Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING???

3 posters

Go down

Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? Empty Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING???

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Feb 14, 2014
A Mexican Drug Lord’s Home Was Raided.

There was a matched pair of these found.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? FwwNmym
.357 Magnum semi-automatics with solid gold grips.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? HPPEIyk
This guy had a better gun collection than most legitimate museums do.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? H5kD2be
Just a quaint little villa in the hills – Drug money bought it all!
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? U7JEYRE
Man-made cave and hot tub inside the home.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? H8dtfwh
A collection of exotic animals – which were cared for in the grandest fashion, by the way.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? K9tGdd5
8 Lions were on the property.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? Gacwpjx
A very rare Tiger.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 31Hzxgl
The back yard pool.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? Jc32phA
Exotic art collection – some of which was illegal to own – some stolen.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? QTAoaG3
More guns than you could ever imagine!
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? CAUhZEG
This pile of cash before it was counted was estimated to be approximately 18 Billion Dollars!
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 6t56Y89
After it was counted it turned out to be a little more than 22 Billion Dollars!
From another angle.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? N0LOkJA
Guns were hidden all over the house, along with ample ammo, just in case of trouble.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? OLs6c5N
Stacks of cash were found in every nook and cranny…
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? EOO2Ijy
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 3ChGF9e
This case is filled with 100 dollar Bills estimated to be 1/2 a million dollars and no doubt headed out to make another drug deal with perhaps the Colombians.
18 plastic bins filled with 100 dollar bills were found…
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? M45FhZg
Another cabinet stacked tight with cash – all 100′s.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? JhhigsQ
More 100′s.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? TIrSWmC
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? BrlkroZ
Each of these stacks of 100′s holds USD 250,000 (a quarter of a million US dollars)! They also had millions in Colombian money and Mexican Pesos, although they preferred American dollars for the most part.
There were even stacks of Chinese Yuan found in one closet.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? K2CLY5S
More Gold machine guns and pistols – most were never fired, just held for collection value.
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? QYxuALW
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 83ptmrF
Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? WjVAJ1V

The money and valuables found in this one house alone, would be enough to pay for health insurance for every man woman and child in the USA for 12 years! There is estimated to be approximately 27 more of these houses in Mexico alone. Not to mention the ones in other countries who are enriching themselves in the drug trade. These people have so much money, they make the Arab oil sheiks look like welfare recipients. Their money can buy politicians, cops, judges, etc. Whatever they need they just throw down stacks of cash and it is theirs! This is why the drug problem is so difficult to fight.

http://www.epicdash.com/mexican-drug-lords-home-raided-even-incredible-horrifying-ever-imagined/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? Empty Re: Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING???

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Snopes says YES this is true.  They have the story too... http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? Empty Re: Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING???

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Yep, they are rich beyond our imagining, but at what cost? In the economy of heaven it is meaningless, on on the scale of eternity, it is nothing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 2805820865  Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 2805820865  Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 2805820865  Wow, ok sooo maybe we invested in the WRONG THING??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 pm

That's right, Kevin.  The Pope had the same message for the Mafia the other day.

"Men and women of the Mafia, please change your lives, convert, stop doing evil," the pope said at a prayer vigil March 21. "I ask on my knees and for your own good.

"This life you have now, it will not give you pleasure, it will not give you joy, it will not give you happiness," the pope said. "The power, the money you have now from so many dirty deals, from so many Mafia crimes, blood-stained money, blood-stained power -- you will not be able to take that with you to the other life."

"There is still time not to end up in hell, which awaits you if you continue on this road," Pope Francis said. "You had a papa and a mamma. Think of them, weep a little and convert."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum