Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road?

+2
BlueSky
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? Empty Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:06 am

Philosophy 101
Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWJBgNGOTxjgvZ8_ibygbeKam30rzbSctZE3rXjL3BHlRWJ4J1

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because, gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: Let me be perfectly clear, if the chickens like their eggs they can keep their eggs. No chicken will be required to cross the road to surrender her eggs. Period.

JOHN McCAIN: My friends, the chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: What difference at this point does it make why the chicken crossed the road.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white?

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he is acting by not taking on his current problems before adding any new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross the road so badly. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way the chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken was gay. If you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the Liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2013, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2013. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? Empty Re: Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by BlueSky Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? Empty Re: Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:31 pm

HEY PONEE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!HE THOUGHT TONY AND OKIE WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 pm

lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 2805820865  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 2805820865  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 2805820865  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:59 am

Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203  Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:01 pm

groupdance
This was too funny, but I always wondered which came first the chicken or the egg..   Time to take a break and find some humor in this day- So, Why did the chicken cross the road? 3508649203
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum