Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat

3 posters

Go down

Jester Chat  Empty Jester Chat

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 am

01/28/2014

JESTER

[Jester] SOME THINGS LOOK FUNNY IN THIS BIG PICTURE FOR NOW... THE VIEW MAY CHANGE A LITTLE WHEN SOME OF THE THINGS I AM HEARING GET GOING BETTER...

[mohawk] Jester...i'm sure interested, as a whole bunch of people are...when it comes time to announce this change...how in the world will it happen without creating some massive chaos? Would it be possible that they could announce that "debts are being forgiven?" That part intrigues me...

[Jester] mohawk NOT SURE THEY WILL EVER ANNOUNCE IT... YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE INVOLVED... SINCE THE REST OF THE PEEPS ARE FAT DUMB AND HAPPY DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING WHY GO THERE?

[Jester] THEY NEVER ANNOUNCED THE KUWAIT REVALUE TO ALL THE PEOPLE... THE DEBT GOT PAID OFF AND EVERYONE WAS "HO HUM - THAT'S INTERESTING - WONDER HOW THEY DID THAT? - OPPS MISSING DUCK DYNASTY"

[mohawk] I don't mean the RV...I mean the REPUBLIC

[Jester] mohawk THEY DON'T REALLY HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THAT EITHER... THINGS WILL JUST CHANGE... ONLY THOSE THAT ARE WATCHING AND KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WILL NOTICE...

[PollyP] Jester, really?

[Jester] EVERYONE ELSE WILL BENEFIT... AND THEY WILL GO "THAT'S INTERESTING - OPPS MISSING DUCK DYNASTY".... HAHAHAH

[PollyP] The RV I can understand but the return of the Republic is huge!

[Jester] OK.... LET'S ASSUME REALITY... THERE IS A BOOK CALLED "THE CREATURE FROM JEYKL ISLAND".... IT EXPLAINS HOW THE GOVERNMENT HOSED US ALL WITH THE FED... BUT STILL NO ONE IS AWARE OF IT... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

[Jester] PollyP THEN YOU WOULD THINK THE DEMISE OF THE REPUBLIC WOULD BE HUGE TOO CORRECT? WHY ISN'T IT?

[pokerbrat] The media wont cover the book

[Betsy Ross] They don't want to read anything that boring or thick.

[mohawk] Lack of interest...

[Jester] BECAUSE EVERYONE IS WORRYING ANOUT HOW TO PAY THE RENT THIS MONTH... AND THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHY THEY ARE IN THE STATE THEY ARE IN... AND YES... THE MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY THE ONES DOING IT.. SOOOO... THERE YA GO...

[pokerbrat] thats like going on trial and tell the jury what you did

[Jester] pokerbrat HAHAHAHA... GOOD ANALOGY...

[msgwen] Jester How would you explain to someone about an asset backed currency. I have heard some argue that that would bankrupt the country because there would be no credit.

[Jester] msgwen WELL THAT IS SILLY... CREDIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL CURRENCY... CREDIT IS ISSUED BY BANKS AT A FRACTION OF THE REAL VALUE AND SO IT DOES NOT COMPUTE THAT WAY...

[maggnet] Jester…in the new financial system GB UST there are no paper products (ETF’s, derivatives) in the markets, what is the mechanism to rid the markets of these types of instruments?

[Jester] maggnet WHO TOLD YOU THAT... BASIL iii DOES NOT SAY IT ALL GOES AWAY... IT IMPOSES STRICTER LIMITS ABOUT THE BANKS USE...

[Ifly] Jester so fractional reserve banking will stay, even with backed currency ?

[Jester] Ifly YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TWO DIFFERENT THINGS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT FRACTIONAL BANKING AND CREDIT...

[mohawk] We need a gold backed currency and baseI implented world wide...a whole bunch of us have been waiting for all this...long before the RV was in anyone

[MotoXR] Jester, Do you think there will be more public knowledge of How the banks operate now with the stricker limits impossed?

[Jester] MotoXR THERE IS A VIDEO OF HOW BASIL III CHANGES THINGS ON THE FB PAGE AND IN THE FORUM.... CALLED BASEL III FOR DUMMIES I THINK.... EXPLAINS THINGS PRETTY WELL...

[Patience] Jester http://vimeo.com/59895335 BASEL 3 FOR DUMMIES

[Jester] WHEW... YOU GUY HAVE A NICE NIGHT... SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat  Empty Re: Jester Chat

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 am

Jester spewing his usual "conspiracy theories" . There was no Kuwait RV there Jester.

And as far as "Fat & Dumb" , describes your picture on Facebook pretty well. I'd add "Redneck" to that as well.

Yea , wouldn't surprise any of us that you sit there all day drinking beer, scratching yourself and watching endless reruns of Duck dynasty.

Sounds just about right.  Jester Chat  3508649203  Jester Chat  3508649203

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 am

Looked at the video, funny thing, there was no mention of gold or asset backed currency.I just amazes me that people just accept these stories about required asset backed currencies when there is not one shred of evidence.  In Basel III there isn't even anything you could twist to make it say that.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:57 am

Nope, and in fact, precious metals are recommended to be devalued when they are counted, to 50% due to volatility, although that is up to the individual countries. People, we have to realize that Basil III is voluntary, it is not a law or mandate, nor does it apply to countries or their central banks. It is a recommended set of guidelines that countries can adopt, modify or ignore. The US for example, chose to enforce stricter standards in some parts, and looser ones in other parts. 

Catman is 100% correct, there is absolutely nothing that you could reasonably construe to be mandating asset based currencies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865  Jester Chat  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum