Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

3 posters

Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by Troyboy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 am

Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh HumanFleshRestaurant

By Doris Quintanilla, Wed, February 12, 2014
Police reportedly closed down a hotel restaurant in Nigeria after it was found to be selling human flesh. Eleven people, including the hotel owner, were arrested.

Authorities were able to recover at least two human heads when they raided the Anambra, Nigeria restaurant after receiving a tip from area residents on Thursday morning.

The fresh heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets, and police said roasted human head was even on the menu, according to The Mirror.
Weapons, including two guns and dozens of rounds of ammunition, were also discovered.

“We always saw weird people coming and going,” one local resident said.
“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel,” a vegetable seller in the area told the Osum Defender. “So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery."

A pastor, who was surprised to learn he had been served human flesh, complained to the police.

“The workers told me that I ate human flesh,” he said. “I was shocked.”
The pastor also mentioned the bill for his human flesh meal was very expensive. Obviously that's the worst part of all this -- the price tag associated with human meat.

Sources: The Mirror, Osun Defender

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/cops-raid-and-shut-down-restaurant-nigeria-selling-human-flesh
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty Re: I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 am

Obviously that's the worst part of all this -- the price tag associated with human meat.

Oh, THAT'S the worst part?  Wow, ok. And, who are these people who have been eaten?  Where did they come from? Were they murdered for the very purpose of being eaten.  I have questions that will never be answered.  I am deeply disturbed.

Thanks TroyBoy, now I can't UNTHINK this post.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty Re: I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Ponee , Don't go to China and order unless you fully understand what your ordering , you will only get more disturbed .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum