Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

2 posters

Go down

Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  Empty Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:03 pm

12-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Monday I told you the rates were live in several countries. The IMF forced the rates to go live. IMF did it for a reason. Nations needed it like Iraq. They are fully international, live rate, on cards and can use it. When I tell you we have a live rate in the central banks, it is live. They still have to push it out to the street level. It doesn't mean the rates can't be used because it's not down to street level. At 2 or 3am this morning, it should have gone live around the world but since the rate went live worldwide, our country has been calling individual countries and asking them, don't go live yet. We need more time.

As of today, right now this moment, there is a live rate in Kuwait, pushing it down to the banks so anybody can cash out, the same in Jordan, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. It is live in Israel, Turkey, England, Australia and Canada but they are holding the rate as requested by the US. We actually got confirmation this morning that the UST was holding it, that they are blatantly lying to other agencies.

There is actually still a debate about the rate! Not only are they concerned about who was already paid, but also trying to have an agreement in place to not pay everyone $32. People are calling for investigation for abuse and power in DC for people that have already CE...also for everyone to get 32.00. Some will be paid different rates. Anyone walking off the street will get the pamphlet rate of $5.85 and some will get $32. The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  Empty Re: Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  1656125192 Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  1656125192 Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  1656125192 Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  1656125192 Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  1656125192 

you gotta admit this clown has big brass ones ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  2805820865  Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  2805820865  Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  2805820865  Tony's latest glass of koolaid - Laced with Lies The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum