Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

5 posters

Go down

Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! Empty Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm

12-23-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    I did get info on the 800 numbers, supposedly they have a new procedure but it's not official.  There are going to be some basic rates, you do have an option on the NDA and the difference is between 3 - 5 dollar option and not sign an NDA or the 32 dollar rate with an NDA.  That will take the pressure off you for the next 10 years if you do not sign the NDA.  Yesterday, 4 -5 PM all was resolved again, and last night it was suppose to go live, may be live right now, but not announced yet.  They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2oKSOf1Pl

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! Empty Re: Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Hopefully he is right this time to save his buns

Back to top Go down

Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day! Empty Re: Tony...They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!

Post by HezekiaH Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Tony, it is Christmas time. Lay off for a few weeks. Take a holiday. Leave everyone alone for a little while.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:19 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Tony, it is Christmas time. Lay off for a few weeks. Take a holiday. Leave everyone alone for a little while.

A goonie-roos work of saving the Dinarians is never done. He must be ever vigilant.  Intel can come at anytime, that he decides to dream some up.

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:35 pm

i'm going to go out on a limb here and state... NO WRONG

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Ponee can we put a count down to Tonys court date on the main page? Like Nadita said hes crossing everything he can to hope for an RV so he can get something better than a public defender.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:21 pm

OH MY GOSH  WHat a great idea!  I have to find a countdown code for sure !!! OMG that would be perfect!   I will see what I can find as far as a widget code!

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:10 pm

BritishBulldog wrote: Ponee can we put a count down to Tonys court date on the main page? Like Nadita said hes crossing everything he can to hope for an RV so he can get something better than a public defender.

No offense BB, but I'm sure getting mixed signals. Do you want her to do this before or after she and Kevin offer him the olive branch and invite him to join the forum?

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm

TONY THE LIAR wrote:last night it was suppose to go live, may be live right now, but not announced yet.

Can ANYONE especially those from TNT please explain to me how it was supposed to go LIVE LAST NIGHT --- when tony told us before that it WAS LIVE 100% CONFIRMED?  Dancing in the streets, etc etc... NOT once, Not TWICE but hundreds of times.   I understand that most of us dinarians are on the older side of birthdays, but are you all suffering from dementia and can't remember that he has CONFIRMED an RV over and over??

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Tony lives in a delusional state all his own . Now , there are sheepie hanging on his coat tails with the hopium of being wealthy .
I think there's probably NO ONE on earth who wants the RV more than Tony BECAUSE of his upcoming legal problems . I believe Tony believes that thisvRV is his only way out to pay off his previous victims and buy his way out of these problems .
I bet tony sweats like a pig in bed each and every night .
As his court date gets closer and no RV then Tony's fuse will be shorter & shorter . He 'll ban mist everyone by end of January

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum