Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning

+5
Daox13
Kevind53
HezekiaH
Crazy Clown
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning Empty Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 am

12-20-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The $32.00 is back on the table for you!!! There have been some changes to the exchange procedures and maybe even the NDA. I should have the final procedures in the morning... I will tell you that the plan right now is for the RV to go global tomorrow and for you to be at the bank tomorrow. Am I 100% sure this will happen tomorrow...no, but this time it looks better than it ever has (simply because of what has happened in D.C. in the last 24hrs). Just so you know, call centers are fully manned right now, Security will be at full force at 7am...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning Empty Re: Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:34 am

Sure Tony we believe you. Wow, it is so boring READING even the condensed version of his intel ... I can't even make myself read and post the full version.  I can not even imagine how BORING it is to listen to his CC's .  They are like a broken record  OVER and OVER .   Holy Smokes. I guess people like FAMILIARITY and that is why they continue to dial in every day to hear the same garbage day after day.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning Empty Re: Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:25 am

1.) WHERE ARE THESE CALL CENTERS?
2.) IT'S TOMORROW, STILL NOTHING!
3.) IS THE SIGN LANGUAGE GUY AT NELSON MANDELA'S FUNERAL RELATED TO TONY? BY THE WAY, HE WAS JUST PUT IN A NUT HOUSE.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 am

I hear what you say Ponee but his conference lines are full along with the radio line.
People need hope and he gives it to them.
The hope he gives is false and yet people flock to him because this is not an investment for them but a salvation from the troubles they are in.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:58 am

Hey Tony ... read with understanding if you can ...
Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning Scarec10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 am

HezekiaH wrote:
People need hope and he gives it to them.
The hope he gives is false and yet people flock to him because this is not an investment for them but a salvation from the troubles they are in.

Oh I see - Like a "false prophet" - Let me ask you, what good are false promises of salvation?  When the end result is to be in the same life that they are in?  A false prophet takes our eyes off of "Truth" and keeps us from being able to move towards that which will help us more.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am

One thing I have come to realize the older I get.... People are a very needy species.. they need confirmation that they are on the right track in life. They have hopes and dreams in life, but rely on others to make them a reality.

Sometimes the desperation these people have can become so great, they would rather believe something many know to be completely 100% false then live in the real world. Its a false reality.. a dream world.

Many people out there are dreamers, but dreamers with no sails.. they just drift and dream and to them that's better then facing the real life.

so when someone comes out and spoon feeds them their daily dreams and wants.. they just can not resist. They put on their blinders and face the sun....

The problem is that now in this day and age people realize that a dream world can draw 1000s of people and when you draw a crowd like that, its easy to convince them to fund you (donations)... just like the craze over the internet worlds... second life and what not.. people just do not want to accept reality sometimes... does that make them all stupid... no.. however its very easy for those without blinders to spot those with blinders on...

They become very easy targets and become ( as we have called it) sheep... the wolves are out there... the sheep normally never knows what hits them until its too late.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 am

This is true Ponee .We also realize that people once blinded can not see.So they follow along not able to recognize the truth.Even when you shine the light of truth they can not see it because they are blind.They must be lead step by step. Dinar Daily is a part of releasing people from blindness.

Have you ever thought of doing a little education course that people can take that helps them see the correct way of looking at this investment?
There are lots of qualified members on this site that could help put it together.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

It is written - That which is spoken in the name of God - that does not come to pass is being spoken by a false prophet. What has ever come to pass that these gurus have claimed? Almost 10 years now and we have been told that God has blessed us with an RV over and over only to wake up to the same rate on the CBI

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

2 Peter 2:3  ESV And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."
~~~~~~~~~~~

These guru's that claim in the name of Jesus that our blessing is upon us, yes those that use the name of God to bolster their agenda in this investment are false prophets .... Glorifying that which is fantasy and not grounded in Truth. Making promises they know are not true to further their own means. I have no leniency in my heart or mind for them.

A deceiver comes with charisma and beguiling words. If not, they would not be believed. They captivate the dreamers and they provide false hope for the desperate. In their pursuit of their own riches, whether it be monetary, status, or ego, with each passing day of no blessing, they leave a path of emotional, financial and spiritual destruction.

It is the way of these false prophets, for when they keep their followers eyes on them, the sheep are blinded to the realities. The end result of this daily fabrication of riches keeps these people from taking control and responsibility for their lives and their finances for any minute now, as their prophet has promised, they will be Blessed.

They are not looking to the true Savior and following his direction and path, for the words from these mere men/women have made their flock deaf to sound of His voice. They are frozen in time. They are stagnant, waiting for the promises put out by these masqueraders.

Even in the face of proof, that their leaders are money-changers , they cannot let go.

As time goes on and the false words of deliverance are revealed, a war ensues between the awakened and those yet to see the truth. The battle to "believe" the prophets (for it is their only hope)" wages against those who strive to unveil the deceptions for they are called to spread the Word. The false diviners claim that those who speak out are dream stealers, and yet it is the awakened that move forward, while the believers continue to slumber.

I care not, how much hope they give to the present, if it is a ploy to remove people from their course that God has planned for them.

Based on history, and the global movements politically and financially we can believe and wait for this speculative investment to come to its end. But, there is no reason for anyone to take the words of these spurious characters. Men who have long proven criminal records, women who claim to be from countries they are not. MLM scammers who are being brought up on charges of fraud. Preachers, who use the name of God to make promises that are not of the Word. 

It is time for people put their eyes back on the true Provider and let this "season" pass.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 am; edited 9 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 am

Oh my HezekiaH!  I did not see your post, as I was actually writing up mine.  Once I posted and the page refreshed, there was yours !!!  We are on the same wave length there aren't we?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 pm

WOW!!!  Ponee....you've spoke so much truth in that post!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm

In the immortal words of P. T. Barnum:  Step right up folks ....... .  Unfortunately in Ton'y's case when the people "step right up" it is to lies, half truths and hopium.  When P. T. said those words at least he had a bonified act to present.  A spectical for sure, but a show did go on.  In Tony's case, NO show and NO RV.  HIs tomorrows all run together into 4 years and still no RV. 

About the best I can do right now is "Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Step right up folks, see the liar.  He will smooze you, snooze you, and lie to you.  His expertise is conning people out of money and leading them astray.  Step right up and see this liar, for a nickel for a dime he will stiff you every time.  Tony, the con man,  He brings you his "friends" and associates to bolster up his lies.  His verifications are from those picked frineds. 

And Okie fixing the reins for Santa!!!!  WELL, Okie - this IS Santa Claus (and direct from the Northland, "Didn't see you when I loaded my sleigh today for all the kiddies at the Mall.  I won't see you on Christmas Eve either.  Another lie, Santa is not pleased.  You get coal in your stocking this year Okie."  How does that grab ya dude?  How does that mess your mind?  This Santa is leavin' you behind!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:12 am

As someone who is not in the slightest bit a religious person...I have read the books of all the major religions trying to find my "fit" but never did...I will never understand why people continuously quote scripture when talking about a FINANCIAL INVESTMENT. These gurus seem to use it to help control the minds of the more impressionable folks out there.

Too me finances and religion should be kept apart...only when they are brought together do things become shady.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:04 am

British Bulldog wrote:These gurus seem to use it to help control the minds of the more impressionable folks out there.

That was basically my point.  If they are going to apply religion to why the investment is going to happen and claim to be so in the name of God, then they should not close their eyes to other aspects of what the Bible says about those who use the Word of God to proclaim things in His name. 

IF those things do not come to fruition, then by their own beliefs  the gurus should be considered false prophets and should NOT BE believed.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:20 am

Agreed Ponee. Actually, BB, the bible is filled with references to finances, giving, etc. Not necessarily in the way we think, they were an agrarian society when the bible was written, so there is not a lot of talk about money per se, although it is mentioned. However, treatment, accumulation, and giving of land, crops, flocks, etc. are mentioned quite a bit throughout as is role of God's blessing.

Let me be clear, I have no patience for charlatans such as the clowns we are discussing who warp and misuse God's name and Word for their own gain, but I do recognize His hand, what the founders of this country called "Divine Providence" in blessings we have received and in life as my wife and I walk out His will and plan to the best of our ability. As a quick example, we had no money to travel to see our kids and grandkids this season. Yet we also recognized their need for us to be there. So we made our plans, packed our bags, made our reservations and got ready to go. Yep, the finances came in from an unexpected source at the last minute, and we're about to hit the road as scheduled.

I an definitely not a religious person. In fact, religious people make me nauseous. I want nothing to do with their rite and rituals, legalistic attitudes and hypocrisy. I am a person of faith who walks out their faith to the best of their ability, trying to reflect the love of Christ in all I say and do. As I stated in another post, it's not what I do, it's who I am. Not that I am perfect, far from it, but I try to walk in obedience to His will, show forth His love, and let grace take care of the rest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865  Tony said last night we are to be at the banks this morning 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:16 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:As someone who is not in the slightest bit a religious person...I have read the books of all the major religions trying to find my "fit" but never did...I will never understand why people continuously quote scripture when talking about a FINANCIAL INVESTMENT. These gurus seem to use it to help control the minds of the more impressionable folks out there.

Too me finances and religion should be kept apart...only when they are brought together do things become shady.
Brit Smile

The Bible is the truth and it's God's words that if we have faith in God, we will take His Words as it is because He is a man that should not lie.  He keeps His promises.  I can tell you that,  is because I have experienced His goodness first hands.  People have used Bible and scriptures for their own benefit and it's no different of people who will twist their words for their own benefit.  

It is said money itself is not evil because we need money to live on this earth but the love of money is the root of all evil because people will lose sight and do anything for the sake of money i.e. strippers (the girls will have many reasons to do so and one of them will be easy money for the dance Smile ), people use money to control others.  We work to earn money for our living expenses, etc.  

If you ever read the Bible and in the old testament, you will see that God bless Abraham and Joseph with substance and one of them will be money.  You can not separate between religion and financial because in a way it goes hand in hand.. God bless us to be a blessing to others.  Just like the air and breath, you can't breathe without the air Smile

I hope I am making sense to you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Tony was right, i was at the bank this morning it just had nothing to
do with an RV.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 pm

ou812 wrote:Tony was right, i was at the bank this morning it just had nothing to
do with an RV.
LOL...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum