Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

+15
alleyrose
Jayzze
Horizon
kenlej
al be
tori56
Fatddy
Levitations
dinarhawk1
yogini
Kevind53
Lovelyday
HezekiaH
dinardakini
Ponee
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Empty Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 am

Welcome to Dinar Daily !! We are delighted that you have joined us whether it be for a short time, or if you visit us often.   I notice that you are all a bit shy.  Please, feel free to post in any topic that you wish or even create a new topic of your own.  We are always open to new thoughts.  Life would be boring if we didn't expose ourselves to others and their ideas. We are looking forward to hearing from you !  

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Airquill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by dinardakini Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 am

well then, hello ...

I've been reading news, websites, and all the opinion /blog pages, desperately seeking the RV.  I've been disappointed, needless to say, by the lack of an RV (obviously), the overabundance of religion (not real religion, obviously), cant, dogma, jingoism, symbolism, metaphors etc.  and the lack of anybody saying anything definitive.  Even when somebody manages to say something relatively fact based, they don't say how to fit this piece in with other info. 

I joined this speculation about 3 years ago, don't have a ton of dinar, won't be a millionaire unless it RVs at some ridiculous rate, but am in a position where money - or real information about this money - is very important.  I know I am not different than many others.  What to do?

dinardakini

Back to top Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:39 am

WOOT WOOT !!! We have a brave one !  Hello dinardakini !!! Sure good to hear from you !

You have found yourself among those who get where you are coming from. I and many others are in that same position.

What to do? 

1.  Disregard the gurus totally because they have ulterior motives and continue to make things up as you have found out over the years.

2.  Believe the articles only a little because the change every day.

3.  Allow yourself to accept that the dinar RV may not be happening anytime soon so that you can begin to open yourself up to other options of income.

4.  Sell some dinar if you have to to stay afloat while you look for a second job, or part time job, or finanacial assistance etc.

5.  Go through and cut back living expenses in ways that you have not thought of.

6.  Pick a single bill that you have to pay.  Find some things at home to sell that will cover that bill. Make sure it goes towards that bill only.

I say these things from my heart because they are the things I have done myself.  I am still working on ways to make it through until the dinar does whatever it is supposed to do and we can all move on in our lives.

I will post some more as they come to me.  I like that you have opened this up.  It would be great to hear other ideas from fellow members old and new that are just taking it one day at a time like the rest of us.  Anyone?  How are you making it? 

Thanks so much Dinardakini for posting.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:41 am

Great first post dinardakini !!!   Very honest and real.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelyday Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

Hello!

I just joined last night, and thank you that' was a very welcoming statement and I look forward to reading, reading, and reading to catch up on what's been posted here on realistic points, rather than false hopium...

Lovelyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Welcome Lovelyday!   As you read, please let us know if we can be of assitance at all.  We dont ask you to sit on your hands, or to read with understanding....  We are all here for the same thing.  The wait. But we want to wait with truth.  Thanks for joining and jumping in.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:15 pm

dinardakini wrote:well then, hello ...

-snip- Even when somebody manages to say something relatively fact based, they don't say how to fit this piece in with other info.-snip-
To a large extent, that is because A: We recognize that we only see what the GOI want's us to see. B: For every article put out, there seems to be another contradicting it in some way.

For what it's worth Dr. Shabibi stated years ago that certain laws had to be in place before anything happened, and thus far, we are still waiting on a couple of those to be finalized. Are we close? I think so yes. Heck they may in reality all be passed, though I doubt that. Only time will tell. I remain confident that in time, we will see a significant profit with rates of the dinar rising, maybe to a dime, perhaps a dollar (likely I think), or even 3.60 or so, (possible but a bit of a long shot -- at least right out of the gate. What about the 20-30 rates the roos have been touting ... not a chance, just pure, unadulterated BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:10 am

Lots of new faces today !! Pull up chair and jump in. What is on your minds?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yogini Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:22 am

Hi Ponee, 

I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have been just checking out the site.  It is a refreshing change from following gurus.  How maddening.  I think that when the RV happens, it will take some of us a while to believe it.  Some of those boys have been crying wolf for too long!
yogini
yogini

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Welcome Yogini !!!

Thanks for joining in.  I agree with you, I think once it does happen and I start putting the posts up about everyone saying it is done done done... I will then write a post right under it  with some bashing comment because I won't believe it.  I keep waiting to have egg on my face LOL!!!  I would be delighted to find out that I was bashing a post from a guru that said it was done and it really was and I look stupid ! 

How long have you been at the waiting game yogini?

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm

I would love to have egg on my face, but it will not be for a while I think.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865  Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by yogini Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I'm a relative newbie to the waiting game.  I bought dinar on the advice of my boyfriend.  He has been in since 2011, and I bought dinar in March of this year.  I really didn't think more about it until all the hype started in October.  We had decided that Tony baloney was just that---baloney.  I showed the video to my boyfriend, and he said, we thought he was full of it, and now we KNOW. Does anyone out there know who "DC" is?  He is a supposed contact from a "three letter agency."
yogini
yogini

Back to top Go down

Post by yogini Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Kevin,

We were at a holistic fair yesterday, and we asked our friend, who was doing an audience medium reading about the RV.  She told us that at this time, we didn't have any valid information.  She stated that she thought it may happen around May 2014. She is not a dinar holder, and doesn't really know anything about the dinar, that I'm aware of.  I also think she is a better source.  Smile
yogini
yogini

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 pm

May actually sounds more feasible - since I don't believe anything is going to happen until after the elections as stated in several new NEWS articles. (once the gurus start hearing about THOSE articles they will claim THEIR SOURCES told them that) Aren't the elections to be held in  April?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yogini Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Yes, the elections are to be held in April.  We both thought it sounded more correct than today.  Smile
yogini
yogini

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Does that mean I should come back in May and take 6 months off?
Or do I just decide that the next 6 months is just fun,fun, fun smiling at all the exciting statements of Tomorrow,Tonight,Today, and too bad not now!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 pm

FUN FUN FUN !!!!  I would miss you too much if you left HezekiaH  !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarhawk1 Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 pm

I stumbled across this site by accident today. It seems that most here are like me,tired of all the nonsense spewed out by the all knowing(not) gurus. I hope that people here can speak freely and will not be censored for "negativity",or rather reality. I think this dinar/rv crap has gone on way too long and we need to band together to try to bring it to a halt. Maybe we can all petition the attorney general to intervene or petition the media,such as dateline or 20/20 to do an investigation on this whole line of crap which sounds like it will end up being the biggest Ponzi scheme of the century. One thing is for certain,the bigshot dealers are the ones who are getting rich off this ride. And if we want this ride to end then all we have to do is shut off their money supply. Folks,as long as these bigshot dealers are selling dinar(along with the hype that it will make you rich when it "rv's") this ride will keep on going.But just wait until the sales of dinar finally dry up,as with anything when the market gets so saturated with them it will,you will see these dealers disappear like a rabbit.Then the house of cards will come crashing down hard. I believe we are close to that point now.Lets work together to halt the sale of dinar to the new naïve people the dealers are targeting and get the word out to stop this scam from going on any further.10 years is enough!!

dinarhawk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:04 am

Welcome dinarhawk1, we are glad that you found your way to Dinar Daily.  Here, we do have open discussions and non-censored.  We are one of the few DINAR sites that is NOT connected to any guru or any dinar dealer. We are a dinarian site, not a guru site. We share what the gurus have reported or what has been posted out in dinarland, but we do not cherry pick what people are allowed to say.

Since we are an open discussion forum, we do ask for self-monitoring with vulgarity and obscenities.

It sounds like you and Moderator AKsafeone should talk.  He has already started the ball rolling on getting things going in the direction of accountability for the gurus.

I believe also that the end of the guru gravy train is near.  Too many years of too many lies and false calls is catching up with them.

I do differ in your thought though about the dinar itself.  I believe that a the currency has to change at some point, even if it is 10 years from now.  I am not one to deter people from purchasing it, because I don't think the dinar is a scam.  I just think all the pumping is.  I have put my dinar in my will because there is a good chance that I will never see the RV but my kids may.  WHo knows.  Just my thoughts on it...

I hope you find your time here pleasant, informative and supportive.  You are among many who feel the same way you do.  Please, feel free join in on any thread or start your own.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I like these new members that have been opening up and talking and asking questions!  There IS  intelligent life in Dinarland.  Welcome to the newcomers.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatddy Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Just signed up here..Once my head has stopped spinning from 
from all the hype on the guru sites I plan to read the info here. Seems already to be a refreshing change 
Let's all keep our hopes high & our worries low.

Fatddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Fatddy !! I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!  Welcome to Dinar Daily ! If you need anything, just ask.  We are here to help.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello all Smile

I stumbled upon the site a couple days ago and decided to check it out.  So far, I like what I see Smile so decided to join the site this morning.  I have been in this investment for three years because my friend kept at it with me to buy some dinar and the way she put it, it's my freedom Smile So I bought some to quiet her Smile and after that I decided to dig deeper into dinarland and find out what exactly it is that can make me rich overnight.  Well.. after three years into it... I learned there are a lot of hypes.. guru hypes about the rv calls which is like the duck call except the duck comes and the rv is nowhere to be found Smile but here am I.. three years later and still checking the news.. I want real news this time and not the hype anymore Smile

Ponee and mods, thank you for the site and God bless you for your sacrifice in time, money and sleepless nights running this website.  May He bless you abundantly as you give selflessly to the dinar community.

Back to top Go down

Post by tori56 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 am

I am new tonight, because I got banned from Tony's site tonight because someone posted the court information on him..along with some other thoughts, and I made a comment on it, that it was kind of what I was thinking, and we all got banned....so I thought there must be other sites out there....my husband was mad that I got banned but, dang...how long do you pin the tail on the donkey in the dark, I am dizzy...ready to get grounded again.... just googled and found this site, and happy that I have...
tori56
tori56

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:59 am

Tori (that is my daughter's name also )  WElCOME to Dinar Daily !  I am sorry that you were evicted from your dinar home, but there is a place here for you.  It is going to be a lot different than what you are used to but we are all here for the same thing. 

We are seekers of truth in this investment, we don't often agree with what is being laid out by the gurus but we do want the same thing.

We too are looking for the end of the ride. We have some great people with good insight who do not claim to have sources that can not be verified.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  You can join any thread or even start your own on any thoughts you might have.  WE are happy to have you with us!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 1993623

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 am

Many here have been banned from more than one site, so you are in good company. Welcome, jump on in, and consider that they probably did you and your husband a favor banning you.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tori56 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Yes got up this morning able to breath deep that the tony blinders are off our eyes...and no we can focus back on God instead of being lead around with Tony....I feel sorry for all the Christians that have blinders on at the TNT site, just because they need it so bad to RV they will believe anything that makes it feel closer to happening....we need to pray for their eyes to be open.. :grab and go:
tori56
tori56

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:08 pm

tori56 wrote:Yes got up this morning able to breath deep that the tony blinders are off our eyes...and no we can focus back on God instead of being lead around with Tony....I feel sorry for all the Christians that have blinders on at the TNT site, just because they need it so bad to RV they will believe anything that makes it feel closer to happening....we need to pray for their eyes to be open.. :grab and go:

Good thoughts tori56.  You have a good heart.  Perhaps your prayer for the Christians involved in the TNT site could be that God may give them the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, Eph1:7.  check out James 1:5 sometime..

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Empty hello dinar daily

Post by kenlej Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 pm

HEY DINARIANS, glad to be here.

I'm the person that TNT Tony put my number on his call.He thought he was hurting me but he ended up hurting his self.

I was listening to his blasts for a laugh until I read a comment from a lady counting on the rv so she could go to Sweden to a renowned cancer inst for her cancer and that upset me and I text Tony telling him he was a scam artist and he read my text on the call and told everybody to call me.

Well I ended up with about 250 texts and a 100 calls. Well I've text them all and told them to go to baghdad invest and I believe I've changed over 50 peoples minds and I keep texting them and I'm going to be calling a minister that has about 20 people with dinar that he has shown the video to so I'm glad to be here

PEACE AND LOVE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm

WELCOME Kenlej !   We are glad to have you here.  Congrats on the major coup !  That was priceless !  I am sure he regrets that move !  Glad to have you as part of the movement!  Keep up the good work!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Welcome

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:24 am

Well ....well...I see more people are becoming Wise to the Guru news! Yes, I feel like we are getting closer to the RV, but I don't listen to the everyday, its gonna happen tonight, tomorrow and all that other bull! I really don't believe they are going to let us know when it is going to really happen, its just going to be here one day....Surprise!!!
I really hate to see all the ones that need this so bad to be hurt daily with this Guru Roller Coaster Ride! These people are hurting and the bull is only hurting them more!
WELCOME to our little home, we sometimes get a little crazy, laugh a little, we can be serious, but are here for each other through the ups and downs! We have all been here for a while, and even here supporting Okie and other Guru dudes until we stopped banning members and banned the Gurus!!!!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZJu6Wp77ggmiFYNmYdD-cF11d4mmD29hnNzY3yYBjGCl_I6iR

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:35 am

kenlej wrote:HEY DINARIANS, glad to be here.

I'm the person that TNT Tony put my number on his call.He thought he was hurting me but he ended up hurting his self.

I was listening to his blasts for a laugh until I read a comment from a lady counting on the rv so she could go to Sweden to a renowned cancer inst for her cancer and that upset me and I text Tony telling him he was a scam artist and he read my text on the call and told everybody to call me.

Well I ended up with about 250 texts and a 100 calls. Well I've text them all and told them to go to baghdad invest and I believe I've changed over 50 peoples minds and I keep texting them and I'm going to be calling a minister that has about 20 people with dinar that he has shown the video to so I'm glad to be here

PEACE AND LOVE

Far out!!

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:17 pm

horizon wrote:Well ....well...I see more people are becoming Wise to the Guru news! Yes, I feel like we are getting closer to the RV, but I don't listen to the everyday, its gonna happen tonight, tomorrow and all that other bull! I really don't believe they are going to let us know when it is going to really happen, its just going to be here one day....Surprise!!!
I really hate to see all the ones that need this so bad to be hurt daily with this Guru Roller Coaster Ride! These people are hurting and the bull is only hurting them more!
WELCOME to our little home, we sometimes get a little crazy, laugh a little, we can be serious, but are here for each other through the ups and downs! We have all been here for a while, and even here supporting Okie and other Guru dudes until we stopped banning members and banned the Gurus!!!!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZJu6Wp77ggmiFYNmYdD-cF11d4mmD29hnNzY3yYBjGCl_I6iR
Horizon Smile

I agree with you. Smile  I kinda got the drift of what this site has been to many gurus and peeps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 pm

my my my tonys ego is being questioned and as his sheep leave the flock they become one of us who realize most of the gurus are full of themselves
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:29 am

Tonys court appearance has been postponed to march 25 at 930
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 am

Welcome to reality kenlej and welcome to DD we are really glad you found us!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 pm

I've been working with Baghdad Invest and a few people to bring Tony down and can't tell you the specifics but the postponement is a good thing. we will bring this scum bag down
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 pm

kenlej wrote:I've been working with Baghdad Invest and a few people to bring Tony down and can't tell you the specifics but the postponement is a good thing. we will bring this scum bag down
Do you like Baghdad Invest..? and who are they...? I know they don't believe in dinar will rv Smile

Shed some light on this ???

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:38 pm

kenlej wrote:I've been working with Baghdad Invest and a few people to bring Tony down and can't tell you the specifics but the postponement is a good thing. we will bring this scum bag down

Working for the greater good, awesome stuff!! Okie is another scum bag that needs to be bought to his knees!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Nadita wrote:
Do you like Baghdad Invest..? and who are they...? I know they don't believe in dinar will rv Smile

Shed some light on this ???
Yes I do Nadita, The person that runs BI is an Iraqi who lives in the USA, but has his whole family and friends in Baghdad so he knows what's happening everyday in Iraq. I'm a naysayer too and everyday there's more info on it being a giant scam. I know you don't want to hear 

that but the facts are the facts, at least 50 trillion printed so with that many it's amazing that it's worth 1166.There is rebels on Baghdads door step and Kurdistan is piping oil to Turkey going around the government so the central gov is not getting that money their cash reserves is a 100 billion and it's in dollars so how could it revalue when the reserves are in dollars. Even if the dollar devalues the dinar would too because it's backed by dollars. Read the 40 facts against a revalue found here...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t30925-40-facts-why-the-iraqi-dinar-revaluation-will-not-happen-marcus-curtis

PEACE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm

So if it is a scam, is he expecting us to dumb our dinar holding.. I know he is promoting ISX a bit more... have you looked at ISX? or invested...? if you do, how does it work...?

The news have been contradicting and I am trying to sort things out right now lol  the more I try to do, the more confused I get lol

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Nadita wrote:So if it is a scam, is he expecting us to dumb our dinar holding.. I know he is promoting ISX a bit more... have you looked at ISX? or invested...? if you do, how does it work...?

The news have been contradicting and I am trying to sort things out right now lol  the more I try to do, the more confused I get lol
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Bi is saying there is opportunity in Iraq, housing,and the stock market but I wouldn't invest in Iraq right now because they are in the middle of a civil war. Nobody is telling you what to do with your dinar, we are trying to say if it redominates unless you can go to Iraq you will lose the whole investment. I give it a 50% chance of RD and 0% of rving so it's your call. You can look at Baghdadinvest, MR.IQD, Iraq Currency Watch, and Dinar Douchebags for good info on the dinar good luck PEACE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:22 am

Kenlej - what about those with WARKA accounts?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:41 am

Ponee wrote:Kenlej - what about those with WARKA accounts?
Not sure Ponee but I wouldn't trust them go on FB and look at IRAQ'S WARKA BANK VICTIMS. Right now I wouldn't trust anybody there with the Kurds, Shites, and Sunnis killing each other and radicals on the out skirts of Baghdad fighting every one else it would be one of the last places I would invest in. Then they are pumping Zimbabwe currency which even the country abandoned in 2009. I'm not telling anybody to get rid of any currency that they can afford to gamble with. A lot of people bought into the dinar believing it was a 100% sure thing and spent their life savings and more and because they did they can't comprehend that there's a good chance that it was a bad business decision. I've made a few bad decisions in my life but never put my family in financial danger like so many dinarians have and I would hate to see these people get nothing for their dinar PEACE
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:14 am

Just for clarity's sake it is certain of the guru's (who I hope no one here trusts,) that are pumping the ZND. It is worthless, sold as a collectable, (that is why you see such a big deal about sequential serial numbers,) and I will be very surprised to see an increased value (collectable or real) it at any time in the future.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:57 pm

Yeah it's never going to happen!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Airquill Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi!!! 

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this I've never been on a forum before, so sorry to advance if I messed things up for post something in the wrong place..
I'll have to spend some time on the guide.

Anyways the strangest thing just happened to me!!
I is literally sitting on the couch trying to figure out how I was going to pay my gas bill so it doesn't get shut off on Wednesday, when I "gapped" out. (My mind likes to take little runs now and then.... She needs to get out LOL!)
And I remembered reading something about the dinar a couple months ago, and I Google it and just started scrolling...
And of course you know the rest of the story I somehow ended up here spent 45 minutes meeting random comments, and BOOM!  I JOINED!
AND IVE NEVER BEEN ON A FORUM BEFORE! 

And I hate to bother you with questions that you've probably answered a MILLION times already, but...
Yeah...  I have a question❗

How and Where is the fastest and safest place for me to purchase dinar? 
I'm in Northern Canada, and not in a city.

I appreciate your time and I want you to know that I'm not a total idiot, or irresponsible with finances...
It just doesn't seem to come naturally to me, to trade or do crypto or anything like that.

I'm an artist. 😜 And creating, and making, all that beautifully messy stuff, is my HOLY GRAIL. 🙏💛
It also means I don't think about money, until I don't have money. lol  
I mean, I don't really need it for anything, just little things like living (and big things like spoiling grandbabies, and art supplies 🤣)

I've come to realize that money isn't my natural currency...
But I need it in order to not be a crazy lady, living in a ditch.
🤪 😂😂😂)

Anyways, I just want you to know that I appreciate you.🙏

Sending you WARM HUGS HELLO from Canada!

AIRQUILL ☀

Airquill

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:02 pm

Hi Airquill. Thanks for joining. Let me save you some time...

DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THE DINAR OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY SCAM

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! Fraud-alert-fraud

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2245507099Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Mission1st and Airquill like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airquill Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

Thank you ❤
It was kind of you to take the time to message me, and
I appreciate that!

🏹 May you always receive the goodness you give.🎯

Have a Merry Christmas and a Joyous Winter Solstice!!❄✝
XOXOXO 💋

Airquill

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum