Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

*********** PRAYER REQUEST ************ PRAISE REPORT *******

+6
teapot60
jonesyaktown
gatordog69
dinardiva
Herb
asells
10 posters

Go down

*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* Empty *********** PRAYER REQUEST ************ PRAISE REPORT *******

Post by asells Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm

THIS IS FOR PRAYER REQUESTS AND PRAISE REPORTS. Anyone may post here until we get a SOLID Room for your prayers that need to be lifted up. You may also post PRAISE Reports here as well! IF anyone wishes to bash in this area, you will suffer the consequences

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* Empty prayer request

Post by Herb Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

unspoken...THANK YOU!!!

Herb

Back to top Go down

*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* Empty Re: *********** PRAYER REQUEST ************ PRAISE REPORT *******

Post by dinardiva Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

remember...GOD creates worlds and moves mountains and oceans..AMEN..Blessings to God
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* Empty Re: *********** PRAYER REQUEST ************ PRAISE REPORT *******

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Prayer request for a medical procedure that will be done this week... specifically on Wed.... Thanks, Stormyrain.

Back to top Go down

Post by gatordog69 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Stormyrain--Prayers sent for u,take care and be blessed.

gatordog69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 pm

thank you...

Back to top Go down

Post by jonesyaktown Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I want to thank God. He has blessed us tremendously. Please remember that others blessing can be fulfilled through are blessing. Always remember that we are our brothers and sisters keeper. With that said, please remember to love one another unconditionally and always help those in need, irregardless of race, creed and color or culture. Remember Jesus says helping those in need is Godly and to not help those in need is a sin. God bless every man, woman and child. I love you.

jonesyaktown

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:03 pm

stormyrain..will pray for your safe keeping and healing. May God bless you, watch over you and heal you. Sending you big hugs.

and to jonesyaktown: what a beautiful post. God bless you for reminding us to love and help one another. In God's eyes we are all perfect and loved incredibly.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by asells Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

stormyrain wrote:Prayer request for a medical procedure that will be done this week... specifically on Wed.... Thanks, Stormyrain.

Prayers sent... God Bless you and Keep you! You are blessed and Highly favored!

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

*********** PRAYER REQUEST   ************   PRAISE REPORT ******* Empty Prayer for son

Post by teapot60 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

I wish to ask for prayer for my son. He is recently (2 months) honorabley discharged after 7 yrs service in USAF , a bomber pilot. He has an addiction to alcohol,vodka. I believe related to military stress. Married w 3 small children. He is very tender hearted and very gifted and talented. Our father/son relationship has always been close and I love him dearly. It has cost him his career, his family, and it is affecting his health/life. He loves the Lord and wants to stop but just has not been able to. I hope to be able to take him to long treatment (he has been through 3o day ) in a christian based program and to help his family with RV. His military name was Teapot.Thank you.
teapot60
teapot60

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:27 am

teapot..will pray for your wonderful son..that GOD gives him strength to love his family more than liquor. He sounds like a wonderful, talented, smart man.

Hugs
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 am

teapot60 wrote:I wish to ask for prayer for my son. He is recently (2 months) honorabley discharged after 7 yrs service in USAF , a bomber pilot. He has an addiction to alcohol,vodka. I believe related to military stress. Married w 3 small children. He is very tender hearted and very gifted and talented. Our father/son relationship has always been close and I love him dearly. It has cost him his career, his family, and it is affecting his health/life. He loves the Lord and wants to stop but just has not been able to. I hope to be able to take him to long treatment (he has been through 3o day ) in a christian based program and to help his family with RV. His military name was Teapot.Thank you.

Father God, Lord of heaven and earth. Our creator, redeemer, Father and great physician. Your word says that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Because this is TRUTH, we claim and thank YOU Lord that every addiction that your dear son (teapot's son as well) will kneel before You and be no more. Your stripes have healed him, Your blood has wiped away his transgressions, and he will walk in truth and with a sound mind. He is NOT conformed to this world, but rather confirmed by the renewing of his mind.

Father, I ask that You bombard him with godly men at all times. Let him walk in light and love as you mend his heart and his mind. Heal him of anything that he feels is a hindrance to him. And Lord, let him KNOW his worth.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 am

Herb wrote:unspoken...THANK YOU!!!

Father, Thank You for creating us with Your Spirit. Everything we feel, do, think, say, see, hear, know, touch, taste....There is nothing that YOU do not know about us. You know more about us than we know ourselves. You know our strengths and our limitations. You know when we lay down and stand up. Your word says that "YOU perfect EVERYTHING that concerns {Matters to} us" Lord God, You hear Herb's heart. You know what he needs and what he desires. We ask boldly that You meet his needs, and that You give him the desires of his heart as he seeks YOU above all things.

In Jesus' name, Amen

stormyrain wrote:
Prayer request for a medical procedure that will be done this week... specifically on Wed.... Thanks, Stormyrain.

Lord God, every single tissue, blood cell, nerve, organ, muscle is subject to YOU. There is NOTHING that is hidden from YOU. YOU have given stormyrain's physician knowledge, now we ask that You instill in him wisdom. Wisdom so that when stormyrain's physician analyzes, and begins this work, that he/she will KNOW that something is different and stormyrain's body is being transformed and healed before he has touched it. Thank You God for miraculously working in this situation for Your glory above all things.

In Jesus name, Amen

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 am

I am sure I am not the only one in this predicament but here goes. IF this RV thing does not happen very soon I have to get a job (as in a week or less max!)-yep even in this horrible economy and with my state being I think #2 for worst unemployment. I have been self-employed for eons so this going back to work for someone else..well...nuff said! But seriously something has to give and VERY VERY SOON or I will be up a crick without a paddle. It is one HUGE stressor. :shock: crazyspin :shock: Thank you.

Last edited by Catherine on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by timeprimer Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 pm

katt wrote:
Herb wrote:unspoken...THANK YOU!!!

Father, Thank You for creating us with Your Spirit. Everything we feel, do, think, say, see, hear, know, touch, taste....There is nothing that YOU do not know about us. You know more about us than we know ourselves. You know our strengths and our limitations. You know when we lay down and stand up. Your word says that "YOU perfect EVERYTHING that concerns {Matters to} us" Lord God, You hear Herb's heart. You know what he needs and what he desires. We ask boldly that You meet his needs, and that You give him the desires of his heart as he seeks YOU above all things.

In Jesus' name, Amen

stormyrain wrote:

Lord God, every single tissue, blood cell, nerve, organ, muscle is subject to YOU. There is NOTHING that is hidden from YOU. YOU have given stormyrain's physician knowledge, now we ask that You instill in him wisdom. Wisdom so that when stormyrain's physician analyzes, and begins this work, that he/she will KNOW that something is different and stormyrain's body is being transformed and healed before he has touched it. Thank You God for miraculously working in this situation for Your glory above all things.

In Jesus name, Amen

I just wanted to add the verse that Katt referenced, since it is so powerful in every circumstance we may find ourselves in:
Psalms 138:6-8 (KJV)
6 Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

And these references The Lord made frequently to our need for patience just... "yet a little while." The Lord is with His people.

Ps 37:10 (KJV)
David urges men to patience and confidence in God, by contrasting the condition of the godly and the wicked
"For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Isa 10:25 (KJV)
Israel is comforted with the promise of deliverance from Assyria's subjugation
"For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction."

Isa 29:17 (KJV)
"Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?"

Heb 10:37 (KJV)
We must hold fast to faith
"For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry."

timeprimer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:57 am

I have a praise !

We have been blessed with a little cottage in the middle of group of islands in a great lake. We have 5 children and had 1 adult friend and 4 friends join us this past weekend. As usual on Sunday morning we attended church. And of all places it is in the town hall. They / We been there for over a hundred and five years. In the middle of the service Pastor Karl - by the way is retired from BP - He flew for 35 years with them - he said he doesn't do this - but he call out a double blessing upon my wife and myself - Then a double blessing on all the kids . I would be satisfied with a good old blessing - LOL - But the Holy Spirit said "Double" . At lunch later that day I told the group as we prayed for the food - keep you eyes open for God sightings. They will be coming. Needless to say I know what My family would like to have as their blessing. Like all of us we are waiting upon the Lord.

Emmy

PS - I shared the iqd with Karl and his Wife - He is very aware of what is unfolding before our eyes !
He has a just a little insight to whole oil industry thing.

God Bless each and everyone !

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Just want to thank all those who were praying for me... I received positive news concerning my testing this morning.... God is good.... Thank you OOM family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

:cheers: YEAH GOD!:cheers: Glad to hear it! :flower:
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum