Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You are invited to visit a new forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

You are invited to visit a new forum

4 posters

Go down

You are invited to visit a new forum Empty You are invited to visit a new forum

Post by alleyrose Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:44 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that I (with the help of our very clever Ponee) have built my very own forum! 

My forum is a hangout place for mums, grandmums, mums to be to come and have a chat with other women. There are lots of women out there who don't have the chance to jump in the car and go meet with girlfriends so this is a way they can communicate with others and make lots of new friends! 

I am in the very early stages so I am still gathering content but I am inviting people to come and register, add to the topics and please if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! Let me know what you think!

Also, thanks so much to Ponee for helping me get this setup, there was lots of stuff I didn't know how to do and Ponee just fixes stuff BAM and it's done! Thank you so much Ponee! xx

You can get there from here ! http://mumshangout.forumotion.com/

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

You are invited to visit a new forum Empty Re: You are invited to visit a new forum

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:56 pm

You did all the work Alley Rose !! And you have done a wonderful job !  I invite all you moms to drop by and join in!

http://mumshangout.forumotion.com/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You are invited to visit a new forum Empty Re: You are invited to visit a new forum

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Congrats to Alley! Best wishes to you.

It is a lovely forum also. Very comfy ...

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
You are invited to visit a new forum 2245507099You are invited to visit a new forum 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Thanks so much guys it is really exciting!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm

I guess that leaves me out...are stay-home-dads considered to be mom's??
Good job alleyrose!!

cool

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 pm

They sure are dinarstar!! Thank you so much!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 pm

I have a great subject that I can help with since I have been doing this a Psychologist and well versed in it. It's really important for moms to have this information as the first 6 years of a child's life is important and what we program our kids with is a genetic map for their adulthood. 
It's called Epigenetics, although it is not widely out there in the Scientific community, it's been a tightly held secret for over 16 years now. The secret is that we are NOT victims of our Genes. We active them by our thoughts, so, knowing this, we need to be careful how we talk to our kids and what belief systems we choose to hand over to them. 
I'm offering to help with the subject or answer questions if you like, I would love to contribute with it as I actively use this science in my therapies in alternative medicine/Chinese Medicine/Psychology. I test my clients for Epigenetic failure, before doing physical treatments, what this means is that often people come to me with pain or a disease that is actually triggered by childhood programming or buried/unworked emotions if they test positive then I use a technique called EFT to erase that emotion, and then treat the symptoms if they are still persisting.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 pm

I have a new link www.mumshangout.net

CroatianLight we will discuss this further thank you so much!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:31 am

I needed to add that Dr. Bruce Lipton was my mentor, I studied all his work, and you can access him on Youtube and he talks a lot about Epigenetics. I have tested and tried all the methods and the most easiest and clinically tested one is EFT. Emotional Freedom Technique. 
I was able to stop my vericose veins, most of my life I would say or think " I am just like my mother", so I activated all my mother's bad genes. This is how we activate them, through active thought. I no longer suffer from any inherited genes from my parents.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 am

CroatianLight I have pmed you at OOM!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum