Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster

2 posters

Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster Empty WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Teen Accuses Taco Bell Manager Of Locking Homeless Man In Dumpster

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster Dumpster

By Will Hagle, Tue, February 11, 2014

A 16-year-old boy has stirred up controversy in his hometown of Redding, Calif. by claiming that he overheard a Taco Bell manager ordering his employees to lock a homeless man in a dumpster outside the restaurant.

The boy, local high school student Jacob Cook, was waiting in line to order at the Taco Bell when he heard an employee allegedly talking about the homeless man to the manager of the store.

Cook explains that the employee claimed a homeless man was sleeping in the dumpster outside the restaurant, and the manager immediately responded by saying he knew how to deal with the situation

“[The manager] said to put the bar on the trash can and basically lock him in there, and close the gate around him,” Cook said.

Cook claims that he then followed the employee outside, watched him lock the dumpster, then returned to the restaurant to explain his concern to the manager. Cook’s account of the story quickly spread through out the community and became popular on social media accounts.

Cook also befriended the homeless individual, referred to as Josh, and claims that “a friendship has blossomed” from the incident.
Darren Hailey, the accused manager, denies any involvement with locking Josh in the dumpster.

“[The story] is extremely false. The gentleman was sleeping in the dumpster. We simply closed the dumpster gates...per city ordinance. The dumpster itself was unlocked at all times. Nothing was locked...the lid has to remain closed or the city fines us a bunch of money,” Hailey said.

Redding police logs, however, tell a different story. According to the logs, Josh was “discovered by an employee of Taco Bell who closed and locked dumpster enclosure gate, trapping male inside and then thres a bag of trash over the enclosure on top of [him].”
According to the the Redding Record Searchlight, the city does encourage businesses to keep dumpsters closed and locked. If the dumpsters are found open, however, there is no fine.

In response to the incident, Taco Bell issued the following statement to The Consumerist:
“We are an organization that puts people first, from our team members to our franchisees, to customers and the people in the communities in which we serve. These rumors are completely untrue and are not a reflection of our values."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/teen-accuses-taco-bell-manager-locking-homeless-man-dumpster

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster Empty Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???--Taco Bell Manager Locks Homeless Man In Dumpster

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:33 pm

MAYBE I COULD GET LOCKED UP IN A CHICKEN FACTORY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!! BUT I LIKE MINE COOKED!!!!!!!!! RAW CHICKEN WILL GIT YOU  THE PILES!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum