Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information

2 posters

Go down

Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information Empty Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 am

02/04/2014

Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information Z

[Jester] WELL I THINK WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED RIGHT NOW... A LOT GOING ON... MOST OF IT REALLY GOOD...

[alfonse] Jester I detect optimism

[Jester] alfonse YOU DETECT CORRECTLY...

[alfonse] Jester So will this be 20 questions or will you be spilling the beans Smile

[Jester] alfonse YOU GUYS USED TO BE A LOT BETTER AT PICKING UP THE HINTS.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] NOW.... YOU GUYS KNOW I DO NOT DO RATE AND DATE...

[HeartLand] Jester we're out of practice man! Been off the hopium train for a while now and we no longer remember how it's done...but it's a wonderful thing to be that way

[msgwen] Jester Hi! Is your optimism based on something specific?

[Jester] msgwen WELL... NOTHING SPECIFIC I CAN TELL YOU... LET ME SAY IT THIS WAY... AS YOU ALL KNOW I MOSTLY QUIT LISTENING TO EVERYONE I WAS LISTENING TO BACK IN THE SUMMER AND WENT ON A SEARCH FOR REALITY... REMEMBER?

[HeartLand] Jester yes

[Jester] THEN WE FOUND A LOT OF REALITY AND I BACKED MYSELF INTO A CORNER BY GOING AGAINST WHAT NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE WAS SAYING.. MAINLY BECAUSE IT WAS NOT WHAT EVERYONE WILL LIKE TO HEAR...

[Jester] SO... NOW I HAVE THIS HUGE NET OF REALITY OUT THERE...

[Jester] AND THEY ARE GETTING PRETTY EXCITED...

[Truth] Jester Great news.

[Jester] LOT'S OF OTHER INDICATORS AS WELL... STOCK MARKET IS EDGY... THEY ARE HEARING RUMORS OF CURRENCY REVALUES AND THEY ARE WORRIED WHICH SIDE OF THE REVALUE THEY WILL BE ON IF THAT HAPPENS...

[Jester] NOW THAT WOULD BE THE RESET IN MY OPINION... IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW YOUR RESET VALUES WILL BE COMPARING TO OTHERS THEN IS MAKES PEOPLE NERVOUS... ESPECIALLY IN COMPANIES THAT HAVE A LOT OF FORIEGN HOLDINGS OR OPERATIONS...

[Pilgrim] Jester makes perfect sense

[Jester] Pilgrim THINK ABOUT IT... IF YOU INVEST IN A US COMPANY... A COMPANY THAT COMPANY HAD OUT OF THE COUNTRY OPERATIONS OR WHATEVER... IT WOULD MAKE YOU NERVOUS WHAT THE EXCHANGE RATE MIGHT BE ON SAID OPERATIONS IN THE FUTURE...

[Jester] OF COURSE IT COULD GO THE POSITIVE DIRECTION IN MY OPINION... AND I THINK IT WILL.. BECAUSE I THINK MOST OF THEM WILL GO UP IN REALTION TO US... SO IT IS ALL GOOD...

[stripeS] Jester good, maybe that will bring them back to the US

[Jester] stripeS WHICH WILL BE PART OF THE REACTION AND THAT IS WHY I THINK IT IS GOOD... WAS GOING TO BE MY NEXT STATEMENT...

Jester] BUT IT COULD CAUSE STOCK PRICES TO FLUCTUATE AND THAT MAKES PEOPLE NERVOUS...

[Jester] SO A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING TO SIT ON THE SIDELINES RIGHT NOW...

[stripeS] My grandma always said that when you clean a room, it always gets messier before it gets cleaner

[Truth] stripeS good point.

[Truth] Jester by that you are not referring to those in government, huh? who is sitting on the sidelines?

[Betsy Ross] the bankers?

[Jester] Truth WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE STOCK MARKET...

[Pilgrim] the stock traders etc

[Truth] Jester So, those who invest in the stock market are sitting on the sidelines, huh? I was thinking the stock market would affect everyone.

[Jester] Truth WELL IT COULD IF IT CRASHES REALLY BAD BUT IT USUALLY JUST MESSES AROUND WITH THE PEOPLE IN IT... HAHAHAH

[alfonse] Someone brought the Art Cashen article in the other night. He is a big commentator on CNBC

[alfonse] About "watchin" and a reval Smile

[Jester] SAVVY INVESTORS WILL GO TO CASH OR CHANGES TO DIFFERENT KINDS OF INVESTMENTS IF THEY SEE A PROBLEM COMING USUALLY... THEY SIT OUT THE MESS IF THEY CAN...

[ljp] Jester I heard if the dollar is no longer the reserve currency , prices will go up 30 to 50 percent. what do you think?

[Jester] ljp I THINK THAT IS A LITTLE OVERBLOWN... LETS SAY THAT THE RESERVE CURRENCY CHANGES... TO A "UNIT"... IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER WHAT THAT UNIT IS...

[Jester] IT IS THE UNIT THAT IS USED TO TRADE BETWEEN TWO CURRENCIES... THE COST OF THE UNIT IS DIFFERENT IN OTHER COUNTRIES...

[Pilgrim] Jester I think the peeps are all ears tonight

[Jester] THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR IS SET TO THINS AND THAT COMPARED TO OTHER CURRENCIES... THAT IS WHAT ESTABLISHES THE PRICE SOMETHING COSTS... NOT THE UNIT...

[Jester] OOPS... SET TO THIS AND THAT.. HIGHER AND LOWER...

[Jester] ljp DOES THAT HELP?

[Jester] WHAT YOU MUST HAVE FROM A RESERVE CURRENCY IS STABILITY... THAT IS WHY THE USD WAS ALWAYS USED... IT USED TO BE THE BRITISH POIND BEFORE THAT...

[Jester] SO COUNTRIES AND MAYBE EVEN BIG COMPANIES MAY HOLD LARGE RESERVES OF THE RESERVE CURRENCY TO USE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE...THAT WAY THEY DO NOT HAVE TO CONVERT THEIR CURRENCY IN ORDER TO TRANSACT INTERNATIONALLY...

[Jester] NOW... SINCE THE USD IS THE RESERVE CURRENCY RIGHT NOW THE PRICE OF THINGS WILL GO UP A BIT HERE... BECAUSE THE CONVERSION WILL HAVE TO TAKE PLACE TO USE SOMETHING ELSE...

[Jester] ASSUMING IT IS REAPLACED COMPLETELY... I DON'T THINK I SEE THAT COMING... I THINK CANADA AND AUSTRALIA WERE ADDED BECAUSE OF TRADE BETWEEN THEM AND OTHER COUNTRIES... SO NOW THERE IS A CHOICE WHICH ONE IS BETTER TO USE IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES..

[ljp] Jester, I did not see it replaced totally either

[Jester] LIKE AUSTRALIA DOES A LOT OF BUSINESS WITH CHINA... WHY SHOULD BOTH OF THEM HAVE TO USE THE USD TO TRANSACT LIKE THAT? SILLY REALLY... NOW THEY CAN USE THE AUSSIE DOLLAR...

[dinar chaser] Jester I see it as spreading the risk. They can keep the USD in there, as long as they have other currencies to balance things out.

[MotoXR] Jester Are they also tied of the Bully on the block (US) taking advantage of them?

[Jester] MotoXR I THINK A FEW REASONS... THAT BEING ONE OF THEM... THE OTHER WHAT I JUST WROTE ABOVE... AND ANOTHER BEING IF THE US WAS TO COMPLETELY CRAP OUT THEN THERE IS SOMETHING IN PLACE TO TAKE UP THE SLACK... HAHAHAH

[Jester] AT THIS TIME I AM NOT INCLINED TO THINK WE ARE GOING THE HARD WAY...

[Jester] I REALLY AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THINGS RIGHT NOW...

[lulu] Jester that would be awesome

[devinehealth] Jester praying your right

[MotoXR] Jester, last question Will all that help turn off the Feds money printing machine?

[Jester] MotoXR NOT NECESSARILY... THAT SI A TOTALLY DIFFERENT QUESTION ALTOGETHER...

[dinar chaser] Jester Feeling Pretty Good translates into what for us?

[dinar chaser] For the world?

[lulu] Jester I'm wondering if they do a reset are the same people in charge repackaging the old and selling it as new?

[Jester] lulu NOPE... I HAVE SAID THIS LIKE A BAZILLION TIMES... THEY DO NOT... DO NOT... DO NOT... HAVE CONTROL OF THE MONETARY SYSTEM IN ANYTHING LIKE THE MANNER THEY ALWAYS DID...

[lulu] Jester that is fantabulous

[RockyMtn] Jester Someone had asked if O will tow the line or have to go?

[Jester] RockyMtn HARD TO SAY... I SAID A LONG TIME AGO HE WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE WHICH HOUSE TO LIVE IN... THIS IS UNDETERMINED IN MY MIND AT THIS TIME.. BUT I DO NOT THINK HE WILL TURN COLORS... SO KICKING AND SCREAMING COMES TO MIND... AND IF HE DOES NOT CHANGE THEN I THINK IT WILL GET REALLY UGLY FOR HIM....

[RockyMtn] Liberty Does anyone have a vague timeline for the GCR, etc.? I know we don't do date/rate, but I'm thinking end of Feb. to mid March???

[devinehealth] RockyMtn pray for a breakthrough that the trigger would have to be pulled.

[RockyMtn] devinehealth I have been - it just seems like many more things are happening in the news.

[RockyMtn] devinehealth The stock market went down 325 points again today, and it's off 7% for the year. 10% is considered a "correction."

[devinehealth] RockyMtn don't give up-- when the hand of God moves it could happen tonight

[alfonse] RockyMtn Here is an interesting link from last week
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101378155

[RockyMtn] Jester You said some great things tonight already, Jester! Anything else?

[Jester] RockyMtn WELL... LET'S SEE.. YOU GUYS MISSED SOME OF MY HINTS... YOU ARE OUT OF PRACTICE...

[Jester] THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION TRACKING ALL OVER... AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE USUALLY NOT THAT EXCITED ARE SORT OF WAVERING ON THEIR STANDARD ANSWERS... SOMETHING IS GOING ON... NOT SURE HOW CLOSE IT IS YET... BUT SOME OF THE RUMBLINGS ARE THAT WE ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER... SO LETS LEAVE IT FOR THERE TONIGHT AND I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL AS MORE INFORMATION COMES IN...

[Jester] THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING IN... NICE TO SEE YOU ALL... AND THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH STRIPES...

[RockyMtn] Jester It seems to me we are close, too - esp. with the stock market, the concern over "emerging currency markets," etc.

ModelWoman] Thank you Jester ....That gives us something to have sweet dreams tonight with!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information Empty Re: Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm

I have a specific timeline for the GCR ... it'll happen the 5th of Neverary precisely on the 25th hour. The markets are jittery, but because of what the Fed might do and it's impact, not because of any pending GCR or RV. The USD will remain the reserve currency for the foreseeable future because with all it's problems there is no currency more stable and no country more economically powerful than the US, accounting for over 1/3 of the worlds TOTAL GDP. BTW that's with between 4 and 5% of the worlds population ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information 2805820865  Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information 2805820865  Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information 2805820865  Jester "dropping hints" with his intel so he is not accountable for his information 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum