Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa

Go down

Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa Empty Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states

By John Vibes

Gruesome “active shooter drills” for schools are becoming mandatory in some states -- with Videa Untitled-16-620x330

MISSOURI (INTELLIHUB) — In some states, including Missouri, laws have been put into place that require schools to conduct “active shooter drills” to prepare for school shootings, sort of like a fire drill prepares them for fire.

However, when seeing the tactics that the schools use for these drills it seems like they are designed to traumatize the children. It is also leaving many to ask if these drills are practice for false flag events.

Missouri’s Lincoln County school district has already held over a dozen of these drills in the past year alone.

In many of the drills the drama club volunteers to be the victims, where they pretend to be shot using lifelike blood makeup and guns firing blank bullets.

I’ve done this like 10 times, and it gets me every time,” says Bargen, who agreed to do the drill as extra credit for drama class. “This one is even scarier because it’s on my home turf. It’s going to make me second-guess my school.”

“It’s a bit nerve-wracking because I’m disabled and can’t really run away,” says Katie Ladlie, 15, who is in a wheelchair. Her plan is to go into the elevator to the third floor and either slump in her wheelchair or fall out of it when the gunman shows up.

Kiera Loveless, 17, who has done eight drills before, “thought it would be fun at first. Now I wouldn’t say fun exactly—it’s scary. But a good experience.”

“I would have a real problem with them doing that in my kids’ school,” says Johnson, a veteran of Afghanistan who recognized the “moulage” used for the students’ stage injuries. “Sure, I get it, that’s probably the best drill training that you’re gonna have, but at what cost?”He worries that the drill would “traumatize” some kids and “desensitize” others.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/02/17/schools-staging-active-shooter-drills-with-blanks-and-fake-blood/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum