Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement

3 posters

Go down

Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  Empty Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement

Post by onemore Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Ridiculous, bewildering, hurtful family crap going on. And these people are believers.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  Empty Re: Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Dear Lord,

This family needs Your help today. We pray for Your peace, tranquility and an end to the discord. Please pour Your spirit upon them and continue to show them that peace is an embodiment that can only come through complete love, Christ’s love. As we lift this family strife to You, I ask that You please replace this disharmony with hope, compassion, and an abundance of blessings.

Give them strength and compassion to understand each other, wisdom and love to help each other, and the trust and patience they need to live peacefully together.

Father please show them how to become a holy family … a family that works together as one … a family that embraces peace and love … a family whose members are dedicated to each other and to You. Through the Holy Spirit, Father, please heal and sustain them. Shine Your light as You lovingly guide this family through this season.

In Jesus’ precious and mighty name.

Amen.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement  Empty Re: Prayer Request -- For Family Estrangement

Post by onemore Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Thank you.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:44 pm

I am sorry to hear of your situtation.  I hope that things improve.  I understand the heartache that this can bring to all involved.  I have not spoken to my father in 3 years. It has change the whole dynamics of my life and my family.  I will keep you in my prayers. I am sorry that I didn't notice this was in the prayer request section earlier.  Forgive the oversite.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:38 am

Onemore, I am sorry about the troubles in your family.  Dissention at any time is troubling, but during the holidays it is even more heavy on one's heart and emotions.  I will keep you and your family in prayer. 

May you all find the peace that He provides.
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 am

Thank you.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum