but I do know my God and I do know He listens to the prayers of His people, so I will give what I have to give. Father God you have heard the cries of our brother. I ask that you answer his prayers and cries with your love and protection. I ask you to protect him from his creditors by giving him the RV today, right now Lord. I don't ask for myself though I will surely be blessed by it. I ask for my brother that you perform a miracle for him and that in order to let it be known that you are the one who answered his prayers and my prayers, I ask for favor from this debtors. I ask that you arrange for him to get excused of the time constraints that he states are placed against him. I recall you saying in the bible, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread". I calim that verse for him Lord. I speak a supernatural healing into his body that you take away the asthma and repair the leaky valves. You created man in your image and your image is perfect, so I ask that you reach down your finger and touch him on the top of his head and heal him now in Jesus name and I thank you for that healing Lord. I ask that you send food and electricity to his home Lord and that you protect his children from want Lord. I know you can do it because you created electricity and you created food and you created all things that are created. Satan I bind you from my brother and his family. I command you in the name of Jesus to loose him now, in Jesus name. Lord you said that we can bind both things on earth and in heaven. Sickness cannot exist in Heaven so I bind sickness in my brother because it is already bound in heaven. I know I don't have to remind you of your Word, but my brother may not be aware that he also has the power to bind and to loose according to your Word. Satan, you are bound from my brothers life and from his health. Loose him now and harass him no more. Be gone from his presence and return no more. Lord, I don't know bishopd. I have never met him or talked to him or ever prayed for him, but you do know him. You also know that he is one of your precious sons. He has the rights of family, your family Lord. I know that you will not forsake him and leave him to fend for himself. He has cried out to you and to us Lord and I humbly come before you to ask favor for bishopd and for his wife and family. And that child that his wife is carrying, I ask that you help bishopd and his wife raise that child in what the Bible tells him to be. Put on the armor of God that is in Ephesians Chapter 6. Anoint youself with oil and be ready to fight. You don'r need to go to a priest or pastor to get holy oil. God says oil. If you can't find any in your house pull the dipstick in your car engine and put some of that on your head. Follow James 5:14. take the Bible literaly. It is meant to be taken literaly. God will rescue you in the nick of time. I'll tell you this---God is NEVER late, NEVER. Hang on, you can see the finish line. By Tuesday the RV should be announced and God will rescue you before then. In Jesus name I pray. The G-Man. That's G for GOD. God bless you brother. You are a conqueror, a warrior in the kingdom.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther414 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:49 am

There are so many people in dire straits right now, including ourselves. We are also hoping this will rv this weekend now that the 1st is over. It sounds like you are trusting God, and so I encourage to not lose faith. The dinar is not your Source, God is, and He will take care of your needs. Trust in Him and He will amaze you! One of my favorite verses is Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man" Also in verse 17 it says "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord." In verse 25 it says "Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity" This Psalm is a great one! V.5 says " I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. 6. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" This would be a good chapter for you to meditate on.

Lord, we give You praise and the honor due Your Name. We worship you and thank you that your mercies endure forever! . You are our strength and our song, and You have become our salvation. There is no one like you, O Lord, No one compares to your awesome majesty and power! We pray for our brother bishopd and his family. You know their situation and their need. You know their desire to trust in You. We ask that you will supply every need that they have, in Jesus' name, and according to Your riches in glory that are way beyond all we can imagine. You are our help in time of need and we lift our eyes to You. We pray healing for his body for you have said that he will live and not die! You paid the price for our healing on the cross so long ago and we believe that by your stripes we are healed.

We are calling to you in our distress, as many of us are in similar situations. Answer our prayers dear Lord, according to your Word, and lead us to that place of abundant life that you have promised. We don't pray for the RV to save us as only You can do that. But we thank you that you have provided this avenue of blessing and we pray that all will be fulfilled according to Your plan for each one of us and for your plans for this world. We are in awe of this opportunity and that you have considered us worthy of participating in it. Make us wise stewards of your resources and lead us to the right things to do with what you provide us. Again, we give thanks to You, O Lord, for You are good! And your mercy endures forever.

In Jesus' precious name,
Amen

God bless you.
:queen: Esther414
Esther414
Esther414

Back to top Go down

Urgent Prayer!! Empty Urgent Prayer

Post by TheBeav Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:24 am

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS....SO BE IT~AMEN I'm sending you, Bishopd, my heartlight to help soothe you. Keep the faith, dearest brother. You are being carried at this very moment. Love and more love.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alice mize Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 am

AMEN I KNOW THE LORD HAS HEARD ALL THE CRIES TO HELP YOU> GOD BLESS YOU! Smile Smile

alice mize

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

bishopd wrote:Good evening all, I am soliciting your prayers for me and my family, we are on our last leg, and it's very weak and starting to break!
I am praying everyday all through the day as I know others are to, for this RV to happen before the 1st, My home will go into forclosure on the 1st, the registration on my car expire on the 30th, we've been living without electricity going on 3 weeks now, we are on the last of our food and no money to buy anymore, I was told 2 weeks ago that I have some leaky valvue's in my heart and some other stress related issues going on with it, and no medical coverage, out of my asthma meds, and my wife may be expecting! I have gone to every agency trying to get some kind of help to no avail! We have both been looking high and low for jobs, but nothing has come through yet.
I would like for everyone to stand with me in prayer, that the lord would turn this thing around and work in our favor quickly! I am getting too old to start over... Laughing Thank you in advance, God bless you all~ Come RV Now, in Jesus' name!!

Prayers lifted up to you and your family. God delivers. Go to the churches for help. All of them, no matter what denomination, k?

Here's how you turn the tide.

1) Write down everything you are thankful for, even though very small stuff. Like Thank You, God for my electricity, Thank You for our food, Thank You for my perfect health, etc. I know you do not have these things right now, but, still pray and thank as if you already have them! Meditate on those things that are good and pray for what you want, not what is currently happening. Do not beg God, you do not have to. Repent and forgive. Forgive everyone who has hurt you. Bible says 70 x 7 times. Over and over again. This does not make them right. You do not have to agree with what they did. This make you right with God. Please understand this. It will set you free. Repent for the junk you knew was wrong. Just repent and let it go!!

2) Write down everything you want as if it is already given, i.e. thank you God for my beautiful new ______________ (car, home, clean bill of health, food....whatever.) WRITE IT DOWN AS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT.

3) Go to bed, read your requests, ask, ask, ask, then RELEASE what you want. Allow God (the whole universe) to bring it to you. Then, act on the ideas you receive, they may be kooky, but act on them. The idea will lead you to another idea and to another idea, until you are there. Get your ego out of the way and receive the blessing when it comes. Do not create how it is going to come, just receive it with thankfulness.

We have been in this state for the past few months. But, I have been doing this and paying it forward for years. Yesterday, someone we know received a huge check. He paid our rent, groceries, everything we need to stay afloat for the month. Amen. Thank you God for using this awesome, young man to help us. We stayed in faith, patience, prayer and gracious thankfulness. Not easy, but it worked. It will work for you, too. (Please lift up this young man, he is an amazing light for God. He is giving, loving and incredibly connected to the Holy Spirit. Such a sweetheart. We will surely bless him when this RV hits.) My main point is that it worked!

4) Focus on what you want, not what you don't want. If you focus on what you do not want, you will get what you do not want. Focus on what you want.

Please stay in touch. Your miracle will come, just like ours did. Love, blessings and prayers to you and your family.

Thank you everyone for your recent prayers for us. The prayers and our lining up with scripture worked. Amen

Love, blessings and prayer to your family.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by razzle Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

My Dear Brother

Could you please tell this forum brotherhood where you are located(city and state) so that maybe we can help you search for help . You can get results with a group looking for something versus one looking . I know I will be more than happy to help look for sources.

razzle

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 am

The G-Man wrote:I remember the story of Peter walking by the cripple. The man was begging for alms. Peter was financially embarrassed at the time because he was told by Jesus (as were all the Disciples) to not take a purse. The cripple asked Peter for alms. Peter said, "Silver and Gold have I none, but such as I have I give. In the name of Jesus, rise and walk", and the man stood up and was healed and praising God. Well I have no gold or silver to give either but I do know my God and I do know He listens to the prayers of His people, so I will give what I have to give. Father God you have heard the cries of our brother. I ask that you answer his prayers and cries with your love and protection. I ask you to protect him from his creditors by giving him the RV today, right now Lord. I don't ask for myself though I will surely be blessed by it. I ask for my brother that you perform a miracle for him and that in order to let it be known that you are the one who answered his prayers and my prayers, I ask for favor from this debtors. I ask that you arrange for him to get excused of the time constraints that he states are placed against him. I recall you saying in the bible, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread". I calim that verse for him Lord. I speak a supernatural healing into his body that you take away the asthma and repair the leaky valves. You created man in your image and your image is perfect, so I ask that you reach down your finger and touch him on the top of his head and heal him now in Jesus name and I thank you for that healing Lord. I ask that you send food and electricity to his home Lord and that you protect his children from want Lord. I know you can do it because you created electricity and you created food and you created all things that are created. Satan I bind you from my brother and his family. I command you in the name of Jesus to loose him now, in Jesus name. Lord you said that we can bind both things on earth and in heaven. Sickness cannot exist in Heaven so I bind sickness in my brother because it is already bound in heaven. I know I don't have to remind you of your Word, but my brother may not be aware that he also has the power to bind and to loose according to your Word. Satan, you are bound from my brothers life and from his health. Loose him now and harass him no more. Be gone from his presence and return no more. Lord, I don't know bishopd. I have never met him or talked to him or ever prayed for him, but you do know him. You also know that he is one of your precious sons. He has the rights of family, your family Lord. I know that you will not forsake him and leave him to fend for himself. He has cried out to you and to us Lord and I humbly come before you to ask favor for bishopd and for his wife and family. And that child that his wife is carrying, I ask that you help bishopd and his wife raise that child in what the Bible tells him to be. Put on the armor of God that is in Ephesians Chapter 6. Anoint youself with oil and be ready to fight. You don'r need to go to a priest or pastor to get holy oil. God says oil. If you can't find any in your house pull the dipstick in your car engine and put some of that on your head. Follow James 5:14. take the Bible literaly. It is meant to be taken literaly. God will rescue you in the nick of time. I'll tell you this---God is NEVER late, NEVER. Hang on, you can see the finish line. By Tuesday the RV should be announced and God will rescue you before then. In Jesus name I pray. The G-Man. That's G for GOD. God bless you brother. You are a conqueror, a warrior in the kingdom.

Thanks, G-Man for your prayers for our family. If you read my post for bishopd, I wrote how the Lord worked it out for us yesterday through an amazing young man. You know, He only uses people...the money truck did not back up to our yard, but everything was handled through His people. Thanks for all your prayers for everyone.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 pm

LORD, WRAP YOU LOVING ARMS AROUND THIS FAMILY UNTIL THE RV HAPPENS AND THEY CAN TAKE CARE OF THE MANY ISSUES THAT THEY FACE RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE IN YOUR HANDS LORD - SEND YOUR HELP TO THEM - THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERING THIS PLEA....IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Urgent Prayer!! Empty To Smith

Post by The G-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Thanks for that testimony, Smith. Our God is an awesome God. Outstanding testimony. There is nothing better than results to make someone learn how to trust the Lord. May that young man who blessed you be blessed beyond measure. Thatk you God for hearing our prayers and we thank you in advance that you have sent someone tominister your love and provision to the bishopd fanily. We praise your holy name Lord Jesus. AMEN!

The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum