Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Testing For Gossip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Testing For Gossip

+2
BlueSky
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Testing For Gossip Empty Testing For Gossip

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Testing For Gossip

Testing For Gossip No-gossiping_design

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, “Do you know what I just heard about your friend?”

“Hold on a minute”, Socrates replied. “Before telling me anything I’d like you to pass a little test. It’s called the Triple Filter Test.”

“Triple filter?”

“That’s right”, Socrates continued. “Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you’re going to say. That’s why I call it the triple filter test. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?”

“No,” the man said, “Actually I just heard about it and …”

“All right”, said Socrates. “So you don’t really know if it’s true or not. Now let’s try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?”

“No, on the contrary.”

“So”, Socrates continued, “you want to tell me something bad about him, but you’re not certain it’s true. You may still pass the test though, because there’s one filter left: The filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?”

“No, not really.”

“Well”, concluded Socrates, “if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?”
Author Unknown

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Testing For Gossip Empty Re: Testing For Gossip

Post by BlueSky Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Testing For Gossip 2218296283

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Somehow I doubt Socrates ever said anything like that.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:08 pm

very nice !! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:44 am

It doesn't really matter if one really said it or not. I think the World would be a whole lot better if everyone followed the guild lines in their daily lives

here are a few reasons I do not like anyone to call me on the phone or come directly to me with Gossip.
#1 it is none of my business

#2 words spoken can never be taken back - and it will make you view others differently after you hear it, good or bad

#3 if this person comes to you with gossip about others, ever wonder what they say about you?

#4 and lastly, spreading rumors can destroy a persons life, do you want that on your shoulders because of something that came out of your mouth?

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 am

Good words of wisdom Penny!

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:01 pm

OK I will try to stop gossiping about Tony and Okie. You have shamed me into it.

When it comes to OKIE and Tony... I don't know if it is true and it is definitely negative and it does not need to be said and I don't want you think I talk about you like I do Tony.

Also Tony and Okie don't need me to destroy their reputations.

NOW WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:41 pm

My thoughts on thoughts or gossip. From a Healers point of view.

As a Bioenery therapist (truesourcehealing.com) I speak on this subject all the time. Thoughts are energy, they are vibration.

Let’s go to the beginning. Everything came into existence because of a thought, and that thought became a spoken word. The word was a wave form, a vibration, let there be light was the start of all creation. (some call it the Big Bang)

We are all light. We are all Photons. With out the wave form hitting light there is no creation. Quantum Physics proves this. So does the Bible.

So thoughts are the start of a creation. We are all creators. Everything man can think of, has or will be created. Now if we have negative thoughts we are creating negative wave forms. Those wave forms have an impact and will show up sooner or later as Dis-easement. When we start to believe these thoughts a chain reaction start and you become sick (Dis-ease). Healers around the world know this to be true. Bruce Lipton has written on this (Biology of your cells) as has many others. Today science is starting to catch up to this also. It is your thoughts that shape you.

Now to my point. Only you have control of YOUR thoughts. You can not control the thoughts or actions of others. It does not matter at all what they say or think of you. Their thoughts are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. It is their thought not YOURS!!!

YOU have the choice and FREEWILL to allow other people thoughts, express though words to have an impact on you or not. It is because we are train to care what others say about us that causes so much pain in the world. Until someone has physically touch you they have caused you no harm.

I say to you do not give any energy (thoughts) about what people say. Especially friends and family who we think have our best interest. They can be the MOST harmful because YOU give their thoughts energy and allow those thoughts to become real.

Those are their thoughts and can DO NO HARM unless YOU allow it. This is hard to grasp in the beginning but with practice and research you we see that it is true.

I do not care or spend time on others negative thoughts. Besides if they are spewing their negative opinions it could and most likely is, they have a need to feel better by hurting their brothers and sisters.

Everything we do is to feel better. If it is for good or for bad we do it to feel better. A murder kills to feel better. A caregiver does care giving to feel better. Many studies have shown this.

So I say to you DO NOT CARE what others think or say about you. You will not change their minds. It is their thought. NOT YOURS. You know who you are and with that, you do everything to bring joy to yourself and others (if you choose) and life will become easier and more joyful as time goes by.

Lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:22 pm

HezekiaH wrote:OK I will try to stop gossiping about Tony and Okie. You have shamed me into it.

When it comes to OKIE and Tony... I don't know if it is true and it is definitely negative and it does not need to be said and I don't want you think I talk about you like I do Tony.

Also Tony and Okie don't need me to destroy their reputations.

NOW WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Hmmm, well crap, I think I have to take this post down if that is the result.    What the heck was I thinking?  Uhm I think I had a brain bubble.  I was only thinking of it on a personal level, not a guru level. I am still going to talk about how the gurus suck and need taken down.  Sorry 1ness and penny, they (gurus) do not get a free pass on that. 

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Thats cool Ponee, I was not giving any thought about RV stuff only what our own thoughts can do to our minds and bodies because of what we choose to see, hear, read and believe.

lovelightblesssings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:03 pm

1ness -- Rv - dinar and gurus aside, I just want to aknowlege that I see your perspective and agree.  I enjoyed your post.  Thanks you for sharing. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Ponee wrote:1ness -- Rv - dinar and gurus aside, I just want to aknowlege that I see your perspective and agree.  I enjoyed your post.  Thanks you for sharing. 
lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 am

I think if most of us had been allowed to make logical and helpful comments on other sites instead of getting frustrated at only seeing the (people in the dark) being able to comment,  we wouldn't say the things we say on this site.  I just don't like seeing people taken advantage of.  That's what is shameful!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Testing For Gossip 2243815925 IS THIS SITE COOL OR WHAT ????

BEING ABLE TO HAVE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION LIKE THAT ABOVE !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:55 pm

"I just don't like seeing people taken advantage of. That's what is shameful!"

Hi BlueSky,

Life is about experience. All kinds of experiences good and bad. This is how we grow. We all have choice, freewill and discernment. If one does not use them properly in ones life there will be consequences. That is part of this 3D reality. If someone is taken advantage of that is the experience to learn from. If one does not learn from this they will live that experience over and over until it is learned. We are all here to seek our joy. That is done in the now.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:59 pm

florida guy wrote:Testing For Gossip 2243815925 IS THIS SITE COOL OR WHAT ????

BEING ABLE TO HAVE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION LIKE THAT ABOVE !!
Yes indeed Brother,

one is grateful for DD (Ponee)and Oom2 (PurpleSkyzs) for allowing one to express ones thoughts.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 pm

BlueSky wrote:I think if most of us had been allowed to make logical and helpful comments on other sites instead of getting frustrated at only seeing the (people in the dark) being able to comment,  we wouldn't say the things we say on this site.  I just don't like seeing people taken advantage of.  That's what is shameful!

It is funny that you made this comment.  I was thinking that today.  I am not normally a spiteful person.  I never used to say anything about the gurus .  I chose to ignore them and not read them.  But the more ridiculous it got and the more LIES they told, the more dinarians were silenced and told not to question, the more I started to change.  I am with you BlueSky!  This isn't just a matter of poor guessing anymore or wishful thinking and posting it, it is now outright deception and conning for financial gain. It is wrong and it should be allowed to be exposed and talked about.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:09 am

Wow, I wish people would read this and really take heed to it! I know of so many people that live for the daily drama that they cause with gossip! You can read your facebook page and see who lives for it, by just reading their post.
As far as Guru's, they may say they are getting the truth out, but "Well we know better"!
Testing For Gossip Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn78oxZBIufFWoP1GvBpBjZOwWhKF9i36vGzWPDJZcqV20ET3B

Testing For Gossip Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGvhTxNO-skgVJWk47Ruci2rCnepQAcXmHzf4gIFJ1smo6tgASWA

Testing For Gossip Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Testing For Gossip 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum